U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2015, 12:21 AM

3,440 posts, read 1,581,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Bangladeshi blogger hacked to death in
his apartment:

(CNN)A group of attackers hacked a Bangladeshi blogger to death
Friday in his apartment in the capital of Dhaka, authorities said.
The killing of the secular blogger, who uses the
pen name Niloy Neel, was at least the fourth this year targeting those who
posted online pieces critical of Islam.

Neel wrote posts condemning the recent killings of
three other bloggers in his country. He also routinely posted on women's and
minority rights, communal violence and the oppression of Hindus in Bangladesh.

Ansar al-Islam Bangladesh, an al Qaeda group, has
claimed responsibility for the killing.
In an emailed statement to local media outlets,
Mufti Abdullah Ashraf, who claims to be the group's spokesman, said:
"By the permission of Allah, this operation took place today. We declare
war against these worst enemies of Allah and his messenger."
CNN could not independently verify the authenticity of the statement.
Bangladeshi blogger Niloy Neel hacked to death - CNN.com
The above sequence of events is as follow;

1. SOME Muslims are inspired by the Quran's evil laden verses to commit evil and violence.
2. Concerned citizens expressed their criticisms of those acts
3. SOME Muslims kill those concerned-citizens for merely expressing their views.
4. Muslims apologists condemned the concerned-citizens and do little to prevent more killings.

Most of the time these Muslims will justify their violence in the name of Allah, their religion, verses from the Quran and the likes.

From the above 1-4, it is obvious the root cause is from 1, i.e. the evil laden verses from the Quran. If there are no such evil laden verses then they would be no such killings of bloggers who are merely concerned citizens and human beings expressing their views.

If we can get rid of the evil element in the Quran, then the problem would be resolved. But the catch=22 is the Quran is immutable and cannot be changed.
A solution must be found to deal with this catch-22.

In the meantime concerned citizens should continue to condemn and express their critical views on such stupid barbaric violent acts.

Old 08-08-2015, 01:16 AM

1,601 posts, read 750,644 times
I have received many death threats from Muslims and never once did a Muslim speak out against the Muslims threatening me. It really is frightening to have Muslims threaten to kill your family and follow up by posting private information (or what they think is your private information). Lives have been ruined right here in the USA by Muslims going after people who speak against Islam. I don't mind hateful verbal personal attacks against me, but threats to kill my children and giving their names and location is really bad.

Old 08-08-2015, 05:13 AM

11,174 posts, read 10,991,690 times
The Islam forum gains nothing from repeatedly starting threads about violence that further no knowledge about the religion of Islam.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or