U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2014, 09:31 PM

5,556 posts, read 6,908,015 times

Advertisements

Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLyLKZDmdcU
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2014, 04:12 AM

15,511 posts, read 13,284,120 times
Not all things attributed to Muslims are Islamic.

The video is quite offensive to me and I believe it is offensive to most Muslims. It is not appropriate for the Islamic forum.

1. I doubt if they are Muslim.

2. If they are Muslim they are deliberately making a mockery of their religion.

The video is of a nature that Muslims are forbidden to watch or partake in.

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks

MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's

Old 10-22-2014, 09:22 AM

1,727 posts, read 1,083,347 times
my thoughts are they are probably making a mockery to your brand of islam < but this is probably happening in the middle east>

Old 10-22-2014, 02:38 PM

Afghan dancing boys _ Bacha bazi suffer centuries of homosexual pedophile tradition - YouTube

Old 10-22-2014, 03:04 PM

5,556 posts, read 6,908,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Not all things attributed to Muslims are Islamic.

The video is quite offensive to me and I believe it is offensive to most Muslims. It is not appropriate for the Islamic forum.

1. I doubt if they are Muslim.

2. If they are Muslim they are deliberately making a mockery of their religion.

The video is of a nature that Muslims are forbidden to watch or partake in.
Woodrow, I think Jim, above me, made a great point. Your sublime concept of Islam is one thing. It does not mean this is not [allowed] within the course Islamic Muslim societies elsewhere. I assume there is no precept in Islam for this, but I just found out that is a rather common in the Gulf States, INCLUDING the birthplace of Islam, and may be a practice there that goes back to the earliest days of the religion. After posting the video elsewhere, I was told:

"... the women in some of these videos are actually victims of the sex trafficking that is widespread in the Gulf nations. The women are essentially forced to perform and then bid upon."

Old 10-22-2014, 04:15 PM

While a person can get anything out of a religion they wish, believing what they want, and disregarding the rest, the actions of Islam, and muslims, are less than desired when handleing something like this.
You cannot pretend something is not there just because you, personally do not like it.

We are all muslims, is the common defence, but when faced with the countless disturbing facts about the religion, the same excuse comes out, Oh, that the Sunni, or the Shia, not us, or blame the wabbies, they are crazy. Complete isolation from the others.

But when push comes to shove, we are all one big happy family, all muslims,
some of us kill Jews for God, some do not.

Old 10-22-2014, 09:34 PM

26 posts, read 17,874 times
Another case of, "if Muslims are doing it, it must be in Islam". America as a lot of fat people; is being rotund thus an important precept found in the American constitution?

Let's use a more serious example: Since America has pretty much always been at war, surely US' s constitution is based on violence. How else can you explain why America has always been at war?

It's simple. Point me out to verse that allows Muslim women to "twerk" and have men throw money at them. It can't be that hard.

Old 10-23-2014, 05:02 AM

I don't believe it was asserted this is Islam, but rather an insane querk that comes out of it.

The separatiion of the sexes, creates a lot of perversions all over the muslim world, including rampant homosexuality, beastiality, and rape.

PS, Rape is OK, as long as it is not done within your group, and even then, a woman needs 4 witnesses or faces adultery charges.

A stat Last year was 87% of the women in jail in Saudi Arabia, were there for being raped.

Old 10-23-2014, 06:14 AM

15,511 posts, read 13,284,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_a49 View Post
I don't believe it was asserted this is Islam, but rather an insane querk that comes out of it.

The separatiion of the sexes, creates a lot of perversions all over the muslim world, including rampant homosexuality, beastiality, and rape.

PS, Rape is OK, as long as it is not done within your group, and even then, a woman needs 4 witnesses or faces adultery charges.

A stat Last year was 87% of the women in jail in Saudi Arabia, were there for being raped.
A few things that need to be clarified along with the 87% such as how many women are in jail in Saudi? Also the stats from last year casts doubts on the claim that 87% of women in jail are there because they were raped. 35% are there because their families abandoned them after they were arrested. 10% are there because they were convicted of murder. There were 192 woman in Saudi jails last year.

Quote:
Why Saudi women languish in jail
Last updated: Thursday, December 26, 2013 6:43 PM

DAMMAM – Having a guardian’s consent is a prerequisite for the release of female prisoners who have completed their jail terms. Current prison and detention regulations forbid keeping anyone in jail after they have served their sentences but nearly 35 percent of female prisoners remain incarcerated after finishing their jail terms because they are rejected by their families, Al-Sharq newspaper reported Friday.

Many families sever ties with their daughters because the crimes they committed had brought shame on them, especially in cases involving honor. Statistics indicate that 104 out of 196, or 53 percent, of inmates in women’s care institutions were involved in honor crimes while 10 percent involved in murder cases.

Calls for allocating homes for released female prisoners have lately become more and more vocal. These homes, which are to fall under state supervision, will offer both shelter and social protection to released prisoners. The calls were made because current regulations do not compel guardians to receive female relatives released from prison if the guard
SOURCE

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks

MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's

Old 10-23-2014, 09:13 AM

I was looking for the article, it was last year, but it seems the web rape cases in Saudi are flooded with specific examples, some pretty disgusting ones, of westerners being raped and thrown in jail.
Dubai gets a lot of them.

Basically if the woman does not have 4 muslim males as witnesses, she's f--ked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam