Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 08:57 AM

118 posts, read 246,741 times

Advertisements

Born in Denmark, to the family of a Jordanian Christian, came to
Jordan when I was four years old. My father was a pastor of four
churches, my mother and one of the greatest leaders of Christian
women in the community of the Middle East. I was the leader of
children and youth in the church, one of the Girl Scouts of the
Christian community, where I had sufficient knowledge of the Gospel and Baltorap. Christ has taken a sincere person because my life when I was the eighth age, deliberately and water when I was twelve years old, and then deliberately spirit in the fourteenth. But I did not mind closed one day to find the truth, the search for knowledge and did not find peace until God Almighty to Islam, which took a long time until it is satisfied as I did not find internal peace to become a Muslim.

My story began with Islam at an early stage of my life, I hated this great religion of hate, and when I was in tenth grade, I saw a girl lying Muslim Frckltha Bakdmi and paid Sajida is still on the ground. The dispute with a lot of girls in junior high school government, and I wanted to Orehm how I am educated, so I brought the Bible (the Torah and the Bible) with me every day, and read aloud, or writing a text on the blackboard to Kgmp today. I remember when the holy month of Ramadan, I used to eat before the Muslim girls Alsaimat regulate my conduct I have remorse I feel today it has learned about Islam (and ask God to forgive me Irahmani and me BADR than before) I was in micro-and early youth is a problem, in the tenth grade atheist ( Before graduation), I decided that I brought studied Islamic culture and hear the girls say the Christian religion. They said that in the Bible, and falsified Mughir, Vgillt a lot and I explained to them that the Bible miraculous has written four books in Mokhtlgp from four different people at the same time, but in different places (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John). One of the girls said: "If you Tcolin the jinn Wrote these books "Phanzjt much out of grade I did not want to might not with girls more.

Iceln girls started and wanted me I knew more, had come to that and started Itarahn to questions about religious, and my life and I Ojiban and Orihn Dlailh Bible and to try to persuade Christians. So that one day Nadtni Arabic language teacher said to me: I must stop to talk with girls about Christianity, because the law does not allow it, I told them: "I had nothing to do with me on the subject, she said: I have a tape recorded your vote and you are you talking with the girls Dink, it's this made me very angry, and increased involuntary Muslims and their religion. Increased my missionary, and I have become more willing to become all Muslims to Christianity so I called my friends some Muslim women to come to church to persuade them to the Christian religion.

After graduating from the school I went to the University of Mutah in 1999 that have not completed the first school year where I learned that Ahjrti papers to the United States are close to hand.

Now I have migrated to Texas in the United States of America in 2002, to try to start my life from scratch, and I go to the Arabic Baptist Church of Dallas, and my uncle is a priest of this church. I did not really live there with my family contacted the Christian family in Arizona in order to have a go and I live my life and start again, but when it did not find it financially supports me asked me my family back to Texas and stay with my brother and my sister and I was the oldest, and the rest of the family to Jordan Faragawa To complement and missionary parents serving in the Middle East. Thus, found a job and started my studies in college and I still go to church, I Nchatati Christian usual, so I send you some programs and new curricula for the church in Jordan and assist in the teaching of the Bible for children.

Desimbr in 2003 my father moved to the mercy of God who died of cancer had been wounded by the (May God bless his soul), but this did not stop me from pursuing my life, in fact say that I come to the United States for good news from the Christian and Missionary my fullest, and To embrace the goals of Arabs and Muslims to Christianity, because I believe that America is a free country where freedom of thought, expression and speech.

So I met with a group of Muslim friends, and we have begun to talk about the Christian and Islamic religions, I know the Torah and the Bible know, I Onaqchehem sharply and try to persuade them to bounce back.

Thus, my friends brought a young man named Mustafa Balihur - which is my husband now - to complete the debate with me. This was for me was Calcbag already had extensive knowledge of men in the Koran and the Sunna, was a reason to not like him. Most of the time I try to add fuel to smoke to inflate the religious matters, and sometimes get to the end sterile closed, I was very stubborn to the point that I began to feel tired.

In any case, my mother was arriving in September 2005 and thought that that is appropriate to avoid the debate and go to the tracks of the event, because I feel I was upset.

I thought it would be an insult if I lost the debate, so I told my friends to go to, but not hurt my Mustafa said: "I want proof," I asked him what he is talking about, he said: "Go Vche the entire Bible, would not any one to separate Christ himself said that God is, did not say never: I am God "We have found this opportunity to call of Christ (which I sincerely believe that name-and that the Son of God, I said tongue-in-cheek:" What would you say that, certainly there is many states say that Christ is God! "Said Mustafa: "Give me a single piece of evidence!! Went to the home and that question stuck in my mind for me"

Opened the Bible and began searching, and then went to the Internet for research, and then to books did not help me find something to respond to the challenge.

Then I asked my mother and started debating with them. She told me: "In fact there is no real verse states that Jesus said himself that he is God, but he said: Who saw me was the view of the Father," I answered: "But Father and son are similar?" She said: "But you know that they have the same level of power, namely, one in Trinity," Father and Son and Holy Spirit "

The first case found that there is no failure had no evidence, then I said to go to the issue Althainp namely: that Jesus is the Son of God, Jr.

Began to search more, and found that there equation written in the Bible, the Gospel of John 1:1 "in the beginning was the word, the word was God" Well? If the floor is Christ who created the creature from the start he was God

But at the same number or verse says: "The word of God" Vtjpt God = Allah is with Jesus Christ and at the same time! How can this be?

This mathematical equation invalid, how can that be a Hoallah Christ in the same time, it is a type of schizophrenia?! This is not realistic and can not inconceivable

Therefore, the text left and went to another text to the First Epistle of John V sanitation and the number 7 says: "those who see in the sky are three and the word of God and the Holy Spirit and these three are one" very happy because I thought I found the solution; the son of God = = spirit Jerusalem are one.

But immediately after the number 8 says: "Those who see in the ground are three spirit, water, blood and the three are one" spirit = Holy Spirit, God = water, and blood = son. How can that be three = (are) one and three (in) and one at the same time, there is a difference between concerned.

Three (are), meaning they are one three at the same level in everything, even the components (for example: water formed into three forms of liquid steel and steam, but it is not affected by chemical containing hydrogen and oxygen). The three (one), it resembles three brothers have the same family name, but three different personalities.

In addition, if I thought that God actually three, did not have one creature and not three? For example, if we asked the three painters to draw certain tree we done so, each and every one of them set forth its own way depending on the way of thinking, even if they are creating three per creature, each and every one of them will create a different way than the other, even if they have the same Goal, but the substantive work will acquire the style of each one of them.

Here, I started contradictions in the Bible, and I wonder how it obtained? I know that Jesus described himself as an illegitimate God and I know that all the Jews calling themselves God's children are human beings like us, when this expression pattern in time of Christ is the anti Christ and understanding what people of his time after a mistake? ! If Christ himself was sitting by himself and prayed, to whom he prayed? Is he prayed for himself? He called God, so that the Bible proves that: "At that time Jesus answered and said: Dear God I praise You because the god of the heavens and the earth because you are hidden from the wise men" when 11:25 "and then Locher little progress on his face and was praying, saying, Father, if possible Feltabbar Kass me this. But not as I want, but I also want you "when 26:39" Vamady also a second, Father prayed that can not reflect my taste, but this Acherbha Let Msheeitk "When 26:42" After He went up to The hills to pray and what was to become the evening there was only "when 14:26" In the very early morning and left and went out into the desert and was praying there, "Luke 1:35" and let them ever after to the mountain to pray, "Luke 6:46" and adopted all the people Jesus also adopted. While he prayed the sky opened up, "Luke 3:21" But is was retired in the wild and pray, "Luke 5:16" In those days took to the mountain to pray. "Spent the entire night in prayer to God" Luke 6:12, etc. Many examples.

In addition to that there are other working memory is me: that when I was studying theology (doctrine) Christian, was one of the "Doctors" The British adults, and Idersena on the history of the Bible, I recall that said, quote: "Well .. I went to the exhibition in Britain To see the original texts of the Bible discovered, but I did not have papers burned, and torn and lost, "I looked to the book in the hands and asked myself what this book, where were all these words in the book? !

She wondered: If you worship God fully and not the wrong one, how can I book non-belief or non-Mahfouz? This is not true.

The thought and reflection, if we had taken all divine books that we made on the ground and away, and then asked people to attend another book in conformity with the books first, we will find a Christian one of us attend Angela identical, while at least find a million Muslims have maintained the Koran by heart because Christians have Many different versions from each other and continue to discover new evangelical texts so far, not that strange?!

