U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2015, 04:15 PM

1,601 posts, read 750,644 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by int007 View Post
O really? I wanna see how much psychological strong you are, These are not theories these are Scientific Investigation with circumstantial evidence + physical evidence + Scientific Facts. If you are a student of Science or at-least believe in science then check these evidences and tell me. Note: these people are not Muslims nor ordinary people, all of them are well known Engineers, Architects and scientists with at-least 25 years of experience in their fields and also all are US citizens. There is no Mossad or CIA thing in it, This is a investigation purely based on Science + circumstantial evidence + physical evidence. Do not let your psychological weakness and emotions blind you from getting the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYUYya6bPGw

The truth will set you free, but first it will PlSS you off
No, THIS is a scientific investigation:

9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center

Gage places his AIA membership front and center in his presentations. He seems to be attempting to cloak his organization in the officialdom of the venerable 155-year-old professional institution, even as AIA wants nothing to do with his organization. Yes, I checked.

All of Gage’s so-called evidence has been rebutted in peer-reviewed papers, by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, by the National Institute for Standards and Technology, by the American Society of Civil Engineers, by the 9/11 Commission Report, and, see my link above, by the 110-year-old engineering journal Popular Mechanics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2015, 02:54 PM

88 posts, read 34,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
No, THIS is a scientific investigation:

9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center

Gage places his AIA membership front and center in his presentations. He seems to be attempting to cloak his organization in the officialdom of the venerable 155-year-old professional institution, even as AIA wants nothing to do with his organization. Yes, I checked.

All of Gage’s so-called evidence has been rebutted in peer-reviewed papers, by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, by the National Institute for Standards and Technology, by the American Society of Civil Engineers, by the 9/11 Commission Report, and, see my link above, by the 110-year-old engineering journal Popular Mechanics.

Dont fool yourself by turning a blind eye. Here is a complete reply point by point to popular-mechanics article who were trying to conceal the truth.

Reply to Popular Mechanics re 9/11

Old 12-29-2015, 09:25 AM

352 posts, read 308,035 times
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim. As salaamu alaykum.

It seems that you all are still in denial. You actually believe fires brought those three buildings down, even with all of the evidence to the contrary. What kind of fire hurls steel girders across the street and embeds them in a brick wall??? See @ 14:30 of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-cGbEwfx20 CIA Insider Tells 9/11 Truth

Old 12-29-2015, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Dont fool yourself by turning a blind eye. Here is a complete reply point by point to popular-mechanics article who were trying to conceal the truth.

Sometimes you just have to look at the source:

- Coinciding with the release of the Beatles' Sergeant Pepper album he took his first LSD trip (the first of hundreds), which had a major influence on his life.

- he did some postgraduate study in the philosophy of Kant

- pursued his interest in such things as shamanism, which led to several visits to Esalen

- attended numerous Grateful Dead concerts (there was nothing like a Grateful Dead concert).

- Perceiving a tendency toward the rise of a repressive and totalitarian government, the effects of what some now identify as a criminal secret junta at the heart of the US Government, he left the US in 1994, one year after the Waco Massacre, in search of a better life and greater liberty, which he subsequently found. He has never gone back, and never will go back, because the US is a cryptofascist terrorist state, intent upon imposing a materialist-corporate-capitalist hegemony upon the entire planet, and now planning a nuclear first-strike against Russia, China, Iran or all three as its only remaining way to achieve this goal.

It goes on. He hates Capitalism and the USA with a passion. I get it.

Popular Mechanics versus Conspiracy Theorist with fried out brains? Really?

I certainly do understand why Muslims would jump on this, though.

Old 12-30-2015, 06:42 AM

39,026 posts, read 10,819,276 times
Quote:

I had a look at the Trade Tower conspiracy theory some time ago and found that the best arguments didn't stand up (some were simply loopy) and the two that were strongest - the 'small hole' in the pentagon and the improbable collapse of tower 7 had answers, even if they seemed a bit counter intuitive.

The explanation given in 'Mechanics' does convince more and the conspiracy counter frankly does not. It shows a clip of some part of the building doing a flapping action (so what?) and a sarcastic comment on the apparent faults of design. Again, so what? With the near side demolished and the smaller building burning with generator fuel, the collapse was on the cards.

By and large the conspiracy argument despite a couple of still arguable points (so has the moon landing denial theory - and that has been debunked) doesn't stand up.

P.s Yes. The main Pentagon argument is that the hole is only fuselage -size. Well, it would be if the wings sheared off. I hadn't heard the other claims, but aircraft windows are built to last, wreckage was found (probably faked, the conspiracy theorists will say - like the witnesses) and wasn't there something about passports being found? All sorts of wreckage will survive a crash.

Now let's se the debunk.

Yep The wreckage is a plant. Debunker forgets that the wing sheared off some unburned but buckled bits would be found outside. Also the plane was not landing but crashing. Landing gear is indeed folded up into a compact shape - which would cause a small hole.

And another hole means another missile, apparently. Some windows (Pentagon windows, not plane windows) were intact. Why wouldn't they be? The plane caused a fire just as at the twin towers, but an explosion would take out the windows, wouldn't it?

You can't have it both ways. busted windows with debris puffing out cannot be claimed as an explosion here but the lack of any but a limited number of windows broken at the pentagon also evidence of an explosion.

Last edited by TRANSPONDER; 12-30-2015 at 07:08 AM..

Old 12-30-2015, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by devotee View Post
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim. As salaamu alaykum.

It seems that you all are still in denial. You actually believe fires brought those three buildings down, even with all of the evidence to the contrary. What kind of fire hurls steel girders across the street and embeds them in a brick wall??? See @ 14:30 of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-cGbEwfx20 CIA Insider Tells 9/11 Truth
That's obvious. A fire doesn't do any such thing. The collapse of a building could.

I'm trying to give the argument fair whack, Juju. Even a conspiracy theorist with a grudge against The System may have some good points to make. But the points actually seem rather weak.

I'm also not commenting on why some Muslim apologists are jumping on this. Just on the arguments put forward. I haven't seen an expert explanation but I can imagine a collapsing building with girders flying about may well leave some driven into a brick wall.

Looking back at the OP, we got a response about 'muslims are not like that' with some glam girls. I posted a vid of a glam paskistani being given a very hard time by a scowling, bearded Pakistani cleric. It is for the reasonable ones to be allowed to be reasonable we are arguing.

And a scornful dismissal of a flip -flop at the word of a Cleric? Only too easy for a skilled cleric to point out how they are betraying their culture by adopting the ways of the Haram West. How their brothers and sisters are suffering under the attacks of the crusader infidels, and how blowing yourself into the afterlife, taking as many infidels with you as possible and if a few brothers and sisters too, it's all part of God's will - then you will assured of a place in heaven.

Oh yes, with a latent desire to support your culture and religion, such a flip flop could easily happen.

Last edited by TRANSPONDER; 12-30-2015 at 07:57 AM..

Old 12-30-2015, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
Globalresearch - RationalWiki

Headline: "North Korea, a Land of Human Achievement, Love and Joy"
—Everything you need to know about Globalresearch

ROFL!!!!!

Eric Hufschmid

Eric Hufschmid is an American conspiracy theorist who has been "avoiding Zionist traps since 2002". He spews forth a wide variety of conspiracy theories, mostly centred around Jews and/or Zionists. He seems to think that Jews are actually reptilians, who "use their intelligence to kill, sabotage and blackmail their competition [that's us humans]".[1] This is probably inspired (though not directly connected) to David Icke's Reptoid theory.
He believes the King David Hotel bombing[wp] (which was actually a Zionist correct flag operation, as the Irgun took responsibility for the bombing), 9/11, JFK assassination, and the holocaust were all Zionist false flag operations. His paranoia goes so far that he believes his potential wife-to-be is a Zionist agent and that it's best to break off the relationship[2], and that Michael Jackson's death was a conspiracy to "divert attention away from Zionism, Israel, and Jews in general".[3]
He also believes in the moon landing hoax and that Paul McCartney was killed in 1966 and replaced by someone else.
[4]
Eric Hufschmid - RationalWiki

Did Paul McCartney die in 1966?

Jackson's death was an inside job

ROFL!!!!!
Thanks. (don't forget the airliners and their con -trails, sowing the globe with noxious chemicals. Even tree -hugging air New Zealand) I think that the most whacky conspiracy theory point was that the towers were hit by misiles and the airliners were a holograph. I had to comment as a pen pal of mine - used to be a Calvinist, now atheists. But the point is that his detestation of jews has carried over (and possibly his need to Believe something) carried over into 911 conspiracy theories - the Jews were behind it all.

We discussed a lot of points, from the lie about Jewish workers being kept out of the buildings to some unacceptable claim that aero fuel would not produce the effect we saw. In the end it was tyhe accusations of closed -minded denial so familiar from Religious apologists and dismissal of all the counters as biased - indeed all part of the conspiracy.

The thing about conspiracy theories I first noticed with my mother, who was persecuted paranoiac her whole life and descended into dementia had a conspiracy designed originally to shift her fault for her medical condition to some Others, and the more we showed up the flaws in her theory the more people had to be part of the conspiracy to make it work.

P.s scrolled through the 'Jackson' article. awful lot of irrelevance. Lot of well poisoning (any reference to those who disagree is accompanied with a cartoon of a drooling idiot) a lot of rather ill -advised moaning about society. We all live off each other. Some do it better than others. Some do it in a more unscrupulous way than others. The Laws are there to prevent this as much as possible. Complaining that it isn't as perfect as some would like is mere complaining and doesn't prove a thing about Jackson or 9/11.

Last edited by TRANSPONDER; 12-30-2015 at 08:21 AM..

Old 12-30-2015, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
Thanks. (don't forget the airliners and their con -trails, sowing the globe with noxious chemicals. Even tree -hugging air New Zealand) I think that the most whacky conspiracy theory point was that the towers were hit by misiles and the airliners were a holograph. I had to comment as a pen pal of mine - used to be a Calvinist, now atheists. But the point is that his detestation of jews has carried over (and possibly his need to Believe something) carried over into 911 conspiracy theories - the Jews were behind it all.
Global cooling, global warming, crop circles, Y2K, living under electric wires, cancer from cell phones, overpopulation, underpopulation, AIDs killing us all, it goes on and on.....

“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” Carl Sagan

We also have Occam's razor, a scientific/philosophical principle which states that one should never make more assumptions than the minimum necessary to explain something.

I think there are quite a few people who know the truth about any given boondoggle but also know that pushing the boondoggle will serve their evil purpose far better than the truth will.

Hey, did you see this:

9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - Pentagon
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam