U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2015, 03:25 AM

226 posts, read 123,633 times

Advertisements

Quoting:

https://barnabasfund.org/news/Britis...slim-community

Nissar Hussain, a British man who converted from Islam to Christianity in 1996, has written a letter to his local MP recounting some of the long catalogue of violence, abuse and other attacks that he has suffered at the hands of some Muslims in the area of Bradford where he lives. Recently Nissar and his wife, Kubra, who have six children, have each had false allegations against them brought to the police for separate “offences” resulting in each of them being held at the police station for hours. Their car has been maliciously damaged four times, making it almost impossible for the family to meet the repair and insurance costs. Yet despite appealing to local authorities and organisations for support, Mr Hussain has struggled to find support and help. Beleaguered by the persistent attacks, he feels that this persecution is similar to that which Christians in Pakistan are enduring under the country’s blasphemy laws. The letter below (dated 15 May) from Mr Hussain to his MP describes the torment his family has endured from the local Muslim community because he and his wife decided to leave Islam and follow Christ. No response has been given to his letter to date.

Dear Naseem Shah MP,

Can I congratulate you on behalf of myself and family on your stunning victory and we can't express our delight as our newly elected MP for the Ward of Manningham and wish you every success for the future. On a serious note can I express our utter misery and dire situation as Christian converts from a Mirpuri/Muslim* background since 1996.

We were forced out of our previous home after over several years of suffering as converts and in short my family and I endured ‘hell’ by my fellow Pakistani young men in the form of persecution which entailed assault, daily intimidation, criminal damage to property: smashing house windows and also 3 vehicles written off whilst the community looked on and even endorsed this. One of vehicles was torched outside my home. Despite witnessing another vehicle being rammed deliberately by a man who I knew, the Police did not even take a statement never mind an arrest. Finally after being threatened to be burnt out of my home these young men deliberately set the neighbours’ house (which was vacant) on fire in the hopes that our house would catch fire. When I had reported it to Police prior to this happening the Police sergeant's response was: "Stop trying to be a crusader and move out!" In short the Police had wilfully failed us so as not to be labelled racists or seem to cause the Muslim community offence at our suffering and expense.

After being forced to move out in June 2006 we settled in St Paul's Rd and set about rebuilding our lives, which was going well and had no issues and forged good relations with neighbours until we contributed in a Dispatches documentary called ‘Unholy War’ highlighting the plight of converts from Islam to Christianity in September 2008. Then our problems began, largely posed by the A. family who have been engaged on a campaign to drive us out our home given their bigoted attitude and thoroughly unscrupulous conduct and since last July they have embarked upon criminal damage to my vehicle to the point I have now had my vehicle windscreens smashed for the fourth occasion. The most recent incident occurred on 24 April when I had my vehicle smashed in the early hours of the morning and cannot express the financial impact also as I have to wait 3 weeks at a time for the glass to be ordered from the States as my vehicle is American. And again as in our previous experience the Pakistani community has looked on at our suffering and turned a blind eye whilst others have been openly hostile, while they enjoy freedom and liberty religious or otherwise whilst imposing their will rule and reign upon us and we are treated as second class citizens.

As a result of the latest criminal damage, and after weeks of having no car until it was repaired, I took the liberty of parking my vehicle away from outside my home for peace of mind, as given the misery over the last several years I have been diagnosed with PTSD and my wife and family also suffer stress and anxiety. When I went this morning to get my car I was mortified to discover that my car has been smashed deliberately yet again. Clearly we cannot go on living like this; … our lives have been sabotaged, we fear for our safety and suffer anxiety daily, not to mention the financial costs to all of this wanton criminal damage.

I cannot express in words the Police failure over the years which has led to our suffering and have no confidence in them whatsoever and am desperate for your help.

Kind regards,

Nissar Hussain

Old 07-15-2015, 08:11 AM

15,511 posts, read 13,282,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProcess View Post
Quoting:

https://barnabasfund.org/news/Britis...slim-community

Nissar Hussain, a British man who converted from Islam to Christianity in 1996, has written a letter to his local MP recounting some of the long catalogue of violence, abuse and other attacks that he has suffered at the hands of some Muslims in the area of Bradford where he lives. Recently Nissar and his wife, Kubra, who have six children, have each had false allegations against them brought to the police for separate “offences” resulting in each of them being held at the police station for hours. Their car has been maliciously damaged four times, making it almost impossible for the family to meet the repair and insurance costs. Yet despite appealing to local authorities and organisations for support, Mr Hussain has struggled to find support and help. Beleaguered by the persistent attacks, he feels that this persecution is similar to that which Christians in Pakistan are enduring under the country’s blasphemy laws. The letter below (dated 15 May) from Mr Hussain to his MP describes the torment his family has endured from the local Muslim community because he and his wife decided to leave Islam and follow Christ. No response has been given to his letter to date.

Dear Naseem Shah MP,

Can I congratulate you on behalf of myself and family on your stunning victory and we can't express our delight as our newly elected MP for the Ward of Manningham and wish you every success for the future. On a serious note can I express our utter misery and dire situation as Christian converts from a Mirpuri/Muslim* background since 1996.

We were forced out of our previous home after over several years of suffering as converts and in short my family and I endured ‘hell’ by my fellow Pakistani young men in the form of persecution which entailed assault, daily intimidation, criminal damage to property: smashing house windows and also 3 vehicles written off whilst the community looked on and even endorsed this. One of vehicles was torched outside my home. Despite witnessing another vehicle being rammed deliberately by a man who I knew, the Police did not even take a statement never mind an arrest. Finally after being threatened to be burnt out of my home these young men deliberately set the neighbours’ house (which was vacant) on fire in the hopes that our house would catch fire. When I had reported it to Police prior to this happening the Police sergeant's response was: "Stop trying to be a crusader and move out!" In short the Police had wilfully failed us so as not to be labelled racists or seem to cause the Muslim community offence at our suffering and expense.

After being forced to move out in June 2006 we settled in St Paul's Rd and set about rebuilding our lives, which was going well and had no issues and forged good relations with neighbours until we contributed in a Dispatches documentary called ‘Unholy War’ highlighting the plight of converts from Islam to Christianity in September 2008. Then our problems began, largely posed by the A. family who have been engaged on a campaign to drive us out our home given their bigoted attitude and thoroughly unscrupulous conduct and since last July they have embarked upon criminal damage to my vehicle to the point I have now had my vehicle windscreens smashed for the fourth occasion. The most recent incident occurred on 24 April when I had my vehicle smashed in the early hours of the morning and cannot express the financial impact also as I have to wait 3 weeks at a time for the glass to be ordered from the States as my vehicle is American. And again as in our previous experience the Pakistani community has looked on at our suffering and turned a blind eye whilst others have been openly hostile, while they enjoy freedom and liberty religious or otherwise whilst imposing their will rule and reign upon us and we are treated as second class citizens.

As a result of the latest criminal damage, and after weeks of having no car until it was repaired, I took the liberty of parking my vehicle away from outside my home for peace of mind, as given the misery over the last several years I have been diagnosed with PTSD and my wife and family also suffer stress and anxiety. When I went this morning to get my car I was mortified to discover that my car has been smashed deliberately yet again. Clearly we cannot go on living like this; … our lives have been sabotaged, we fear for our safety and suffer anxiety daily, not to mention the financial costs to all of this wanton criminal damage.

I cannot express in words the Police failure over the years which has led to our suffering and have no confidence in them whatsoever and am desperate for your help.

Kind regards,

Nissar Hussain
If this is supposed to be a testimony as to how a convert from Islam in the UK is going to be trated by the Christian neighbors and police. I assume this is an example of what help a Christian Convert from Islam can expect from the Christian community. Notice they relocated to a Christian area:

Quote:
After being forced to move out in June 2006 we settled in St Paul's Rd
Quote:
and set about rebuilding our lives, which was going well and had no issues and forged good relations with neighbours until we contributed in a Dispatches documentary called ‘Unholy War’ highlighting the plight of converts from Islam to Christianity
Quote:

Thank you for pointing out the "Support" a convert from Islam can expect from his Christian neighbors.

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks

MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's

Old 07-15-2015, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
If this is supposed to be a testimony as to how a convert from Islam in the UK is going to be trated by the Christian neighbors and police.
It's not talking about "Christian neighbours". Why on earth would Christians persecute him for converting to Christianity? Are you being deliberately blind here?

Quote:
I assume this is an example of what help a Christian Convert from Islam can expect from the Christian community. Notice they relocated to a Christian area:
It's talking about the Pakistani community. Pakistanis are not generally Christians. They are Muslim.

Quote:

Thank you for pointing out the "Support" a convert from Islam can expect from his Christian neighbors.
This was being done to him by his Muslim neighbours.

Can you just not face what your religion does to people??

Last edited by Woodrow LI; 07-15-2015 at 02:12 PM.. Reason: edited wrong post--undid my edit post has not been changed

Old 07-15-2015, 01:54 PM

Quote:
It's not talking about "Christian neighbours". Why on earth would Christians persecute him for converting to Christianity? Are you being deliberately blind here?

It's talking about the Pakistani community. Pakistanis are not generally Christians. They are Muslim.

The question still is why didn't the Christian community help him? If they are so certain Islam is violent shouldn't they anticipate that he would be a target for Islamic Violence. Is that the way Christians do it, they know they have set somebody up to get killed and they abandon them, to prove Muslims are violent. Since the man was Muslim he should know we are violent towards apostaes and he should have fled out of fear for his life. (If we really are violent)

Or can it be that when the man converted he knew that apostates are usually not harmed. Perhaps he then did his best to agitate people and give some reason for hatred against him.

Yes it is bad he is being harassed, but does it look like his life is in danger? Is he being harassed because he is an apostate or because he has become a pain in the butt proselytizing his new religion. I agree harassment is always bad, but sometimes we need to take responsibility and do what we can to avoid violence. I was faced with violence when I attempted to build a Mosque. I took the responsibility to prevent the violence by abandoning my plan to build it. If I had built it and the people of the town had killed me as they promised, I would have been guilty of turning peaceful people violent.

There are usually 2 sides to every story. It does not seem this man is trying to be a good neighbor and is trying to live in a community he is antagonizing. Proselytizing also is harassment. This is not about religion, it is about neighbors need to stop antagonizing each other.

He moved from a Pakistan Muslim community because he was being harassed and then he moved to another Muslim community? It strikes me that he Moved to a Christian Pakistani community. Yes there are Pakistani Christians even in Pakistan. They usually stay in Christian Pakistan communities when they emigrate from Pakistan,

Yes there are Christian Pakistani communities in the UK. Here is one in London

Description & History

To create a network of Pakistani Christians, focused on better quality of life, fellowship and religious freedom for Christians in Pakistan and the UK.
  • To provide a social network for Pakistani Christians.
  • To update Pakistani Christians on news of successes, campaigns, tragedies, events and other matters attributable or impacting on our community.
  • To hold public events to promote better awareness of our community.
  • To promote better integration between our community and wider Christian organisations.
  • To raise funds to support outreach, capacity building and tragedy response programmes devised by our committee.
  • To network with people of other faiths to promote community cohesion in a local capacity.

http://volunteerteam.london.gov.uk/o...php?org_id=315

It still strikes me he has been abandoned by the Christianity he converted to, they want him to get killed so they can point fingers and show it as Islamic aggression. One of the sickening tricks I sometimes saw in the Mideast that drove me away from Christianity.

The man has been set up as bait to prove to the world Islam is violent. He is the sacrifice offered on the fire of bigotry to appease the god of intolerance.

SHAME ON HIS CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY.

I do not blame all Christians but the hatred and nasty tactics I see spread by the Fundamental Evangelists are criminal. Fortunately only a few Christians are guilty of that type of deception

Last edited by Woodrow LI; 07-15-2015 at 03:22 PM..

Old 07-15-2015, 02:15 PM

Quote:

The man moved to St Paul's Rd---does that sound like a Muslim Community?

Old 07-15-2015, 03:23 PM

1,196 posts, read 840,837 times
Okay I am jumping into this thread belatedly, but I'll offer up this observation:

Islam is roughly 1300 years old.

What were a lot of people who called themselves "Christians" doing when that faith was 1300 years old?

* Setting out in sorties to capture territory from people who had long lived in peace alongside them

* Setting out to slaughter "infidels" far and near

* Wiping out fellow "Christians" of other sects

* Practicing chattel slavery

* Burning, drowning and otherwise torturing people to death in public spectacle

The modern day terrorists of the un-Islamic non-State are following right in the path of their elder Abrahamic sibling religion.

There are plenty of verses in both the Bible and the Quran which -- when taken in isolation and generally out of context -- can "justify" all sorts of atrocity, pathology and mayhem.

I have yet to run across any Daesh atrocity which does not have a Medieval European precedent Well, except decapitation by det cord, just because it wasn't invented yet.

Just about any religion can be perverted into violent extremism. "Christianity" (in quotes to distant the human practice from the original Wisdom) sure set the precedent for what wackos from it's younger brother are doing now.

Old 07-15-2015, 10:28 PM

3,440 posts, read 1,583,450 times
Quote:
The question still is why didn't the Christian community help him? If they are so certain Islam is violent shouldn't they anticipate that he would be a target for Islamic Violence. Is that the way Christians do it, they know they have set somebody up to get killed and they abandon them, to prove Muslims are violent. Since the man was Muslim he should know we are violent towards apostaes and he should have fled out of fear for his life. (If we really are violent)

Or can it be that when the man converted he knew that apostates are usually not harmed. Perhaps he then did his best to agitate people and give some reason for hatred against him.

Yes it is bad he is being harassed, but does it look like his life is in danger? Is he being harassed because he is an apostate or because he has become a pain in the butt proselytizing his new religion. I agree harassment is always bad, but sometimes we need to take responsibility and do what we can to avoid violence. I was faced with violence when I attempted to build a Mosque. I took the responsibility to prevent the violence by abandoning my plan to build it. If I had built it and the people of the town had killed me as they promised, I would have been guilty of turning peaceful people violent.

There are usually 2 sides to every story. It does not seem this man is trying to be a good neighbor and is trying to live in a community he is antagonizing. Proselytizing also is harassment. This is not about religion, it is about neighbors need to stop antagonizing each other.

He moved from a Pakistan Muslim community because he was being harassed and then he moved to another Muslim community? It strikes me that he Moved to a Christian Pakistani community. Yes there are Pakistani Christians even in Pakistan. They usually stay in Christian Pakistan communities when they emigrate from Pakistan,

Yes there are Christian Pakistani communities in the UK. Here is one in London

Description & History

To create a network of Pakistani Christians, focused on better quality of life, fellowship and religious freedom for Christians in Pakistan and the UK.
.....<snip> ..

Team London - British Pakistani Christian Association

It still strikes me he has been abandoned by the Christianity he converted to, they want him to get killed so they can point fingers and show it as Islamic aggression. One of the sickening tricks I sometimes saw in the Mideast that drove me away from Christianity.

The man has been set up as bait to prove to the world Islam is violent. He is the sacrifice offered on the fire of bigotry to appease the god of intolerance.

I do not blame all Christians but the hatred and nasty tactics I see spread by the Fundamental Evangelists are criminal. Fortunately only a few Christians are guilty of that type of deception
As I see it, your above view is narrow, twisted, perverted, lack rationality and wisdom.

The above event happened in Bradford -UK
Bradford is famous for its large Pakistani population and is often dubbed "Bradistan". In 2007, it was estimated that 80,000 Pakistanis lived in Bradford, 16.1 per cent of the city's population.
Bradford, in the north of England, is considered to be a typical "mill and mosque town" due to its large Pakistani community. wiki
This is what is written in the article re the victim;
Beleaguered by the persistent attacks, he feels that this persecution is similar to that which Christians in Pakistan are enduring under the country’s blasphemy laws.
Perhaps the victim [Christian converted from Islam] was ignorant and thought the Pakistani Community in Bradford would be different towards Christians from that in Pakistan. However, his personal experiences confirm - for a large group of Pakistani [majority are Muslims] - their contemptuous attitude towards Christians [as Kuffar] are the same.

I think the victim was a cultural Muslim and was naïve as to what SOME true Muslims as inspired by the religion would do [evil] to non-Muslims regardless they are from the same race or even same family. The Quran itself condone antagonism towards one own family members if they are non-Muslims.

This article and incident confirm the inherent violent and evil nature within Islam [in part] that inspire SOME Muslims to commit evil upon non-Muslims especially Jews and Christians. This is happening everywhere with the presence of Muslims where SOME of the evil prone will commit evil.

St. Paul Road meant Christianity community?? This is ignorance of history of Bradford-UK.
Most of the roads in Bradford UK would have been named 100+ years ago long before an area became a Pakistani majority area and the council is not going to change the Christian related names of the road to suit their race.

You admitted you have a memory problem. Short term memory is a default of old age. What you read two seconds ago, i.e. the first few paras of the article, could be forgotten by the time you reach the last part of the article.
For rational sake, I suggest you read the article at least 3 times before you reply. Otherwise what you end up is a twisted and perverted reply.

Last edited by Continuum; 07-15-2015 at 10:37 PM..

Old 07-15-2015, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
As I see it, your above view is narrow, twisted, perverted, lack rationality and wisdom.

The above event happened in Bradford -UK
Bradford is famous for its large Pakistani population and is often dubbed "Bradistan". In 2007, it was estimated that 80,000 Pakistanis lived in Bradford, 16.1 per cent of the city's population.
Bradford, in the north of England, is considered to be a typical "mill and mosque town" due to its large Pakistani community. wiki
This is what is written in the article re the victim;
Beleaguered by the persistent attacks, he feels that this persecution is similar to that which Christians in Pakistan are enduring under the country’s blasphemy laws.
Perhaps the victim [Christian converted from Islam] was ignorant and thought the Pakistani Community in Bradford would be different towards Christians from that in Pakistan. However, his personal experiences confirm - for a large group of Pakistani [majority are Muslims] - their contemptuous attitude towards Christians [as Kuffar] are the same.

I think the victim was a cultural Muslim and was naïve as to what SOME true Muslims as inspired by the religion would do [evil] to non-Muslims regardless they are from the same race or even same family. The Quran itself condone antagonism towards one own family members if they are non-Muslims.

This article and incident confirm the inherent violent and evil nature within Islam [in part] that inspire SOME Muslims to commit evil upon non-Muslims especially Jews and Christians. This is happening everywhere with the presence of Muslims where SOME of the evil prone will commit evil.

St. Paul Road meant Christianity community?? This is ignorance of history of Bradford-UK.
Most of the roads in Bradford UK would have been named 100+ years ago long before an area became a Pakistani majority area and the council is not going to change the Christian related names of the road to suit their race.

You admitted you have a memory problem. Short term memory is a default of old age. What you read two seconds ago, i.e. the first few paras of the article, could be forgotten by the time you reach the last part of the article.
For rational sake, I suggest you read the article at least 3 times before you reply. Otherwise what you end up is a twisted and perverted reply.
I can not comprehend his logic of moving from a Muslim dominat district in 2006 because he was persecuted for leaving Islam to another Muslim dominate District.

When a person leaves a religion they nearly always loose they friends of that faith. I leaned when living in the bible belt of Texas, it is not wise to ;et your neighbors know you converted to Islam. Even today I have found it is not wise to let Christian friends know I was once a Christian.

A sad fact about leaving a religion, you will often discover you will be ostracized by Family and friends. I generally have no problem with people accepting me as a Muslim. But I have been pretty much written off and condemn by the people who knew me in my Christian years. I even get some what shunned by old Atheist friends.

Not right but a fact of life a Muslim converting to Christianity will be ostracized by Muslims who know he is a former Muslim and a former Christian converting to Islam will be ostracized by those who kno he was a Christian at one time.

I did check and did find Bradford has a large Pakistani population, what I have not found is the percentage of them that are Christian if any. The overall Christian Pakistani population is growing, but I can not wind what district has the most Christian Pakistanis.

Old 07-16-2015, 03:16 AM

Quote:
The question still is why didn't the Christian community help him? If they are so certain Islam is violent shouldn't they anticipate that he would be a target for Islamic Violence.
Christianity is actually quite fringe in British society, (despite the fact that it's an officially Christian country). And anyway, the "Christian community" wouldn't have one view on Islam like that. A lot of people go along with the line that "Islam is a religion of peace".

Why the police didn't help him more is a good question, but the "Christian community" could probably do little about it.

Quote:
Since the man was Muslim he should know we are violent towards apostaes and he should have fled out of fear for his life. (If we really are violent)
Why on earth should someone have to flee like that? Of course he did end up having to flee. But that shouldn't be happening.

Quote:
It's strange that you would even say this.

First you try to blame the perseuction on Christians rather than Muslims. Then you want to suggest the victim may be to blame for his own persecution? That's kind of warped.

Quote:
There are usually 2 sides to every story.
That's just not how it works in many cases of persecution. There are many times where completely innocent people are persecuted. Sometimes people just do wicked things and the victims are blameless.

Quote:
It does not seem this man is trying to be a good neighbor and is trying to live in a community he is antagonizing.
As far as I know, you have zero evidence for that suggestion.

Quote:
Proselytizing also is harassment.
No it isn't.

It could hypothetically be done in an extreme way which would cross the line into harassment.

But most Christian proselytizing in the UK today would not cross that line.

As far as I know, you have zero evidence that he was upsetting anyone by extreme proselytizing.

Quote:
He moved from a Pakistan Muslim community because he was being harassed and then he moved to another Muslim community?
It doesn't have to be 100% Muslim does it? If there are some Muslims living in the area of his new home then it's possible for Muslim persecution to continue.

Quote:
This is just a perverse statement to make. It's difficult to think anyone would even say this.

Quote:

That's what you take out of his persecution by some Muslims? Shame on his Christian community?

Wow!

Old 07-16-2015, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Christianity is actually quite fringe in British society, (despite the fact that it's an officially Christian country). And anyway, the "Christian community" wouldn't have one view on Islam like that. A lot of people go along with the line that "Islam is a religion of peace".

Why the police didn't help him more is a good question, but the "Christian community" could probably do little about it.

Why on earth should someone have to flee like that? Of course he did end up having to flee. But that shouldn't be happening.

It's strange that you would even say this.

First you try to blame the perseuction on Christians rather than Muslims. Then you want to suggest the victim may be to blame for his own persecution? That's kind of warped.

That's just not how it works in many cases of persecution. There are many times where completely innocent people are persecuted. Sometimes people just do wicked things and the victims are blameless.

As far as I know, you have zero evidence for that suggestion.

No it isn't.

It could hypothetically be done in an extreme way which would cross the line into harassment.

But most Christian proselytizing in the UK today would not cross that line.

As far as I know, you have zero evidence that he was upsetting anyone by extreme proselytizing.

It doesn't have to be 100% Muslim does it? If there are some Muslims living in the area of his new home then it's possible for Muslim persecution to continue.

This is just a perverse statement to make. It's difficult to think anyone would even say this.

That's what you take out of his persecution by some Muslims? Shame on his Christian community?

Wow!
I had almost identical experiences when I converted to Islam. I was very much persecuted by the Christian Community I lived in althouugh I had been an Atheist for about 20 years. I faced a lot of harassment from former Christian friends and eventually moved to a predominetly Muslim community in Austin.

When I moved to ND again I was in predominetly Christian area which was fine until there found out I had once been Christian. Then the harassment started up again to the point of death threats.

I now live in a predominately Christian Area, which is fine as long as I can keep it hidden I was once Christian.

People are usually tolerant of people of other faiths but that tolerance ends if they discover you are an apostate from their religion. An Apostate from Islam will catch flak from Muslims, an apostate from Christianity will catch flak from Christians.

When I person leaves a religion it is best to cut all ties with the past and face the fact people of your former faith will persecute you if you left Christianity or Islam.

Oddly people are more accepting of people that become atheists rather than converting to another faith. although I do get some backlash from Atheist friends when they learn I was once Atheist, but not to the extent as what I face from Christians that know I was once Christian.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or