U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-11-2012, 12:26 PM
 
1,883 posts, read 1,653,330 times
Reputation: 115

Advertisements

.


The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) said,
"Nobody says: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah' and then later on he dies while believing in that, except that he will enter Paradise.'

Abu Dharr, "Even It he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft."
The Prophet said 'Even If he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft,"
Abu Dharr "Even if he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft?
The Prophet said 'Even If he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft,"
Abu Dharr 'Even if he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and thefts.'
The Prophet said "Even If he had committed Illegal sexual intercourse and theft, inspite of the Abu Dharrs dislikeness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-13-2012, 09:55 AM
 
Location: Sitting beside Walden Pond
4,609 posts, read 4,115,930 times
Reputation: 1399
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_teller View Post
.
The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) said,
"Nobody says: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah' and then later on he dies while believing in that, except that he will enter Paradise.'

Abu Dharr, "Even It he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft."
The Prophet said 'Even If he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft,"
Abu Dharr "Even if he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft?
The Prophet said 'Even If he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft,"
Abu Dharr 'Even if he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and thefts.'
The Prophet said "Even If he had committed Illegal sexual intercourse and theft, inspite of the Abu Dharrs dislikeness.


Wow, this guy Abu Dharr sure was hard-headed. I guess he didn't believe Muhammad the first time so he kept repeating the same question.

Muhammad must have had the patience of a saint to put up with a guy like that. The more I read about Muhammad, the more impressed I am.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-13-2012, 06:38 PM
 
20 posts, read 34,187 times
Reputation: 45
1- On the authority of Adee bin Hatim ( May Allah be pleased with him),who said: The messenger of Allah ( Peace and plessings of Allah be upon him) said :"Save yourselves from Hell, even if it be by giving only half a date( of a palm tree) as charity ; and who does not have even that , should at least speak nicely

2- On the authority of Adee bin Hatim ( May Allah be pleased with him),who said: The messenger of Allah ( Peace and plessings of Allah be upon him) said :"Save yourselves from Hell, even if it be by giving only half a date( of a palm tree) as charity ; and who does not have even that , should at least speak nicely

3- On the authority of A,isha (may allah be pleased with him), who said : The messenger of allah peace and blessings of allah be upon him) said : " The best amongst you is he who is the most kind to his wife and I am the kindest amongst you to my wives

4- On the authority of Abu Hurairah(may allah be pleased with him), who said : The messenger of allah ( peace and blessings of allah be upon him) said : " Allah does not judge according to your bodies and appearances, but He scans your hearts and looks into your deeds "

5- On the authority of Abu Hurairah

(may allah be pleased with him),

who said : The messenger of allah

( peace and blessings of allah be upon him)

said : " Every part of a person,s body must perform

a charity every day the sun comes up

: to act justly between two people is a charity ;

to help a man with his mount, lifting him onto it

or hoisting his belongings onto it is a charity;

a good word is a charity; and removing

a harmful thing from the road is a charity
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-13-2012, 11:45 PM
 
1,883 posts, read 1,653,330 times
Reputation: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Khalid ibn al Wald (Radi Allahu Ta'ala anhu) narrated the following hadith:

A Bedouin came one day to the Holy Prophet (sallallahu 'alahi wasallam) and said to him.....


this Hadith does not have a chain of narrators (isnad or sanad).
and all the signs of fabrication are clear on it.

when a Hadith does not have a trusted chain of narrators from the one who recorded it to the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) then it does not considered Hadith or at least the rank of the Hadith is mentioned as weak or very weak or fabrication .

and in the internet and in many books there are too many fabricated or very weak Hadith and that is one of them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-14-2012, 07:10 AM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,294,416 times
Reputation: 7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_teller View Post
this Hadith does not have a chain of narrators (isnad or sanad).
and all the signs of fabrication are clear on it.

when a Hadith does not have a trusted chain of narrators from the one who recorded it to the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) then it does not considered Hadith or at least the rank of the Hadith is mentioned as weak or very weak or fabrication .

and in the internet and in many books there are too many fabricated or very weak Hadith and that is one of them.
Thank you for pointing that out. I will delete the post. I did not check the chain of authenticity Astagfirullah.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-14-2012, 08:59 AM
 
1,883 posts, read 1,653,330 times
Reputation: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Thank you for pointing that out. I will delete the post. I did not check the chain of authenticity Astagfirullah.

you are welcome .

your intentions was good and The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) said,
The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions
and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended.
So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for.
and in the Quran you can read this verse.

Our Lord! do not punish us if we forget or make a mistake. The Noble Quran.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-16-2012, 08:20 AM
 
1,883 posts, read 1,653,330 times
Reputation: 115
.


The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him said to a man
What do you say in your prayer?
The man said
I say I bear witness that there is no god but Allah and I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and messenger
and then I say
O Allaah, I ask You for Paradise
and I seek refuge with You from Hell...... and I cannot murmur as well as you and Mu’aadh do.
The Prophet (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him ) said
That is what we are murmuring about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-18-2012, 03:00 PM
 
1,883 posts, read 1,653,330 times
Reputation: 115
.

The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) said,
Whoever killed a person having a treaty with the Muslims,
shall not smell the smell of Paradise though its smell is perceived from a distance of forty years.


Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-21-2012, 02:33 PM
 
1,883 posts, read 1,653,330 times
Reputation: 115
.
The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) said,
Allah created adam in his complete shape and form (directly), sixty cubits (about 30 meters) in height.
When He created him, He said (to him) Go and greet that group of angels sitting there,
and listen what they will say in reply to you, for that will be your greeting and the greeting of your offspring.

adam went and said, As-Salamu alaikum (Peace be upon you).

They replied, AsSalamu-Alaika wa Rahmatullah (Peace and Allah's Mercy be on you)
So they increased Wa Rahmatullah

The Prophet added 'So whoever will enter Paradise, will be of the shape and form of adam.

Since then the creation of adam's (offspring) (i.e. stature of human beings is being diminished continuously) to the present time.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-22-2012, 12:42 PM
 
10 posts, read 13,973 times
Reputation: 15
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said,

“Feed and clothe your slaves, and do not burden them with work beyond their capabilities.”


Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace be upon him, said,

“Verily, I saw a man enjoying himself in Paradise because he cut down a tree in the road that used to harm people.”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top