Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2015, 10:07 PM

1,601 posts, read 1,155,040 times

Advertisements

"It is possible you and Continuum are the best Muslims today practicing Islam to the best of your knowledge and intentions."

Are you joking? I would hope that you know better than this. Good grief.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2015, 06:58 AM

15,501 posts, read 16,972,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
"It is possible you and Continuum are the best Muslims today practicing Islam to the best of your knowledge and intentions."

Are you joking? I would hope that you know better than this. Good grief.
I am not joking.

Except for your denial of being Muslim I can not prove you are not a Muslim.

Perfection is not required, only to do our best in accordance with what we know and have the ability to do.

If you were not vocal in you denial of being a Muslim, I would not be able to prove you were not one. I would have to assume you had never been exposed to how to be a Muslim and are performing Islam to the best of your abilities

Old 10-10-2015, 10:46 AM

"Except for your denial of being Muslim I can not prove you are not a Muslim."

Is that all I have done? Deny being a Muslim? I have spoken out countless times about how completely evil Muhammed is and how he created the evil allah to further his perverted agenda. I have exposed Islam's hate and torture and cruelty and slaughter and slavery and dishonesty and perversions.....and you missed all that? Well, hopefully others did not.

Old 10-10-2015, 12:28 PM

Quote:
"Except for your denial of being Muslim I can not prove you are not a Muslim."

Is that all I have done? Deny being a Muslim? I have spoken out countless times about how completely evil Muhammed is and how he created the evil allah to further his perverted agenda. I have exposed Islam's hate and torture and cruelty and slaughter and slavery and dishonesty and perversions.....and you missed all that? Well, hopefully others did not.
No, I have not missed any of that.

I will say I do not believe you are not a Muslim, but there is no way I can prove such. I can only accept you at your word and assume you have made a free-will, informed choice.

By the same token no person can prove they are a Muslim. We only have their word they are. If a person states they are a Muslim, it is accepted they are. There is no way to prove they are not.

If a person is or is not a Muslim is something known with certainty between that person and Allaah(swt) There is no way a person can prove to another person, they are Muslim. To be Muslim requires a free will choice to serve Allaah(swt) made with knowledge and sincerity. No person can prove the sincerity of another person.

It all comes down to accepting a person at their word.

Old 10-10-2015, 02:25 PM

"I can only accept you at your word and assume you have made a free-will, informed choice. "

There you go. After reading the Quran and hadiths and speaking to over 2,500 Muslims, I certainly made a "free-will, informed choice that there is no allah, Muhammed was pure evil and Islam needs to be wiped out. "

Do you think a person who does not believe in allah, thinks Muhammed was a perverted and evil monster and that Islam is pure evil....is a Muslim? Do you think such a person should burn in hell fire?

Remember what you have said in the past.

Old 10-10-2015, 04:55 PM

Quote:
"I can only accept you at your word and assume you have made a free-will, informed choice. "

There you go. After reading the Quran and hadiths and speaking to over 2,500 Muslims, I certainly made a "free-will, informed choice that there is no allah, Muhammed was pure evil and Islam needs to be wiped out. "

Do you think a person who does not believe in allah, thinks Muhammed was a perverted and evil monster and that Islam is pure evil....is a Muslim? Do you think such a person should burn in hell fire?

Remember what you have said in the past.
No I do not believe that. But I can not prove such a person is not a Muslim and if they (Including you) were to say they were Muslim I would accept them at their word and consider them Muslim.

I can not prove anyone is or is not a Muslim. I can only assume they are telling the truth when they say they are or are not.

As for who will burn in Hell, that is not known to me. Only Allaah(swt) knows who will. The Qur'an has to be taken personal in regards to this. In reading the Qur'an I am quite certain I will spend some time in hell as punishment for my sins. I also know I will spend all eternity in Hell if I were to worship anyone or thing besides Allaah(swt)

As for anyother person, that is between them and Allaah(swt).

Old 10-11-2015, 02:38 AM

3,440 posts, read 2,620,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
No I do not believe that. But I can not prove such a person is not a Muslim and if they (Including you) were to say they were Muslim I would accept them at their word and consider them Muslim.

I can not prove anyone is or is not a Muslim. I can only assume they are telling the truth when they say they are or are not.

As for who will burn in Hell, that is not known to me. Only Allaah(swt) knows who will. The Qur'an has to be taken personal in regards to this. In reading the Qur'an I am quite certain I will spend some time in hell as punishment for my sins. I also know I will spend all eternity in Hell if I were to worship anyone or thing besides Allaah(swt)

As for any other person, that is between them and Allaah(swt).
This is mess and confusions you have created for yourself and throwing the discussion in disarray. Let me put it in its proper perspective.

The ultimate truth of what a person intents and acts can only be known by Allah [as qualified in the Quran]. So the ultimate is for Allah to judge any time and on J-Day.
Since this ultimate matter cannot be known by humans, it is no point for us to seek the truth to this ultimate knowledge.

The confusions you raised is just like a murderer and guilty insisting no court can judge him because only God knows the truth. Muslims are existing as humans in reality so they have to do the best any human can do in practice in this world.

The point is Allah has sent his perfected revelation [Quran] to humankind via Muhammad in human language as a guidance.

It is through God's word via Muhammad that Muslims collectively or individual can use the Quran to determine 'what is Islam', 'who is a Muslim' and 'who is the true Muslim' then leave it to God to decide in the ultimate.

It is ridiculous for you to say you cannot convince yourself to the highest degree [not absolute] if you are a Muslim or not. You can do that by checking your compliance to God's words as in the Quran. Note it is critical the references must be God's words in the Quran even if they are from secondary sources, e.g. Hadiths, Sira, etc.

It is also ridiculous to say others, individually or collectively cannot assess 'what is Islam' and 'who is a Muslim' 'who is true Muslim' who will be successful and who will be burnt in Hell, with reference to the guidance in the Quran to some degree. Whilst Muslims and others can assess whether a person is a Muslim or not, their conclusions cannot be final nor can they met punishments.

Therefore it is not difficult to agree on who will go to hell, i.e.

X will go to hell because X committed the following in accordance to the following verses in the Quran [note Quran and not hadiths, etc.];

1. He declare himself to be an infidel
2. Verse A
3. Verse B
4. List the supporting verses.

So we can objectively determine who will go to hell based on what is stated in the Quran, the only limit is we cannot be absolute. The requirement is we need to be very well verse with the 6,236 verses of God's word in the Quran.

Old 10-11-2015, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
This is mess and confusions you have created for yourself and throwing the discussion in disarray. Let me put it in its proper perspective.

The ultimate truth of what a person intents and acts can only be known by Allah [as qualified in the Quran]. So the ultimate is for Allah to judge any time and on J-Day.
Since this ultimate matter cannot be known by humans, it is no point for us to seek the truth to this ultimate knowledge.

The confusions you raised is just like a murderer and guilty insisting no court can judge him because only God knows the truth. Muslims are existing as humans in reality so they have to do the best any human can do in practice in this world.

The point is Allah has sent his perfected revelation [Quran] to humankind via Muhammad in human language as a guidance.

It is through God's word via Muhammad that Muslims collectively or individual can use the Quran to determine 'what is Islam', 'who is a Muslim' and 'who is the true Muslim' then leave it to God to decide in the ultimate.

It is ridiculous for you to say you cannot convince yourself to the highest degree [not absolute] if you are a Muslim or not. You can do that by checking your compliance to God's words as in the Quran. Note it is critical the references must be God's words in the Quran even if they are from secondary sources, e.g. Hadiths, Sira, etc.

It is also ridiculous to say others, individually or collectively cannot assess 'what is Islam' and 'who is a Muslim' 'who is true Muslim' who will be successful and who will be burnt in Hell, with reference to the guidance in the Quran to some degree. Whilst Muslims and others can assess whether a person is a Muslim or not, their conclusions cannot be final nor can they met punishments.

Therefore it is not difficult to agree on who will go to hell, i.e.

X will go to hell because X committed the following in accordance to the following verses in the Quran [note Quran and not hadiths, etc.];

1. He declare himself to be an infidel
2. Verse A
3. Verse B
4. List the supporting verses.

So we can objectively determine who will go to hell based on what is stated in the Quran, the only limit is we cannot be absolute. The requirement is we need to be very well verse with the 6,236 verses of God's word in the Quran.
Actually after all that in the very last line you will find we are in agreement

No matter how much evidence we have that a person is or is not a Muslim, we can not prove it.

I firmly believe both you and JuJu are not Muslims,the preponderance of evidence strongly indicates such. But I can not prove it. I have to take your word that you are not Muslim.

Old 10-11-2015, 09:00 AM

"I firmly believe both you and JuJu are not Muslims,the preponderance of evidence strongly indicates such"

Do you firmly believe, based on your firm belief that we are not Muslims and are both trashing Islam, the Quran and Muhammed, that we should be subjected by allah to everlasting and horrible torture in hell for eternity?

Old 10-11-2015, 09:36 AM

Quote:
"I firmly believe both you and JuJu are not Muslims,the preponderance of evidence strongly indicates such"

Do you firmly believe, based on your firm belief that we are not Muslims and are both trashing Islam, the Quran and Muhammed, that we should be subjected by allah to everlasting and horrible torture in hell for eternity?
I think the point you are looking for me to answer is:

Quote:
that we should be subjected by allah to everlasting and horrible torture in hell for eternity?
If you are expecting me to answer yes, I will have to disappoint you.As my answer is no.

Do I believe that if you have knowledge of God(swt), believe that he exists and are fully aware of your choices. My answer would be that you are deliberately choosing eternal damnation over Heaven. I support your right to make your own decision and if it is your desire to choose hell over heaven, I have no right to stop you, I can only point out why I believe you are making an error.

But, as you do not believe in the existence of God or the existence of Heaven and Hell I simply have to rely on my belief that Allaah(swt) is all merciful and will take into consideration the reasons you do not believe.

I do not believe a person will be punished simply because they have been unable to find reason to believe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam