U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-07-2015, 12:34 PM
 
Location: New York City
5,556 posts, read 6,906,848 times
Reputation: 1354

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by devotee View Post
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim. As salaamu alaykum.




I was born in NYC. That changes nothing. Here's a little more information, mostly from an earlier post:

Did Muslims Attack America on 9/11? Did Muslims Attack America on 9/11?

9/11 Mysteries - Top Documentary Films 9/11 Mysteries


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1GCeuSr3Mk "September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor"


https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=0hWhvRBjbko Painful Deceptions 911 Documentary by Eric Hufschmid

War and Globalization: The Truth Behind 9/11 (Lecture) - Top Documentary Films War and globalization - A lecture




Wassalaam. devotee
Devotee, I know governments do crap, but man, you cannot just get all happy and footloose with conspiracy theories. There are bad Christians, Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jews and so on. Some of them do VERY bad things. Every bad disaster is NOT committed by your government.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-07-2015, 03:13 PM
 
352 posts, read 308,187 times
Reputation: 54
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim. As salaamu alaykum.



Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneInDaMembrane View Post
Devotee, I know governments do crap, but man, you cannot just get all happy and footloose with conspiracy theories. There are bad Christians, Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jews and so on. Some of them do VERY bad things. Every bad disaster is NOT committed by your government.
I understand your point. I sympathize with you. But you can see, I am sure, that there is a large problem. Muslims cannot be blamed for all of the bad, all of the time. This is just stupidity!! Does it not appear strange to you that, no one, has been brought to justice for this horrific crime? Those building were wired for explosives. That can take months to achieve. How did Muslims, wire those buildings without being detected?



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jwieqSNpnM Zionist Israel - 9/11 They Did It! - Dr. Alan Sabrosky



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAAztWC5sT8 9/11 False Flag Conspiracy - Finally Solved (Names, Connections, Motives)


9/11 Exposed - Top Documentary Films 9/11 Exposed

Wassalaam. devotee
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-07-2015, 08:16 PM
 
417 posts, read 448,086 times
Reputation: 398
Oh my gosh!!! There was no conspiracy by the government. It was muslims that committed the horrible atrocities on 9/11.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-14-2015, 12:30 PM
 
352 posts, read 308,187 times
Reputation: 54
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim. As salaamu alaykum.




I'm not the only one with a sixth sense on these matters it seems.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K66lf5OyG4k Max Igan: "Copenhagen terror attack mirrored the one in Paris. These False Flags are getting old."



Wassalaam. devotee

Last edited by devotee; 12-14-2015 at 12:50 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-14-2015, 12:59 PM
 
88 posts, read 35,004 times
Reputation: 18
on 9/11 whoever did that is need to be condemned and if one analyze those events independently not what news channels claimed. there is surely something was covered up without a doubt, it cannot be done without the help of powerful people in the government also that building cannot collapse with jet fuel and those explosion O man there is lots of question marks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-14-2015, 07:44 PM
 
Location: Not-a-Theist
3,440 posts, read 1,582,753 times
Reputation: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by int007 View Post
on 9/11 whoever did that is need to be condemned and if one analyze those events independently not what news channels claimed. there is surely something was covered up without a doubt, it cannot be done without the help of powerful people in the government also that building cannot collapse with jet fuel and those explosion O man there is lots of question marks
It is only those who are psychological weak who would deny facts.


Again this is common with Islam and Muslims [not any other religions] who has to deny facts all the time because they cannot accept their religion is in fact partly evil which influence SOME evil prone Muslims to commit those evils and violence around the world.


It is a fact, the truths can be VERY painful. But to be more human one has to face the truths.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-17-2015, 05:21 PM
 
352 posts, read 308,187 times
Reputation: 54
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim. As salaamu alaykum.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
It is only those who are psychological weak who would deny facts.


Again this is common with Islam and Muslims [not any other religions] who has to deny facts all the time because they cannot accept their religion is in fact partly evil which influence SOME evil prone Muslims to commit those evils and violence around the world.


It is a fact, the truths can be VERY painful. But to be more human one has to face the truths.


You're saying that we've missed some important facts. Well, tell us what you know that we do not!



Wassalaam. devotee
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-17-2015, 10:42 PM
 
Location: Not-a-Theist
3,440 posts, read 1,582,753 times
Reputation: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by devotee View Post
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim. As salaamu alaykum.
You're saying that we've missed some important facts. Well, tell us what you know that we do not!

Wassalaam. devotee
I personally don't have any direct evidence.
However I trust the conclusions of the many experts who confirm 911 was an act of terrorism by SOME Muslims.
Such conclusions were accepted by the majority of human beings in the world.
In addition I understand the evil ethos of Islam-in-part that can inspire SOME evil prone Muslims to commit terrible evils and violence on non-Muslims as verified by the tons of Islamic based atrocities.


The evil of 911 is comparable to so many other evil deeds committed by evil prone Muslims who are inspired by Islam-in-part.
If 911 was the only Islamic terrorist act, then there may be room for more doubts but that is not the case as there are thousands of similar evil deeds by Islamic terrorists.


There is only a minority of those who agree in a conspiracy theory and their wild speculations.
Why many Muslims agree with those conspiracy theorist is due to their desperation for denial as the truth is very painful to bear.


Fact is Islam-in-part is inherently evil.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-24-2015, 01:50 PM
 
Location: San Francisco
2,371 posts, read 1,501,804 times
Reputation: 3870
Kudos to Simi. I think it's telling that such a poignant essay - one that gets to the heart of an oftentimes unspoken dilemma, has got hijacked (no pun) so quickly by nonsense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-24-2015, 03:04 PM
 
88 posts, read 35,004 times
Reputation: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
It is only those who are psychological weak who would deny facts.


Again this is common with Islam and Muslims [not any other religions] who has to deny facts all the time because they cannot accept their religion is in fact partly evil which influence SOME evil prone Muslims to commit those evils and violence around the world.


It is a fact, the truths can be VERY painful. But to be more human one has to face the truths.
O really? I wanna see how much psychological strong you are, These are not theories these are Scientific Investigation with circumstantial evidence + physical evidence + Scientific Facts. If you are a student of Science or at-least believe in science then check these evidences and tell me. Note: these people are not Muslims nor ordinary people, all of them are well known Engineers, Architects and scientists with at-least 25 years of experience in their fields and also all are US citizens. There is no Mossad or CIA thing in it, This is a investigation purely based on Science + circumstantial evidence + physical evidence. Do not let your psychological weakness and emotions blind you from getting the truth.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYUYya6bPGw

The truth will set you free, but first it will PlSS you off
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top