And then they started studying the theology of the crucifixion of Jesus, is indeed Christ died?

And started thinking about this Bible at hand, is it real? Persons who wrote the Gospels are the Jews follow the Christ Racboh and wrote his biography .. I saw him die on the cross .. Is it necessary that they felt the same people who crucified Christ??

In the Koran says God: "We killed and saying of Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah, and killed him and Salboh, but they almost Those who disagreed when it is in doubt as they have no knowledge, but a likely killed him and certainly (157), but Allah raised him And Allah is ever Mighty, Wise (158), "If the people who saw the killing of Christ, they saw people like him.

If this at hand?? Biography of Christ and more than 75% of which are revised.

Now got the result is in the hands of: Jesus is not God, not even the Son of God .. Much less worry so incredible.

All these years? 24 years of my life and I'm looking at theories are not supported by the Bible and the Torah. 24 years of my life I worship God

24 years of my life in vain, it is a real lie.

I wanted to commit suicide, I felt the earth shake beneath my feet, and I fear.

I wanted to return to the beginning of the day and look again proved the contrary, but I just silence, I do not know what will happen after .. I felt that I destroy my life.

And you started thinking .. I believe that Jesus is now transmitted by humans Prophet God, and I believe all the prophets before him .. But I had a problem with a simple Prophet Muhammad and his family and peace.

In fact, did not learn anything about his life, all I do know is through a simple Christian who planted these ideas inside him (may Allah bless him and his family and peace), but wondered: How revered by Muslims all the time??

I said, how can that be a problem for the Holy Quran came from God through the Prophet Muhammad and his family and peace? It is indeed a very special man .. The greatest character (may Allah bless him and his family and peace) if it is not a problem that I never Npi another Final Prophet Allah bless him and his family and peace. Is in any case the message is Kalmchrist fully divine, then I did not stay away often these are only reset so far as correct. I know well that there is the gospel of the fifth non-legal or illegal with the Christian name (Barnabas) because there is the passage in which Jesus says: the Prophet will come after me named Ahmed) and also tell us that Christ did not die by the semi on the cross but rose when soldiers tried to Alimsa k It.

Chambers hopes left after thinking long and deep research, and contacted friends with Muslims who did not see them in at least two months. And I went to see them. I really pray and cry to God: "If it is the right way, my life changed, and if were not Vadjalni die in a car accident before they make me out to them and go to heaven .. What I want is Alhakip and Marzatk Lord, and all that is Obgeh Paradise"

Thus, my friends arrived and shed tears from my eyes, Vaatkaddoa that something had happened to me distasteful, and there was my husband current Mustafa, and everybody was expecting me to speak to the two know the truth, and then I said:

I testify that there is no god but God .. I certify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

With the place of silence for several minutes and everyone Ermgueni surprise, then, Mustafa said, sarcastically: "Shush not Tkzbi .."

I recall that this was the third day of October 2005.

I told him: "I do not lie, and started crying and Sniffling"

Said: "The surprise to me, I said the last time in the debate I said that if the certificates and you do not Twmni by this does not mean you become a Muslim! Enough falsely"

I told him: "I do not lie, tomorrow will be the first day of Ramadan, and now Stalmni Otodo how original and how everything about the new religious"

Heard me when I say that the view determination in the eyes, burst into tears of joy and intensity of his emotion and very welcomed me warmly in Islam

Indeed, prayer and learned a lot of things Islam in one night, and I bought a headscarf and Ebadti exercise started on the basis of the new so far. But hidden Islamist from the family for two weeks.

At that time, I went to the Imam declared Islamic, and began learning the Quran, and do comparisons between the Bible and the Koran holy book Majid, was initially difficult to get rid of reference to the Bible, but Thank God has overcome the habit, and began learning the Koran and the biography of the great Prophet God bless him and his family and peace.

As I have previously hidden from the Muslim family at the outset, and I pray at the second or third after midnight so as not to see me or anyone doubted me.

In one day I was going from home to college and I had my bag containing the Koran and headscarves, but suddenly, the veil on the ground and saw my sister, but did not know what it was that night and woke up to see me original She was informed the family mountains, and began Afflicting.

Ali and raised their voices shouted, and assaulted the psychologically and emotionally, Natoni all the dirty words and inappropriate. Hit me that came to death and threatened me with death, yet I was not trying to calm their discussion at all, but I left the house, calling from God to guide them.

Muslim stayed with my girlfriend for two months before they get married Mustafa .. Thank God .. I lost my family, but I won another Muslim family in the mosque had great care Roni unprecedented Vdzahm God all the best.

After that I felt a lot of psychological pressure because of the attacks that took place with me, even now I still receive at least 25 calls and e-daily from all over the world, and insulting to Ihddoni and so on.

And other telephone calls, it has been approached me more scientists and Christians Doctors from Jordan and the United States, arguing with me the Christian religion and trying to Iaada to their faith.

Praise God .. I used to be with me always in the Bible, religious debates and the trend was the opposite is the Quran, and now it has turned the table and become the Koran with me always and never

Nevertheless, important lessons have been learned in that short time, I have learned to be patient and modest, and now I hope in the story of the Prophet Muhammad and his family and peace, and how did the owners and beaten, these stories are not worth anything for him may Allah bless him and His family and peace, I really learned a lot.

Perhaps the lost honor of my family name in the eyes of the people, but I am proud that I have the greatest honor of God, namely Islam. And you really can not imagine the happiness and peace Yagmurani since converted to Islam in spite of all the insults are found of having it.

In fact, I changed a lot as I did in the past, even my husband noticed that the vast change, I have learned how to calm people who attack with Ali, and learned how to smile even though I was in the most difficult times, although Vkdani my job because I am a Muslim wearing a veil, but God Almighty Iawwadni including doubles and lost without calculating .. Thank God

All of Islam is a real internal peace, you can not investigate this to find peace, which are around you, not even in the environment in which you live, must be convinced by an internal you and your love for God pacified and handed over his heart. If Ebadtk real God and followed the way of course would be happy in your life because of this sin Tahramk peace and sour your mood is not over by His Excellency mundane.

Now I see the faces of the people and I think a lot of sadness and tears because they live far from God the Almighty Creator, and sometimes I do not want their hearts dark lighting a candle please them and their problems and Ilthun Mchgulyathm Baldnia and instead cling to the afterlife.

All I know now is that my goal in life and worship God pacified him and my prayers and follow the Messenger may Allah bless him and his family and peace and work for heaven .. Thank God......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2008, 09:34 AM

500 posts, read 702,787 times
LOL is this for real? Posting a story about an individual denouncing one religion and converting to another. How nice of you. If this is true, at least she doesn't face DEATH if she chooses to convert. Can you make that same claim about Islam, especially in the Middle East ?

Last edited by Christian Arab; 10-07-2008 at 09:45 AM..

Old 10-07-2008, 12:55 PM

1,216 posts, read 2,263,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Arab View Post
LOL is this for real? Posting a story about an individual denouncing one religion and converting to another. How nice of you. If this is true, at least she doesn't face DEATH if she chooses to convert. Can you make that same claim about Islam, especially in the Middle East ?
if this is true
how amazing that she converted to such relegion once she started to read her bible open minded

Old 10-08-2008, 05:33 AM

118 posts, read 246,741 times
Default true....

Yes, this story certainly real ... Why lie???

This link to the site where Ruba audio recording of her story

http://www.rubaqewar.com/islam/

Thank you....

elwill thank you very much....

Old 03-31-2009, 11:43 AM

3 posts, read 9,442 times
Default Jesus is God

Jesus indeed is God. Im sorry to hear that you turned away from the TRUE God to follow Allah. I pray that God will guide you to all truth and that you may reconcile yourself with Him and accept Jesus Christ as your only Savior. I pray that you and your family may be saved.

Before I show some Biblical truth and Evidence that Jesus is God. And That There God being, Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Trinity) is indeed a Fact. Ruby, Your mother was absolutley correct about Jesus being God. I hope that this will be helpful to you and others who read this posting. So... Lets look at ourselves for a moment. Are we 3 in 1 as God is Father, Son and Holy Spirit? YES! we as God's creation are indeed 3 in 1.

What do I MEAN when I say three in one? well, we are composed of three elements, body, soul and spirit. Isnt that right? If you look at an egg, it is composed of three elements. what are they? they are shell, yoke, and egg white but that still makes it one egg right? If you stand in front of a mirror, you see yourself as one person. Is that correct? Yes. So if, we as humans could be body, soul and spirit and still be one person and if an egg could have a shell, yoke and its egg white and still be one egg. Than why can't God, the creator who created us and eggs, could also be three in one? is anything to hard for God? is there anything impossible for God to do? isnt He Almighty? Yes, there is One God...but three in one. No he does not have three heads, just like you I and do not have three heads. We were created in God's likeness.

SO YOU MUST BE ASKING, WHERE IS THE BIBLICAL EVIDENCE THAT Jesus is God? HERE IT GOES...

WE ARE CREATED IN GOD'S IMAGE
GENESIS 1:26 says "Then God said, 'Let US make human beings in OUR OWN image." Question- Did you Ever take under consideration who God must of been talking to when He said "Let US... OUR OWN." Aren't The words US and OUR...PLURAL? Plural means MORE THAN ONE.

Genesis 1:1 says " In beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

John 1:1-4 says " In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life and that life was the light of all people."

If you continue to read in the book of John (New Testament) you will see that that the Word is Jesus. This means Jesus was with God in the beginning, and if God created the heavens and the earth as it states in Genesis and If the book of John states, cleary that the Word is God this translates to Jesus is God. If John states that He was with God in the beginning, and that through him all things were made...

...This is EVIDENCE AND NOT CONTRADICTION THAT Jesus is God. This is not CONTRADICTION my friend, This is called PARALLEL. The dictionary says that "Parallel is a comparison between two things that reveals their similarity" (Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.)

THROUGH OUT THE HOLY BIBLE YOU WILL FIND MANY EVIDENCE AND PROOF THAT JESUS IS GOD, AND THAT HE IS THREE IN ONE...FATHER SONE AND HOLY SPIRIT.

NOW, IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW COULD THE HOLY SPIRIT BE GOD...THEN JUST ASK ME I'LL SHOW YOU WHERE AND HOW IS THIS TRUE. IT WOULD BE MY PLEASURE. MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

Old 03-31-2009, 12:01 PM

1,115 posts, read 3,133,261 times
Neither Jesus' nor Muhammad is God.

God is something that transcends these ideas and these people.

Old 03-31-2009, 03:12 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,634,639 times
Well, congratulations on finding a path that fits you better and gives you comfort and purpose.

While I am sorry that your family has apparently left you because of your conversion, at least they don't threaten you with death over it. Perhaps in time they will come to 'forgive' you. I wonder if your husband will allow you and your children to have relationships with their nonmuslim family?

Old 04-01-2009, 07:26 PM

Default To FunkyMonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkyMonk View Post
Neither Jesus' nor Muhammad is God.

God is something that transcends these ideas and these people.

FunkyMonk, You are correct that Muhammad is NOT God, and to add to that neither is Allah. Thats Just the plain TRUTH. But if you make a comment about Jesus not being God, then you will need concrete evidence and proof to your statement. I read an article that once said "Your'e entitled to your own opinion but not entitled to your own fact." And what you have said is an opinion not a fact, because you have nothing to prove it, nor will you find anything to back up your statement because there isnt any concrete proof or evidence that Jesus was not God (which in fact He is). The Truth is in the Holy Bible.

Old 04-01-2009, 07:30 PM

1,115 posts, read 3,133,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ymillan View Post
FunkyMonk, You are correct that Muhammad is NOT God, and to add to that neither is Allah. Thats Just the plain TRUTH. But if you make a comment about Jesus not being God, then you will need concrete evidence and proof to your statement. I read an article that once said "Your'e entitled to your own opinion but not entitled to your own fact." And what you have said is an opinion not a fact, because you have nothing to prove it, nor will you find anything to back up your statement because there isnt any concrete proof or evidence that Jesus was not God (which in fact He is). The Truth is in the Holy Bible.
Ok so, I believe that spiders are the manifestation of God. Prove i'm wrong!

I say that GI Joes and Barbi dolls are Gods. Prove i'm wrong!

Do you see how unsound this logic is?

Old 04-02-2009, 04:38 PM

Default Gi Joes and Barbie Dolls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkymonk View Post
ok so, i believe that spiders are the manifestation of god. Prove i'm wrong!

I say that gi joes and barbi dolls are gods. Prove i'm wrong!

Do you see how unsound this logic is?

wow, gi joes and barbie dolls is what you use to support your idea?! You've got to be kidding. That just proves you have nothing concrete. But hope one day, you'll be able to realize how much you need Jesus in your life, he'll open up your eyes.God bless you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam