U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2015, 10:52 AM

1,601 posts, read 752,612 times

Advertisements

"Massacre in Turkey ... "

Yes, since 1946 close to 11 million Muslims have been slaughtered by other Muslims. It's terrible.

This is very scary if you think about Islam's goal of taking over the world. Consider:

The following is adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat:

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. The religious component is a beard for all the other components.

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called 'religious rights.'

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to 'the reasonable' Muslim demands for their 'religious rights,' they also get the other components under the table. Here's how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007)).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

United States -- Muslim 1.0%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1%-2%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. ( United States ).

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- Muslim 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad &Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris --car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam - Mohammed cartoons).

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:
Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace -- there's supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 99.9%

Of course, that's not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.

'Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against the world and all of us against the infidel. – Leon Uris, 'The Haj'

It is good to remember that in many, many countries, such as France, the Muslim populations are centered around ghettos based on their ethnicity. Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. Therefore, they exercise more power than their national average would indicate.

Old 07-20-2015, 10:53 AM

10,202 posts, read 6,093,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
I assume you are aware that IS has declared war on all Muslims and is attacking and killing Muslims world wide along with every one else who refuses to submit to IS.

Yes they do believe they are following Islam. But they seem to want to kill every other Muslim.
Kind of reminds you of Christian witch trials doesn't it?

Old 07-20-2015, 11:28 AM

15,511 posts, read 13,291,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
Kind of reminds you of Christian witch trials doesn't it?
Good analogy only now it is the minority doing the accusing and killing.

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks

MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's

Old 07-20-2015, 12:13 PM

1,601 posts, read 752,612 times
"Kind of reminds you of Christian witch trials doesn't it?"

Well, let's think about that.

1. The classical period of witch hunts in Europe and North America falls into the Early Modern period or about 1450 to 1750, spanning the upheavals of the Reformation and the Thirty Years' War, resulting in an estimated 35,000 to 100,000 executions. (Wikipedia)

Let's say 75,000 over 300 years. That's .01% of 11 million, if my husband's math is correct. So, over 75 years Muslims have slaughtered 11 million Muslims and over 300 years Christians slaughtered 75,000 'witches'/Christians. We're comparing .01% here.

2. This does not happen now. The Muslim slaughter of Muslims does happen now and shows no sign of stopping.

"On 29 and 30 June 2015, the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant militants beheaded two "witches" with their husbands on accusations of "sorcery" and using "magic for medicine" in Deir ez-Zor province of the self-proclaimed Islamic State.[104] Earlier on, the ISIS militants beheaded several "magicians" and street illusionists in Syria, Iraq and Libya."
(wikipedia)

"Saudi Al-Qaeda terrorist can expect to spend a little time at a plush rehabilitation facility before being set free to head off to the next conflict zone. But Saudi witches and sorcerers mercilessly have their heads chopped off in car parks.

A Saudi witch hunt is not a committee hearing; it is an actual unit of the Islamic religious police which is tasked with fighting witches and sorcerers, who according to the authorities, in the absence of the Jews, are responsible for most of the problems in the land. While American liberals insist that Islam is as modern as microprocessors and as moderate as vanilla ice cream, in the holy land of Islam, Sharia thugs are storming the dens of palm-readers, faith-healers and old women with too many cats around the premises in a 7th century witch hunt conducted with 21st century technology.

Muslim witch hunts aren’t only limited to Saudi Arabia. In Iran, Ahmadinejad’s allies have been accused of being sorcerers. In Pakistan, witch hunts end the old fashioned away, with a bonfire. One woman, accused of burning the Koran in a magical ritual, had her fingers cut off, her eyes poked out and gasoline poured all over her body. “She burnt the Koran, so we burnt her,” was the explanation."

Muslim Witch Hunts | Frontpage Mag

Islamic Witch Hunts - WikiIslam

"Islam[edit]
Divination, and magic or "sorcery" in Islam, encompass a wide range of practices, including black magic, warding off the evil eye, the production of amulets and other magical equipment, conjuring, casting lots,and astrology. Muslims do commonly believe in magic (Sihr) and explicitly forbid its practice. Sihr translates from Arabic as sorcery or black magic. The best known reference to magic in Islam is the Surah Al-Falaq (meaning dawn or daybreak), which is known as a prayer to Allah to ward off black magic.

Say: I seek refuge with the Lord of the Dawn From the mischief of created things; From the mischief of Darkness as it overspreads; From the mischief of those who practise secret arts; And from the mischief of the envious one as he practises envy. (Quran 113:1–5)

Also according to the Quran:

And they follow that which the devils falsely related against the kingdom of Solomon. Solomon disbelieved not; but the devils disbelieved, teaching mankind sorcery and that which was revealed to the two angels in Babel, Harut and Marut ... And surely they do know that he who trafficketh therein will have no (happy) portion in the Hereafter; and surely evil is the price for which they sell their souls, if they but knew. (al-Qur'an 2:102)"

etc

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witchcraft#Islam

If I find time I'll research how many people were slaughtered historically by Muslims for witchcraft.

Old 07-20-2015, 03:22 PM

2,371 posts, read 1,504,263 times
There's a reason that the West - in spite of its failings - is the most developed, advanced, and it has little to do with Islam. The reason that Islamists are dependent on using the West's (here I include Japan) tools against it (social media, vehicles etc.) is everything to do with Islam - since in recent times - what has Islam actually created? If unfettered Islam i.e. the 'non secularized' version had its way, we'd all be taken back to the dark ages.
An additional problem is that 'secularized' religionists often unwittingly help facilitate the 'non secularized' - respect one myth or version of a myth - and you have to respect them all.

Old 07-20-2015, 08:42 PM

3,440 posts, read 1,585,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
I assume you are aware that IS has declared war on all Muslims and is attacking and killing Muslims world wide along with every one else who refuses to submit to IS.

Yes they do believe they are following Islam. But they seem to want to kill every other Muslim.
No.
IS is not killing ALL Muslims but only selective ones who are fighting against them.

They rely on the Quran (& Hadiths) to identify the hypocrites and the Kuffar and act therefrom accordingly without compromise.
Then they punish and execute the Kuffar in accordance to the Quran and Hadiths.

IS followers claim they are the 'true' Muslims. One cannot find any faults with what IS is doing from the perspective of the Quran, Hadiths and Sira.

Besides which fallible humans at present can JUDGE what they are doing are wrong or right in accordance to the holy texts.

It is only from the human perspectives, i.e. basic human rights and morality that what IS is doing is immoral, beastly, evil and abominable.

Old 07-20-2015, 09:20 PM

^ Eloquent and pertinent.

Old 07-21-2015, 12:10 AM

It is Muslims who must reach out to Britain - Telegraph

Old 07-21-2015, 07:45 AM

10,202 posts, read 6,093,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modernist1 View Post
A MUST read!!

Old 07-21-2015, 09:01 AM

15,511 posts, read 13,291,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modernist1 View Post
^ Eloquent and pertinent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
A MUST read!!
Interesting read

I have been having difficulty understanding what is happening in the UK. Here in the USA many Muslims are not recent immigrants and are well integrated into the general society. Most American Muslims prior to 1990 have family here for 200 or more years.

The Recent influx of immigrants do seem to stay more in specific communities. Today 61% of American Muslims have arrived since 1990. The majority from sub-Sahara Africa

I do not know if there will be the same assimilation issues here as has been seen in the UK.

One big difference is in the US we do not know how many Muslims yhere actually are. Estimates range from 2-7 million using the low number we arrive at 63% being recent arrivals since 1990. Using the 7 million that drops to less than 20%

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks

MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or