U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2015, 04:31 PM

21,380 posts, read 24,159,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureTown View Post
Oh, a Marine? Is it rude to ask about rank? Lol!...
You have a problem with people who serve or have served in the US Military???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2015, 06:01 PM

1,728 posts, read 1,335,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
There is no doubt that there is a violent strain that affects much, if not most, of Christianity. Still not all Christians are crazy....

Just look at the nearly two dozen school shootings in the US, all done by Christians.
When these school shooting happen do the shooters say that they did it in the name of their religion? Do they shout about avenging Jesus? Do a bunch of Christians celebrate in the streets when they hear of these school shootings?

Old 01-11-2015, 06:26 PM

4,773 posts, read 5,449,916 times
Quote:
There is no doubt that there is a violent strain that affects much, if not most, of Christianity. Still not all Christians are crazy....

Just look at the nearly two dozen school shootings in the US, all done by Christians.
Complete and utter nonsense. There is not one instance of any killings in the US being done in the name of Jesus. None. Yet we have untold instances of cold blooded murderers screaming "Allah Akbar" as they kill. Don't pull this false equivalency thing. Everyone in the world outside the Muslim bubble knows that what you posted here is a lie.

Old 01-11-2015, 06:37 PM

678 posts, read 652,221 times
Quote:
You have a problem with people who serve or have served in the US Military???
Lol, no! Not at all! I ask out of curiosity. I grew up being very fascinated with military, military tech, and structure. Stuff like that.

My uncle is a retired colonel in the U.S Army. =)

Old 01-11-2015, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleynj View Post
When these school shooting happen do the shooters say that they did it in the name of their religion? Do they shout about avenging Jesus? Do a bunch of Christians celebrate in the streets when they hear of these school shootings?
Excuse me? Ever play a sport like maybe football? Make a Christian hand movement, make a God statement and then run the play. its done pretty often. Military? Same thing.

Do they shout anything while killing people? Call the media and ask them as its the one the thing they don't report.

Show me a link where Muslims are celebrating the killings outside of it being the Palestinians.

Old 01-11-2015, 06:49 PM

1,728 posts, read 1,335,109 times
Quote:
Excuse me? Ever play a sport like maybe football? Make a Christian hand movement, make a God statement and then run the play. its done pretty often. Military? Same thing.

Do they shout anything while killing people? Call the media and ask them as its the one the thing they don't report.

Show me a link where Muslims are celebrating the killings outside of it being the Palestinians.
What? So are we talking about football or school shootings? You lost me there.

You're saying the school shooters shout about avenging Jesus when they do the school shootings, but the media chooses not to report this? hahaha!

Oh, I guess the Palestinians don't count? Are they not Muslim? If not, then my bad I guess, I thought they were.

Old 01-11-2015, 06:52 PM

Quote:

Oh, secret hand signals, is it now? That's a lie. And here's your link to a report on the rally in Algiers. It took ten seconds to find it.

Algerian Islamists: 'Strike Jews' in celebration of Paris attack - WorldIsrael News - Haaretz Israeli News source

Old 01-11-2015, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenfield View Post
Complete and utter nonsense. There is not one instance of any killings in the US being done in the name of Jesus. None. Yet we have untold instances of cold blooded murderers screaming "Allah Akbar" as they kill. Don't pull this false equivalency thing. Everyone in the world outside the Muslim bubble knows that what you posted here is a lie.
Allah Akbar means God is Great. It does not mean Mohammad is Great. Jesus is not synonymous with God (be careful and remember what forum we're in).

Christian Terrorism:
10 worst examples of Christian or far-right terrorism - Salon.com

CD does not represent the world. Over the past three years we've gotten rid of most of the Jew haters and hopefully soon we'll get rid of the Muslim haters too.

Old 01-11-2015, 06:59 PM

Here is more evidence of celebrations by Muslims in the wake of the Charlie killings.
Jihadists React to Charlie Hebdo Attack in Unanimous Celebration - INSITE ON TERRORISM

Old 01-11-2015, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Allah Akbar means God is Great. It does not mean Mohammad is Great. Jesus is not synonymous with God (be careful and remember what forum we're in).

Christian Terrorism:
10 worst examples of Christian or far-right terrorism - Salon.com

CD does not represent the world. Over the past three years we've gotten rid of most of the Jew haters and hopefully soon we'll get rid of the Muslim haters too.
Are you threatening to kill me too?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or