Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2015, 08:00 AM

115 posts, read 261,554 times

Advertisements

Everyone knows he drilled Aisha when she was 9 years old but no one ever talks about the little boys.

Bukhari Book 4 Volume 52 Hadith 143

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
The Prophet said to Abu Talha, "Choose one of your boy servants to serve me in my expedition to Khaibar." So, Abu Talha took me letting me ride behind him while I was a boy nearing the age of puberty. I used to serve Allah's Apostle when he stopped to rest. I heard him saying repeatedly, "O Allah! I seek refuge with You from distress and sorrow, from helplessness and laziness, from miserliness and cowardice, from being heavily in debt and from being overcome by men."

SOURCE: Bukhari :: Fighting for the Cause of Allah (Jihaad) :: [4.52.143]

For it was narrated by Fatimah Bint Asad, the mother of Ali who related that when she gave birth to her son, it was the prophet who named him Ali and the prophet spat in Ali's mouth THEN ALLOWED HIM TO SUCK ON HIS TONGUE till he fell asleep.

SOURCE: Syrian Biography of Muhammad written by Al-Amin Al-Mamoun, Chapter Title: The first people to believe in the prophet.

Narrated by Hisham Ibn Kasim, narrated by Huraiz, narrated by Abdul Rahman Ibn Abu Awf Al Jarashy, and narrated by Muawiya who said, "I saw the prophet (pbuh) sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him . For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire).

SOURCE: Musnad Ahmad, Hadith number: 16245, Volume Title: The Sayings of the Syrians, Chapter Title: Hadith of Muawiya Ibn Abu Sufyan

SURA LII:24

"And there shall wait on them [the Muslim men] young boys of their own, as fair as virgin pearls."

SURA LXXVI:19

"They shall be attended by boys graced with eternal youth, who will seem like scattered pearls to the beholders."

SOURCE: Internet History Sourcebooks Project

Narrated Ibn Shehab: when he was asked about adult suckling he said; Abe Hozaifa one of the companions of the messenger of God has adopted a boy named Salem, then when God descended a verse in his book concerning Zaied Ibn thabet abating the adoption saying: call them after their fathers (meaning that to attribute those adopted sons to their biological fathers) , Salma the wife of Abe Hozaifa came to the messenger of God saying: we had an adopted son named Salem, he was getting into my house while I was wearing one dress , after the adoption was abated , my husband Abe Hozaifa hated to see him getting into my home, while I am in such way, so what do you think?, how can I deal with that? The prophet replied her: then let him suck from you five times, and then he will be forbidden to you (as it was thought that if one sucks from a woman, he will be like her son)? She said surprisingly: how could I suckle him while he is a full grown man? Then the prophet smiled and
said: I know that he is a full grown man. She went out and followed that advice and allowed the man to suck from her, she came back to the prophet saying I suckled him, now I don't find anything wrong with my husband any more

This story about Adult suckling was mentioned in:

- Sahih Muslim, converse number 3663, 3674
- Mawtte' malek
- Sonan Al-Nyssa'y
- Sonan Al-Bayhaky
- Sonan Ibn Majah
- The abrogator and abrogated by Abe-Gaefar Al-Mansour, page124
- And other exegesis

The Adult suckling issue is among the subjects studied in Al-Azhar University for the students of the third grade

Dr Abdul-Mahdy Abdul-Kader Abdul-Hady one of Al-Azhar professors said about this: this converse is true and considered among the highly truthful converses , and can't be denied by any honest researcher, it is considered a medal on the chest of Islam.

SOURCE: ("Answering skepticism on the Mohammedan Sunnah" by Dr Abdul-Mahdy Abdul-Kader Abdul-Hady, page.97.103)
SOURCE: http://www.fatherzakaria.net/books/q...73-Episode.doc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cross Dresser?

SOURCE: Sahih al-Bukhari, Hadith Number 2393

So Salamah went and talked with the prophet but he did not respond to her. When the group asked her what the prophet said she told them that he did not respond. So they asked her to go talk to him again until he responds then the prophet said to her, "Do not hurt me with Aisha, for the inspiration did not come upon me when I was IN A WOMAN'S GARMENT (fee thawb imra'ah) EXCEPT THAT OF AISHA.

Old 02-14-2015, 08:02 PM

More proof that Mohammed WAS gay:

Musnad Ahmad 12237:
He (muhammad) crepy unawares behind him (Zahir) and hugged him.The man said,"get off me"who is this?". Then he turned his head and discovered that it was the prophet. So he proceeded to push his back into the prophet's chest when he recognized him.
Sunan Bayhaqi and Al Halabi.
According to this hadith, a man named Zahir, who used to declare that “the prophet loves me,” said that one day Muhammad crept unawares behind him and put him in a bear-hug. Zahir, alarmed, yelled, “Get off me!” After turning his head and discovering that it was Muhammad, he stopped struggling and proceeded to “push his back into the prophet’s chest—prayers and blessings upon him."
Sunan Abu Dawud 5224(one of the six canonical hadith collections)
"The prophet lift up his shirt so he (the man) hugged him and kiss his torso (from his belly button to his armpits)".
the same story has been repeated by Dawud 1669:
"..My father sought permission from prophet. (when permission was granted), he entered between him and his shirt and began to kiss him and embrace him.."

More proof that Mohammed WAS a cross dresser:

(Answering skepticism on the Mohammedan Sunnah" by Dr Abdul-Mahdy Abdul-Kader Abdul-Hady, page.97.103)
Muhammad used to use some women's make up, dye his hair and use eye liners that used to be women's cosmetic choice:
Musnad Ahmad 17043 كان النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم يخضب بالحناء والكتم وكان شعره يبلغ كتفيه أو منكبيه The Prophet used to dye his long hair with henna (Lawsonia inermis) and Katam (Buxus dioicia) and his hair hung over his shoulders or earlobes. Adwa alBayaan,al-Shanqiti أضواء البيان للشنقيطى" 518/5
..و أشهر أنواع خضاب النساء الحناء
"The Prophet used to dye his hair with henna (Lawsonia inermis) and katam (Buxusdioica) and his hair hung over his shoulders or earlobes"
"...and the most popular type of hair dye for women is henna,"
Muhammad used to use women's eye liner:
Musnad Ahmad 3308"كانت لرسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم مكحلة يكتحل بها عند النوم ثلاثا في كل عين
Muhammad used to apply kohl on his eyes. (an eyeliner used by women)
Adwa al Bayaan, al-shanqiti513/5:أضواء البيان للشنقيطى...
الزينة ما تزينت به المرأة من حلي أو كحل أو خضاب..the women's adornment such as jewelry, kohl and hair dye....the prophet had a Kol container from which he would smear his eyes every night three times in each eye.

Old 02-14-2015, 08:44 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,363,451 times
Ok.

I have no problem with that.
Makes sense since God is the Only One and He is in Love with the Only
One that exists!

Old 02-15-2015, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Ok.

I have no problem with that.
Makes sense since God is the Only One and He is in Love with the Only
One that exists!
What does that mean? Did you even read your reply before you posted it?

Old 02-15-2015, 06:36 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,729,827 times
According to the tabloid press everyone is gay.

Old 02-15-2015, 09:03 PM

2,572 posts, read 4,249,758 times
Have you talked to anyone who has a lot of knowledge about this subject?

Old 02-16-2015, 08:11 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,889,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Registration View Post
What does that mean? Did you even read your reply before you posted it?
The post makes perfect sense you are just not able to see it at this time because you are seeing through the eyes of fear/hate.

Old 02-16-2015, 10:52 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,612,415 times
Mohammed drilled?

If Mohammed had relations with women, and men, that makes Mohamed bi-sexual. What seems to be your outrage?

Old 02-16-2015, 10:57 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,363,451 times
God is the Only One that exists...hard concept to understand?...the entire creation is 'Him' loving Himself...there is no other for Him to love,
nothing is what it seems...
is that better or do you feel the need to
insult me again?

Old 02-17-2015, 11:06 AM

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hasan’s) shirt & kissed his (little) penis..”
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hasan or al Husein
رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart & kissed his (little) penis

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa'id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي

رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن
translated in English: "I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart & kissing his (little) penis."
Related by Al-Tabarani & it's authentication is good.

moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by Marka; 02-18-2015 at 12:18 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam