U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2012, 08:43 AM

1 posts, read 871 times

Advertisements

I had this beautiful dream, maybe I shouldn’t have told anyone about. It would maybe make him mad. If it’s true I’m very sorry. But I have a message to share through this dream I had.
One Thursday night, I decided I wanted to watch Snow White and the Huntsmen. It was late night but I watched it all. I immediately thought that the Huntsmen and Snow White were secretly falling in love with each other and that they should be together because he saved her life and she saved his, and they obviously cared for each other. And the final reason is that William’s kiss didn’t brought her to life, but the Huntsmen’s kiss did.
I also liked how the Huntsmen protected her and always looked after her.
But most of all, deep inside me, I loved the sweetness of Snow White, how she couldn’t hurt a fly, how she could turn something evil into something beautiful and kind, how she can see the beauty in the bad.
There were some facts that I recognized in the dream from the movie, because I slept right away after watching the movie.
The fact there were sun, lights, beautiful nature, happiness after the horrible darkness.
The fact the Snow White was unusually good and kind.
The fact that Snow White had a very white skin and rosy cheeks.
The fact that the Huntsmen was there to protect her and that I thought they should be together.

Those facts I’ve seen too in my dream.
I don’t remember how exactly the dream started, but I remember it started with a problem, I was sad/lost and in a dark place with other people. Those people I can’t remember, but I do remember it wasn’t good being around them, I don’t know if they were bad people but being in that dark place with those people made me scared.
It was somewhere at night, somewhere with old walls, not aged walls but it was like I traveled in time, those walls were built the arab ancient way.
I was with those people when someone kind and good came along. He talked to those people and he had effect on them. He talked to me too. But sadly I don’t remember what he said. I remember he was close to me. And he protected me.
I remember I was scared of something and I confessed it to him. And he assured me that it’s going to be okay. I don’t know why I thought about marriage. Maybe those people wanted me to marry someone I don’t want to and I think…well, I can’t be sure of this, but maybe he said something like I could marry whoever I want or he would be there for me…and I don’t want to say something that is not true but this is where my thoughts are.

Then I don’t remember much what happened next. Maybe nothing happened.
Next thing I remember, was me standing in front of him, almost 2 or 3 metres between me and him.
He was standing next to a big open door, my family’s house’s old big door. It was still night, he was facing the door, and I was staring at him from the back. He wasn’t very tall, normal at height. He wore something long and white or beige. I remember nothing about his face, just that he was extremely handsome, and smiling. I confess his beauty attracted me very much.
I don’t think there was any moon light. I don’t know if it’s his cloths that were very bright and clean or he actually had a halo coming out from him.
He was very peaceful and made me feel relaxed. He was happy and made me happy. I wanted to be with him forever and he didn’t mind. I couldn’t let him go away. His presence was hypnotizing and the feeling I got when I was next to him was addicting. I was addicted to him and I couldn’t stand being away from him.
He didn’t need to say wise words, or do anything extraordinary to feel protected, to feel his goodness and his kindness. It was like an imaginary wave around him that made me feel that way.
The thing I loved about him the most is that he didn’t judge me. I’ve made many mistakes in my life, I wasn’t a pious person, and I’m still not to this day. I love my religion and everything about it, but I wasn’t into it that much. And if I thought about meeting the prophet Saaws or God himself, I’d think they would be so mad at me… but when I met him, he wasn’t mad at all! He seemed happy to see me. He had hope in me like no one ever believed in me.
Doesn’t that kindness enough? Enough to want to know him better, to want to live next to him forever? Enough to believe in everything he says, to blindly trust his heart? I regretted the fact I was born in this time. If I could travel in time and live when he was alive, maybe be one of his wives or daughters or maybe just be someone who believed in him and stayed and fought for him and for his cause. But I shouldn’t regret anything. They say if you haven’t met him in real life, you’d be lucky enough to meet him in a dream, or after death.
I had the beautiful privilege to meet him. And I’m very thankful. I cried happy tears when I found out that it was him for real who came and visited my soul and not my imagination or anything else, because nothing can take his form.
When I woke up that morning, I woke up very late, at noon, I felt so relaxed and peaceful and at that time I didn’t know it was a real meeting…
Everyone who I told about this dream kept asking me if he asked me to do something, if he showed me something in particular, if anything happened? And I tried so hard to remember every other detail. But this is all I can come up with, this is all I still remember. Maybe if I knew that dreaming of the prophet would be something real then maybe I would’ve tried to write it down as soon as I woke up. But too bad I didn’t know.
Still, I don’t think he had to say anything to me. I think I already understood his message he had for me. He showed me everything I needed. He showed me the feeling a human can get when he’s around him. Wouldn’t a human want more of that beautiful feeling inside his heart to be constant?
He showed me that I still have time, he showed me he, of all people in this world, he has hope in me. He showed me someone to live up for, himself. He, who believes in people no matter their past, their mistakes or their beliefs. He, who sees beauty in everything, who has hope in everyone. He, who would sacrifice himself to save other people’s lives. He is my example to live up for.
I would fight, I would do anything to be like him, but most of all, I would do everything to see him again, not just in a dream…
My family thinks I should keep this to myself, but I am not sharing this to tell people that I had a dream about the most beautiful creature of all time, but to tell people how beautiful it is to be around him and how beautiful his personality is and that we, humans, should take him as an example. No matter our religion or our past, we should not judge each other.
Be kind, be forgiving, have mercy, and believe in each other. Just like Muhammad Salla Allaho Alayhi wa Sallam believes in us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam