Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2014, 09:16 PM

13,238 posts, read 7,286,273 times

Advertisements

I don't understand why Muslims have crazy laws like cutting fingers and hands off, or stoning woman to death for being raped. Seems like men are running the show woman are just for reproducing. Also a friend who was in the army in Afghanistan he said he noticed men would engage in homosexual sex with other men because that was considered less of a crime then having sex out of marriage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2014, 10:27 PM

6,234 posts, read 8,436,891 times
Its a different culture!

Old 11-23-2014, 10:29 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
for me it is a bitter outrage. it is just so wrong.
mideast or american makes no difference the rules are stacked them.
my only pathetic argument for my own gender is that sometimes women falsely accuse and men go to prison for things they did not do.
also equally monsterous.

Old 11-26-2014, 03:31 PM

1,727 posts, read 1,427,427 times
The origin of this goes back to Muhammed himself, when his wife Ashia was accused of Adultry.

He came up with the ruling, he got from allah where 4 muslim, male, witnesses are required to make a case.

Naturally that cannot happen, but it opened the door for abuses to women that they cannot prove under their own legal system...Women are afraid to come forward because they will lose the case, and in the progress admitted to adultery.

women have little or no rights in Islam. and this can never change because the orders are from God.

Old 11-29-2014, 10:19 AM

23,126 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
for me it is a bitter outrage. it is just so wrong.
mideast or american makes no difference the rules are stacked them.
my only pathetic argument for my own gender is that sometimes women falsely accuse and men go to prison for things they did not do.
also equally monsterous.

Aint that the truth about some women?

I had broken up with two different women and when I broke up with them, they were so angry that they called the police and falsely accused me of hitting them, one of them tried to prove I was stalking her, and both times I was brought downtown where I had to prove my innocence. I was extremely lucky that I was able to do so. The one woman I called Amazon Barbie had done the same thing to like 6 guys, and so they knew she was lying, and the other one claimed I was following her everywhere, but the days she had me following her, I was with a Houston police officer 100 miles away.

Freaking women, some of them can be so cruel and unforgiving, but then I can understand how desperate and boned a woman would be at the thought of losing such a prize as myself.

Old 11-29-2014, 10:45 AM

1,727 posts, read 1,427,427 times
Yes, you're a legend in your own mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam