U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2015, 01:17 PM

88 posts, read 34,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
H
Hamza Andreas Tzortis is a Greek Muslim convert.
Many people are endowed with the competency to speak eloquently and convincingly but that does not mean they have substance and are wise. Note Hitler and all the various charismatic dictators and despots.

I have heard many of Tzortis speeches and debates where I note he does not have real substance and wisdom at the levels where it matters.
I have heard his above speech and it is really empty vessel ,of no substance and lack of intellectual credibility.
Note the various debates where he showed his lacked of knowledge and he tried to use rhetoric to bulldoze his way through. He failed miserably.

Here is the crunch that deflated Tzortis' whole spiritual credibility and being.
Tzortis was exposed in a scandal where he was a member of an adultery site [Ashley Madison] which was hacked and the members name leaked. He disclaimed some one enrolled his name to shame him. However investigations did out evidence it can only be done by him as it involve payments and emails from him personally.
Here is the proof;
EXCLUSIVE: Islamist Hamza Tzortzis's Ashley Madison Full Account Details Revealed

The penalty for the sin of adultery [presumably implied committed intention] is death by stoning as per the Hadith. [I don't agree with the Hadith on this, but since he is a Sunni, that is applicable to him].

Because Islam is inherently partly evil [besides the good as well] as the truth there is no way you can erase such a fact that is proven with glaring evidences of real terrible evils and violence committed by SOME evil prone Muslims who are inspired by the evil laden elements inherent in the Quran.
First of all I posted his argument not him it doesn't matter who is he and I often heard this crap and one more thing Its not very difficult to create a fake account and associate with someone even your PC can be hacked and all of your information can go public or can be use for any purpose so there is nothing to be alarmed off. I was not expecting from an Atheist a personal attack to someone as you people always ask for logical and rational explanation.

Even if he did and about stoning to death, you need to know that this punishment can only be carried out if there are four witnesses who saw that person with their own eyes while committing Adultery which is almost impossible unless a person go out in public and do such acts where people can see him. You should concentrate on Argument rather then him. If anything wrong with his argument, we can discuss it but not him because Allah says in the Quran do not believe in assumption and pass to others unless you verify it as truth. when people cannot rebuke someone, they play this dirty games to defame that person.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2015, 07:03 PM

3,440 posts, read 1,580,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by int007 View Post
First of all I posted his argument not him it doesn't matter who is he and I often heard this crap and one more thing Its not very difficult to create a fake account and associate with someone even your PC can be hacked and all of your information can go public or can be use for any purpose so there is nothing to be alarmed off. I was not expecting from an Atheist a personal attack to someone as you people always ask for logical and rational explanation.

Even if he did and about stoning to death, you need to know that this punishment can only be carried out if there are four witnesses who saw that person with their own eyes while committing Adultery which is almost impossible unless a person go out in public and do such acts where people can see him. You should concentrate on Argument rather then him. If anything wrong with his argument, we can discuss it but not him because Allah says in the Quran do not believe in assumption and pass to others unless you verify it as truth. when people cannot rebuke someone, they play this dirty games to defame that person.
I have to agree with you, its the arguments that count not the person. I hope you understand this critical point when you argue for the Quran that you must rely on the argument and not based on some subjective, emotional and psychological basis.

Note I mentioned I have heard many of Tzortis' debates and knew he has no substance of matters where it is relevant to the level of debate topic on hand. In the video, Tzortis is a one man show somewhere is Hyde Park [I think] which is full of rhetoric., i.e. deceptions.

The point about his character is a side point but it does have some relevance to his spirituality, religiosity and morality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam