U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 06:21 AM

25 posts, read 24,786 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Waht I meant is:
Don't the Mormons say that their religion is the "fastest-growing" one worldwide?
Brother, Islam proves its claim.

BBC Islam the fastest growing religion in the world.CBBC Newsround | Guides | 2005 | Islam | What is Islam?

20000 Revert to Islam per year in USA.YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

You might ask that Why is Islam the fastest growing religion in the world?

Our creator God Almight will answer you:

When comes the Help of God, and Victory, you will see the people enter God's Religion (ISLAM) in crowds, [110:1:2]

As I said The Holy Quran talks about the PAST,PRESENT AND FUTURE.

Last edited by truth_only; 10-04-2007 at 06:24 AM.. Reason: add

Old 10-04-2007, 06:28 AM

Quote:
You wanted to draw our attention to what? The fact that you're inserting a totally FALSE claim into your argument, asserting it as fact, in order to build up support for Islam? Yeah, that's a fair way to debate.
Brother I can feel hate from your text Why?

Ok Quran is not talking about 9/11 so?

Quote:
Here, let me make up something about what the Bible says:

The Bible says that there will arise a false prophet named Allah who will bring much shame to his followers and be the cause of a great war that results in the total annihilation of Mecca and much of the land of Arabia will lay desolate for many years that follow.
But it doesnt say it, does it?

Quote:
Totally false claim. The Bible says no such thing, so it would be really unfair of me to say it does. It would essentially discredit everything I have to say about the Bible - much the same way as YOUR false claim about what the Q'uran says discredits what YOU say. If you're going to resort to false claims, how can ANYONE believe anything you have to say about the Q'uran and Islam?
Ok what about the rest?

Old 10-04-2007, 07:10 AM

897 posts, read 2,253,230 times
It doesn't say a Jewish Prophet will come after Moses (PBUH).
I asked you which prophet fulfills this prophecy?
and by the way I didn't ignore you question I asked where did Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) killed Jews?

Re-read Deut 18:18. 18 I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee; and I will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. 19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto My words which he shall speak in My name, I will require it of him. 20 But the prophet, that shall speak a word presumptuously in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.' 21 And if thou say in thy heart: 'How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?' 22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken; the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously, thou shalt not be afraid of him.
See you say mohammed is the prophet of allah. Allah is another god. Also were is the proof that mohammad truly was a prophet.Again that verse explains brother which is a jew.
Deuteronomy 18 Jewish Publication Society Tanakh (1917)

If he didn't, then why did the crusaders killed many people?Why did the crusaders broken the 6th command " AND THOU SHOULD NOT KILL"?
I believe the crusades were mostly muslim and christians fighting.

first I think there is reference in the Holy Quran that I am, but let me find it for you (If I am not wrong).
It is not I have looked.

Why didn't the Jews accept Jesus (PBUH)?
Why ?

The jews did not accept jesus because he did not fulfill the requirement of being a messiah.

Old 10-06-2007, 01:06 AM

Quote:
It doesn't say a Jewish Prophet will come after Moses (PBUH).
I asked you which prophet fulfills this prophecy?
and by the way I didn't ignore you question I asked where did Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) killed Jews?

Re-read Deut 18:18. 18 I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee; and I will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. 19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto My words which he shall speak in My name, I will require it of him. 20 But the prophet, that shall speak a word presumptuously in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.' 21 And if thou say in thy heart: 'How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?' 22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken; the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously, thou shalt not be afraid of him.
"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

If these two are the only criteria for this prophecy to be fulfilled, then all the Prophets of the Bible who came after Moses (pbuh) such as Solomon, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Malachi, John the Baptist, etc. (pbut) will fulfill this prophecy since all were Jews as well as prophets.

However, it is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who is like Moses (pbuh):

1: Both had a father and a mother, while Jesus (pbuh) was born miraculously without any male intervention.

2: Both were married and had children. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not marry nor had children.

3: Both died natural deaths. Jesus (pbuh) has been raised up alive. (4:157-158)

Muhammad (pbuh) is from among the brethren of Moses (pbuh). Arabs are brethren of Jews. Abraham (pbuh) had two sons: Ishmail and Isaac (pbut). The Arabs are the descendants of Ishmail (pbuh) and the Jews are the descendants of Isaac (pbuh).

Words in the mouth:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was unlettered and whatever revelations he received from Almighty God he repeated them verbatim.

1 Both besides being Prophets were also kings i.e. they could inflict capital punishment. Jesus (pbuh) said, "My kingdom is not of this world." (John 18:36).

2 Both were accepted as Prophets by their people in their lifetime but Jesus (pbuh) was rejected by his people. John chapter 1 verse 11 states, "He came unto his own, but his own received him not."

3 Both brought new laws and new regulations for their people. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not bring any new laws. (Mathew 5:17-18).

Quote:
See you say mohammed is the prophet of allah. Allah is another god. Also were is the proof that mohammad truly was a prophet.Again that verse explains brother which is a jew.
a. Elohim El, Elah, Alah

In the Bible, God is very often referred to as ‘Elohim’ in the Hebrew language. The ‘im’ in the ending is a plural of honour and God is referred to as ‘El’ or ‘Elah’ in the English Bible with commentary, edited by reverend C. I. Scofield. ‘Elah’ is alternatively spelled as ‘Alah’. The difference in spelling is only of a single ‘L’. Muslims spell Allah as ‘Allah’ while the Reverend has spelled it as Alah and they pronounce it as ‘Elah’. Muslims pronounce it as Allah. Hebrew and Arabic are sister languages therefore we say it should be pronounced as ‘Allah’ and not as ‘Elah’.

When I was in school, I was taught ‘D, O’ is do, ‘T, O’ is to. What is ‘G, O’ It is ‘go’ and not ‘gu’. ‘N, U, T’ is nut, ‘C, U, T’ cut; ‘B, U, T’ is but, what is ‘P, U, T’? Not ‘pat’ but it is ‘put’. If you ask "Why?" The answer is "It is their language". If I have to pass I have to say ‘P, U, T’ is ‘put’ and not ‘pat’. Similarly the right pronunciation for A, L, L, A, H, is Allah.

b. Jesus (pbuh) cried out Allah Allah when he was put on the cross
It is mentioned in the New Testament in the Gospel of Mathew, chapter 27 verse 46 as well as Gospel of Mark, chapter 15 verse 34 when Jesus (pbuh) was put on the cross.

Jesus cried with a loud voice saying "E’-Li, E’-Li la’-ma sa-bach’-tha-ni?" that is to say, ‘My God, My God why hast Thou Forsaken Me?’ Does this sound like Jehovah! Jehovah! why has thou forsaken me? Does it sound like father father? The answer is ‘No’. Hebrew and Arabic are sister languages and if you translate "E’-Li, E’-Li la’-ma sa-bach’-tha-ni" into Arabic it is ‘Allah Allah lama tarak tani’ does it sound similar?

Hebrew: "E’-Li, E’-Li la’-ma sa-bach’-tha-ni?"
Arabic:‘Allah Allah lama tarak tani’

This statement of Jesus (pbuh), "E’-Li, E’-Li la’-ma sa-bach’-tha-ni" is preserved in its original Hebrew in each and every of its translation which is available in more than 2000 different languages of the world and in each and every of them, "Allah" is present.

If you read the Arabic Bible God is mentioned as Allah.

Quote:
Also were is the proof that mohammad truly was a prophet
Brother shibainu Read your Bible and you will understand.

21 And if thou say in thy heart: 'How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?' 22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken; the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously, thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Now if Mohammad (PBUH) is really a prophet, his prediction must come true.

Here you can Judge if Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) is really a prophet or not :

Signs Before the Day of Judgment

Predictions of Prophet Muhammad

Quote:
Deuteronomy 18 Jewish Publication Society Tanakh (1917)

If he didn't, then why did the crusaders killed many people?Why did the crusaders broken the 6th command " AND THOU SHOULD NOT KILL"?
I believe the crusades were mostly muslim and christians fighting.

first I think there is reference in the Holy Quran that I am, but let me find it for you (If I am not wrong).

It is not I have looked.
"Those who conceal the clear (Signs) We have sent down, and the Guidance, after We have made it clear for the people in the Book,-on them shall be God's curse, and the curse of those entitled to curse,-"[002:159]

"Except those who repent and make amends and openly declare (the Truth): To them I turn; for I am Oft-returning, Most Merciful."[002:160]

Quote:
Why didn't the Jews accept Jesus (PBUH)?
Why ?

The jews did not accept jesus because he did not fulfill the requirement of being a messiah.
Great brother, then what does that mean?

It means another prophet is required because Jesus said"

"MY KINGDOM IS NOT OF THIS WORLD': IF MY KINGDOM WERE OF THIS WORLD, THEN WOULD MY SERVANTS FIGHT, THAT I SHOULD NOT BE DELIVERED TO THE JEWS; BUT NOW IS MY KINGDOM NOT FROM HENCE" (John 18:36)

Jesus (PBUH) said that if his kingdom was for this world then the Christians or the Diciples would have fight.

Since his kingdom is not for this world his followers will not fight.

"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you FOREVER." John 14:16

Now you tell me Should the coming comforter fight or not?

Of course he must fight because the kingdom of the comforter is forever according to Jesus (PBUH).

This also answers to your question that why prophet Mohammad (PBUH) was fighting battles, because his kingdom is for this world.

Al-Qur'an Chapter 61 Verse 6:

"And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said, 'O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me and giving glad tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed (Periclytos) .' But when he came to them with clear signs, they said, 'This is evident sorcery!' "

Brother shibainu, I am really happy to have this important and friendly discussion with you, May God Almight guide us all to the straight path. Ameen

Old 10-06-2007, 06:16 AM

5,006 posts, read 13,859,645 times
I hope it isn't the fastest growing religion. The head of the Muslims in a certain very large city in Calfornia once gave a speech, and in this speech he said that everyone was going to have to become a Muslim or else. Now that was frightening.

And you know what? This man truly loved God. He began talking about his love for God and tears filled his eyes.

Old 10-06-2007, 11:55 PM

Quote:
I hope it isn't the fastest growing religion.
Do you mean Islam is not the fastest growing religion?

I can give you reports from many news channel, you can watch the above given link.

Quote:
The head of the Muslims in a certain very large city in Calfornia once gave a speech, and in this speech he said that everyone was going to have to become a Muslim or else. Now that was frightening.

And you know what? This man truly loved God. He began talking about his love for God and tears filled his eyes.
Sister Jessaka, let me tell you one thing about Islam. When you become a Muslim you will fall in love with your creator and there will not be a single in thing in the world that can desturbe your love for God Almighty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or