U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2015, 11:55 PM

3,440 posts, read 1,581,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
A deja vue experience. A submission of a multitude is not always impressive. It takes on the appearance of an attempt to confuse. an advertising agent tactic--If You can't Dazzle with brilliant facts, baffle with an onslaught.

Trying to slice this elephant into manageable portions.
Note we discussed one verse 8:55 as a matter of principle. The list I posted is not to confuse but to support that generic principle of 'bashing.'

Note this in the OP:
Bash: to hurl harsh verbal [literal] abuse at. [mine]
Bash | Define Bash at Dictionary.com

FOR EXAMPLE ONLY:
IF I were to accuse, compare [by analogy etc.] and link you [or anyone] to something that is very negative, abominable, vile and the likes, e.g. Hitler, prostitute, ape, fool, idiot, monkey, pig, swine, liar, swindler, beast, insults, degrading terms, and the likes, I am sure that would classify as 'bashing.' see dictionary meaning above.
Note from the serious negative psychology impact if those derogatory and degrading terms were to be thrown at a child-until-adult by its parents, siblings, relative and friends on a daily and regular basis.
This is also happening with racism and violence where children of one race are brainwashed by associating other races with negative and derogatory terms, yeah ..like apes, monkeys, swines, pigs, beasts, beastly, fools, lack intelligence, low IQ, etc.

The listing I posted were to merely to justify there a large number of such degrading terms directed at non-Muslims. Non-Muslims are condemned directly and indirectly by Allah's use of very derogatory terms.
It is obviously VERY offensive to non-Muslims when they read the Quran, Hadiths and Sira -this is an undeniable fact for the majority of non-Muslims.
At the same time such verses inculcate and imbue a sense of enmity and antagonism in many Muslims to 'hate' non-Muslims and deem non-Muslims as a threat to their beliefs.

God aka Muhammad should just mind his own business instead of roping me [non-Muslim] into his agenda and degrading non-Muslims [me included] to hype up his religion. Respect should be earned with merits and not by putting down others.

Quote:
You may have noticed, the Qur'an is not a new Revelation. It is basically a condensed version of Jewish, Sabeean and Christian Scripture with emphasis on where the past generations ceased following what was revealed
Like in the Qur'an descriptive phrases of the era are used---This is not Bashing in the Bible or the Qur'an.
No irony. The fact is there is no bashing of anyone. The only way the anti=Islamic sites twist words to make them appear to be bashing is my taking them out of context The source of all the bashing and aggression comes down to be the work of 4 or 5 sites.
I did not say the Bible [OT and NT] is not bashing non-Christians. I did not mention the Bible because this OP is about Islam and NOT Christianity. I will do that whenever I discuss 'bashing' of non-Christians in the Bible.

Quote:
So far you have not shown one instance of bashing.
Prove that any examples you call bashing are bashing and not misleading people by presenting them out of context.
You are ignoring the fact.
I have discussed in detail and in principle how the Quran bashed non-Muslim using one example 8:55. I have supported it with a list of other verses. Note there are thousands others of various degrees of 'bashing' [as defined above].

The fact is the culmination of the thousands of bashing [extreme and less serious ones] in the Quran has ended with the dehumanizing non-Muslims and putting them is a position of being killed by SOME Muslims acting on violent laden verses. This is a reality as supported by real evidence of evils committed by SOME Muslims around the world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2015, 12:23 AM

Islamic-Fundamentalists dehumanization of non-Muslims
based on verses in the Quran
Islamic-Fascist dehumanization of non-Muslims

Note Muslims are brainwashed from very young to dehumanize non-Muslims and 'hate' non-Muslims.

Old 07-29-2015, 05:14 AM

352 posts, read 308,035 times
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name Of Allaah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. As salaamu alaykum The Peace Be Upon You.

Brother Continuum, I still don't see your point in all of this complaining about the Noble Qur'an. First of all, the Qur'an challenges those who are in disagreement with its Truth, to write ten chapters like it. Or, even one chapter. And declares that you will never do it, even if you call on all of your associates, to help you (my interpretation). I get the impression that you do not want, nor need perfect guidance. Should I equate you with the 'creature' or, 'beast' spoken of in The Bounteous Qur'an? In what terms would you describe yourself? By now, you should know that Prophet Muhammad (SAW), did not write The Holy Qur'an. That it was sent by Allaah, All Praise, Honour and Glory Be To HIM. And taught to Prophet Muhammad (SAW), by the Archangel Gabriel, The Trustworthy Spirit. You need to stop bashing Al-Qur'an. Wassalaam. devotee

( 3 Volumes) - Word For Word Meaning Of The Qur'an

Old 07-29-2015, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by devotee View Post
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name Of Allaah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. As salaamu alaykum The Peace Be Upon You.

Brother Continuum, I still don't see your point in all of this complaining about the Noble Qur'an.
Note Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is claimed to have obtained a doctorate at Islamic University in Baghdad. There are many clergy and religious scholars who have studied the Quran all their life and many of them relied on the verses to instigate and justify their violence and evil. Therefore we need to take a look at the Quran and find out its role in the said violence and evils. I have shown proofs [as above] the Quran literally bashes non-Muslims.

Quote:
First of all, the Qur'an challenges those who are in disagreement with its Truth, to write ten chapters like it. Or, even one chapter. And declares that you will never do it, even if you call on all of your associates, to help you (my interpretation). I get the impression that you do not want, nor need perfect guidance.
I have already stated the Quran is kindergarten stuff (1 +1) relative to the core religious principles and texts of the main Eastern Religion (E=MC2).
It is so easy to write something like any chapter of the Quran or even the whole of the Quran. If anyone were to write something exactly like the Quran at present it will never get pass any simple test of academic or moral worth at all.

Quote:
Should I equate you with the 'creature' or, 'beast' spoken of in The Bounteous
Qur'an? In what terms would you describe yourself?
Should I equate you with being 'ignorant' or 'stupid' as meant by any conventional dictionary?
'ignorant' - Ignorant | Define Ignorant at Dictionary.com -ignoring the facts.
'stupid' - Stupid | Define Stupid at Dictionary.com - not understanding simple causes and their effects.

Quote:
By now, you should know that Prophet Muhammad (SAW), did not write The Holy Qur'an. That it was sent by Allaah, All Praise, Honour and Glory Be To HIM. And taught to Prophet Muhammad (SAW), by the Archangel Gabriel, The Trustworthy Spirit. You need to stop bashing Al-Qur'an. Wassalaam. devotee.
( 3 Volumes) - Word For Word Meaning Of The Qur'an
Why should I?
Based on my research I am very certain the Holy Quran was from the mind and brain of a person. I am 'certain' God does not exist. So there is no way of a book from any God.
I have shown in the above posts the fact is the Quran is bashing non-Muslims.
I am merely giving an explanation and critique of the Quran bashing [as defined] non-Muslims.

Note this in the OP:
Bash: to hurl harsh verbal [literal] abuse at. [mine]
Bash | Define Bash at Dictionary.com

Old 07-30-2015, 02:30 AM

This is the consequence of the Quran bashing Jews as apes and swine and non-Muslims in other derogatory terms, dehumanizing them as non-humans thus easier to kill.

VANCOUVER — A woman found guilty of helping to mastermind a terrorist bomb plot wanted to infiltrate a synagogue and kill "small Jews" to save the children from going to hell, a court has heard.
Police notes presented in B.C. Supreme Court on Monday recounted Amanda Korody's husband John Nuttall telling an undercover officer that his wife believed she would be doing Jewish children a favour by sending them to paradise, since she believed "grown-up Jews" go to "eternal hell" when they die.

Amanda Korody Wanted To Kill Jewish Children To Save Them, Court Hears

Old 07-30-2015, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Note Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is claimed to have obtained a doctorate at Islamic University in Baghdad

Good for him! So, what has caused him to go astray?

Darker Horizons Ahead: Rethinking the War on “IS”

And this you will ignore because it is western sponsored violence. Muslims are not allowed to defend themselves.

147 Non-Muslims Killed By al Shabaab Muslims In Kenyan University Attack

Quote:
Based on my research I am very certain the Holy Quran was from the mind and brain of a person. I am 'certain' God does not exist. So there is no way of a book from any God.
You would then write ten chapters like it! But, you will never do it! Call on your associates.

Quote:
I have shown in the above posts the fact is the Quran is bashing non-Muslims.
I am merely giving an explanation and critique of the Quran bashing [as defined] non-Muslims.
You have shown in your posts, that there are some mean and entrenched souls, (should I call them ignorant, stupid?), that the Qur'an is trying to awaken before the final trumpet is sounded. On that day there will be no turning back to the earth for another chance. It will be finished. Done. Concluded.

Wa salaam. devotee

Old 07-30-2015, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by devotee View Post

Good for him! So, what has caused him to go astray?

Darker Horizons Ahead: Rethinking the War on “IS”
You still did not get it.
Since Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is a highly educated Islamic spiritual leader, what he interpret of the Quran must be true and reliable.
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi interpret the Quran and therefrom influence ISIS to commit terrible evil around the world.
Therefore based on authority, the Quran must contain evil elements.

Quote:
You would then write ten chapters like it! But, you will never do it! Call on
your associates.
This is a very childish challenge as demonstrated above.

Quote:
You have shown in your posts, that there are some mean and entrenched souls, (should I call them ignorant, stupid?), that the Qur'an is trying to awaken before the final trumpet is sounded. On that day there will be no turning back to the earth for another chance. It will be finished. Done. Concluded.
Wa salaam. devotee
1. God claimed there is a Judgment Day [trumpet blown, a Shout, etc.]
2. God is do not exists -thus false.
3. Therefore Judgment Day is false.

If you want to have any credibility with God's words, you must first prove God exists.

P.S Btw, I am not saying you cannot believe in God for psychological reasons.
You can believe in God [illusory and delusional] for psychological reasons but you just cannot claim whatever God said is true until you prove God exists as real.

Old 08-02-2015, 09:59 AM

Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name Of Allaah, The Most Compassionate, The Most Merciful. As salaamu alaykum The Peace Be Upon You.

Quote:
I have already stated the Quran is kindergarten stuff (1 +1) relative to the core religious principles and texts of the main Eastern Religion (E=MC2).
It is so easy to write something like any chapter of the Quran or even the whole of the Quran. If anyone were to write something exactly like the Quran at present it will never get pass any simple test of academic or moral worth at all.

Kindergarten stuff. Yeah. Right.: Al-Quran and Prime Numbers

And there's more, where this came from. But we need to keep the discussions plain and simple. No more E=MC2 stuff. Thanks.

Wassalaam. devotee

Old 08-02-2015, 07:36 PM

1,601 posts, read 750,644 times
It's not polite to make a statement and then forbid anyone else from commenting.

Patternicity: Noun. The tendency to find meaningful patterns in meaningless noise

For example:
"There, in the middle of this mall is the Washington Monument, 555 feet high. But if we put a one in front of that 555 feet, we get 1555, the year that our first fathers landed on the shores of Jamestown, Virginia as slaves.
In the background is the Jefferson and Lincoln Memorial, each one of these monuments is 19 feet high.
Abraham Lincoln, the sixteenth president. Thomas Jefferson, the third president, and 16 and three make 19 again. What is so deep about this number 19? Why are we standing on the Capitol steps today? That number 19—when you have a nine you have a womb that is pregnant. And when you have a one standing by the nine, it means that there’s something secret that has to be unfolded." Louis Farrakhan

Here is an example of how it can be used:
“In the Qur’an, Allah states that the believing men and women have permission to murder anyone responsible for the killing of other believing men and women. I know that the Qur’an is a legitimate and authoritative holy scripture since it is completely validated by modern science and also mathematically encoded with the number 19 beyond human ability. After extensive contemplation and reflection, I have made the decision to exercise the right of violent retaliation that Allah has given me to the fullest extent to which I am capable at present.”
Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar, who drove an SUV through a crowd at UNC, where he had completed an undergraduate degree in psychology

Old 08-04-2015, 04:37 AM

Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name Of Allaah, The Most Compassionate, The Most Merciful. As salaamu alaykum The Peace Be Upon You.

Quote:
You still did not get it.
Since Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is a highly educated Islamic spiritual leader, what he interpret of the Quran must be true and reliable.
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi interpret the Quran and therefrom influence ISIS to commit terrible evil around the world.
Therefore based on authority, the Quran must contain evil elements.

I thought you understood that ISIS is under the control of the western powers. I started a post: 'The World Of ISIL' for that purpose.

Wassalaam. devotee
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or