Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2015, 03:02 AM

6,344 posts, read 4,404,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
Actually this is called Yellow Journalism.

No journalist starts his presentation with the sentence.
We know Mohammed drilled....

A journalist does not copy and paste.
exactly. in fact I have read Aisha was 19 not 9 when she was married. get your facts straight. why would Islam have Mohammad (pbh) be gay (astaghfurallah) but Islam doesn't allow gays?

Old 02-24-2015, 01:02 PM

1,365 posts, read 1,015,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muslim12 View Post
exactly. in fact I have read Aisha was 19 not 9 when she was married. get your facts straight. why would Islam have Mohammad (pbh) be gay (astaghfurallah) but Islam doesn't allow gays?
Do you have a source for that statement? I've actually never heard that, in all the years I have learned about Islam, and visited a mosque. Revisionist history, anyone?

Besides being told this when I visited a mosque, the fact that Aisha was 6 when she was joined with Mohammad, but 9 years old when he consummated the marriage is all over the internet. Yes it is true, Mohammad had sex with a 9 year old girl.

A favorite excuse is that she had allegedly already had her period, so therefore, she was a "woman"
https://www.facebook.com/notes/%D8%A...72564012767727

Ayesha the child wife of the Prophet
Quote:

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88
Narrated 'Ursa:
The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).
There is however, a modern apologist movement to try to revise history and claim that she was actually older than 9:
Refutation of Modern Apologetics Against Aisha's Age - WikiIslam

Old 02-24-2015, 07:41 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,069,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangokiwi View Post
Do you have a source for that statement? I've actually never heard that, in all the years I have learned about Islam, and visited a mosque. Revisionist history, anyone?

Besides being told this when I visited a mosque, the fact that Aisha was 6 when she was joined with Mohammad, but 9 years old when he consummated the marriage is all over the internet. Yes it is true, Mohammad had sex with a 9 year old girl.

A favorite excuse is that she had allegedly already had her period, so therefore, she was a "woman"
https://www.facebook.com/notes/%D8%A...72564012767727

Ayesha the child wife of the Prophet
There is however, a modern apologist movement to try to revise history and claim that she was actually older than 9:
Refutation of Modern Apologetics Against Aisha's Age - WikiIslam
We know very little about Aisha except what she herself had narrated in the Ahadith. It is she who said she was 6 years old when they were married and 9 yers old when the marriage was consummated.

However that is in conflict with other things she said she witnessed or took part in.

It is something we all have to evaluate on our own based upon what we find.

Here is one scholar's opinion

Aisha's Age

Old 02-25-2015, 08:54 PM

106 posts, read 89,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muslim12 View Post
Islam doesn't 'allow' gays? How come then the creator does? And don't try the cop out of asserting gays are possessed by Satan. We've heard enough of that nonsense from Christians.
You may also want to ask yourself why the human male is 'designed' with a prostate gland, a major G-spot just inside the male anus.

Old 02-25-2015, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissily Mordentroge View Post
Islam doesn't 'allow' gays? How come then the creator does? And don't try the cop out of asserting gays are possessed by Satan. We've heard enough of that nonsense from Christians.
You may also want to ask yourself why the human male is 'designed' with a prostate gland, a major G-spot just inside the male anus.
The prohibition is not against gays. It is that any form of sexual contact is permitted only between those who have signed a valid Nikkah. A Nikkah can only be signed between a male and female.
Being homosexual is not forbidden but sexual actions without a signed nikkah are.
Proving 2 people have engaged in a sexual act is virually impossible to prove unless they do it publicly in front of 4 or more people or one of them confesses to doing so and names his/her partner.

Old 02-26-2015, 07:48 AM

7,308 posts, read 14,685,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissily Mordentroge View Post

God never thought that men would want to insert their penis's into other men's anus's for sexual pleasure. That's why the anus was designed to expel feces, poop, excrement from the body. All solid wastes leave the body that way. God made it the orifice for the expulsion of the most vile byproducts of the human body for a reason. Then he made it clear through his word in the Old Testament that men were not to have sexual relations with other men. So God knew what he was doing when designed the poopchute. It's perverted men that violate God's instruction.

And if you want further proof just look at all the diseases that homosexual men suffer from sticking there penis's in places they don't belong.

Old 02-26-2015, 07:59 AM

2,982 posts, read 4,098,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Registration View Post
As professor I'bn Saweed Suq'un of Al-Azhar University, who conducted the study, explains, the rate of homosexuality in the Muslim world runs close to 80% in men. But, the gaiety of these Islamic men is not simply directed at other men; as it turns out, the passion and desire is psychologically based in a concupiscent longing to get "down and dirty" with the Muslim Prophet Mohammad, and any willing man will do.

Source: REVEALING STUDY: MOST MUSLIM MEN ARE "GAY" FOR PROPHET MOHAMMAD
This is the most ridiculous post I have ever read on this forum, bar none.

However, if we are going to discuss perversion and religion, it should be noted that the Catholic church not only allowed homosexual pedophiles to continue to prey on young church members, but they covered up such transgressions and created a culture where this kind of behaviour was acceptable.

Judging by the sheer numbers of claims being made, I would think the 3000 pedophile number to be rather conservative. IMO, the entire organization should be taken down under federal RICO statutes.

Catholic Church sexual abuse cases - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 02-26-2015, 09:29 AM

115 posts, read 261,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annuvin View Post
This is the most ridiculous post I have ever read on this forum, bar none.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Registration
As professor I'bn Saweed Suq'un of Al-Azhar University, who conducted the study, explains, the rate of homosexuality in the Muslim world runs close to 80% in men. But, the gaiety of these Islamic men is not simply directed at other men; as it turns out, the passion and desire is psychologically based in a concupiscent longing to get "down and dirty" with the Muslim Prophet Mohammad, and any willing man will do.

Source: REVEALING STUDY: MOST MUSLIM MEN ARE "GAY" FOR PROPHET MOHAMMAD
It's not ridiculous.

Not when you understand that Muslims consider Mohammed to be 'The Ideal Man' the 'Perfect Example' and they try to live as much like him as possible. They even name their children after him, usually their first born sons.

Mohammed didn't invent homosexuality, pedophilia or beastiality. These things were already rampant in the cultures of that region of the world but because he participated in them, he made it a holy endeavor for Muslim men to follow.

Last edited by Forum Registration; 02-26-2015 at 09:50 AM..

Old 02-26-2015, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Registration View Post
It's not ridiculous.

Not when you understand that Muslims consider Mohammed to be 'The Ideal Man' the 'Perfect Example' and they try to live as much like him as possible. They even name their children after him, usually their first born sons.

Mohammed didn't invent homosexuality, pedophilia or beastiality. These things were already rampant in the cultures of that region of the world but because he participated in them, he made it a holy endeavor for Muslims to follow.
The only eye witness accounts of how Muhammad(saaws) lived are the verified Ahadith.

Can you show a VERIFIABLE source for your accusations?

Old 02-26-2015, 11:04 AM

10,202 posts, read 7,917,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
God never thought that men would want to insert their penis's into other men's anus's for sexual pleasure. That's why the anus was designed to expel feces, poop, excrement from the body. All solid wastes leave the body that way. God made it the orifice for the expulsion of the most vile byproducts of the human body for a reason. Then he made it clear through his word in the Old Testament that men were not to have sexual relations with other men. So God knew what he was doing when designed the poopchute. It's perverted men that violate God's instruction.

And if you want further proof just look at all the diseases that homosexual men suffer from sticking there penis's in places they don't belong.
Before the pill came along, anal sex was a common manner that a married man and woman used for birth control. Now it is often a variance of the sex act between married couples.

It is not exclusively a homosexual act.

But you already knew that, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam