U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2015, 03:44 PM

99 posts, read 54,249 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
"So the 'forbidding' in fact was in the first place, the approaching of that tree, not the eating of its fruit, but then when they approached it and ate of its fruit, its spikes tore their clothes, and they started to patch on them some of the fig leaves which are board leaves, then at last they discard their clothes and made others and wore them."

This is nuts. First of all, wearing leaves held together by nothing isn't going to keep anyone covered! Try it! Fig leaves are not clothes. Where did they get indestructible clothes they could wear while they worked and did gardening and even BUILD THORNY FENCES???? Or did allah build these worthless fences? If so, why didn't allah build proper fences?
I surprise from your words: Allah; so do you deny Allah or do you deny God? I mean some think that Allah is the god of Muslims while Yahweh or God is the god of others! While in fact Allah is the name of the Creator in Arabic, Yahweh is the name of the Creator in Hebrew, while God is His name in English.

I didn't say there was a fence built there; I said to define the blackberry that it is planted and used to serve the purpose of a fence; I didn't say that garden was fence; the blackberry was one of the trees in that garden on that mountain.

Moreover, Adam and Eve were created in a grave in that mountain, then when their creation was completed they came up to the surface of the earth; the clothes which they wore I don't know their source, but may be some of the shrouds or grave-clothes in that grave or nearby graves. I don't know.

The Universe and the Quran 2

I didn't say their clothes were made of fig leaves: but they started patching the tears of their clothes with the fig leaves; then they discarded those clothes and made for themselves other clothes.

"No doubt that God - be exalted – created Adam and Eve in this way; i.e. He created them, in the inside of the ground, from wet soil, and they were planted like how the truffles do plant; and when their creation was complete, they got out from that grave to the surface of the earth.

God - be exalted - said in the Quran 71: 17, which means:
('And God has formed you from the earth as a planting.')

God - be exalted - said in the Quran 90: 4, which means:
(Surely, We created man [: Adam] inside [a grave; and his progeny inside the womb.])

It means: under or inside the ground.

The meaning: God created Adam in the 'inside' of one of the mountains; for God created Adam and Eve, on a mountain, and then they descended from it to the plain land.
However, God - be exalted - mentioned, one time, that He created Adam from mud or clay; and another time He said that He created him from earth or soil; because the wet soil or earth can be called mud as can it be called soil."
http://www.quran-ayat.com/retort/ind...h_My_Own_Eyes_
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2015, 05:44 PM

1,601 posts, read 750,908 times
"Moreover, Adam and Eve were created in a grave in that mountain, then when their creation was completed they came up to the surface of the earth; the clothes which they wore I don't know their source, but may be some of the shrouds or grave-clothes in that grave or nearby graves."

Who was in the graves? Who made their clothes? If there were other people, didn't they reproduce? How did they all die? Did Adam and Eve know any of them?

"I didn't say their clothes were made of fig leaves: but they started patching the tears of their clothes with the fig leaves; then they discarded those clothes and made for themselves other clothes.

Really!? What did they use to make these 'other clothes'? And how did the fig leaves adhere to their clothes? What kind of blackberry plant tears clothes to shreds, especially in the 'area off SHAME'? I was picking and eating blackberries for many hours just a few weeks ago and my clothes were fine. Why did they even use fig leaves if they could make other clothes?

If Adam and Eve took the clothes from the dead people, didn't they see their 'areas of SHAME'??

Why would allah want to use blackberry plants as a garden fence? Why not use fencing, which would work?

"they were planted like how the truffles do plant;"

How are truffles planted?

Old 09-23-2015, 05:40 AM

Life did not originate on our earth, but came from the destroyed old planets
In the book of The Universe and the Quran, this is explained in details.
http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm

As I said, juju, you don't want to understand, but only to wrangle. If you truly want to understand, then your questions will be in another way.
In other words, you will ask: How is that, and how can this happen?

And if you truly had wanted to understand,( but not only to object in any way), then you would have read carefully the links which I gave you:

Last edited by roar; 09-23-2015 at 05:49 AM..

Old 09-23-2015, 05:59 AM

The origin of life was not from the earth itself

The earth and the planets were one planet which had been a blazing sun.
In other words: the previous sun (which was before the present sun), by passing of long time, it became colder with a thin cold crust, then it exploded into 9 pieces which became the present earth and the planets: Mercury, Venus, Mars, etc.
http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/i...f_the_Planets_

The previous sun had some planets circling around it like our present solar system, the planets were inhabited with man, in addition to animal and plant.

So the previous sun tore up into 9 pieces: the present planets; while the previous planets broke up into a large number of pieces: meteorites; some of which fell on our earth ( and the rest of the present planets) to form the mountains on earth and the rest of the planets.

So the pieces of the past planets became the mountains on the earth and the rest of the planets, and in this way the seed of life (in the form of seeds and branches of trees and the corpses of dead animals and man) was transmitted to the earth and the rest of the planets.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murchison_meteorite
http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Mu...meteorite.aspx

Last edited by roar; 09-23-2015 at 06:30 AM..

Old 09-23-2015, 06:30 AM

So most of the mountains of our earth were pieces of the past destroyed planets.

So on one of the mountains which was a piece of a destroyed planet, there was a grave of some of those who inhabited that planet, the grave included remnants of decayed corpse and decayed organic substance, then when rain came and that remnants were wet with some of that water, and God created Adam from that decayed corpse, and from the same substance : the decayed organic substance, God created Eve.

{Quran 4: 1. O mankind, ward off [the disobedience of] your Lord, Who created you from one a soul’s [decayed corpse that had become mud],
and out of the [same mud] He created his mate b,
and – from them twain – He spread abroad a multitude of men and women. c}
.................................................. ...............................
a He was Adam whom God created from mud. As in the word of God in the Quran 38: 71, which means:
([O Mohammed, mention to your people] when your Lord said to the angels: "I am about to create a mortal a out of mud.")
b i.e. and He created, out of that mire or mud of which He created Adam; He too created: Eve as a wife for Adam.
c i.e. He spread and dispersed out of these two persons, by means of reproduction, a large number of men and women; therefore, you, Adam's children, have to cooperate and be merciful to each other: because you belong to one father and one mother.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or