Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2015, 12:13 PM

352 posts, read 419,654 times

Advertisements

Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name Of Allaah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. As salaamu alaykum The Peace Be Upon You.

Some people want to believe that Prophet Muhammad (SAW), wrote Al-Qur'an. Whom, then, was He (SAW) speaking to in the following verse? [Who, but Satan, is the author of confusion?]

17:85 They question you concerning the Spirit. Say, ‘The Spirit is of the command of my Lord, 1.
and you have not been given of the knowledge except a few [of you].’ 2. ‘Ali Quli Qara'i

1. Or ‘the Spirit relates to the command of my Lord.’ Or ‘the Spirit proceeds from
the command of my Lord.’
2. Or ‘you have not been given of the knowledge except a little.’

17:85. They ask thee concerning the Spirit (of inspiration). Say: "The Spirit (cometh) by command of my Lord: of knowledge it is only a little that is communicated to you, (O men!) A.Yusuf 'Ali

Wassalaam. devotee

Old 08-13-2015, 01:06 PM

1,601 posts, read 1,165,150 times
"Whom, then, was He (SAW) speaking to in the following verse? "

No one...or voices in his head.

Muhammed wrote the Quran. There is no CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE that wrote such nonsense as this:

"They ask you concerning menstruation. Say: that is an Adha (a harmful thing for a husband to have a sexual intercourse with his wife while she is having her menses), therefore keep away from women during menses and go not unto them till they have purified (from menses and have taken a bath). And when they have purified themselves, then go in unto them as Allah has ordained for you (go in unto them in any manner as long as it is in their vagina). Truly, Allah loves those who turn unto Him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves (by taking a bath and cleaning and washing thoroughly their private parts, bodies, for their prayers, etc.)."

Say: "Shall I inform you of things far better than those? For Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V.2:2) there are Gardens (Paradise) with their Lord, underneath which rivers flow. Therein (is their) eternal (home) and Azwajun Mutahharatun (purified mates or wives) [i.e. they will have no menses, urine, or stool, etc.], And Allah will be pleased with them. And Allah is All-Seer of the (His) slaves".

"O you who believe! Approach not As-Salat (the prayer) when you are in a drunken state until you know (the meaning) of what you utter, nor when you are in a state of Janaba, (i.e. in a state of sexual impurity and have not yet taken a bath) except when travelling on the road (without enough water, or just passing through a mosque), till you wash your whole body. And if you are ill, or on a journey, or one of you comes after answering the call of nature, or you have been in contact with women (by sexual relations) and you find no water, perform Tayammum with clean earth and rub therewith your faces and hands (Tayammum). Truly, Allah is Ever Oft-Pardoning, Oft-Forgiving."

"Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it [as if] setting in a spring of dark mud, and he found near it a people. Allah said, "O Dhul-Qarnayn, either you punish [them] or else adopt among them [a way of] goodness."

" It is not permitted to the Sun to catch up the Moon" lol

"And if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly with the orphan-girls, then marry (other) women of your choice, two or three, or four but if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one or (the captives and the slaves) that your right hands possess. That is nearer to prevent you from doing injustice."
(Raping captive women and owning slaves isn't injustice per the CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE.)

Old 08-13-2015, 05:31 PM

Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name Of Allaah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. As salaamu alaykum The Peace Be Upon You.

You apparently have a problem with purity/cleanliness. Islam is trying to keep people away from the filthiness that is so prevalent. And, now we are back to the voices again. I thought that I had proved that to be a scam. A way to sell more pills ($160 billions a year). If more people listened less to the nonsense passing for great life-styles, there would be less mindlessness to deal with; and people would keep their sanity (longer?). You will, not to believe Al-Qur'an! You believe you've been promised something better. But, Satan is he who promises, and fails. Obviously, you want no forgiveness for your abuse of the Holy Qur'an. But Allaah, is Most Gracious, Ever Merciful. So, if you are forgiven, what will you do regarding rendering service to Allaah, Most Glorious, The Self-Sufficient, The High Exalted, in Whom All Subsist.(?)

Quote:
"Whom, then, was He (SAW) speaking to in the following verse? "

No one...or voices in his head.

Muhammed wrote the Quran. There is no CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE that wrote such nonsense as this:

"They ask you concerning menstruation. Say: that is an Adha (a harmful thing for a husband to have a sexual intercourse with his wife while she is having her menses), therefore keep away from women during menses and go not unto them till they have purified (from menses and have taken a bath). And when they have purified themselves, then go in unto them as Allah has ordained for you (go in unto them in any manner as long as it is in their vagina). Truly, Allah loves those who turn unto Him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves (by taking a bath and cleaning and washing thoroughly their private parts, bodies, for their prayers, etc.)."

Say: "Shall I inform you of things far better than those? For Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V.2:2) there are Gardens (Paradise) with their Lord, underneath which rivers flow. Therein (is their) eternal (home) and Azwajun Mutahharatun (purified mates or wives) [i.e. they will have no menses, urine, or stool, etc.], And Allah will be pleased with them. And Allah is All-Seer of the (His) slaves".

"O you who believe! Approach not As-Salat (the prayer) when you are in a drunken state until you know (the meaning) of what you utter, nor when you are in a state of Janaba, (i.e. in a state of sexual impurity and have not yet taken a bath) except when travelling on the road (without enough water, or just passing through a mosque), till you wash your whole body. And if you are ill, or on a journey, or one of you comes after answering the call of nature, or you have been in contact with women (by sexual relations) and you find no water, perform Tayammum with clean earth and rub therewith your faces and hands (Tayammum). Truly, Allah is Ever Oft-Pardoning, Oft-Forgiving."

"Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it [as if] setting in a spring of dark mud, and he found near it a people. Allah said, "O Dhul-Qarnayn, either you punish [them] or else adopt among them [a way of] goodness."

" It is not permitted to the Sun to catch up the Moon" lol

"And if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly with the orphan-girls, then marry (other) women of your choice, two or three, or four but if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one or (the captives and the slaves) that your right hands possess. That is nearer to prevent you from doing injustice."
(Raping captive women and owning slaves isn't injustice per the CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE.)
juju33312

Wassalaam. devotee

Old 08-13-2015, 07:15 PM

"You apparently have a problem with purity/cleanliness. "

According to you and the Quran, allah created filth, menses and stools and urine, disease, vomit, pus, diarrhea, loogies, and every filth that exists. Why does allah create filth if he wants purity/cleanliness??

Muhammed even told people to drink camel ****!

Old 08-13-2015, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
"You apparently have a problem with purity/cleanliness. "

According to you and the Quran, allah created filth, menses and stools and urine, disease, vomit, pus, diarrhea, loogies, and every filth that exists. Why does allah create filth if he wants purity/cleanliness??

Muhammed even told people to drink camel ****!

You'll have to figure out why you're here (this world).There is none of the aforementioned in your post, in the higher worlds. However you obviously love this life more than the hereafter, so I would expect that you will accept another two or three hundred years here just to play with the filth! Isn't that correct?

Wassalaam. devotee

Old 08-13-2015, 08:03 PM

"You'll have to figure out why you're here (this world)."

I've figured it out.

"There is none of the aforementioned in your post, in the higher worlds."

You make no sense.

"However you obviously love this life more than the hereafter,"

There is no hereafter. Is that what you are afraid to face? That when you die you cease to exist? That is what happens. It's like before you were born. Your consciousness does not exist. There is nothing. So don't live for nothing, for death.

" so I would expect that you will accept another two or three hundred years here just to play with the filth! Isn't that correct?"

You make no sense. Why does allah create filth if he wants purity/cleanliness?? Can you tell me?

Old 08-13-2015, 11:06 PM

3,440 posts, read 2,645,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by devotee View Post

Some people want to believe that Prophet Muhammad (SAW), wrote Al-Qur'an. Whom, then, was He (SAW) speaking to in the following verse? [Who, but Satan, is the author of confusion?]

17:85 They question you concerning the Spirit. Say, ‘The Spirit is of the command of my Lord, 1.
and you have not been given of the knowledge except a few [of you].’ 2. ‘Ali Quli Qara'i

1. Or ‘the Spirit relates to the command of my Lord.’ Or ‘the Spirit proceeds from
the command of my Lord.’
2. Or ‘you have not been given of the knowledge except a little.’

17:85. They ask thee concerning the Spirit (of inspiration). Say: "The Spirit (cometh) by command of my Lord: of knowledge it is only a little that is communicated to you, (O men!) A.Yusuf 'Ali

Wassalaam. devotee
There are many other verses in the Quran that attempt to justify why the Quran as recited did not come from the personal thoughts of Muhammad.
It is reported Muhammad was illiterate [cannot read and write] and that he did not have knowledge of that he recited. It was also asserted in the Quran that Muhammad was only a conveyor of the message. In order word, Muhammad was merely a 'loudspeaker' of Allah.

If you understand human nature that is merely a strategy of ruse and deception used by a lot of false guru. The best deception to power is to claim God the all powerful spoke through the person. The point is Muhammad managed to get away with it because in the 7th century it was difficult to verify such claims. Even now in the 21st century, there are still many people who are susceptible to spiritual scams, e.g. Jim Jones, Koresh, IS, Boko Haram, Koresh, Heaven's Gate and many others, so it is most likely for many in the 7th century to be conned.

Why Muhammad is not a 'loudspeaker' to recite the Quran on behalf of Allah.
1. It is impossible for Allah, i.e. God to exists. I can justify this by philosophical justifications and other means. Therefore it is impossible for any holy texts to come from any God.

2. EVEN IF God exists, i.e. an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, Omni-whatever GOD, the whole of the Quran is so amateurish that it cannot be from a God but it is most likely to be from a man or group of men. This is supported by the following;

a. There are tons of contradictions.
b. There are numerous absurdities
c. There are just-in-time chapter to suit a person's personal interest, e.g. Chapter 33 to justify his taking of his daughter in law, Zainab as his wife, and other chapters that were raised for personal interests.
d. Many of the stories are plagiarized from the Jews and Christians where many are wrongly represented, e.g. Trinity is Allah-Mary-Jesus, etc.

Last edited by Continuum; 08-13-2015 at 11:28 PM..

Old 08-14-2015, 04:43 AM

Quote:
"You'll have to figure out why you're here (this world)."

I've figured it out.

"There is none of the aforementioned in your post, in the higher worlds."

You make no sense.

"However you obviously love this life more than the hereafter,"

There is no hereafter. Is that what you are afraid to face? That when you die you cease to exist? That is what happens. It's like before you were born. Your consciousness does not exist. There is nothing. So don't live for nothing, for death.

" so I would expect that you will accept another two or three hundred years here just to play with the filth! Isn't that correct?"

You make no sense. Why does allah create filth if he wants purity/cleanliness?? Can you tell me?
If you had figured it out, you would be praising The Only God, Allaah, Most Merciful, Most Compassionate.

I make no sense to those who are asleep!

For those who refuse to believe in The Only God, Allaah, The Ever Merciful; there is nothing. That is why you cannot figure out why you are here.
Those that wanted to be filthy in a place where there is no filth, have been given a place where they can make all of the filth they want. Makes sense to me!

Wassalaam. devotee

Old 08-14-2015, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
There are many other verses in the Quran that attempt to justify why the Quran as recited did not come from the personal thoughts of Muhammad.
It is reported Muhammad was illiterate [cannot read and write] and that he did not have knowledge of that he recited. It was also asserted in the Quran that Muhammad was only a conveyor of the message. In order word, Muhammad was merely a 'loudspeaker' of Allah.

If you understand human nature that is merely a strategy of ruse and deception used by a lot of false guru. The best deception to power is to claim God the all powerful spoke through the person. The point is Muhammad managed to get away with it because in the 7th century it was difficult to verify such claims. Even now in the 21st century, there are still many people who are susceptible to spiritual scams, e.g. Jim Jones, Koresh, IS, Boko Haram, Koresh, Heaven's Gate and many others, so it is most likely for many in the 7th century to be conned.

Why Muhammad is not a 'loudspeaker' to recite the Quran on behalf of Allah.
1. It is impossible for Allah, i.e. God to exists. I can justify this by philosophical justifications and other means. Therefore it is impossible for any holy texts to come from any God.

2. EVEN IF God exists, i.e. an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, Omni-whatever GOD, the whole of the Quran is so amateurish that it cannot be from a God but it is most likely to be from a man or group of men. This is supported by the following;

a. There are tons of contradictions.
b. There are numerous absurdities
c. There are just-in-time chapter to suit a person's personal interest, e.g. Chapter 33 to justify his taking of his daughter in law, Zainab as his wife, and other chapters that were raised for personal interests.
d. Many of the stories are plagiarized from the Jews and Christians where many are wrongly represented, e.g. Trinity is Allah-Mary-Jesus, etc.
Well, of course Allaah (SWT), can speak through a person. See Surah Maryam Ch. 19, wherein Prophet Isa (Jesus), PBUH, spoke as an infant.

People are subject to scams today, because there are dishonest people pretending to be true leaders. It is one of the many signs, that prove we are in the last days, before the final trumpet is blown.

There are none so blind as those who will not see! As true today, as it was when originally uttered.
The handiwork of The One God, Allaah, The All Powerful, The All Knowing, The Ever Present, is visible/in view, for anyone, whom would care to see the same.

Wassalaam. devotee

Old 08-14-2015, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
"People are subject to scams today, because there are dishonest people pretending to be true leaders. "

And this is what happened with Muhammed. Obviously a CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE would not choose a leader/prophet that raped women, had sex with a little girl, let his men mass rape women, demanded terrorism, owned and sold slaves, passed around captive women like party favors, incited terrorism and hate, etc.

You are correct! You see, you already know of your Creator; You know what HE, Exalted is HE, would not do! HE, All Praise, Honour and Glory, Be To HIM, has given you wisdom. HE, The Ever Merciful, has put an entire universe within you. Use it wisely.

Wassalaam. devotee
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam