U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 09:23 AM

27 posts, read 30,697 times

Advertisements

Islam is the Religion of all Prophets

Allah (God) said in Quran :

(And who turns away from the religion of Ibrahim except him who deludes himself Truly, We chose him in this world and verily, in the Hereafter he will be among the righteous. When his Lord said to him, "Submit (i.e. be a Muslim)!'' He said, "I have submitted myself (as a Muslim) to the Lord of the all that exists.'' And this was enjoined by Ibrahim upon his sons and by Ya`qub (saying), "O my sons! Allah has chosen for you the (true) religion, then die not except as Muslims.") Quran[2:130-132].
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2012, 10:40 AM

267 posts, read 189,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NON44NON View Post

Allah (God) said in Quran :

(And who turns away from the religion of Ibrahim except him who deludes himself Truly, We chose him in this world and verily, in the Hereafter he will be among the righteous. When his Lord said to him, "Submit (i.e. be a Muslim)!'' He said, "I have submitted myself (as a Muslim) to the Lord of the all that exists.'' And this was enjoined by Ibrahim upon his sons and by Ya`qub (saying), "O my sons! Allah has chosen for you the (true) religion, then die not except as Muslims.") Quran[2:130-132].
Muhammad and or his familiars said that, not Allah.

Old 06-18-2012, 11:05 AM

Sorry I forgot a link:

Old 06-18-2012, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Na'vi View Post
Muhammad and or his familiars said that, not Allah.

how is that ????!!!

Old 06-18-2012, 11:14 AM

Quote:
how is that ????!!!
Do you have a copy of Allah's handwriting to compare?

Old 06-18-2012, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Na'vi View Post
Do you have a copy of Allah's handwriting to compare?

From Quran that it is Words of God

Old 06-18-2012, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Here.................this is God's word: hooray.
Does that make it god's word? I mean seriously.

Old 06-18-2012, 03:30 PM

1,479 posts, read 1,221,930 times
Quote:
provide evidence

Old 06-18-2012, 03:48 PM

4 posts, read 2,762 times
i think that reading the coran is the best way to know if it is really from god or not,

Old 06-18-2012, 05:04 PM

15,511 posts, read 13,282,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fianzo View Post
i think that reading the coran is the best way to know if it is really from god or not,
It is the only way to verify it as such. Just my opinion.

However, it does help if the reader has a belief in the existence of God(swt) and is willing to ask him for guidance in reading. to one who believes God(swt) is real I suggest they first read Surah 1 al-Fatihah and do so and willing allow God(swt) to guide them. After such go on to any Surah they desire. there is no specific order it needs to be read. However, the shorter easier to comprehend surat are the last 30 from 85 to 114. read it without the input of any commentary and understand as you find it to mean. Later if you desire seek commentaries on what others have found.

Always remember that while the Qur'an can be understood in any language, the full depth and beauty of it can only be attained by listening to it being recited in Arabic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or