U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-26-2015, 09:06 PM
 
Location: Not-a-Theist
3,440 posts, read 1,597,945 times
Reputation: 461

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
I disagree with this:
<...........>
The vast majority of us do not find any promotion of violence in the Qur'an. that seems to be something only Muslim radicals with a strong predisposition for violence, and some non-Muslims do.

I do agree with this:
Although we are not to blindly follow any religious leader there are some that do.



I also agree with this:
Many people including some Muslims are unaware their are no ordained Clergy in Islam (2 exceptions that do have oredained clergy the 12er sect of Shj'a and the NOI) every Muslim is clergy and all clergy are equal with no Clerical Hierarchy. Many of the titles are misunderstood. There is no central criteria for an Imam and no authority that appoints Imams. An Imam can be self appointed. There also is no religious authority that oversees the construction of Mosques are gives or denies anyone permission to build a Mosque. The name Mosque is not trademarked or patented.


But you are right the despots are usually old cowards that persude gullible juveniles into doing their dirty work. You do not see any old man suicide bombers.
Noted your agreement to my points.


I also agree with this point of yours;
Woodrow LI wrote: The vast majority of us do not find any promotion of violence in the Qur'an. that seems to be something only Muslim radicals with a strong predisposition for violence, and some non-Muslims do.
Although we are not to blindly follow any religious leader there are some that do.
However what you failed to see is the significance of 'only Muslim radicals' and 'SOME' in the context of 1.5 billion Muslims.


1.As we had agreed before, 20% of humans [including Muslims] has evil prone potentials.
What is significant and critical of this 'ONLY' is because 'only 20%' is 300 million potentially evil prone Muslims around the world.


Even if we reduce it to 1% that is still 15 million which is very frightening because it took only 18++ to do a 911 and lone wolves as loner can create terrible havoc.
Now the very truth is some from these 1% have established ISIS with about 50,000 of evil prone Muslims out of 15 million and possibly 300 million. So we still have millions awaiting to turn evil when the opportunity arises for them to do so. This is a very scary truth.


2. In addition you cannot deny there are evil laden elements in the Quran, Hadiths and Sira which inspire these evil prone pious and zealous Muslims to commit terrible evils and violence on non-Muslims and Muslims. There is no denial on this because the evils and violence are real, the evidence is so glaring.
Since there is no central authority and Allah is not available, you as a slave and infallible human has not authority to insists the significant minority of jihadists are wrong in their interpretations.


3. You cannot deny 1 and 2 are a part of Islam because this is objective. Therefore Islam-in-part [like cigarettes and other dangerous drugs] is inherently malignant [evil] where it has the potential to inspire the evil prone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-27-2015, 08:38 AM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,339,951 times
Reputation: 7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
Noted your agreement to my points.


I also agree with this point of yours;
Woodrow LI wrote: The vast majority of us do not find any promotion of violence in the Qur'an. that seems to be something only Muslim radicals with a strong predisposition for violence, and some non-Muslims do.
Although we are not to blindly follow any religious leader there are some that do.
However what you failed to see is the significance of 'only Muslim radicals' and 'SOME' in the context of 1.5 billion Muslims.


1.As we had agreed before, 20% of humans [including Muslims] has evil prone potentials.
What is significant and critical of this 'ONLY' is because 'only 20%' is 300 million potentially evil prone Muslims around the world.


Even if we reduce it to 1% that is still 15 million which is very frightening because it took only 18++ to do a 911 and lone wolves as loner can create terrible havoc.
Now the very truth is some from these 1% have established ISIS with about 50,000 of evil prone Muslims out of 15 million and possibly 300 million. So we still have millions awaiting to turn evil when the opportunity arises for them to do so. This is a very scary truth.


2. In addition you cannot deny there are evil laden elements in the Quran, Hadiths and Sira which inspire these evil prone pious and zealous Muslims to commit terrible evils and violence on non-Muslims and Muslims. There is no denial on this because the evils and violence are real, the evidence is so glaring.
Since there is no central authority and Allah is not available, you as a slave and infallible human has not authority to insists the significant minority of jihadists are wrong in their interpretations.


3. You cannot deny 1 and 2 are a part of Islam because this is objective. Therefore Islam-in-part [like cigarettes and other dangerous drugs] is inherently malignant [evil] where it has the potential to inspire the evil prone.
However as you probably already know there areas only 1/6 of the world is Muslim there are 4 times as many non-Muslims as Muslims. And there is at least 4 times as much violence committed by non-Muslims but as it is not attributed to a religion it does not seem to matter. While the terrorist organized attacks are very noticible many more people are killed world wide by one on one violence. Over 14,000 are murdered every year in the US alone. The number killed in crimes throughout central and south America is staggering. But they do not count because you can not attribute them to a religion.

If you were to end all religion, including Islam> I doubt there would be any reduction in violence. The violence would still be there except one scapegoat would be removed.

It you look at the 10 deadliest wars in terms of casualities, not one was fueled by religion.

10 Deadliest Wars In Human History

Yes the Mongol conquests are one of them

If you think the Mongol Conquest was Islamic, look at the Dates the Mongols did not begin to accept Islam until 1256 and even then it was primarily only the Mongols involved in the SW Asia conquests that accepted Islam, mostly as a result of conquering Muslims and settling among them. But the Mongol Conquests were just that-- Mongol conquest.
__________________
When posting as a MOD my posts will be in red

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks


MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-27-2015, 10:33 AM
 
1,601 posts, read 757,561 times
Reputation: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
However as you probably already know there areas only 1/6 of the world is Muslim there are 4 times as many non-Muslims as Muslims. And there is at least 4 times as much violence committed by non-Muslims but as it is not attributed to a religion it does not seem to matter. While the terrorist organized attacks are very noticible many more people are killed world wide by one on one violence. Over 14,000 are murdered every year in the US alone. The number killed in crimes throughout central and south America is staggering. But they do not count because you can not attribute them to a religion.

If you were to end all religion, including Islam> I doubt there would be any reduction in violence. The violence would still be there except one scapegoat would be removed.

It you look at the 10 deadliest wars in terms of casualities, not one was fueled by religion.

10 Deadliest Wars In Human History

Yes the Mongol conquests are one of them

If you think the Mongol Conquest was Islamic, look at the Dates the Mongols did not begin to accept Islam until 1256 and even then it was primarily only the Mongols involved in the SW Asia conquests that accepted Islam, mostly as a result of conquering Muslims and settling among them. But the Mongol Conquests were just that-- Mongol conquest.
It's amazing to think of the damage Islam has done without huge wars.

These countries are almost all Muslim. They were all taken over by Islam. Are they peaceful?
Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
Somalia — Muslim 100%
Yemen — Muslim 99.9%

Every day Muslims are slaughtering other Muslims in these countries. We see horrific human rights abuses.

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Palestine — Muslim 99%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

Here are countries that Islam took over also. Are they wonderful places of peace and love? No, we see State run ethnic cleansing and genocide and horrible human rights abuses.

Here are some more countries where Islam has infiltrated:

Albania — Muslim 70%
Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
Sudan — Muslim 70%

Here we see unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels.

More countries where Islam is infiltrating:

Bosnia — Muslim 40%
Chad — Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

Here we find find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare in the name of Islam.

In Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8% -- we see widespread massacres by Muslims, chronic Islamic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare.

Muslims are getting a toe hold in these countries:

Guyana — Muslim 10%
India — Muslim 13.4%
Israel — Muslim 16%
Kenya — Muslim 10%
Russia — Muslim 10-15%

And we find increased Muslim lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris –car-burnings, mass slaughter of civilians), mass rape. Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam – Mohammed cartoons).

It does not take many for the jihad to start.

France — Muslim 8%
Philippines — Muslim 5%
Sweden — Muslim 5%
Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad &Tobago — Muslim 5.8%
Denmark — Muslim 2%
Germany — Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%
Spain — Muslim 4%
Thailand — Muslim 4.6%
United States — Muslim 1.0%
Australia — Muslim 1.5%
Canada — Muslim 1.9%
China — Muslim 1%-2%
Italy — Muslim 1.5%
Norway — Muslim 1.8%

Muslims mass rape, sue, riot, demand shariah law, carry out terrorist attacks that slaughter civilians, proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs, build and teach hate in mosques, create no go zones.....

War takes many forms.

The above statistics are taken from an article by By Dr. Peter Hammond in 2008. Sadly we can see the terrible progress since then.

Also, the millions dead due to slavery at the hands of Muslims should be considered.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-27-2015, 08:37 PM
 
Location: Eretz Yisrael
21,381 posts, read 24,211,706 times
Reputation: 8876
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
It's amazing to think of the damage Islam has done without huge wars.

These countries are almost all Muslim. They were all taken over by Islam. Are they peaceful?
Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
Somalia — Muslim 100%
Yemen — Muslim 99.9%

Every day Muslims are slaughtering other Muslims in these countries. We see horrific human rights abuses.

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Palestine — Muslim 99%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

Here are countries that Islam took over also. Are they wonderful places of peace and love? No, we see State run ethnic cleansing and genocide and horrible human rights abuses.

Here are some more countries where Islam has infiltrated:

Albania — Muslim 70%
Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
Sudan — Muslim 70%

Here we see unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels.

More countries where Islam is infiltrating:

Bosnia — Muslim 40%
Chad — Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

Here we find find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare in the name of Islam.

In Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8% -- we see widespread massacres by Muslims, chronic Islamic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare.

Muslims are getting a toe hold in these countries:

Guyana — Muslim 10%
India — Muslim 13.4%
Israel — Muslim 16%
Kenya — Muslim 10%
Russia — Muslim 10-15%

And we find increased Muslim lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris –car-burnings, mass slaughter of civilians), mass rape. Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam – Mohammed cartoons).

It does not take many for the jihad to start.

France — Muslim 8%
Philippines — Muslim 5%
Sweden — Muslim 5%
Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad &Tobago — Muslim 5.8%
Denmark — Muslim 2%
Germany — Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%
Spain — Muslim 4%
Thailand — Muslim 4.6%
United States — Muslim 1.0%
Australia — Muslim 1.5%
Canada — Muslim 1.9%
China — Muslim 1%-2%
Italy — Muslim 1.5%
Norway — Muslim 1.8%

Muslims mass rape, sue, riot, demand shariah law, carry out terrorist attacks that slaughter civilians, proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs, build and teach hate in mosques, create no go zones.....

War takes many forms.

The above statistics are taken from an article by By Dr. Peter Hammond in 2008. Sadly we can see the terrible progress since then.

Also, the millions dead due to slavery at the hands of Muslims should be considered.
But, please explain why only a miniscule few make it into the top 20 countries with a high crime issue. This report is pretty much the reverse of yours and it's from 2015.
Moderator cut: link removed, linking to competitor sites is not allowed

Last edited by Yac; 12-09-2015 at 07:33 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-27-2015, 10:39 PM
 
Location: Not-a-Theist
3,440 posts, read 1,597,945 times
Reputation: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
However as you probably already know there areas only 1/6 of the world is Muslim there are 4 times as many non-Muslims as Muslims. And there is at least 4 times as much violence committed by non-Muslims but as it is not attributed to a religion it does not seem to matter. While the terrorist organized attacks are very noticible many more people are killed world wide by one on one violence. Over 14,000 are murdered every year in the US alone. The number killed in crimes throughout central and south America is staggering. But they do not count because you can not attribute them to a religion.

If you were to end all religion, including Islam> I doubt there would be any reduction in violence. The violence would still be there except one scapegoat would be removed.

It you look at the 10 deadliest wars in terms of casualities, not one was fueled by religion.

10 Deadliest Wars In Human History
We have gone through the above fallacy and deflection of yours many times.

As I said, philosophy is one of my forte and included therein is the Philosophy of Ethics which I have done much research.
Within Philosophy of Ethics, humanity must addressed ALL types of evils. I have also done extensively research on 'What is Evil.'
Note whenever I used the term 'evil' I often qualify it with [of various degrees] because 'evil' is a very loose term and a very complex issue.

So personally I am not ignoring evils by non-Muslims and evils from the secular perspective.
The protocol here is this is a Islam forum, so to stick to the rules and not to go off topic we have to discuss only Islamic-inspired violence.
I hope you understand this critical point.
[have some mercy on others and take the trouble to sink this in to save me the umpteenth repetitions of this point.]


As I had said, I take into account ALL TYPES OF EVILS in the World.
To facilitate tackling it, we categorize ALL TYPES OF EVILS as follows;

1. Secular evils
2. Religion associated evils

To make it easy to deal with the above, we further categorize them as;

1. Secular evil
....details not presented as off topic

2. Religion associated evils
....a. Religion related evils
....b. Religion inspired evils

Point 2 is detailed as follows;
....a. Religion related evils
........Judaism, Christianity
........Eastern, Buddhism, Jainism, Taoism, Hinduism [Vedanta]
........Others

....b. Religion inspired Evils
........i. Islam - On Topic
........ii. Others - not significant and off topic

From the above I have personally covered ALL Types of Evil in the World.
[I will write a book that cover ALL Evils in the World]
Based on forum protocol and rules we can only discuss Islam -On Topic.

So your bringing is other evils, i.e. secular and other religion-related topic to deflect and soothe your soul is OFF-Topic.
If you want to discuss secular and other evils plus how to deal with them we should open separate threads in their respective forums to discuss it.
So I hope you get the point.


The fact is Islam-inspired evils and violence by SOME evil prone catalyzed by SOME evil laden verses is real and a potential threat to humanity at the present and the future. Note what we should be of more concern is now and the future, not so much the past [albeit history is important in one sense].

To address Islam-inspired evils and violence we have to understand the jihadists [thousands of them] and potentially there is a pool of 300 million of jihadists [in various degrees] if 20%.

The worst is no one in the world has the divine authority to insist the jihadists are wrong in their interpretations of the divine words from the Quran [& Hadiths].


Theoretically* if we get rid of Islam then there is one less very serious mass of evil as far as the future is concern. It is not only the evil prone Muslims who commit evil but some % of very good humans are also inspired to be evil by the Quranic verses via their evil prone clergies, ustaz, sheiks, preachers, etc.


When Islam is removed, the 20% of evil prone who were previously Muslims will go on to find other non-Islamic opportunities to commit evil and violence.
Their shift to other evils will be covered by other strategies that are in place to deal with them [off topic here].


*I said theoretically as I know it is practically impossible and not an optimal option to get rid of Islam [or any other religion] at present until humanity can find fool proof alternatives to deal with the inherent psychology.
However, I am optimistic fool proofs alternatives will be available in the future [within 100 years] to replace all religions [Islam in priority].

Last edited by Continuum; 11-27-2015 at 11:03 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-27-2015, 11:03 PM
 
Location: San Francisco
2,371 posts, read 1,512,218 times
Reputation: 3870
How many Islamic countries are developed - in the sense of human rights, the arts, technology ... are 'valued' outside their own surrounds? How many Islamic countries might attract considerable appeal as a place to live for non-Muslims and Muslims alike - attracting say, people from Europe, the Americas, Asia, Africa etc? Not many. I guess the reason is apparent - for the same reasons that many Muslims are clamoring to live in the West. In short, what has Islam done lately?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-28-2015, 05:12 AM
 
144 posts, read 108,615 times
Reputation: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by modernist1 View Post
How many Islamic countries are developed - in the sense of human rights, the arts, technology ... are 'valued' outside their own surrounds? How many Islamic countries might attract considerable appeal as a place to live for non-Muslims and Muslims alike - attracting say, people from Europe, the Americas, Asia, Africa etc? Not many. I guess the reason is apparent - for the same reasons that many Muslims are clamoring to live in the West. In short, what has Islam done lately?
More countries than you think.
That's because you don't know about but there's many actually

ART

Louvre Abu Dhabi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louvre_Abu_Dhabi

Hosting 85 galleries from 34 countries and around 500 artists, Art Dubai will open its doors on March 19 (2014) and is set to run for four days.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/life...est-show-.html
Djerbahood - urban art (Tunisia)

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Djerbahood

Images :

https://www.google.fr/search?q=Djerb...w=1366&bih=657


Atelier 21 - Casablanca Morroco

https://www.facebook.com/LAtelier-21-122195551190402/

Museum Mohammad 6

https://www.facebook.com/MuseeMohammed6/?ref=py_c

Art Festival Assilah

The Assilah Arts Festival Gets Wired - English Blog | By Morocco Channel

Beyrouth - Lebanon


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTDqEkHCiZg



FESTIVALS

Marrakech International Film - Morroco

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marrak..._Film_Festival

Many stars , americans, arabs, indians : https://www.google.fr/search?q=festi...w=1366&bih=657

Marrakech du rire

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marrakech_du_rire

International Festival of Carthage - Tunisia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intern...al_of_Carthage

Many people live in many muslim countries, it's better than you think.
I'll give you some links to show you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-28-2015, 08:28 AM
 
1,601 posts, read 757,561 times
Reputation: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
But, please explain why only a miniscule few make it into the top 20 countries with a high crime issue. This report is pretty much the reverse of yours and it's from 2015.
Moderator cut: link removed, linking to competitor sites is not allowed
No. Don't pull that crap.

Look at the countries, the % Muslims and what the Muslims are doing. For example, look at the UK. Muslims are about 3.5% of the population. Are Muslims mass raping in the UK? Yes. Are they suing? Yes. Are they rioting? Yes. Are they demanding shariah law? Yes. Are they carrying out or attempting terrorist attacks that slaughter civilians? Yes. Are they proselytizing from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs? Yes. Are they building and teaching hate in mosques? Yes. Are they creating no go zones? Yes.

"UK report: Muslim men 200 times more prone to rape children than non-Muslims…"
UK report: Muslim men 200 times more prone to rape children than non-Muslims… | 10News.dk

Three Muslim A-level students threaten to sue college for stress after they were suspended 'for sending an email to pupils accusing teachers of Islamophobia'

Muslim students threaten to sue after being suspended 'for Islamophobia email row' | Daily Mail Online


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMsU9Ex-kJY


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZr9k9X2kdg

"Now Muslims demand full Sharia law"
Now Muslims demand full Sharia law | UK | News | Daily Express

"Growing use of Sharia by UK Muslims"
Growing use of Sharia by UK Muslims - BBC News

"7/7 central London bombings conducted by four separate Islamist extremist suicide bombers, which targeted civilians using the public transport system during the morning rush hour. Three bombs were detonated on three separate trains on the London Underground and one on a double-decker bus. 56 people were killed and 700 were injured. It was the UK's worst terrorist incident since the 1988 Lockerbie bombing and the first Islamist suicide attack in the country."

2007 30 June: Glasgow International Airport attack perpetrated by Islamist extremists.
2008 22 May: Exeter attempted bombing in a café toilet by an Islamist extremist, injuring only the perpetrator.

2012 June: Five Muslim extremists plotted to bomb an English Defence League rally in Dewsbury but arrived late and were arrested when returning to Birmingham. A sixth was also convicted.[33]
2013 April: As part of Operation Pitsford 11 Muslim extremists are jailed for a plotting terror attack involving suicide Bombers.[34]

2007 London car bombs

And others......

Murders and rapes going unreported in no-go zones for police as minority communities launch own justice systems.....Last December, three members of a self-styled ‘Muslim Patrol’ vigilante group were jailed for harassing, intimidating and assaulting people in East London while claiming they were enforcing sharia law.

Read more: Murders and rapes going unreported in no-go zones for police | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Murders and rapes going unreported in no-go zones for police | Daily Mail Online


Revealed: First UK jail where half the inmates are Muslim and others are pressured to convert to Islamic 'protection racket'

Half of inmates at Whitemoor are now Muslims. It is believed to be the highest proportion in any British jail and double the number recorded less than a decade ago.
They form the ‘biggest power bloc’ in the Category A prison, taking over from the previous ‘gangs’, according to watchdogs.
‘About half the prisoners on Whitemoor’s main wings are Muslim, profoundly affecting the social nature of the jail and disrupting established hierarchies,’ the Independent Monitoring Board said.
Its report went on: ‘Against this background we note that some prisoners and staff found the Muslim presence overwhelming. The social and religious fragmentation within Whitemoor potentially posed risks for discipline and hence safety.’
It noted that some ‘faith awareness training’ was being carried out but the religious gulf within the jail had been underestimated.
The report revealed half of the 447 inmates of the remote Cambridgeshire jail were Muslim in May this year – up from 40 per cent a year earlier and 28 per cent in 2008. Nationally the figure is 15 per cent.
Among Whitemoor prisoners in their 20s and 30s, 56 per cent now follow Islam.


Whitemoor prison has highest proportion of Muslims in any British jail | Daily Mail Online

"What IS going on in Britain's mosque schools? Beatings, humiliation and lessons in hating Britain

A recent Government report concluded that over the past decade, Al Qaeda followers have used Britain’s madrassas to radicalise young Muslims.
Indeed, a Home Office-funded project, set up in 2007, to try to spot future terrorists, has identified more than 300 children who are ‘vulnerable’ to Islamic radicalisation. The figure comprises an astonishing 55 under-12s, and another 290 aged up to 16.What is going on in Britain's mosque schools? Beatings, humiliation and lessons in hating Britain | Daily Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE: A 10-month undercover investigation into home-grown extremism has revealed hard-line Islamic fundamentalism being preached in British mosques.

BRITAIN'S NEW PREACHERS OF HATE - Mirror Online

Last edited by Yac; 12-09-2015 at 07:33 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-28-2015, 09:10 AM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,339,951 times
Reputation: 7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
No. Don't pull that crap.

Look at the countries, the % Muslims and what the Muslims are doing. For example, look at the UK. Muslims are about 3.5% of the population. Are Muslims mass raping in the UK? Yes. Are they suing? Yes. Are they rioting? Yes. Are they demanding shariah law? Yes. Are they carrying out or attempting terrorist attacks that slaughter civilians? Yes. Are they proselytizing from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs? Yes. Are they building and teaching hate in mosques? Yes. Are they creating no go zones? Yes.

"UK report: Muslim men 200 times more prone to rape children than non-Muslims…"
UK report: Muslim men 200 times more prone to rape children than non-Muslims… | 10News.dk

Three Muslim A-level students threaten to sue college for stress after they were suspended 'for sending an email to pupils accusing teachers of Islamophobia'

Muslim students threaten to sue after being suspended 'for Islamophobia email row' | Daily Mail Online


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMsU9Ex-kJY


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZr9k9X2kdg

"Now Muslims demand full Sharia law"
Now Muslims demand full Sharia law | UK | News | Daily Express

"Growing use of Sharia by UK Muslims"
Growing use of Sharia by UK Muslims - BBC News

"7/7 central London bombings conducted by four separate Islamist extremist suicide bombers, which targeted civilians using the public transport system during the morning rush hour. Three bombs were detonated on three separate trains on the London Underground and one on a double-decker bus. 56 people were killed and 700 were injured. It was the UK's worst terrorist incident since the 1988 Lockerbie bombing and the first Islamist suicide attack in the country."

2007 30 June: Glasgow International Airport attack perpetrated by Islamist extremists.
2008 22 May: Exeter attempted bombing in a café toilet by an Islamist extremist, injuring only the perpetrator.

2012 June: Five Muslim extremists plotted to bomb an English Defence League rally in Dewsbury but arrived late and were arrested when returning to Birmingham. A sixth was also convicted.[33]
2013 April: As part of Operation Pitsford 11 Muslim extremists are jailed for a plotting terror attack involving suicide Bombers.[34]

2007 London car bombs

And others......

Murders and rapes going unreported in no-go zones for police as minority communities launch own justice systems.....Last December, three members of a self-styled ‘Muslim Patrol’ vigilante group were jailed for harassing, intimidating and assaulting people in East London while claiming they were enforcing sharia law.

Read more: Murders and rapes going unreported in no-go zones for police | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Murders and rapes going unreported in no-go zones for police | Daily Mail Online


Revealed: First UK jail where half the inmates are Muslim and others are pressured to convert to Islamic 'protection racket'

Half of inmates at Whitemoor are now Muslims. It is believed to be the highest proportion in any British jail and double the number recorded less than a decade ago.
They form the ‘biggest power bloc’ in the Category A prison, taking over from the previous ‘gangs’, according to watchdogs.
‘About half the prisoners on Whitemoor’s main wings are Muslim, profoundly affecting the social nature of the jail and disrupting established hierarchies,’ the Independent Monitoring Board said.
Its report went on: ‘Against this background we note that some prisoners and staff found the Muslim presence overwhelming. The social and religious fragmentation within Whitemoor potentially posed risks for discipline and hence safety.’
It noted that some ‘faith awareness training’ was being carried out but the religious gulf within the jail had been underestimated.
The report revealed half of the 447 inmates of the remote Cambridgeshire jail were Muslim in May this year – up from 40 per cent a year earlier and 28 per cent in 2008. Nationally the figure is 15 per cent.
Among Whitemoor prisoners in their 20s and 30s, 56 per cent now follow Islam.


Whitemoor prison has highest proportion of Muslims in any British jail | Daily Mail Online

"What IS going on in Britain's mosque schools? Beatings, humiliation and lessons in hating Britain

A recent Government report concluded that over the past decade, Al Qaeda followers have used Britain’s madrassas to radicalise young Muslims.
Indeed, a Home Office-funded project, set up in 2007, to try to spot future terrorists, has identified more than 300 children who are ‘vulnerable’ to Islamic radicalisation. The figure comprises an astonishing 55 under-12s, and another 290 aged up to 16.What is going on in Britain's mosque schools? Beatings, humiliation and lessons in hating Britain | Daily Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE: A 10-month undercover investigation into home-grown extremism has revealed hard-line Islamic fundamentalism being preached in British mosques.

BRITAIN'S NEW PREACHERS OF HATE - Mirror Online
How Many Muslim Children are in the UK? How many of them attend a radical Madrssas actual what does "has identified more than 300 children who are ‘vulnerable’ to Islamic radicalisation." mean? They have not been identified as, they are identified as vulnerable’ to Islamic radicalisation. That is like saying a child is vulnerable to measles, it does not mean they have or will have measles.

Nice play with statistics. What is the overall percentage of Muslims in UK prisons? Because some prisons have a high percentage of Muslims does not mean the overall rate is high. Also how many in those Prisons converted to Islam after being in prison.

The NOI which is an American Muslim Group (Founded in 1929 by a non-Muslim) have a very large prison ministry and convert quite a few to NOI (Not related to the Islam founded by Muhammad) in the USA virtual all prison converts to Islam are converts to the NOI. They have been active in the UK prisons since the 1990s

BBC News | UK | Nation Of Islam - who are they?
__________________
When posting as a MOD my posts will be in red

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks


MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-28-2015, 10:29 AM
 
1,601 posts, read 757,561 times
Reputation: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
How Many Muslim Children are in the UK? How many of them attend a radical Madrssas actual what does "has identified more than 300 children who are ‘vulnerable’ to Islamic radicalisation." mean? They have not been identified as, they are identified as vulnerable’ to Islamic radicalisation. That is like saying a child is vulnerable to measles, it does not mean they have or will have measles.

Nice play with statistics. What is the overall percentage of Muslims in UK prisons? Because some prisons have a high percentage of Muslims does not mean the overall rate is high. Also how many in those Prisons converted to Islam after being in prison.

The NOI which is an American Muslim Group (Founded in 1929 by a non-Muslim) have a very large prison ministry and convert quite a few to NOI (Not related to the Islam founded by Muhammad) in the USA virtual all prison converts to Islam are converts to the NOI. They have been active in the UK prisons since the 1990s

BBC News | UK | Nation Of Islam - who are they?
Look at the countries, the % Muslims and what the Muslims are doing. For example, look at the UK. Muslims are about 3.5% of the population. Are Muslims mass raping in the UK? Yes. Are they suing? Yes. Are they rioting? Yes. Are they demanding shariah law? Yes. Are they carrying out or attempting terrorist attacks that slaughter civilians? Yes. Are they proselytizing from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs? Yes. Are they building and teaching hate in mosques? Yes. Are they creating no go zones? Yes.

One thing to consider is that in the UK Muslims often get away with murder (or rape). Political correctness and no go zones are two of the reasons Muslim criminals are not gone after.

"Why Did British Police Ignore Pakistani Gangs Abusing 1,400 Rotherham Children? Political Correctness"
Forbes Welcome

"Murders and rapes going unreported in no-go zones for police as minority communities launch own justice systems


Murders and rapes going unreported in no-go zones for police | Daily Mail Online

Muslims are overrepresented in the French prison population by 7.5 times their percentage of the population; they make up 60% of the French prison population but only 8% of the general population. In the United States, although their overall percentage is smaller, Muslims are overrepresented in the prison population by 11.25 times their percentage of the population; they make up 9% of the U.S. prison population but only 0.8% of the general population.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top