U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2015, 01:35 PM

1,601 posts, read 751,221 times

Advertisements

"Do NOT talk to me about Islam, Quran, Hadeeth".
All I know is, My mother was killed by the Israel Army, my father was killed by the Israeli Army, My brother was killed by the Israeli Army, My wife and my kids were killed by the Israeli Army, my home was erased by the Israeli Army.
All I know now is to take revenge, even if I have to lose my life over it".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTu-AUE9ycs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2015, 07:29 PM

3,440 posts, read 1,582,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
Here are two of the supporting verses [amongst many] from the Quran to the above 'We desire death, as you desire Life"
2:94. Say (unto them): If the abode of the Hereafter in the providence of Allah is indeed for you alone and not for others of mankind (as ye pretend), then long for death (for ye must long for death) if ye are truthful.

Because

3:185. Every soul will taste of death. And ye [mankind] will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. Whoso [Muslims] is removed from the Fire and is made to enter Paradise, he [as Muslim] indeed is triumphant. The life of this world is but comfort of illusion.

The above and many other similar verses are the ones that trigger SOME very vulnerable Muslims into 'malignant' martyrdom.

Old 08-29-2015, 10:00 AM

4,413 posts, read 1,642,332 times
Quote:
"Do NOT talk to me about Islam, Quran, Hadeeth".
All I know is, My mother was killed by the Israel Army, my father was killed by the Israeli Army, My brother was killed by the Israeli Army, My wife and my kids were killed by the Israeli Army, my home was erased by the Israeli Army.
All I know now is to take revenge, even if I have to lose my life over it".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTu-AUE9ycs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
[/u]Here are two of the supporting verses [amongst many] from the Quran to the above 'We desire death, as you desire Life"
2:94. Say (unto them): If the abode of the Hereafter in the providence of Allah is indeed for you alone and not for others of mankind (as ye pretend), then long for death (for ye must long for death) if ye are truthful.

Because

3:185. Every soul will taste of death. And ye [mankind] will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. Whoso [Muslims] is removed from the Fire and is made to enter Paradise, he [as Muslim] indeed is triumphant. The life of this world is but comfort of illusion.

The above and many other similar verses are the ones that trigger SOME very vulnerable Muslims into 'malignant' martyrdom.
Even a blind knows that whatever he is saying is morally, ethically, politically and religiously WRONG! and NOT permissible!
So I easily condemn his speech.

* BUT * you wouldn't dare to post a video which represents the other side of the story so we know what has happened to these people by the Israeli army?

Last edited by GoCardinals; 08-29-2015 at 10:41 AM..

Old 08-29-2015, 10:30 AM

hmmmm .. Let me take the liberty of connecting these two dots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescue3 View Post
Okay, you two are officially my heroes.

I have a really early morning tomorrow and I'll try to crank something intelligent out then. But think about what each of you has said in the context of what the other has said (because I will think about it all night long). We teach very young people the rote memorization of the Quran early, but not the understanding of what it truly means until they reach adulthood.

If I was a predator, that places our young Muslims in a perfect position for me to exploit them in the period in between learning the words of the Quran and truly understanding it. Not surprisingly, the average age of the offenders in the events I study is right in the middle of that period.

Every criminologist in the world knows that offending starts somewhere around 12 - 14 years old; peaks about 18 and offending stops right around 21 years of age. (If you are still offending at 30, you are a 'career criminal' whom we will eventually treat as a 'lifer' in a penitentiary somewhere.)

Just carry this train of thought forward and you can see where I am going: Are adolescent (12 to 18 year old) Muslims learning just enough to be exploitable, but not enough to understand (or question) what the bad guy is trying to get them to do? And therefore are we culturally making our young Muslims vulnerable to being misled into doing terrible things...?

Who is "we"?
There are more than 1 Billion Muslims. Are you saying all 1 Billion + Muslims are responsible for whoever is teaching evil acts to whoever?

You are making it sound as if, all 1 Billion + Muslims should feel guilty and owe a collective apology to the entire world for whoever is doing whatever in a so called "Madrassa"?

No, Sir. Each to it's own. Whoever is doing teaching whatever to kids is responsible and should be brought to justice.

Like Billion other Muslims, I am NOT part of this we. Are you?

So I don't feel any guilt and do NOT an apology for the act of someone else.

Should ALL Christians bow down to the world, feel guilty and owe an apology for this? I don't think so!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPrF...FjRg&index=177

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescue3 View Post

I'm familiar with madrassas, but unfortunately, not in a good way. There are a few that were run by very radical people who literally turned them into suicide bomber factories. Families sent their kids there because the families could not support them, and the madrassas' clerics chained the kids in rooms and them farmed them out to militant organizations. Really ugly exploitation of children.
Really?
The question is, what did you do about it?

If I was you, I would informed the local law enforcement authorities for a minimum. I would have informed the intelligence agencies and the army who are on the hunt for such "Madrassas" ran by these questionable teachers who are the actual enemies of Islam.

Anyway, please provide with the exact address and location of a few such Madrassas that chain kids and turn them into suicide bombers. I would be more than happy to verify your information and inform the local law authorities.

Old 08-29-2015, 11:43 AM

"Even a blind knows that whatever he is saying is morally, ethically, politically and religiously WRONG! and NOT permissible!
So I easily condemn his speech."

Just to be sure, you are talking about allah, right?

Old 08-29-2015, 11:55 AM

"Are you saying all 1 Billion + Muslims are responsible for whoever is teaching evil acts to whoever?"

1 Billion + Muslims are in submission to the supposed god that said this:

Qur’an 22:19-22 “fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem” “for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods”

Qur’an 8:12 “Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: ‘I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.”

And so, so much more along this line.

"Really?
The question is, what did you do about it?"

I posted several videos showing Muslim children spewing hate against Jews and beheading dolls. Muslims complained and the videos were removed.

Old 08-29-2015, 01:00 PM

Quote:
"Are you saying all 1 Billion + Muslims are responsible for whoever is teaching evil acts to whoever?"

1 Billion + Muslims are in submission to the supposed god that said this:

Qur’an 22:19-22 “fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem” “for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods”

Qur’an 8:12 “Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: ‘I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.”

And so, so much more along this line.

"Really?
The question is, what did you do about it?"

I posted several videos showing Muslim children spewing hate against Jews and beheading dolls. Muslims complained and the videos were removed.
And
How many videos did you find where Jewish kids are being taught hatred?

Old 08-29-2015, 02:35 PM

"How many videos did you find where Jewish kids are being taught hatred?"

None. I found one where Israeli children were taught about fighting to protect themselves against the hate of Muslims, though.

And I did find this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X38JLOks8Ho

"Even a blind knows that whatever he is saying is morally, ethically, politically and religiously WRONG! and NOT permissible!

Old 08-29-2015, 08:40 PM

Quote:
"How many videos did you find where Jewish kids are being taught hatred?"

None. I found one where Israeli children were taught about fighting to protect themselves against the hate of Muslims, though.

And I did find this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X38JLOks8Ho

lol @ "Fighting to protect themselves" ... keep on watching such videos. It will give you a lot more pride and satisfaction.

Old 08-31-2015, 05:51 AM

144 posts, read 107,339 times
Quote:
Kings or presidents and government cannot be the ultimate decision makers in Islam. This include the clergy. Allah is only the final arbiter and Allah is not around [it is impossible for God to exists as real any way].
I suggest you review your above thoughts against what is actually dictated in the Quran by Allah.
But they are right now. Even in Saudi Arabia the Imams can't say what they want (they can't criticize the monarchy)
Look at the situation in muslim countries.
Like i said, no muslim countries attacked a non-muslim country because of what you said. That is the reality. We were the one who were attacked : Irak, Afghanistan, Bosnia (i'm talking here about the authorities, not extremist independant groups). It was a long time ago (centuries) since a muslim country attacked a non-muslim country.

Quote:
I stated there is a pool of 45 millions depressive Muslims with a potential for malignant martyrdom that can be inspired from the verses within the Quran.
Of course not all 45 million will do it, surely 10,000 out of 45 million is possible.
Note it only took 18++ to do 911.
So with 45 million potential the reality of malignant martyrdom is a very possible reality. This is very frightening.
And were is the link for that pool ?

Everything is possible.
But again, we also see a lot of people in the US killing students, people in the churches etc. It can be because of depression, familly problems, racism etc.
So yes, some depressive muslims can be violent, but depression doesn't necessary lead to violence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam