U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2015, 08:16 AM

204 posts, read 108,793 times

Advertisements

- There is no Islam in the so-called B (male virgins)
But there is
Virgins
Women in several cases of Paradise
1 - a married woman remains with her husband in Paradise
2 - If a woman marries in the world from more than one husband
Remain with her ​​last husband in Paradise
Or
God asks her to choose any one of them to remain with her ​​husband in Paradise

3 - Women's widow in the world
Go to heaven with her husband
If you do not marry after him in this world

4 - woman who did not marry in this world
God in heaven Reward her and gives her husband a good man and become happy with him

Yusha Evans: From Christianity to Islam | How I came to Islam | SUMSA Islamic awareness week 2010 youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYy2sXlYp9s

ملحد يحاور د.ذاكر-لماذا خلقنا الله وهو يعلم ان بعض الناس او اكثرهم سيدخلون النار ؟youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH51kfQArA8
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2015, 04:29 AM

Women's Rights in Islam Protected Or Subjugated? - Dr. Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd7c4OPi_UY

ما رأي الإسلام في المثليين الشاذين جنسياً ؟ د ذاكر نايك Dr ZakirNaik YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wksP_SIgrd4

اذا ذهبت للمعبد وصليت للاصنام هل يستجيب دعائي ام لا؟ - د ذاكر نايك Dr ZakirNaik YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqE4VWl7_vI

Old 08-21-2015, 03:44 PM

The narration you referred to in the question is authentic and it is reported by Al-Bukhaari, Muslim and others may Allaah have mercy upon them. The meaning of the narration is that the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) urged women to give charity and informed them that he sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) saw that the majority of the dwellers of Hellfire were women. He sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) clarified two reasons why women enter Hellfire. The first reason is that they curse too much, and the second one is that they are ungrateful to their husbands. If a husband has always been kind to his wife and she sees once what she considers as a mistake from him, she would say that she has never seen any good from him. The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) informed us about this because, generally speaking, this is a true. As soon as a wife has a dispute with her husband, she would forget all the good that he has done to her and she would say that she has never seen any good from him.

As regards why menses are considered as a deficiency in her religion; when a woman has her menses, she does not pray and she does not fast, as mentioned in the Prophetic narration; undoubtedly, this is a deficiency in religion. This is something that Allaah decreed on her, but He does not punish her for it [due to not being able to pray or fast], and the narration does not state that she enters Hellfire due to this.

The expression “...and I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion...” is a continuation of the narration and it is not stating the reason why they enter Hellfire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM5k0Nd9vrA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Em-QsrNjWk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuTEY4JcYRY

Old 08-21-2015, 08:16 PM

1,601 posts, read 750,644 times
"As regards why menses are considered as a deficiency in her religion; when a woman has her menses, she does not pray and she does not fast, as mentioned in the Prophetic narration; undoubtedly, this is a deficiency in religion"

This is something I wonder about. The Quran expressly prohibits a man from approaching his wife during her monthly cycle:

And they ask you about menstruation. Say, "It is harm, so keep away from wives during menstruation. And do not approach them until they are pure. And when they have purified themselves, then come to them from where Allah has ordained for you. Indeed, Allah loves those who are constantly repentant and loves those who purify themselves." Quran 2:222

Muhammed said this:

Narrated Grandfather of Adi ibn Thabit
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Sneezing, drowsing, yawning in prayer, also menstruation, vomiting and nose-bleeding are from (the acts of) Satan. Transmitted by Tirmidhi. (Tirmidhi Hadith, Number 315; ALIM CD-ROM Version)

But Muhammed was fondling Aisha in the bathtub during her period!!

Narrated 'Aisha:
The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to fondle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses). (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298)

Narrated 'Abdur-Rahman bin Al-Aswad:
(on the authority of his father) 'Aisha said: "Whenever Allah's Apostle wanted to fondle anyone of us during her periods (menses), he used to order her to put on an Izar and start fondling her." 'Aisha added, "None of you could control his sexual desires as the Prophet could." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 299; see also Number 300)

What did Muhammed do to fondle these women?

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
Umarah ibn Ghurab said that his paternal aunt narrated to him that she asked Aisha: What if one of us menstruates and she and her husband have no bed except one? She replied: I relate to you what the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) had done.
One night he entered (upon me) while I was menstruating. He went to the place of his prayer, that is, to the place of prayer reserved (for this purpose) in his house. He did not return until I felt asleep heavily, and he felt pain from cold. And he said: Come near me. I said: I am menstruating. He said: Uncover your thighs. I, therefore, uncovered both of my thighs. Then he put his cheek and chest on my thighs and I lent upon he until he became warm and slept. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 1, Number 0270)

So, what is right here? Allah says to "keep away from wives during menstruation. And do not approach them until they are pure". Muhammed says 'menstruation is from an act of Satan'.

Yet Muhammed is taking baths with women on their periods and fondling them and in bed with them, uncovering their thighs and putting his head there. And reciting the Quran!

What gives here?

Old 08-21-2015, 08:37 PM

"the majority of the dwellers of Hellfire were women. "

You know, it seems like billions of people are going to end up in hell. This is what is in store (according to Muhammed/Allah) for these women:

"Narrated Al-Ahnaf bin Qais: While I was sitting with some people from Quraish, a man with very rough hair, clothes, and appearance came and stood in front of us, greeted us and said, "Inform those who hoard wealth, that a stone will be heated in the Hell-fire and will be put on the nipples of their breasts till it comes out from the bones of their shoulders and then put on the bones of their shoulders till it comes through the nipples of their breasts the stone will be moving and hitting." After saying that, the person retreated and sat by the side of the pillar, I followed him and sat beside him, and I did not know who he was. I said to him, "I think the people disliked what you had said." He said, "These people do not understand anything, although my friend told me." I asked, "Who is your friend?" He said, "The Prophet said (to me), ... " - Sahih Bukhari 2:24:489

I have honestly never seen such hate and desire to torture fellow humans. According to Islam, just about every human who has, is or will ever exist is going to be subjected to unspeakable and endless torture.

Here'a a list of who is in for it:

99% of human beings, most of them women
Transgressors
Haughty and proud people
Arrogant people
People who reject Allah's signs
People who commit suicide (except in allah's name)
Hypocrites
Jinn who do not submit to Allah
Polytheists
People of the Book
Christians and Jews as replacements for sinful Muslims
Jews for 'worshipping Ezra as the Son of Allah', and the Christians for worshipping the Messiah as the Son of Allah
Criminals
Ungrateful wives
Unjust people
Tyrants
Murderers of Muslims But Muslims who murder non-muslims are in for a wonderful orgy)
People who persecute or tempt Muslims
People who prefer this world and neglect the after-life
Some Muslims
Muhammad's Parents and Uncle

And what will happen to 99% of the population?

Eternity in blazing fire, Hung by the breasts, Bound in yokes and chains, Garments of liquid pitch and fire, Faces covered in fire and lips burnt off Beat with maces of iron, Fed painful, noxious, choking foods which will leave them hungry and boil their insides, Boiling water poured over one's head and used to scald the skin and internal organs, Extremely hot, and extremely cold, filthy fluids of pus and blood, Hot stones placed on the nipple that will burn through to the shoulder bone,
Dragged by the face through boiling water and fire, Burning embers beneath the arches of the feet or shoes of fire that will cause one's brain to boil. Intestines will come out, Exchangeable skins so that people can be roasted over and over again

This is hate speech! This is sadistic! And since 'allah' is all knowing and all powerful, he's set all this up for his own viewing enjoyment. Allah is into either horrible torture or orgies for his chosen few.

Sickening. No religion of peace here. And not one Muslim will speak out against this horror. Instead, they defend it.

Old 08-22-2015, 01:23 PM

15,511 posts, read 13,274,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
"the majority of the dwellers of Hellfire were women. "

You know, it seems like billions of people are going to end up in hell. This is what is in store (according to Muhammed/Allah) for these women:

"Narrated Al-Ahnaf bin Qais: While I was sitting with some people from Quraish, a man with very rough hair, clothes, and appearance came and stood in front of us, greeted us and said, "Inform those who hoard wealth, that a stone will be heated in the Hell-fire and will be put on the nipples of their breasts till it comes out from the bones of their shoulders and then put on the bones of their shoulders till it comes through the nipples of their breasts the stone will be moving and hitting." After saying that, the person retreated and sat by the side of the pillar, I followed him and sat beside him, and I did not know who he was. I said to him, "I think the people disliked what you had said." He said, "These people do not understand anything, although my friend told me." I asked, "Who is your friend?" He said, "The Prophet said (to me), ... " - Sahih Bukhari 2:24:489

I have honestly never seen such hate and desire to torture fellow humans. According to Islam, just about every human who has, is or will ever exist is going to be subjected to unspeakable and endless torture.

Here'a a list of who is in for it:

99% of human beings, most of them women
Transgressors
Haughty and proud people
Arrogant people
People who reject Allah's signs
People who commit suicide (except in allah's name)
Hypocrites
Jinn who do not submit to Allah
Polytheists
People of the Book
Christians and Jews as replacements for sinful Muslims
Jews for 'worshipping Ezra as the Son of Allah', and the Christians for worshipping the Messiah as the Son of Allah
Criminals
Ungrateful wives
Unjust people
Tyrants
Murderers of Muslims But Muslims who murder non-muslims are in for a wonderful orgy)
People who persecute or tempt Muslims
People who prefer this world and neglect the after-life
Some Muslims
Muhammad's Parents and Uncle

And what will happen to 99% of the population?

Eternity in blazing fire, Hung by the breasts, Bound in yokes and chains, Garments of liquid pitch and fire, Faces covered in fire and lips burnt off Beat with maces of iron, Fed painful, noxious, choking foods which will leave them hungry and boil their insides, Boiling water poured over one's head and used to scald the skin and internal organs, Extremely hot, and extremely cold, filthy fluids of pus and blood, Hot stones placed on the nipple that will burn through to the shoulder bone,
Dragged by the face through boiling water and fire, Burning embers beneath the arches of the feet or shoes of fire that will cause one's brain to boil. Intestines will come out, Exchangeable skins so that people can be roasted over and over again

This is hate speech! This is sadistic! And since 'allah' is all knowing and all powerful, he's set all this up for his own viewing enjoyment. Allah is into either horrible torture or orgies for his chosen few.

Sickening. No religion of peace here. And not one Muslim will speak out against this horror. Instead, they defend it.
We do not know who will end up in eternal Hell. We do believe all people will be punished for their sins either, on earth, in the grave, the hearafter or any combination. While we do not know who will spend eternity in Hell, except for those who attribute equals to God(swt) Partners or progeny, we do know all who die as a Muslim will eventually reach Heaven.

We do not know who will die as a Muslim as perfection is not called for and we will be judged based upon what we know or have reason to know and our ability to do so.

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks

MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's

Old 08-22-2015, 06:26 PM

"We do not know who will end up in eternal Hell. "

We have a pretty good idea, according to the Quran. The vast majority of mankind. I'm certainly slated for eternal torture while allah looks on and enjoys.

"But if you do not - and you will never be able to (no free will here) - then fear the Fire, whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers.... Say to those who disbelieve, "You will be overcome and gathered together to Hell, and wretched is the resting place.".....They will abide therein (Hell). Neither will their torment be lightened, nor will it be delayed or postponed (for a while)....... Then taste the torment (in Hell) for rejecting Faith.......And some among them believed in it, and some among them were averse to it. And sufficient is Hell as a blaze......And whoever opposes the Messenger after guidance has become clear to him and follows other than the way of the believers - We will give him what he has taken and drive him into Hell, and evil it is as a destination............The refuge of those will be Hell, and they will not find from it an escape........... the hypocrites and disbelievers in Hell all together -....They who disbelieve and deny our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) are those who will be the dwellers of the Hell-fire....... fear Allah (i.e. do not disobey His Orders), that you may receive mercy (i.e. saved from the torment of Hell)......[ Allah ] said, "Get out of Paradise, reproached and expelled. Whoever follows you among them - I will surely fill Hell with you, all together."

Hundreds of verses from allah, all threatening hell. What causes such hate? The is supposedly a being that CREATED THE UNIVERSE yet he spends time threatening what he created with neverending hellfire and torture.

Why do you call this love?

Old 08-25-2015, 06:09 AM

brothers

You need to explaining from scientists

not offensive sites

You will not understand anything

Mislead only

What is meaning here
Not allow-intercourse and input

During menstruation

this only

\\\

My dear brother
I understand very well what you think about it and what you feel
You are a mental conflict within you and you feel confused

I can simply explain to you
Example
You go to work every day
You know that there are rules and laws to work
If those laws violated
Will be expelled

Do you want to lose your job?

Such as this example of human life in this world

Should the human commitment to the teachings of God through the prophets and messengers
From Adam to Muhammad, peace be upon them companions

Human life can not on the ground without God's teachings

What will he do after death?
- You must know that allah will ask you in the Hereafter for all your words and actions

Allah says in the Holy Qur'an
(12) Indeed, it is We who bring the dead to life and record what they have put forth and what they left behind, and all things We have enumerated in a clear register

(13) And [for] every person We have imposed his fate upon his neck, and We will produce for him on the Day of Resurrection a record which he will encounter spread open

(49) And the record [of deeds] will be placed [open], and you will see the criminals fearful of that within it, and they will say, "Oh, woe to us! What is this book that leaves nothing small or great except that it has enumerated it? "And they will find what they did present [before them]. And your Lord does injustice to no one

This is happening now

In the path of the devil
And get away through the teachings of the prophets and messengers

27. O Children of Adam! Let not Shaitan (Satan) deceive you, as he got your parents [Adam and Hawwa (Eve)] out of Paradise, stripping them of their raiments, to show them their private parts. Verily, he and Qabiluhu (his soldiers from the jinns or his tribe) see you from where you cannot see them. Verily, We made the Shayatin (devils) Auliya' (protectors and helpers) for those who believe not.
Surah Al-A'raf
----Allah alone is the creator and manufacturer of mankind
Knows either useful for us and bad for us

Adam and Eve, peace be upon them

Knows by
Should not be eating from the tree
God warned them of doing this
Because it is a sin

After God created Adam and ordered the angels to prostrate to him and happened Kafr Satan and sin - God Almighty wanted to exercise Adam his mission on earth. But before the exercise of his mission insert God in practical experience from the curriculum, which will be followed by man on earth, and seduction that would be inflicted by the devil. God Almighty's mercy him he did not want Adam begins his mission to exist on a theoretical basis, because there is a difference between talking theory and experiment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua9Qt32_Gk0

Allah only wants one thing from His slaves.

"And I (Allah) created not the Jinn and mankind except they should worship Me (alone). I seek not any provision from them nor do I ask that they should feed Me. Verily, Allah is the All-Provider, Owner of Power, the Most Strong." [51:56-58]

Allah only wants mankind to worship Him alone and ascribe no partners with Him in worship, and truly be His slaves. He wants them to surrender to His will, as they surrender to His control for the means of their lives. It is only fair to worship only the One who holds the existence of everything and everyone is in His Hands. One should thank Allah who, alone, provides for him by worshipping Him alone

115. "Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?"

116. So Exalted be Allah, the True King, La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Lord of the Supreme Throne!

117. And whoever invokes (or worships), besides Allah, any other ilah (god), of whom he has no proof, then his reckoning is only with his Lord. Surely! Al-Kafirun (the disbelievers in Allah and in the Oneness of Allah, polytheists, pagans, idolaters, etc.) Will not be successful.

118. And say (O Muhammad): "My Lord! Forgive and have mercy, for You are the Best of those who show mercy!"
The only solution to all
The Oneness of God
And follow the path of the prophets and messengers

Because it is the right way

This is the goal of human existence on earth

And finally
Everyone will die
Must be good and do good deeds in this world

You are responsible for the all your actions
allah will ask you about all what you did
Both small and large
Must be prepared

Must be prepared
If you want happiness and salvation in this world and the Hereafter
Through the unification of God and follow prophet, Muhammad peace be upon him, and that Isa(Jesus) Abd Allah and His Messenger

allah guide you

ما السؤال الذي سأله شاب هندوسي للشيخ ذاكر؟وبمارد؟شاهد

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRot2LrvG9Q

لينا حاولت ان تجد أى خطأ فى القرآن ...... فاسلمت

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdwMs0BlTL4

Old 08-25-2015, 07:17 AM

"You go to work every day
If those laws violated
Will be expelled"

This is a very dishonest comparison!

To start with, my employers never said 'work here or we will torture you for all eternity'. If I break the rules, I am breaking a contract that I agreed to follow when I accepted the job. With your allah, I have no contract. If my employer 'cut garments of fire for me and poured over my heads boiling water whereby whatever is in my bowels and skin shall be dissolved and I will be punished with hooked iron rods' then they are going to jail and likely will get a death penalty or life in prison. Certainly no one else will be working for them!! Their crimes would be in the newspapers and compared with Hannibal Lecter, Charles Manson or Jeffery Dahmer, sadistic monsters that have moral characteristics quite like those of your allah.

"I understand very well what you think about it and what you feel
You are a mental conflict within you and you feel confused"

You understand nothing and I am not confused. I am very secure in my morality and understand the evil that is Islam. I have no desire to see people endlessly tortured as your 'allah' does. I stand for happiness and life. Islam stands for misery and death.

Look, I know this whole allah nonsense has been drummed into your head. I know that you are weak and cannot challenge your own thoughts, but TRY IT. It is wonderful to face reality and not have to think some supernatural being is watching your every move and hangs the threat of eternal torture over your head.

You live for death. I live for life.

"Allah only wants mankind to worship Him alone and ascribe no partners with Him in worship, and truly be His slaves. "

Then why didn't allah make all of us that way? He made only 20% of the population like this and 80% he is planning to torture endlessly. If there were an allah he would be a monster.

Why isn't this wonderful life and beautiful NATURAL world enough for you? How does it so fail to hold your attention that you have to diminish it with the invention of cheap, man-made myths and sadistic monsters that want to cause endless torture?

Old 08-25-2015, 08:54 AM

15,511 posts, read 13,274,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
"You go to work every day
If those laws violated
Will be expelled"

This is a very dishonest comparison!

To start with, my employers never said 'work here or we will torture you for all eternity'. If I break the rules, I am breaking a contract that I agreed to follow when I accepted the job. With your allah, I have no contract. If my employer 'cut garments of fire for me and poured over my heads boiling water whereby whatever is in my bowels and skin shall be dissolved and I will be punished with hooked iron rods' then they are going to jail and likely will get a death penalty or life in prison. Certainly no one else will be working for them!! Their crimes would be in the newspapers and compared with Hannibal Lecter, Charles Manson or Jeffery Dahmer, sadistic monsters that have moral characteristics quite like those of your allah.

"I understand very well what you think about it and what you feel
You are a mental conflict within you and you feel confused"

You understand nothing and I am not confused. I am very secure in my morality and understand the evil that is Islam. I have no desire to see people endlessly tortured as your 'allah' does. I stand for happiness and life. Islam stands for misery and death.

Look, I know this whole allah nonsense has been drummed into your head. I know that you are weak and cannot challenge your own thoughts, but TRY IT. It is wonderful to face reality and not have to think some supernatural being is watching your every move and hangs the threat of eternal torture over your head.

You live for death. I live for life.

"Allah only wants mankind to worship Him alone and ascribe no partners with Him in worship, and truly be His slaves. "

Then why didn't allah make all of us that way? He made only 20% of the population like this and 80% he is planning to torture endlessly. If there were an allah he would be a monster.

Why isn't this wonderful life and beautiful NATURAL world enough for you? How does it so fail to hold your attention that you have to diminish it with the invention of cheap, man-made myths and sadistic monsters that want to cause endless torture?
Yet a person who violates company rules can be fired and as a result face the possibility of never being able to find employment again, resulting in living the remainder of his life in abject poverty. (Torture)

A person who disobeys the laws of the land can be arrested and face lifelong imprisonment. (Torture) for some people incarceration is a torture much worse than the administrating of physical pain.

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks

MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or