Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2016, 10:25 PM

2,765 posts, read 2,663,357 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Was he speaks Arabic
Because a nun is the (yonan) and his language he was spoken is the Hebrew

Laa ilaaha illa Anta,subhaanaka inni kuntu min al-zaalimeen
(There is no god but You, glory to You, verily I was one of the wrongdoers).

may be that is a translation for what he said or may be that is exactly what he said
or may be he used to know more than one language
any way Allah know all the languages

if I do not know Arabic I would say it in Arabic and in my language and it is easy to memorize and learn and understand

Laa ilaaha illa Anta, = There is no god but You,
subhaanaka = aglory to You,
inni kuntu min al-zaalimeen = verily I was one of the wrongdoers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2016, 10:15 PM

Narrated Al-Bara' (bin 'Azib):
When the Prophet (Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him)) came to Medina,
he stayed first with his grandfathers or maternal uncles from Ansar.
He offered his prayers facing Baitul-Maqdis (Jerusalem) for sixteen or seventeen months,
but he wished that he could pray facing the Ka'ba (at Mecca).

The first prayer which he offered facing the Ka'ba was the 'Asr prayer in the company of some people.
Then one of those who had offered that prayer with him came out and passed by some people in a mosque who were bowing during their prayers (facing Jerusalem).
He said addressing them,
"By Allah, I testify that I have prayed with Allah's Apostle facing Mecca (Ka'ba).'
Hearing that, those people changed their direction towards the Ka'ba immediately.

jews and the people of the scriptures used to be pleased to see the Prophet (Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him)) facing Jerusalem in prayers
but when he changed his direction towards the Ka'ba, during the prayers, they disapproved of it.

Al-Bara' added, "Before we changed our direction towards the Ka'ba (Mecca) in prayers, some Muslims had died or had been killed and we did not know what to say about them (regarding their prayers.)

Allah then revealed: And Allah would never make your faith (prayers) to be lost.

Old 06-11-2016, 09:46 AM

The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) said
Woe to the one who speaks and tells lies in order to make the people laugh;
woe to him, woe to him.

Old 06-12-2016, 01:48 PM

1,601 posts, read 1,163,708 times
Quran (7:80-84) - "...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)"

Quran (7:81) - "Will ye commit abomination such as no creature ever did before you?"

Quran (26:165-166) - "Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, "And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing"

The hadith:

Abu Dawud (4462) - The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, "Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Loot, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.".

Abu Dawud (4448) - "If a man who is not married is seized committing sodomy, he will be stoned to death." (Note the implicit approval of sodomizing one's wife).

Bukhari (72:774) - "The Prophet cursed effeminate men (those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners of women) and those women who assume the manners of men, and he said, 'Turn them out of your houses .' The Prophet turned out such-and-such man, and 'Umar turned out such-and-such woman."

al-Tirmidhi, Sunan 1:152 - [Muhammad said] "Whoever is found conducting himself in the manner of the people of Lot, kill the doer and the receiver."

Orlando shooting by Muslim is worst mass shooting in history with at least 50 dead | Daily Mail Online

"In fact, an imam speaking in Orlando in April said that killing gays according to Islamic law should be done "out of compassion"
https://pjmedia.com/homeland-securit...igated-by-fbi/

Sharia teaches that homosexuality is a vile form of fornication, punishable by death.

Old 06-16-2016, 09:38 AM

One of the Prophets went out on a campaign…
and he approached a town at the time of ‘Asr (late afternoon) prayer, or close to that time.
He said to the sun:
You are under the command of Allah and I am under the command of Allah. O Allah, halt it for me for a while.
So it was halted for him until Allah granted him victory.”

Old 06-16-2016, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_teller View Post
and he approached a town at the time of ‘Asr (late afternoon) prayer, or close to that time.
He said to the sun:
You are under the command of Allah and I am under the command of Allah. O Allah, halt it for me for a while.
So it was halted for him until Allah granted him victory.”
So Muhammed is out slaughtering people? Allah halts the sun so Muhammed can attack a town and kill people? How hateful and evil!!

Old 06-16-2016, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
So Muhammed is out slaughtering people? Allah halts the sun so Muhammed can attack a town and kill people? How hateful and evil!!
read again with attention .

Old 06-16-2016, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_teller View Post
read again with attention .

So what? The point is allah is sending his henchmen out to slaughter people.

Old 06-16-2016, 08:56 PM

The sun was not held back for any person except Yoosha‘ (peace be upon him) on the day he was marching to Jerusalem.

Old 06-18-2016, 07:39 AM

According to biographical sources, a man named Abu Afak—who was more than a hundred years old—wrote a poem criticizing people for converting to Islam. Muhammad demanded he be killed, and Abu Afak was murdered in his sleep. When a woman named Asma heard that Muslims had killed such an elderly man, she wrote a poem calling for people to take a stand against Islam.Ibn Ishaq relates what happened next:
When the apostle heard what she had said he said, “Who will rid me of Marwan’s daughter?” Umayr bin Adiy al-Khatmi who was with him heard him, and that very night he went to her house and killed her. In the morning he came to the apostle and told him what he had done and he said, “You have helped God and His apostle, O Umayr!” When he asked if he would have to bear any evil consequences the apostle said, “Two goats won’t butt their heads about her,” so Umayr went back to his people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam