Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2016, 02:47 PM

3,640 posts, read 39,493 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
What garbage! Are idolaters/polytheists/pagans muslims? No, they are NON-Muslims. NOT MUSLIMS. They are to be slaughtered per the Quran for being NOT MUSLIMS!
You are out of your mind if you claim that the verse is telling Muslims to kill all non-Muslims. Idolaters were non-Muslims but not all non-Muslims were idolaters. You wrote Slaughter non-Muslims and not idolaters. The verse says "mushrikeen" (polytheists/idolaters) and you lied that it says "non-Muslims". You are a non-Muslim but not idolater. It is stupid to twist the meaning of the verse in such a way to spread hate against the Qur'an and Islam. So stop such lies against this verse of the Qur'an.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2016, 03:01 PM

[13.20] Those who fulfil the promise to Allah and do not break the covenant,

[13.21] And those who join that which Allah has bidden to be joined and have awe of their Lord and fear the evil reckoning.

[13.22] And those who are constant, seeking the pleasure of their Lord, and keep up prayer and spend
(benevolently) out of what We have given them secretly and openly and repel evil with good; as for those, they shall have the (happy) issue of the abode

[13.23] The gardens of perpetual abode which they will enter along with those who do good from among their parents and their spouses and their offspring; and the angels will enter in upon them from every gate:

[13.24] Peace be on you because you were constant, how excellent, is then, the issue of the abode.

Old 07-09-2016, 03:08 PM

[23.96] Repel evil by what is best; We know best what they attribute (to Us).

[23.97] And say: O my Lord! I seek refuge in Thee from the evil suggestions of the Shaitans;

[23.98] And I seek refuge in Thee! O my Lord! From their presence.

Old 07-09-2016, 03:10 PM

[41.43] Naught is said to you but what was said indeed to the messengers before you; surely your Lord is the Lord of forgiveness and the Lord of painful retribution.

Old 07-09-2016, 03:14 PM

[28.88] And call not with Allah any other god; there is no god but He, everything is perishable but He; His is the judgment, and to Him you shall be brought back.

Old 07-09-2016, 03:19 PM

[28.83] (As for) that future abode, We assign it to those who have no desire to exalt themselves in the earth nor to make mischief and the good end is for those who guard (against evil)

[28.84] Whoever brings good, he shall have better than it, and whoever brings evil, those who do evil shall not be rewarded aught except what they did.

[28.85] Most surely He Who has made the Qur’an binding on you will bring you back to the destination. Say: My Lord knows best him who is right-guided and him who is in manifest error.

Old 07-09-2016, 04:06 PM

1,601 posts, read 1,163,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
You are out of your mind if you claim that the verse is telling Muslims to kill all non-Muslims. Idolaters were non-Muslims but not all non-Muslims were idolaters. You wrote Slaughter non-Muslims and not idolaters. The verse says "mushrikeen" (polytheists/idolaters) and you lied that it says "non-Muslims". You are a non-Muslim but not idolater. It is stupid to twist the meaning of the verse in such a way to spread hate against the Qur'an and Islam. So stop such lies against this verse of the Qur'an.
I gave THREE verses, first of all. Three verses of slaughtering non-Muslims.

Slaughter non-Muslims
Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

"The Prophet had suddenly attacked Bani Mustaliq without warning while they were heedless and their cattle were being watered at the places of water. Their fighting men were killed and their women and children were taken as captives" (Bukhari 46:717)

Quran 2-191 And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

Three verses about slaughter of non-Muslims.

Are idolaters/polytheists/pagans muslims? No, they are NON-Muslims. NOT MUSLIMS. They are to be slaughtered per the Quran for being NOT MUSLIMS!

And this is NOT IN SELF DEFENSE! The Muslims are the ones that are commanded to attack and slaughter:

"So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, "

Slaughter UNLESS these NOT MUSLIMS become MUSLIMS:

" then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate,"

So you lie when you say "The verse also says to leave their way (leave them alone = do not kill them) if they lie in wait for them in every ambush"

The NON-MUSLIMS are not attacking!! The Muslims are the ones who "lie in wait for them in every ambush"!!!!

And it does NOT say " to leave their way (leave them alone = do not kill them) if they repent for attacking Muslims" as you claim!!

It says: "then if they repent (NOTHING ABOUT REPENTING FOR ATTACKING MUSLIMS!!!) and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; "

Why did you add words to the verse and hy did you leave out "and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate"?????

What does "keep up prayer" mean???

What does "pay the poor-rate" mean???
"Zakat means purifying your wealth for the will of Allah SWT; to acknowledge that everything we own belongs to Allah SWT and to work towards the betterment of the Muslim Ummah."
https://www.muslimaid.org/zakat-charity/

WHY DID YOU LEAVE THESE THINGS OUT OF YOUR COMMENTS?

These non-muslims were forced to join Islam or die. This is not self defense.

[9.11] But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, they are your brethren in faith; and We make the communications clear for a people who know.

repent and keep up prayer = become Muslims!!

Let me say again, it is totally evil to slaughter people (or even threaten to slaughter them) for not believing what you believe. And, it is not possible to make people give up their long-held beliefs and accept your evil beliefs at the point of a gun, or sword. If I demand that you start believing in scientology and turn your back on allah right this minute or I will kill you.....can you do that? OF COURSE NOT!! Yet this is what Muslims - including Muhammed- were doing. Would people pretend to be Muslims to save their lives???? OF COURSE THEY WOULD.

If I put a gun to your head and demanded that you abandon Islam and believe what I believe, what would that make me?

It would make me like Muhammed. It would make me like Allah. Your heros.

No one 'repented'. They lied to save their lives!! Muslims were threatening to kill them!

Old 07-09-2016, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
[28.83] (As for) that future abode, We assign it to those who have no desire to exalt themselves in the earth nor to make mischief and the good end is for those who guard (against evil)

[28.84] Whoever brings good, he shall have better than it, and whoever brings evil, those who do evil shall not be rewarded aught except what they did.

[28.85] Most surely He Who has made the Qur’an binding on you will bring you back to the destination. Say: My Lord knows best him who is right-guided and him who is in manifest error.
Islam's good causes:

Slaughter non-Muslims
Own and trade slaves
Sex with children/young virgins
Mass rape of non-Muslims
Hatred of non-Muslims
Taking over the world by force
Beating women

Old 07-09-2016, 05:39 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,066,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
I gave THREE verses, first of all. Three verses of slaughtering non-Muslims.

Slaughter non-Muslims
Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

"The Prophet had suddenly attacked Bani Mustaliq without warning while they were heedless and their cattle were being watered at the places of water. Their fighting men were killed and their women and children were taken as captives" (Bukhari 46:717)

Quran 2-191 And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

Three verses about slaughter of non-Muslims.

Are idolaters/polytheists/pagans muslims? No, they are NON-Muslims. NOT MUSLIMS. They are to be slaughtered per the Quran for being NOT MUSLIMS!

And this is NOT IN SELF DEFENSE! The Muslims are the ones that are commanded to attack and slaughter:

"So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, "

Slaughter UNLESS these NOT MUSLIMS become MUSLIMS:

" then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate,"

So you lie when you say "The verse also says to leave their way (leave them alone = do not kill them) if they lie in wait for them in every ambush"

The NON-MUSLIMS are not attacking!! The Muslims are the ones who "lie in wait for them in every ambush"!!!!

And it does NOT say " to leave their way (leave them alone = do not kill them) if they repent for attacking Muslims" as you claim!!

It says: "then if they repent (NOTHING ABOUT REPENTING FOR ATTACKING MUSLIMS!!!) and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; "

Why did you add words to the verse and hy did you leave out "and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate"?????

What does "keep up prayer" mean???

What does "pay the poor-rate" mean???
"Zakat means purifying your wealth for the will of Allah SWT; to acknowledge that everything we own belongs to Allah SWT and to work towards the betterment of the Muslim Ummah."
https://www.muslimaid.org/zakat-charity/

WHY DID YOU LEAVE THESE THINGS OUT OF YOUR COMMENTS?

These non-muslims were forced to join Islam or die. This is not self defense.

[9.11] But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, they are your brethren in faith; and We make the communications clear for a people who know.

repent and keep up prayer = become Muslims!!

Let me say again, it is totally evil to slaughter people (or even threaten to slaughter them) for not believing what you believe. And, it is not possible to make people give up their long-held beliefs and accept your evil beliefs at the point of a gun, or sword. If I demand that you start believing in scientology and turn your back on allah right this minute or I will kill you.....can you do that? OF COURSE NOT!! Yet this is what Muslims - including Muhammed- were doing. Would people pretend to be Muslims to save their lives???? OF COURSE THEY WOULD.

If I put a gun to your head and demanded that you abandon Islam and believe what I believe, what would that make me?

It would make me like Muhammed. It would make me like Allah. Your heros.

No one 'repented'. They lied to save their lives!! Muslims were threatening to kill them!
Where to begin? Those 2 ayyata from the Quran and the Hadith From Bukhari's Ahadith collection have been discussed on this Forum numerous times.

Pointless to repeat the explanations again. I will simply say none of them command nor justify the harming of non-Muslims because they are not Muslim.

Old 07-09-2016, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Where to begin? Those 2 ayyata from the Quran and the Hadith From Bukhari's Ahadith collection have been discussed on this Forum numerous times.

Pointless to repeat the explanations again. I will simply say none of them command nor justify the harming of non-Muslims because they are not Muslim.
They do. And Muhammed set the example. On top of that we have the many, many descriptions from allah regarding how he will be torturing the unbelievers/nonbelievers in horrible ways, by the billions.

The verses are quite clear.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam