U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2015, 08:22 PM

15,511 posts, read 13,323,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePage View Post
Mecca is in Saudi Arabia, and the Saudi have a huge influence in the Muslim world, that is one reason why people would tend to refer to this country when comes to Islam. But make no mistake, whenever any Muslim country or any group of Muslims act ,people will generalize from a sample to the whole population of Muslims.This way of judging others does not only apply to Muslims, it happens on issues other than religion for instance between Blacks and Whites, between Mexicans and Whites.
Mecca and Madinah are in Hijaz not the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The al-Saud Family has been illegally occupying Hijaz since 1932,
The al-Saud family was exiled from Hijaz and Najd in the 1800s for heresy. They have no right being there except during the Hajj.
The al-Saud Family has virtually no religious influence over Muslims outside of the KSA

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks

MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2015, 10:32 PM

7,311 posts, read 12,224,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Mecca and Madinah are in Hijaz not the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The al-Saud Family has been illegally occupying Hijaz since 1932,
The al-Saud family was exiled from Hijaz and Najd in the 1800s for heresy. They have no right being there except during the Hajj.
The al-Saud Family has virtually no religious influence over Muslims outside of the KSA
Both your ignorance and arrogance are showing throw now. Saudi Arabia is the most holy place of all islam on the face of the earth. Even the Saudi's know that. Everytime you people get down on your knees to pray you turn and face towards Saudi Arabia. I ain't no muslim and even I know that. If they have no right to occupy the land then why haven't all the other muslim's run them out? Because they know that no other group of muslims can keep the area safe. That's why Saudi Arabia is now the heartbeat of all islam.

Saudi Arabia: Islam's Heartland

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is the heartland of Islam, the birthplace of its history, the site of the two holy mosques and the focus of Islamic devotion and prayer. Saudi Arabia is committed to preserving the Islamic tradition in all areas of government and society. Islam guides not only the lives of the people, but also the policies and functions of the government. The Holy Qur'an is the constitution of the Kingdom and Shari'ah (Islamic law) is the basis of the Saudi legal system.

Old 01-30-2015, 11:01 PM

15,511 posts, read 13,323,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
Both your ignorance and arrogance are showing throw now. Saudi Arabia is the most holy place of all islam on the face of the earth. Even the Saudi's know that. Everytime you people get down on your knees to pray you turn and face towards Saudi Arabia. I ain't no muslim and even I know that. If they have no right to occupy the land then why haven't all the other muslim's run them out? Because they know that no other group of muslims can keep the area safe. That's why Saudi Arabia is now the heartbeat of all islam.

Saudi Arabia: Islam's Heartland

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is the heartland of Islam, the birthplace of its history, the site of the two holy mosques and the focus of Islamic devotion and prayer. Saudi Arabia is committed to preserving the Islamic tradition in all areas of government and society. Islam guides not only the lives of the people, but also the policies and functions of the government. The Holy Qur'an is the constitution of the Kingdom and Shari'ah (Islamic law) is the basis of the Saudi legal system.
Neither myself nor any other Muslim I know katows to Saudi. We do not consider Mecca and Madinah to be in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Which is located in Hijaz. Although Hijaz is completely surrounded by the KSA, so far they have not tried to prevent Muslims from entering Hijaz. No need to over throw then, alhough to do so would be difficult as the KSA is a puppet of the USA and has full military support of the US. To declare war on the KSA would be tantanont to declaring war on the US

Yes, the two sacred Mosques are the Holiest places on Earth for us and we are obligated to do the Hajj at Mecca at least once in our lifetime.

But like every Muslim I know, I have no allegiance for the al-Saud family. The al-Saud Monarchy does not control Islam and has no business appointing them self "Guardians of the 2 Mosques"

There was no nation called Saudi Arabia until 1932 and the al-Saud Family did not rule any Nation until then.
Read the Short History of Saudi Arabia

BBC News - Saudi Arabia profile - Timeline

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks

MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's

Last edited by Woodrow LI; 01-30-2015 at 11:10 PM..

Old 01-30-2015, 11:08 PM

21,381 posts, read 24,181,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Neither myself nor any other ....
And here I was typing the same thing. It's amazing how many times we are called ignorant, when we actually take the time to research the truth and even show a source to it.

Old 01-31-2015, 07:30 AM

723 posts, read 653,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
If they have no right to occupy the land then why haven't all the other muslim's run them out? Because they know that no other group of muslims can keep the area safe. That's why Saudi Arabia is now the heartbeat of all islam.
Brother Saddam was the one who could teach a lesson to the Saudi. That is why somebody invented this "weapon of mass destruction " stuff to get rid of him. Too bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam