Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2015, 09:25 PM

3,440 posts, read 2,644,209 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEnLl3cUskI

@2:57 of the video: Yes, but God will made the hellfire cool for them.
Cool-fire - that is an oxymoron.
Is there a verse to support the above claim?

Since with the internet and easy access to media, 99% of non-Muslim would have been exposed to the existence of Muhammad and thus will go to the worst of Hell.
Here is how horrid the Islam Hell is and reflect such cruelness for a God that is supposed to be benevolent, full of empathy and compassion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3gn--3n05E
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2015, 10:31 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,085,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEnLl3cUskI

@2:57 of the video: Yes, but God will made the hellfire cool for them.
Cool-fire - that is an oxymoron.
Is there a verse to support the above claim?

Since with the internet and easy access to media, 99% of non-Muslim would have been exposed to the existence of Muhammad and thus will go to the worst of Hell.
Here is how horrid the Islam Hell is and reflect such cruelness for a God that is supposed to be benevolent, full of empathy and compassion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3gn--3n05E
lol, so Continuum, according to Abdul Raheem Green, your chances are slim, even after doing so much of a "good work" in the Islamic section of the forum.

Old 11-23-2015, 05:50 PM

1,601 posts, read 1,164,380 times
How could that entire room of people not be ROFL??

Yes, this speaks volumes about both Allah and Muslims.

"They will long to leave the Fire, but never will they leave there from; and theirs will be a lasting torment." (Quran 5:37)

"…And they will never leave of the Fire." (Quran 2:167)

"Surely, those who disbelieve and did wrong; God will not forgive them, nor will He guide them to any way except the way of Hell, to dwell therein forever." (Quran 4:168-169)

"Surely, God has cursed the disbelievers, and has prepared for them a flaming Fire wherein they will abide for ever." (Quran 33:64)

"And whosoever disobeys God and His Messenger, then surely, for him is the fire of Hell, he shall dwell therein forever." (Quran 72:23)

Reminds me of ISIS burning people alive. 'Allah' must be so proud of ISIS!

So let's take a look at what Allah does:

*GRAPHIC” New VIDEO: Islamic State BURNS 4 CAPTIVES ALIVE #ISIS | Pamela Geller (Warning: this is horrible and I could not watch it! The very end of the video shows what Allah and ISIS have in common. )

Except that Allah does this to people FOREVER!!!!!! You don't die!

And it doesn't stop there! Just burning people alive isn't enough.

Qur’an 22:19-22 “fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem” “for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods”

This is how a monster thinks. It sickens me. ALL true Muslims think that non-believers deserve this. I do not think that Charles Manson deserves this! Is this really what Islam has created? Well over a BILLION people who are OK with this being done to the rest of mankind?

In my case, I can say that the whole idea of Islam is complete and evil nonsense. I would be betraying all my moral values (rationality, honesty, self-esteem, productivity, justice, integrity, independence of mind, courage, individual rights) to submit to Islam. And I would have to force myself to believe in utter nonsense, which I can't do any more than all Muslims can start believing in Scientology and the space aliens and thetans. So, because I have integrity to my moral values and cannot believe in what is total evil nonsense, Allah is going to do torture beyond imagination to me.

How sick is that?

I'll put my morality up against that of Muhammed any day.

If I did believe in allah, I would hate him.

Old 11-24-2015, 11:34 AM

15,501 posts, read 17,072,334 times
1. None of us know who will go to Hell.

2. We are certain that a person who does not know the Turh about Islam, will not be held responsible. Today with so many anti-Islamic sites I doubt very many non-Muslims will see the Truth about Islam on the internet.

3. Allaah(swt) is Just and merciful, no one will be sent to Hell. People go to hell because of their own free will choices made with knowledge.

4. Every person who goes to hell will be in agreement they deserve what ever punishment they receive is fair.

5. There are many levels of Hell, the higher levels might not be any worse then life on earth. However, the real punishment and what is far worse than any of the physical descriptions is the individual will know they will spend eternity without the presence of God(swt) and it is through their own free, informed choice. Eternal life is a very horrible concept no matter how good it is, when one knows that is all there is and they will never experience the presence of God(swt) Absence of God(swt)with eternal life and having to put up people just like them selves for eternity. Perhaps the ones in the loset levels of Hell with all the physical torment are the better off, as at least they will experience something.

Old 11-24-2015, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
1. None of us know who will go to Hell.

2. We are certain that a person who does not know the Turh about Islam, will not be held responsible. Today with so many anti-Islamic sites I doubt very many non-Muslims will see the Truth about Islam on the internet.

3. Allaah(swt) is Just and merciful, no one will be sent to Hell. People go to hell because of their own free will choices made with knowledge.

4. Every person who goes to hell will be in agreement they deserve what ever punishment they receive is fair.

5. There are many levels of Hell, the higher levels might not be any worse then life on earth. However, the real punishment and what is far worse than any of the physical descriptions is the individual will know they will spend eternity without the presence of God(swt) and it is through their own free, informed choice. Eternal life is a very horrible concept no matter how good it is, when one knows that is all there is and they will never experience the presence of God(swt) Absence of God(swt)with eternal life and having to put up people just like them selves for eternity. Perhaps the ones in the loset levels of Hell with all the physical torment are the better off, as at least they will experience something.
How many times in the Quran does allah threaten people with burning in hell?

Old 11-24-2015, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
Not a threat. Simply letting us know we have free will and we can choose either.

The "Threats" are given to Muslims as very possibly most in Hell will those who left Islam.

It you have a chance of going to Brisbane, Australia or Pea Ridge Arkansas, wouldn't you like to know what both or like before you choose?

Old 11-24-2015, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Not a threat. Simply letting us know we have free will and we can choose either.

The "Threats" are given to Muslims as very possibly most in Hell will those who left Islam.

It you have a chance of going to Brisbane, Australia or Pea Ridge Arkansas, wouldn't you like to know what both or like before you choose?
Ummm......why do you do this?

You cannot compare a trip to Brisbane, Australia or even Pea Ridge Arkansas with eternal torture in hellfire for disbelieving in allah. (Thank goodness it is imaginary.) Seriously, why do you compare the two?

Threat: : a statement saying you will be harmed if you do not do what someone wants you to do
: someone or something that could cause trouble, harm, etc.
: the possibility that something bad or harmful could happen

Let's look at some verses:

But the ones who strove against Our verses, [seeking] to cause failure - those are the companions of Hellfire.....But those who have disbelieved and denied Our verses - those are the companions of Hellfire....But if you do not - and you will never be able to - then fear the Fire, whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers.....And those who disbelieve and deny Our signs - those will be companions of the Fire; they will abide therein eternally."....And for the disbelievers is a humiliating punishment....And for the disbelievers is a painful punishment.(again)...And He revealed the Qur'an. Indeed, those who disbelieve in the verses of Allah will have a severe punishment, and Allah is exalted in Might, the Owner of Retribution.....Indeed, those who disbelieve - never will their wealth or their children avail them against Allah at all. And it is they who are fuel for the Fire.

Gee, sure looks like threats to me! And the people in Pea Ridge Arkansas are pretty upset that you compare their home to eternal torture in hell by allah. They think that is hateful and racist.

Old 11-24-2015, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
Ummm......why do you do this?

You cannot compare a trip to Brisbane, Australia or even Pea Ridge Arkansas with eternal torture in hellfire for disbelieving in allah. (Thank goodness it is imaginary.) Seriously, why do you compare the two?

Threat: : a statement saying you will be harmed if you do not do what someone wants you to do
: someone or something that could cause trouble, harm, etc.
: the possibility that something bad or harmful could happen

Let's look at some verses:

But the ones who strove against Our verses, [seeking] to cause failure - those are the companions of Hellfire.....But those who have disbelieved and denied Our verses - those are the companions of Hellfire....But if you do not - and you will never be able to - then fear the Fire, whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers.....And those who disbelieve and deny Our signs - those will be companions of the Fire; they will abide therein eternally."....And for the disbelievers is a humiliating punishment....And for the disbelievers is a painful punishment.(again)...And He revealed the Qur'an. Indeed, those who disbelieve in the verses of Allah will have a severe punishment, and Allah is exalted in Might, the Owner of Retribution.....Indeed, those who disbelieve - never will their wealth or their children avail them against Allah at all. And it is they who are fuel for the Fire.

Gee, sure looks like threats to me! And the people in Pea Ridge Arkansas are pretty upset that you compare their home to eternal torture in hell by allah. They think that is hateful and racist.

I compare the 2 because both are free will choices.

No one is going to Hell unless they willingly and freely make a choice they know will send them to Hell.

None of us need only be concerned about our own future. We have no control over anyone else. Our concern should be to question and determine if there is any possibility that God(exists) and then decide if Heaven and Hell exist and learn what our options are.

No one can force any mature, mentally competent person to believe anything. If a person chooses to be a sheeple and blindly follow a religious leader or anyone else, that is their choice and they alone carry the responsibility for the results.

Old 11-24-2015, 06:15 PM

Quote:

No one is going to Hell unless they willingly and freely make a choice they know will send them to Hell.

None of us need only be concerned about our own future. We have no control over anyone else. Our concern should be to question and determine if there is any possibility that God(exists) and then decide if Heaven and Hell exist and learn what our options are.

No one can force any mature, mentally competent person to believe anything. If a person chooses to be a sheeple and blindly follow a religious leader or anyone else, that is their choice and they alone carry the responsibility for the results.

Old 11-24-2015, 09:54 PM

3,440 posts, read 2,644,209 times
Quote:

I understand you have some sort of psychology background but unfortunately you do not have an in depth and wide knowledge of the issues of psychology. I have a great interest in psychology and is very aggressive to learn whatever is necessary in psychology.

Within the subject of psychology, there is the topic of compulsions and they can be driven subliminally by various drives and factors. In a subliminal situation a person may think he is making the decision him/herself but actually there are subliminal factors that drive the person to make specific decisions.

For example a person may have some kind of an obsession compulsive disorder [OCD] and think it is his decision to act out certain habits. Sometimes that OCD could be due to a tumor in his brain or other reasons. When that tumor is removed, the OCD vanishes.

In the above situation, there is no ultimate free will on the part of the person who has OCD, rather it is the tumor or other causes that created that OCD. So should a person go to hell because of the tumor?

In many cases, even if someone know the threat of hell, their OCD and other compulsive forces are too strong in controlling them to commit 'sins.' Kleptomaniac [mental disease on compulsive stealing] is one case where a person cannot control the compulsion to steal regardless of the threat of Hell. It is the same for the compulsive serial killer.

Your concept of Hell [as in the Quran] and how people should be punished in Hell is wrong, false and dangerous to humanity as it has actually been.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam