U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2015, 11:07 AM

2,371 posts, read 1,501,804 times

Advertisements

^ It appears essentially confirmed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...mepage%2Fstory

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/1...163031407.html

Old 12-04-2015, 11:13 AM

15,511 posts, read 13,279,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
Yes, different in the context of cause and effect. We know the ideology and can profile people who follow that ideology, just like we are doing in some cases now. That is preventing many terrorist attacks by Muslims. Also, keep them out of the country. Get rid of the places they teach terrorism.

Does anyone else wonder if the attack on San Bernardino was not the attack originally planned by these Muslims? There were bombs and so much planning for an attack and so much firepower with them and in the house. It just doesn't fit as a crime of passion/workplace crime AT ALL. I think there was a much bigger target and the Muslim flew off the handle at the guy from work and jumped the gun.
It was all planned,

but look at the difference between him and his brother who was raised in the same environment

San Bernardino Shooter's Brother, Syed Raheel Farook, Is Decorated Navy Veteran

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks

MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's

Old 12-04-2015, 11:30 AM

1,113 posts, read 1,881,997 times
I don't know why people point out that if someone has been in the military that it some how means they are a good trusting person. If you join the military it means you are willing to kill other humans and not just for self defense. Our military does not just stay home and defend our borders you know.
And there is no reason that because someone has been in the military that they can not be radicalized.

And since I'm on here ranting..
The places it talks about killing in the Koran may not be a "commandment" but it seems perfectly ok with god if you decide to do so.

Old 12-04-2015, 12:02 PM

15,511 posts, read 13,279,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroman View Post
I don't know why people point out that if someone has been in the military that it some how means they are a good trusting person. If you join the military it means you are willing to kill other humans and not just for self defense. Our military does not just stay home and defend our borders you know.
And there is no reason that because someone has been in the military that they can not be radicalized.

And since I'm on here ranting..
The places it talk about killing in the Koran may not be a "commandment" but it seems perfectly ok with god if you decide to do so.
My point was to show that the Brother is very much a typical American.

Killing is very much frowned upon in Islam.

Islam does not tolerate the killing of innocents

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks

MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's

Old 12-04-2015, 07:21 PM

1,601 posts, read 751,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
It was all planned,

but look at the difference between him and his brother who was raised in the same environment

San Bernardino Shooter's Brother, Syed Raheel Farook, Is Decorated Navy Veteran
I don't trust the brother at all. He also believes the monster Muhammed is a perfect example of conduct and submits to the horrible Allah imaginary being. He certainly knows the hate and incitement to violence against non-Muslims.

He sure didn't report on his brother!

I am very concerned that we let Muslims into the military. We've seen what can happen.

Paris attacker’s brother worked in immigration!
Paris attacker’s brother worked in immigration | Pamela Geller

Old 12-04-2015, 09:36 PM

3,440 posts, read 1,582,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
I don't trust the brother at all. He also believes the monster Muhammed is a perfect example of conduct and submits to the horrible Allah imaginary being. He certainly knows the hate and incitement to violence against non-Muslims.

He sure didn't report on his brother!

I am very concerned that we let Muslims into the military. We've seen what can happen.

Paris attacker’s brother worked in immigration!
Paris attacker’s brother worked in immigration | Pamela Geller
Based on my thesis the potential threat is as follows;

1. DNA wise all humans [including Muslims] are potential beasts
2. 20% of all humans [including Muslims] are evil prone [lack of impulse control]
3. More than 55% of the verses in the Quran contain evil prone elements of various degrees.
4. The combination of 2 and 3 enable terrible evils and violence.

If the brother as a Muslim is within the 20% of evil prone, then he is a potential danger.
Even if a Muslim is not evil prone in the present, they can easily turned evil at an instance since all humans are potentially beasts.
This is why we hear of good-two-shoes Muslims for their whole life who suddenly turn evil and violent upon being exposed to the fundamentals of Islam due the realization of the terror of going to Hell.
Therefore any Muslim [like all humans are potentially beast] when exposed to the fundamentals of Islam can turn evil any time depending on the stress and other psychological factors.

Old 12-05-2015, 04:44 AM

11,175 posts, read 10,995,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenniel View Post
I've never read the Quran and don't intend to, but are there really verses in there that instruct muslims to kill non-muslims?

If so, how do peaceful, non-radical muslims interpret this?
This thread was obviously started to bait everyone into a fight, yet, nobody reported it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam