U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2016, 10:28 AM

3,166 posts, read 1,037,948 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
This is something that really annoys me ... people just say anything they want when reality shows a completely different story.

All of Europe is suffering right now because of Muslim immigration. There is no way to argue about that. It is happening. It had also happened and is happening in other countries. Muslims did not 'integrate into local society successfully.'

There was/is genocide and terrorism and rioting and much slaughter and forced conversions and mass rapes and burnings of churches and murdering Christians and those of other religions.

I've just posted this on another thread and I will post it here.

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

United States -- Muslim 1.0%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1%-2%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:
(take a look at Germany today...OMG!! Horrible!)

Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. ( United States ).

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- Muslim 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad &Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris --car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam - Mohammed cartoons).
(This article is dated, it has become far worse!!)

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:
Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace -- there's supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 99.9%

Of course, that's not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.

FrontPage Magazine - What Islam Isn't

This is the truth and it is there for all of us to see.

Look at Pakistan....98% Muslim yet violent crime is HIGH!!
The last point, about 98% Muslims in Pakistan being violent criminals is because of percentage of Muslims there? By your reasoning about percentage, why the violent crime is not HIGHER in Saudi Arabia where percentage of Muslims is HIGHER than in Pakistan?

As for Europe suffering, it wasn't like this until the Europeans began to meddle in the majority Muslim countries. Even before that, WWII began in Europe and Europe suffered. Because of high percentage of Muslims in Europe at the time?

I have lived in Europe for over 50 years and I have not been criminal even once. Give me a break, will you?

Give then an inch and they take over the whole country. USA, India and Australia were taken over by the Europeans. Keep going into Muslim countries to impose your democratic system there before they are ready and, sure, Muslims will end up in Europe because they will see that the Europeans are keen to help them learn democratic system in Europe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2016, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
For all people, not only Muslims, life is a continuous Jihad. In today's world the Jihad many non-Muslims fight is to bring Islam to an end. Very often the weapons they use are fabrications and misrepresentations.
Quite true.

Jihad of non-muslims trying to end Islam as well as jihad of criminal so-called Islamic terrorists is not really jihad but ignorance. Both are in need of real education about Islam.

Old 02-11-2016, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Sadly countering these people has become a very frequent Jihad for Muslims. In fighting this Jihad we must not allow our self to become angry. We must understand that many, probably most anti-Islam people are good and sincere people. They honestly believe we pose a threat to them and their way of life.
This is why both are need of real education about Islam. Muslims are more in need of Islamic education than the non-muslims are.

Old 02-11-2016, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Our goal must be to overcome the lies and to do so with truth and in a peaceful, loving manner. Some things we can do are:

1. Live our life as true Muslims and extend the hand of friendship.

2. Do not just speak of peace, live a life that promotes peace

3 Keep in mind that to return hate with kindness is Zakat. It is one of the most charitable things we can do. Even a smile can be charity.

4. Do not counter with the hate thrown at you

5. Do Du'a that Allaah(swt) will guide and forgive them

If you can not do those things the best option is to avoid contact with those that hate what you love and believe..
(1) Most of us do but the minority only gets the publicity.

(2) I have done that all my life here in Britain but got no publicity. Instead I am seen as another terrorist because I am a Muslim.

(3) That's the real Islamic education that both groups are in need of. Politicians are hell bent on revenge; hare for hate and it is creating only more hate.

(4) I will do my best. It is real jihad.

(5) We can do the du'a but Allaah guides only those who are willing to be guided. This applies to all, including Muslims, as Allaah does not change the condition of people that they are in unless they are trying to change their own condition. Similarly, Allaah does not take away the favour bestowed upon them unless they do not deserve it anymore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or