U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2016, 10:35 PM

4,412 posts, read 1,640,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
I mentioned I am very familiar with the Quran so yes I have read of those terrible punishments that where Allah is so obsessed with the skin of the kuffar.

Yes Hell is far fetched but Allah in the Quran claimed such 'far fetched' Hell exists. You do not believe what your Allah said in the Quran?

If you want to fear the burning of your skin [and a continual replacement with new skin after one is burnt off] after judgment day at least prove to yourself such a thing exist.
Otherwise such a fear is merely a phobia [irrational fears].
lol haha.

There is much more wisdom and knowledge into it * BUT * it's only for those who are seeking guidance.

Few years ago I attended a small talk by a dermatologist in NYC who had embraced Islam due to these very verses of burning and reformation of skin.

He said, the versus were revealed more than 1400 years ago but it's only until recently that medical community has found that our nerves run thru our skin to carry the message of pain to the brain.

So if the entire skin of a person removed or burned, and then he thrown into fire - he won't feel a thing. Because there won't be a live skin and nerves.

So when Quran talks about reforming of the skin then it means that a person in hell fire will not get away with pain once his skin is all burned. The formation of a new skin means formation of new nerves that will continue the pain message to the brain.

So Quran gives a scientific fact 1400 years ago that we just proved a century or so ago.

Again, it's wisdom for those who are seeking guidance
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2016, 11:22 PM

3,440 posts, read 1,582,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
lol haha.

There is much more wisdom and knowledge into it * BUT * it's only for those who are seeking guidance.

Few years ago I attended a small talk by a dermatologist in NYC who had embraced Islam due to these very verses of burning and reformation of skin.

He said, the versus were revealed more than 1400 years ago but it's only until recently that medical community has found that our nerves run thru our skin to carry the message of pain to the brain.

So if the entire skin of a person removed or burned, and then he thrown into fire - he won't feel a thing. Because there won't be a live skin and nerves.

So when Quran talks about reforming of the skin then it means that a person in hell fire will not get away with pain once his skin is all burned. The formation of a new skin means formation of new nerves that will continue the pain message to the brain.

So Quran gives a scientific fact 1400 years ago that we just proved a century or so ago.

Again, it's wisdom for those who are seeking guidance
What the Quran intend is to threaten eternal pain to believer and others. Such a threat is very frightful as the skin is the most common source of pain that any one can understand.
Pain is a common sense experience that is experienced the day humans emerged into existence. The skin which is all over the body is the most common area to experience pain, that is why the Quran [Muhammad or some people] use the skin.

You are insulting your intelligence to equivocate this Quran point on the skin to the nervous system as in Science. There is no "new" nerves but merely extension of the nerves to the surface of the skin.
There are other religions that mention and imply the pain of the skin in hell, e.g. boiling, cutting, piercing, peeling and burning the body which is the skin. These religions did not bother to bring in basic Science to equivocate with the verses.

There is no wisdom in promoting the eternal replacement of the burning of a person skin in hell.
The fact is such a threat is one of the most evil act and immoral.
This is the reason why Allah has evil elements with reference to such threats.
That is why SOME evil prone Muslims, as Slaves, are inspired by their ultimate master to commit evils on non-Muslims and other Muslims.

Old 01-28-2016, 10:42 AM

119 posts, read 107,322 times
Quote:
What the Quran intend is to threaten eternal pain to believer and others. Such a threat is very frightful as the skin is the most common source of pain that any one can understand.
Pain is a common sense experience that is experienced the day humans emerged into existence. The skin which is all over the body is the most common area to experience pain, that is why the Quran [Muhammad or some people] use the skin.

You are insulting your intelligence to equivocate this Quran point on the skin to the nervous system as in Science. There is no "new" nerves but merely extension of the nerves to the surface of the skin.
There are other religions that mention and imply the pain of the skin in hell, e.g. boiling, cutting, piercing, peeling and burning the body which is the skin. These religions did not bother to bring in basic Science to equivocate with the verses.

There is no wisdom in promoting the eternal replacement of the burning of a person skin in hell.
That is why SOME evil prone Muslims, as Slaves, are inspired by their ultimate master to commit evils on non-Muslims and other Muslims.
I am sorry, but did the poster talked about what is moral or immoral? no He didn't. why don't you just stay on the topic and stop this non sense!

I am not a scientist but what the Quran points here is that people feel pain through skin. isn't that right? accept it or not, tons of people who are scientists were led to because of this and similar verses about science.

Old 01-28-2016, 12:28 PM

Quote:

lol ahahhaha ... your posts are amusing and funny.

You can believe whatever you want, my all knowing, self proclaimed Quranic expert, fellow forum member.

We shall wait, and we will see.

Old 01-28-2016, 11:33 PM

Quote:
lol ahahhaha ... your posts are amusing and funny.
You are the "funny" one who deride my posting which is rational, common sense and facts.
Show me where I am wrong in the facts of Science, common general knowledge and morality I presented.

I know the Quran also threaten with "wait" and Allah is waiting.
Firstly there is no God thus no Quran and this 'waiting' threat is merely a paper tiger and childish.
This is a very unnecessary thing to create real fears [which can be immobilizing] out of nothing [an illusion].

Old 01-29-2016, 01:39 AM

2,371 posts, read 1,501,339 times
Religion is for the undeveloped, for children.

Old 02-02-2016, 06:40 PM

352 posts, read 308,098 times
Quote:
You are the "funny" one who deride my posting which is rational, common sense and facts.
Show me where I am wrong in the facts of Science, common general knowledge and morality I presented.

I know the Quran also threaten with "wait" and Allah is waiting.
Firstly there is no God thus no Quran and this 'waiting' threat is merely a paper tiger and childish.
This is a very unnecessary thing to create real fears [which can be immobilizing] out of nothing [an illusion].

Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim. As salaamu alaykum. Just found a thread that I know you will remember.
Are you really "waiting" too? Careful my friend! Be respectful. Be Kind!

http://www.city-data.com/forum/42869681-post238.html

Old 02-02-2016, 10:38 PM

Quote:

lol haha
Another funny nugget.

The problem is, the only and only and only guarantee in life is death!! And we can't stop the flow of time.

So we have no choice but to wait.
And we shall see if there is Allah or not?

Old 02-02-2016, 11:38 PM

Quote:
lol haha
Another funny nugget.

The problem is, the only and only and only guarantee in life is death!! And we can't stop the flow of time.

So we have no choice but to wait.
And we shall see if there is Allah or not?
Philosophically there is no such thing as 100% certainty.
According to Stuart Mills humans infer death from observations and induction.
According the Hume's customs and habits there is no certain of death.

It is because that you falsely believe in the 100% certainty of death that made you so obsessed with it that you have to belief in an illusory god. This is a common thing with the majority of humans but that do not mean it is 100% true.

We don't have to wait for death to see Allah.
At present, philosophical God is an impossibility to be real and thus illusory.

Your belief in Allah is merely a balms to soothe your fears.

Note the contrast in Eastern religion which acknowledges death and its associated fears. Instead of running to an illusory God and false heaven, Buddhism for example resolve the root cause, i.e. the fear itself.
What is worse with Islam is the belief in an illusory God to selfishly save one self, results in SOME evil prone Muslims being inspired by the words of God to commit terrible evils and violence of non-Muslims.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or