U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2014, 02:10 PM

120 posts, read 107,373 times

Advertisements

A Muslim is the one who submits to the will of God, anyone who does that is a Muslim, Adam, Noa, Abraham....etc. are Muslims too
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2014, 03:19 PM

1,727 posts, read 1,083,347 times
Bad analogy

All religions submit to their concept of God, and these are different as night and day.

Right now there are over 3000 God's represented on earth

Some of these Gods do not work and play well with others.

Some Gods require animal sacrifice, some human sacrifice.

some live in the sky, some the land, some under the land, some in the water.

ie, the muslim God, and the Christian God, are completely different deiities.

Old 11-06-2014, 03:26 PM

Mormons are not muslims.

Catholics are not muslims

Druids are not muslims

Jews are not muslims.

Hindu's are not muslims

Buddhists are not muslims

Nobody on earth is muslim, other than followers of Islam, and even they cannot get their own story straight.

Old 11-06-2014, 03:42 PM

When I say God, I mean the true God which ever that was. and it is expected that prophets submitted to the one true God which makes them Muslims

Old 11-06-2014, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NABILBB View Post
When I say God, I mean the true God which ever that was. and it is expected that prophets submitted to the one true God which makes them Muslims
sorry.

All religions say theirs is the true God.

That statement holds no water whatsoever.

Islam is a fairly new religion, and to just take over what you conceive as God, from any other religion, simply does not make it so.

Old 11-06-2014, 06:22 PM

And even in your own statement, "The true God,", isolates it from the others which you may not consider true, regardless if the other people think they are.

Obviously the Christian God, in your eyes, is not the true God, but there are billions of Christians that will disagree with you, and virtually all of them, will condemn the muslim God.

No Christian, who follows Jesus, would even consider following a person like Muhammed, unless of course they don't know anything about him, and blindly take what they are told.

Old 11-07-2014, 11:21 AM

I didn't actually talked about Islam in religious meaning, what I meant is, the world Islam means submission, so if one submits to a true God, then He is a Muslim. If The God of Mormons is the true God, then Mormons are Muslims, If the Gods of Pagans were true Gods, then Pagans are Muslims.

Don't put words in my mouth

Old 11-07-2014, 11:46 AM

Quote:
I didn't actually talked about Islam in religious meaning, what I meant is, the world Islam means submission, so if one submits to a true God, then He is a Muslim. If The God of Mormons is the true God, then Mormons are Muslims, If the Gods of Pagans were true Gods, then Pagans are Muslims.

You seem to be back pedaling here, with over 3000 Gods, they cannot all be the true God.

And just because you say Mormons are muslims, does not make it so.

Mormons will insist, they are not muslims.

Old 11-07-2014, 12:23 PM

And using names like Adam and Noah, just reduces your credibility.

They are fictitious people.

Old 11-07-2014, 12:47 PM

21,960 posts, read 22,122,586 times
Quote:
If The God of Mormons is the true God, then Mormons are Muslims...
Huh?

Quote:
Perhaps you ought to take your own advice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or