Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2016, 07:24 PM

4,612 posts, read 4,894,035 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by woxyroxme View Post
These people need to go back to the Middle East.

You said it very well. These people should get out America and Europe.

Historically, Europe has been very, very intolerant of outsiders and I expect them to be the same way to Muslims like these two guys.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2016, 09:25 PM

1,601 posts, read 1,164,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiker45 View Post
You said it very well. These people should get out America and Europe.

Historically, Europe has been very, very intolerant of outsiders and I expect them to be the same way to Muslims like these two guys.
Amazingly, Europe has been very very tolerant towards Muslims. Stupidly tolerant. They are being repaid with terrorist attacks, mass rapes, murders, pedophilia, complete disrespect, riots, etc. Sweden, which used to be so low in crime, is now the rape capital of Europe, although every country that allows Muslims in are experiencing a huge spike in rape and all crime.

I agree. Muslims need to get out of Western countries.

The west should stop trying to help Muslims. How many of our soldiers have been lost trying to stop violence in the middle east? There is no thank you, just more slaughter. You can make savages moral.

Old 01-10-2016, 11:54 PM

63,799 posts, read 40,068,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Actual sharia is for Muslims only. It is a violation of Islam to force sharia upon non-Muslims. No Islamic nation,existing today, has true sharia what you have are laws of political leaders being called sharia.
Unfortunately, that is a distinction without a difference. The ONLY Sharia that threatens Western Democracies is the one that is forced on non-Muslims because Islam recognizes no separation between Islam and secular society. The simple truth is that NO religious laws should EVER be imposed on secular society in ANY capacity, civil or criminal, period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Those who do want that are theocrats and our American Constitution would bar them from ever achieving it. If the entire American population turned Muslim, they could not enact Sharia law under the Constitution. Religion has no place in civilized secular government and should be eradicated from every and any government where it has been enacted.

Last edited by MysticPhD; 01-11-2016 at 01:17 AM..

Old 01-11-2016, 07:51 AM

352 posts, read 419,493 times
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim. As salaamu alaykum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
You see videos on YouTube of Muslim conducting Sharia patrols in secular European nations trying to enforce Sharia Laws upon non-Muslim citizens who aren't breaking their nation's laws. My wife and I choose to not drink alcohol and wish others would also do so but we won't try to force them to stop. We eat pork and shellfish and with the exception of a doctor, I don't want anyone telling me not to eat what I want. I too want women to dress a bit more modestly but I'm not going to verbally and physically attack a girl for dressing in such a way. If you buy a Christian/Catholic bible and publicly destroy it, big deal. But if a non-Muslim buys a Qur'an and publicly destroy it, he/she is physically attacked by Muslims. Making a cartoon drawing of Islam's prophet is a violation of Islamic law. But Islamic laws does not apply to non-Muslims. And yet non-Muslims in secular European countries are executed for doing this and use Islamic laws as justification for the murder.
I've been hearing, that ISIS, has a purpose (right or wrong), and they mean for you to see it their way.

ISIS in Afghanistan | FRONTLINE

Old 01-16-2016, 12:49 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,139,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by devotee View Post
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim. As salaamu alaykum.

I've been hearing, that ISIS, has a purpose (right or wrong), and they mean for you to see it their way.

ISIS in Afghanistan | FRONTLINE
Thinly veiled support for terrorism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam