Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2015, 11:05 AM

1,601 posts, read 1,164,515 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by int007 View Post
In Islam slavery through debt, kidnapping, or any other means is prohibited so anyone doing that it is Sin in Islam, Islam permit only Prisoner of War and if there is a agreement of exchanging POWs then there is no need of slavery. Since everyone signed Geneva Conventions so there no point of slavery at all, In Islam at that time slaves had better rights then your Guantanamo bay of this modern world.

As far as Human trafficking is concern it is a global problem even happens in US and other countries
I notice you don't mention the rape of captive women and girls. Is that OK????

Slavery is happening all over Islam. Far more than anywhere else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiYnESmz1Mc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQETbqyKHng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ffPvW5sRYU

I am not aware that the terrorists at Guantanamo are being raped. I am aware that when they are released, they return to terrorism.

Terrorists at Gitmo have approximately 100 doctors, nurses and health care personnel assigned to them.
Better than our vets by a long shot!!

According to you, we should be raping them and treating them as our slaves ... if we don't behead them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2015, 11:49 AM

352 posts, read 419,493 times
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name Of Allaah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. As salaamu alaykum The Peace Be Upon You.

You should stop joking with us. You know very well why black were enslaved. Those who think as you do will be re-enslaved. Isn't that obvious?

Quote:
I notice you don't mention the rape of captive women and girls. Is that OK????

Slavery is happening all over Islam. Far more than anywhere else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIqVktQUYF0 Why Blacks Became Slaves, Cause Our Ancestors Disobeyed God So God...

Wassalaam. devotee

Old 12-15-2015, 04:22 PM

5,553 posts, read 8,003,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by devotee View Post
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name Of Allaah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. As salaamu alaykum The Peace Be Upon You.

You should stop joking with us. You know very well why black were enslaved. Those who think as you do will be re-enslaved. Isn't that obvious?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIqVktQUYF0 Why Blacks Became Slaves, Cause Our Ancestors Disobeyed God So God...

Wassalaam. devotee
Why were blacks enslaved, Devotee? I did not watch the clip yet, but from the clues, is it saying WE were enslaved because we disobeyed some god and are you claiming to believe this?

Old 12-15-2015, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneInDaMembrane View Post
Why were blacks enslaved, Devotee? I did not watch the clip yet, but from the clues, is it saying WE were enslaved because we disobeyed some god and are you claiming to believe this?
You didn't read the Bible either I suspect, as the word (explanation), is in there for anyone to behold. Wassalaam. devotee

Old 12-15-2015, 06:18 PM

Are you implying the Deuteronomy 28 theory?

Old 12-16-2015, 06:17 AM

1,194 posts, read 1,100,004 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYedKXpb5mo

Popular youth-oriented Muslim youtube channel strongly denouncing Daesh and violence against innocent people in plain English, while citing Quran.

Old 12-16-2015, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneInDaMembrane View Post
Are you implying the Deuteronomy 28 theory?

Yes. But that is not a theory, it is the Word, of the Lord Your God. Is it not factual? Did it not take place?

Wassalaam. devotee

Old 12-16-2015, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by devotee View Post

Yes. But that is not a theory, it is the Word, of the Lord Your God. Is it not factual? Did it not take place?

Wassalaam. devotee
Man, I have not heard that line of reasoning in about 20 years. Black Hebrew Israelite theology. Of course, I don't believe THEIR version of events in ANY respect, but it sure makes for interesting wild conversation.

Old 12-16-2015, 08:48 PM

3,440 posts, read 2,644,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodmockingbird View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYedKXpb5mo

Popular youth-oriented Muslim youtube channel strongly denouncing Daesh and violence against innocent people in plain English, while citing Quran.
I don't think you have listened to the video.
There was no reference of any verses from the Quran.
There was one mentioned of Muhammad's saying in the Hadiths but the Hadiths is not of divine authority from Allah.

I [as an ordinary human being] agree with the various speakers who condemned the acts of ISIS as evil. As ordinary human beings adopting human moral standards the speakers in the video have the right to express their views and I agree with them as another human being.

However as Muslims [as slaves of Allah], they do not have any rights to make judgments on the Muslims of ISIS or any other Muslims. They may express their views but cannot expect it to be enforced in any way. Only Allah can make the final judgment on the acts carry out by the Muslims of ISIS and other Muslims.

I condemn the acts of the Muslims of ISIS as very evil but objectively I believe they are more truer Muslims than those speakers [supposedly moderates] who condemn them.

Those speaker in the video are better and good human beings like many others [me and you], but they are not likely to be better Muslims [objectively] than the Muslims of ISIS. This is because the Muslims of ISIS comply with more of the terms and conditions stipulated in the Quran [words of Allah] in their duty in fulfilling the obligations of their covenant with Allah.
My conclusion can be tested and verified by assessing how each Muslim comply to the terms and conditions of the covenant they sign up with Allah by using the 6,236 verses in the Quran as a checklist.

Old 12-17-2015, 05:38 PM

25,000-30,000 Foreign Mercenaries in Syria, Fighting for the ISIS

Quote:
Russia’s Air Forces are striking only confirmed terrorist targets, such as Islamic State militants and are not after the so-called ‘moderate’ Syrian rebels, Russia’s deputy defense minister said, revealing that ISIS employs up to 30,000 foreign extremists.

Quote:
“Today some 25-30 thousand foreign terrorist mercenaries are fighting for ISIL, including those from the Pacific Rim countries and, unfortunately, Russia too. Should they return home, carrying the potential for violence and extremism, they will be preaching radical ideas in our countries or will organize subversive activities,” Antonov said.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/25000-3...e-isis/5486489 25,000-30,000 Foreign Mercenaries in Syria, Fighting for the ISIS-According to Russian Deputy Defense Minister

Wassalaam. devotee
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam