U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2015, 03:49 PM

352 posts, read 308,035 times

Advertisements

Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allaah The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful As salaamu alaykum The Peace Be Upon You (all).

I am posting this story for whatever it is worth. I've read/heard many stories over the past few months which did not ring true. I would like to trust in the following story, and believe that what I've read in the past, and viewed in video's was someones idea of a sick joke. Please scroll down to the last story on this page.

NTM 1597 NewTrendMag.org Shocking Eyewitness Account of a Trip to the Islamic Caliphate. Part 1

Wassalaam. devotee
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2015, 07:31 AM

430 posts, read 351,202 times
this ISIS sympathizer's thread was here overnight and no muslim bothered to correct or refute him. not even Woodrow.

SHAME ON YOU

Old 04-25-2015, 01:29 PM

15,511 posts, read 13,274,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophion View Post
this ISIS sympathizer's thread was here overnight and no muslim bothered to correct or refute him. not even Woodrow.

SHAME ON YOU
This is the first time I saw this thread.
Now I will read the link and form my own opinion which I will post, after I eat supper.

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks

MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's

Old 04-25-2015, 03:17 PM

Prior to reading the story I looked for reviews about the book, but found none.
all the information about the author are in Finnish. Apparently he is from Finland.
a Google translation of his wiki biography reads:

Quote:
Hussein Al-Maadid (b. 1973 ) is an Iraqi journalist who has written a book about their experiences Abu Ghaibin in prison. [1]
Al-Maadid was born in Haditha and studied at the University of Baghdad journalist. He worked as a journalist , Saddam Hussein's son-owned newspaper in Babylon . [2] Al-Maadid wrote in the beginning of politics, but got into trouble for criticizing Hussein's regime and moved to write about art and sport. war in Iraq has begun, he worked in the Iraqi television as a war correspondent and subsequently made ​​the occupation of a job on NBC for , AFP for and UP : a. [3]

16 November 2003 [1] , the Al-Maadid arrested and subsequently imprisoned in Abu Ghaibin prison on terrorism charges. He was in prison for almost a year, and he was humiliated repeatedly by other prisoners in the. [2] released from prison, al-Maadid required to sign an agreement in which he gave up the right to sue the US government to court. [1]

Released from prison, al-Maadid returned a journalist and was revealed by the Hadithan massacre . [3] In 2007, the Al-Maadid fled Iraq due to the pressure. [1] He currently lives in Finland, where he became a quota refugee. [2] In Finland, he wrote the book 361 days in hell which tells the Al-Maadid experiences in
Google Translate

While the story is presenting a gentle side of ISIS I do not see it as supporting ISIS. there are a minimum of 2 sides to every story.
This is just the first chapter of the story, it would be fair to at least read the whole story before arriving at any conclusions.

Old 04-26-2015, 04:39 PM

4,953 posts, read 1,956,976 times
I read the story. Good information and shocking.

I was not aware such a high percentage of Muslims were trying to smuggle cigarettes. The woman concealing 3 cartons under her robe demonstrates that women, via their attire, has turned them into mules. By traveling with child she was probably hoping she would be less likely to be searched.

Customs agents in other countries take smuggling contraband far more seriously. They employ people that do not let you off with a verbal warning.

When traveling into a nation with contraband you place all occupants of the vehicle at risk. Further, driver and vehicle itself can be impounded and sold off.

A more through search by the drivers would have been prudent

Further the one driver could have seen that a man had trimmed his long eye brows. He could have advised him to wait till they grow back before traveling.

When you are the driver, you carry a responsibility to all passengers.

Shocking
1. Muslims smoking
2. Muslims willing to smuggle cigarettes
3. Employing women as mules.
4. Using children to divert officials.
5. Driver with 0 responsibility
6. Officials not following standard custom laws at borders.

Last edited by pbmaise; 04-26-2015 at 04:49 PM.. Reason: Add list why shocking

Old 04-27-2015, 08:30 AM

430 posts, read 351,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
While the story is presenting a gentle side of ISIS I do not see it as supporting ISIS. there are a minimum of 2 sides to every story.
This is just the first chapter of the story, it would be fair to at least read the whole story before arriving at any conclusions.

"someone who was entering the land of caliphate"

"the American crusaders and their dogs the apostates and the safavid's"

"the army of Caliphate that is facing the crusaders in this religious war that Muslims fight against the groups of Kufr"

Not supporting ISIS huh? See the OP just got you to sympathize with ISIS without realizing it.

Old 04-27-2015, 09:02 AM

Quote:
"someone who was entering the land of caliphate"

"the American crusaders and their dogs the apostates and the safavid's"

"the army of Caliphate that is facing the crusaders in this religious war that Muslims fight against the groups of Kufr"

Not supporting ISIS huh? See the OP just got you to sympathize with ISIS without realizing it.

Not sympathizing. Just biding my time to read the entire thing before forming an opinion.
At he moment I am assuming the Author entered the "Caliphate" with a naive attitude.
I am hoping the remainder of the story will reflect his reasons for returning to Finland rather than remaining in the Islamic State

Old 04-28-2015, 04:30 AM

Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim As salaamu alaykum. I wrote to the editor of New Trend, asking him when the posted story would be continued. His response was, "we can't ask for it" and that when they receive it they will post it. So it may be a while before there is a continuation of the story.

NTM Butshikan | NewTrendMag.org e-mail link

Wassalaam. devotee

Old 04-28-2015, 04:43 AM

Quote:

Hummm. What kind of thinking is this? I just became fed up, with watching groups of people(?), having their head sawed off with knives. And, watching someone inside of a cage, set afire. Trick photography? You tell me!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or