U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2015, 07:21 AM

1,601 posts, read 753,368 times

Advertisements

The thing is, the Quran is explicit in it's many demands for INITIATION of terrorism and slaughter and the hadiths tell of Muhammed's acts of terrorism and slaughter. The terrorists themselves say they are following the demands of Islam. Islamic clerics and scholars say that the goal of Islam is to take over the world....by force if necessary. What more do you want?

The only way to claim that acts of terrorism by Muslims did not relate to Islam is to lie or be ignorant. It's like claiming the holocaust had nothing to do with Hitler and was just a bit of random violence. Have you read the Quran and hadiths? Do you understand abrogation?

Of course it matters who INITIATED the violence, and in almost all cases it is the Muslims. Here is the cause in the Buddhist violence:
Why is there communal violence in Myanmar? - BBC News

You ask: "where do the Crusades come from". Did you bother to research this? What set off the crusades? What about the Islamic crusades? What part did they play?
Articles: The Truth about Islamic Crusades and Imperialism

Contnnum made and explained this excellent point:
"However, we should take note there is a big difference between religious-related violence and religious-inspired violence."

Do you understand what that means? Islam inspires violence and Muslims act on that inspiration and INITIATE violence.

Old 06-18-2015, 07:27 AM

15,511 posts, read 13,297,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
Woodrow LI. Do you have evidence that this is a Muslim killing in the name of Islam?

Since we are looking specifically for deadly terrorist attacks carried out by other religions during their 2014 holidays in the name of their religion (which this is not) or deadly attacks in the name of Islam done by Muslims during Ramadan, you must be thinking it is the Muslims.

From what I read this seems like a racially motivated attack, not religious. But maybe you know more than I do - it could be a Muslim.
It was an attack by non-Muslims.

As per your request in Post #1

Quote:
Since people are accusing all religions of violence in the name of their religion during holidays, I thought I'd open up the doors to researching this.

To start, I do have the number of DEADLY (let's count only terrorist attacks where people were killed) Islamic terrorist attacks for 2014 Ramadan and the number of deadly attacks by other religions for the same period:

The Jawa Report: Ramadan Bombathon 2014 Scorecard

The problem is, of course, that Ramadan is not a holiday for other religions. So, can anyone here list the deadly terrorist attacks done by other religions during their 2014 holidays in the name of their religion?

Here is a list of all the Islamic terrorist attacks during 2014, so you can look up Ramadan dates to see what attacks took place:
TheReligionofPeace.com - List of Islamic Terror Attacks for 2014

You might notice that most of these deadly terrorist attacks are against other Muslims, so be sure to include deadly terrorist attacks done by the members of other religions against their own religion, but it has to be in the name of their religion. If someone kills their wife for playing computer games instead of making dinner, it doesn't count.

I'll also list here the deadly terrorist attacks by Muslims done during Ramadan in 2015 as they happen. And i hope people will post deadly terrorist attacks carried out by other religions during this time.
The last sentece is very clear and easy to understand."And i hope people will post deadly terrorist attacks carried out by other religions during this time."

What makes it religious is it occured in a church. Just as religious as the killings in a Mosque make an attack Islamic.

Many of the attacks that entail Muslim versus Muslim are racial, not Religious. Nearly all of these occur in the Mideast nearly all are Sunni vs Shi'ite and in the Mideast nearly all Shi'ite are Persian (Iranian) an Aryan race More closely related to German's than to Arab, Pahtun or Punja. There is Racial friction. Islam does condemn Racial friction, but it does occur and is responsible for many (Probably most) Muslim vs Muslim attacks.

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks

MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's

Old 06-18-2015, 07:42 AM

"The last sentece is very clear and easy to understand"

WOW! Talk about dishonesty! This is what I have posted BEFORE you posted news of this attack:

"So, can anyone here list the deadly terrorist attacks done by other religions during their 2014 holidays in the name of their religion?"

"so be sure to include deadly terrorist attacks done by the members of other religions against their own religion, but it has to be in the name of their religion. "

"You are invited to post news articles about followers of other religions using deadly violence in the name of their religion during their 2014 holidays. Your claims would be much more interesting with solid evidence to back you up."

Everything so far points to this being a racially motivated crime.

Shame on you. Really.

Old 06-18-2015, 07:59 AM

Quote:
"The last sentece is very clear and easy to understand"

WOW! Talk about dishonesty! This is what I have posted BEFORE you posted news of this attack:

"So, can anyone here list the deadly terrorist attacks done by other religions during their 2014 holidays in the name of their religion?"

"so be sure to include deadly terrorist attacks done by the members of other religions against their own religion, but it has to be in the name of their religion. "

"You are invited to post news articles about followers of other religions using deadly violence in the name of their religion during their 2014 holidays. Your claims would be much more interesting with solid evidence to back you up."

Everything so far points to this being a racially motivated crime.

Shame on you. Really.
and if you look the Muslim on Muslim attacks are racially Motivated. In the Mideast Shunni and Shi'ite are almost alsways different races. In areas where Suhhi and Shi'ite are more alike racially youd do not get the violence.

So you abrogated you first post? I am reading your post exactly as you wrote you very clearly said:

"And i hope people will post deadly terrorist attacks carried out by other religions during this time."

Old 06-18-2015, 08:41 AM

"and if you look the Muslim on Muslim attacks are racially Motivated. "

Nonsense. Muslims have been slaughtering Muslims in the name of Islam since Muhammed's little sex toy started the Battle of the Camel. Muslims call each other heretics, kafirs, apostates, bad muslims and have been slaughtering each other since Muhammed cooked up islam. Didn't Muhammed even slaughter Muslims for missing prayers? Every time bombs go off in Pakistan it is Muslims killing Muslims. It has never been about race.

Bukhari V1:B11:N626:
"The Prophet said, "burn all those who had not left their houses for the prayer, burning them alive inside their homes.""

"So you abrogated you first post?"

No, not being THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE, I simply forgot to put in every word of what I had said EXPLICITLY 3 times before. I did not anticipate your level of dishonesty, or I probably would have done so. I won't make that mistake again!

Old 06-18-2015, 09:46 AM

Quote:

Nonsense. Muslims have been slaughtering Muslims in the name of Islam since Muhammed's little sex toy started the Battle of the Camel. Muslims call each other heretics, kafirs, apostates, bad muslims and have been slaughtering each other since Muhammed cooked up islam. Didn't Muhammed even slaughter Muslims for missing prayers? Every time bombs go off in Pakistan it is Muslims killing Muslims. It has never been about race.

"The Prophet said, "burn all those who had not left their houses for the prayer, burning them alive inside their homes.""

"So you abrogated you first post?"

No, not being THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE, I simply forgot to put in every word of what I had said EXPLICITLY 3 times before. I did not anticipate your level of dishonesty, or I probably would have done so. I won't make that mistake again!
It is no less dishonest than quoting the Qur'an and Ahadith out of context. Which is what it appears many who misunderstand Islam do.

Yes,it is deceitful and something that should not be done, but it is the most common method of attacking Islam. constantly taking phrases out of context, or using misleading interpretations.

No different than quoting:

Quote:
Instead of

Quote:
Volume 1, Book 11, Number 626 :
Narrated by Abu Huraira

The Prophet said, "No prayer is harder for the hypocrites than the Fajr and the 'Isha' prayers and if they knew the reward for these prayers at their respective times, they would certainly present themselves (in the mosques) even if they had to crawl." The Prophet added, "Certainly I decided to order the Mu'adh-dhin (call-maker) to pronounce Iqama and order a man to lead the prayer and then take a fire flame to burn all those who had not left their houses so far for the prayer along with their houses."
And doing so with no knowledge as to what preceeded the commant and with no knowledge of the tafsir of the Ahadith. Nor with any understanding of the word هممت that is translated as Certainly.

Even using the google online translator for هممت you will get "interested" While interested and Certainly are 2 translations there are several other words it can be translated as. The meaning does vary depending upon the context. The word certainly does not agree with the context as no homes were ever burned because the occupant did not

Using the word "هممت" is like saying "I almost did" or "I felt like doing", which makes the Hadith to mean "I felt like ordering

The purpose of this hadith was to emphasize the importance of Joining the prayers with others in the mosque, and does not mean that Muhammad(saws) ordered their homes to be burned, nor did he do it himself.

No scholar would ever advise a person to read the Ahadith without first doing a study of the "Science of Hadith" first.

Old 06-18-2015, 10:13 AM

9,293 posts, read 5,501,816 times
I know very little about Mohammedism. But is it not true that much of media attention on Muslim violence rarely mentions what appears to be nationalistic and cultural ties to such violence. I don't believe there is considerable violence among Indonesian or Turkish Muslims.

Are those two nations composed primarily of one or the two major sects? Would that account for less violence?

Old 06-18-2015, 10:18 AM

2,280 posts, read 1,566,154 times
Quote:

Nonsense. Muslims have been slaughtering Muslims in the name of Islam
How do you know for sure that the Muslim attack on another Muslim is over the same religion that follows the same book? Doesn't that sound ridiculous to you? Just read the sentence out loud to yourself and ask if it makes sense?

There are very few fights in the world that's about religion alone. 99% of the fights are over politics, land, money. Just because people are Muslim doesn't mean they don't care about their race or money or land. 90% of fight in Middle East are over land and race, not over the same religion arguing over same god. That region of the world has been divided and re-divided several times to the point current nationality means nothing to them. Its all about which original ethnicity between Arabs, Azeris, Kurds, Persians, and Turks the land belongs to

World is very complex and no single topic/event sparks violence. violence is a long steady build up of many different factors

Old 06-18-2015, 10:20 AM

"It is no less dishonest than quoting the Qur'an and Ahadith out of context."

Is that a personal attack?

I do not take the Quran or hadiths out of context. That is a convenient excuse used over and over by Muslims, but a dishonest one. So you do admit you are being dishonest here. Please stop it.

I actually did spend a lot of time looking for a bigger context to the evil in the Quran. Further reading only made it WORSE. Then I realized that to get to the full context of Islam: Muhammed invented allah so he could carry out massive perversions and evil. It's that simple and THAT is the context on which all other contexts rest.

When asked about Muhammed's rape of a 9 year old child, your response is:
"The Marriage between Muhammad(saws) was approved by Allaah(swt).
I may not understand why Allaah(swt) does as he does, but it is not for the creation to question the creator."

Any evil approved by allah must not be questioned.

Muhammed was very clever. He has Muslims today accepting his rape of a 9 year old child, and even doing the same thing because 'allah' approved it!

This following of evil has come in different forms throughout history:

"I may not understand why Hitler does as he does, but it is not for followers to question the leader."

Old 06-18-2015, 10:56 AM

"How do you know for sure that the Muslim attack on another Muslim is over the same religion that follows the same book?"

I studied history. I spoke with countless ex-Muslims and Muslims. I read news stories and identified root causes. I read the hadiths and Quran and I listened to speeches given by imams. I went on Islamic forums and watched the in-fighting.
I learned about the differences between sects over hadiths, the quran, Islamic law, etc, and how they slaughtered over such things.

Articles: Muslims Killing Muslims in the Name of Jihad

“some 11,000,000 Muslims have been violently killed since 1948, of which 35,000, or 0.3 percent, died during the sixty years of fighting Israel, or just 1 out of every 315 Muslim fatalities. In contrast, over 90 percent of the 11 million who perished were killed by fellow Muslims.” By Gunnar Heinsohn and Daniel Pipes, FrontPageMagazine, October 8, 2007

"This list of terrorist attacks committed by Muslims since 9/11/01 (a rate of about five a day) is incomplete because not all such attacks are picked up by international news sources, even those resulting in multiple loss of life.

These are not incidents of ordinary crime involving nominal Muslims killing for money or vendetta. We only include incidents of deadly violence that are reasonably determined to have been committed out of religious duty - as interpreted by the perpetrator. Islam needs to be a motive, but it need not be the only factor."

LOOK AT THIS LIST!
List of Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11 through 2003
TheReligionofPeace.com - List of Islamic Terror Attacks for 2004
TheReligionofPeace.com - List of Islamic Terror Attacks for 2005
TheReligionofPeace.com - List of Islamic Terror Attacks for 2006
TheReligionofPeace.com - List of Islamic Terror Attacks for 2007
TheReligionofPeace.com - List of Islamic Terror Attacks for 2008
TheReligionofPeace.com - List of Islamic Terror Attacks for 2009
TheReligionofPeace.com - List of Islamic Terror Attacks for 2010
TheReligionofPeace.com - List of Islamic Terror Attacks for 2011
TheReligionofPeace.com - List of Islamic Terror Attacks for 2012
TheReligionofPeace.com - List of Islamic Terror Attacks for 2013
TheReligionofPeace.com - List of Islamic Terror Attacks for 2014
TheReligionofPeace.com - List of Islamic Terror Attacks for 2015
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam