U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-07-2012, 11:23 PM
 
1,883 posts, read 1,653,330 times
Reputation: 115

Advertisements

homosexual is a big a sin and there are no sins in heaven and no any bad action
also there are no old men and no old women they all will have the the age of 33 years.

and for some who is homosexual he is in a big dangerous if he does not ask Allah forgiveness and repent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-08-2012, 12:00 AM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,294,416 times
Reputation: 7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_teller View Post
homosexual is a big a sin and there are no sins in heaven and no any bad action
also there are no old men and no old women they all will have the the age of 33 years.

and for some who is homosexual he is in a big dangerous if he does not ask Allah forgiveness and repent.
I believe Eoin was asking about a person who has Homosexual desires, but does not act on them and commits no Homosexual acts. therefore is not guilty of any homosexual sins.

I think Eoin is asking if such a man dies and finds himself in Jannah, Would he be granted all he wants, even if his desire was to satisfy his homosexual desires that he never did while alive?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-08-2012, 01:26 AM
 
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
554 posts, read 618,645 times
Reputation: 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_teller View Post
homosexual is a big a sin and there are no sins in heaven and no any bad action
also there are no old men and no old women they all will have the the age of 33 years.

and for some who is homosexual he is in a big dangerous if he does not ask Allah forgiveness and repent.
Woodrow gave a better account of my question than I did, but if I could add one point, surely it would be sinful for a man to commit Zina with 72 virgins on earth? While there seems to be a question as to whether the equivalent in Jannah would constitute a sin? If so, I'm trying to establish whether a homosexual who doesn't act on their desires while alive could expect similar leniency in the afterlife.

Eoin
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-08-2012, 04:38 AM
 
762 posts, read 988,295 times
Reputation: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_teller View Post
homosexual is a big a sin and there are no sins in heaven and no any bad action
also there are no old men and no old women they all will have the the age of 33 years.

and for some who is homosexual he is in a big dangerous if he does not ask Allah forgiveness and repent.
33 years!!! Why do you think then that everyone who enters paradises will have a 33 year old corporeal body. For what purpose?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-08-2012, 04:44 AM
 
762 posts, read 988,295 times
Reputation: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoin (pronounced Owen) View Post
Woodrow gave a better account of my question than I did, but if I could add one point, surely it would be sinful for a man to commit Zina with 72 virgins on earth? While there seems to be a question as to whether the equivalent in Jannah would constitute a sin? If so, I'm trying to establish whether a homosexual who doesn't act on their desires while alive could expect similar leniency in the afterlife.

Eoin
It would seem quite possible, if you lead a good life on earth then expect you may get lucky in paradise. Always assuming that your view of paradise is a purely carnal one. IMO I think that lowers God and Heaven/Paradise to a low place that is the same as we can find in our earthly life. No point in it. Heaven is a spiritual place, in the company of the holiest there will be no need of earthly pleasures.

Age will also be immaterial...33 years..Indeedy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-08-2012, 07:24 AM
 
1,883 posts, read 1,653,330 times
Reputation: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
I believe Eoin was asking about a person who has Homosexual desires, but does not act on them and commits no Homosexual acts. therefore is not guilty of any homosexual sins.

I think Eoin is asking if such a man dies and finds himself in Jannah, Would he be granted all he wants, even if his desire was to satisfy his homosexual desires that he never did while alive?

i was saying a general saying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-08-2012, 07:50 AM
 
1,883 posts, read 1,653,330 times
Reputation: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoin (pronounced Owen) View Post
Woodrow gave a better account of my question than I did, but if I could add one point, surely it would be sinful for a man to commit Zina with 72 virgins on earth? While there seems to be a question as to whether the equivalent in Jannah would constitute a sin? If so, I'm trying to establish whether a homosexual who doesn't act on their desires while alive could expect similar leniency in the afterlife.

Eoin
zina is when a man and a woman make sex
but if the same man and the same woman are husband and wife then the sex is ok.
but sex between a man and another man there is no way to make ok.
and many things are going to change for the people in Paradise to perfect change.

for example

when they eat and drink in Paradise they will never need to go to the toilet ,
but the food and drink will get out as nice smell sweat .


and any thing a person in Paradise wish something he will get it.
but i do not think they they will wish to steal or rape or kill .. etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-08-2012, 08:40 AM
 
1,883 posts, read 1,653,330 times
Reputation: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefol View Post
33 years!!! Why do you think then that everyone who enters paradises will have a 33 year old corporeal body. For what purpose?
to be accurate they are 33 or 30 years .

The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) said,
people of Paradise will enter Paradise
hairless,
beardless
with their eyes anointed with kohl,
aged thirty or thirty-three years.
and i think that is a perfect age for the man and the woman.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-08-2012, 10:32 AM
 
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
554 posts, read 618,645 times
Reputation: 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_teller View Post
zina is when a man and a woman make sex
but if the same man and the same woman are husband and wife then the sex is ok.
Sure, but a man may only take up to 4 wives, so a man who had a sexual relationship with 72 women in this dunya is committing zina, it would be haram. However some say that in Jannah a man may have a sexual relationship with 72 woman and it will not be a sin. So why not homosexual men?

i.e.
Dunya - 1 man + 72 women = Haram
Dunya - 1 man + any men = Haram

Jannah - 1 man + 72 women = Halal
Jannah - 1 man + 72 handsome body builders = Halal?

Eoin
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-08-2012, 10:53 AM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,294,416 times
Reputation: 7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoin (pronounced Owen) View Post
Sure, but a man may only take up to 4 wives, so a man who had a sexual relationship with 72 women in this dunya is committing zina, it would be haram. However some say that in Jannah a man may have a sexual relationship with 72 woman and it will not be a sin. So why not homosexual men?

i.e.
Dunya - 1 man + 72 women = Haram
Dunya - 1 man + any men = Haram

Jannah - 1 man + 72 women = Halal
Jannah - 1 man + 72 handsome body builders = Halal?

Eoin
I think this shows we are not capable of understanding what Jannah will be like, except it will be better than anything we can imagine.

There will be nothing haram in heaven so that means either everything will be halal or we will have no need or desire for the haram desires we face in this dunya.

The only thing we know for certain is we will have an eternity of bliss with all needs and desires met.

I am a person who loves challenges and facing adversity. I enjoy coming up against what seem to be unsurountable tasks and over taking them. I do not enjoy having things handed to me, the task of pursuing and earning fulfillment is the greatest aspect of joy to me. the pursuit is often more pleasurable that the result. but that is me. If I gain Jannah I have no doubt all my desires will be met, but I have no idea what my desires would be in Jannah, I trust that Allaah(swt) knows my desires better than I do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top