U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2016, 01:55 AM

3,440 posts, read 1,584,535 times

Advertisements

50:30. On the day when We say unto hell: Art thou filled? and it [Hell] saith: Can there be more to come?

In Quran 50:30 it is portrayed that Hell can speak and respond when questioned?
How do Muslims explain this absurdity?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2016, 12:31 PM

352 posts, read 308,370 times
Bismillaah ir rahmaan ir Rahiim As salaamu alaykum (everyone).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
50:30. On the day when We say unto hell: Art thou filled? and it [Hell] saith: Can there be more to come?

What could be more plain?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujWsr64kXIs The Keepers Of The Hell Fire - Islamic Reminder Series

Old 01-23-2016, 03:19 PM

4,417 posts, read 1,646,121 times
Quote:

Forget hell. That's far fetched.
Your skin will speak and be a witness of your acts on the day of judgement. Search Quran for these versus )

And when that happens, don't say I was not informed.
Now, wouldn't that be fun? )

Old 01-23-2016, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by devotee View Post
Bismillaah ir rahmaan ir Rahiim As salaamu alaykum (everyone).

What could be more plain?

Youtube:
The Keepers Of The Hell Fire - Islamic Reminder Series
This is more precise which only reinforced the absurdity.

Hell can see and speak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3hoD2AeBDM

This person kept rambling on the lies and absurdity without giving any proof Hell exists.

Note to threaten children with the fears of Hell without solid proof is child abuse.
In general it is immoral to invoke and instill Hellphobia in others.

Old 01-23-2016, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
Forget hell. That's far fetched.
Your skin will speak and be a witness of your acts on the day of judgement.
Search Quran for these versus )
And when that happens, don't say I was not informed.
Now, wouldn't that be fun? )
I mentioned I am very familiar with the Quran so yes I have read of those terrible punishments that where Allah is so obsessed with the skin of the kuffar.

Yes Hell is far fetched but Allah in the Quran claimed such 'far fetched' Hell exists. You do not believe what your Allah said in the Quran?

If you want to fear the burning of your skin [and a continual replacement with new skin after one is burnt off] after judgment day at least prove to yourself such a thing exist.
Otherwise such a fear is merely a phobia [irrational fears].

Old 01-26-2016, 10:20 AM

120 posts, read 107,398 times
Quote:
This is more precise which only reinforced the absurdity.
This person kept rambling on the lies and absurdity without giving any proof Hell exists.
Note to threaten children with the fears of Hell without solid proof is child abuse.
In general it is immoral to invoke and instill Hellphobia in others.
The speaker on the Vid. is speaking on the assumption that Hell exist, the talk was not directed to convince you or anybody else of the existence of Hell. you should know that since you are a long timer on this forum.

now, in order for you to believe in Hell or heaven, you have to believe in the existence of God. Can I prove the existence of God? no, I can't. If you can't see it, no one can show you. so why don't you just live and let live!

Old 01-26-2016, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NABILBB View Post
The speaker on the Vid. is speaking on the assumption that Hell exist, the talk was not directed to convince you or anybody else of the existence of Hell. you should know that since you are a long timer on this forum.

now, in order for you to believe in Hell or heaven, you have to believe in the existence of God. Can I prove the existence of God? no, I can't. If you can't see it, no one can show you. so why don't you just live and let live!
Why do I comment on this?

Reasons [as posted elsewhere]
As I had mentioned many times, as a concerned citizen of humanity I am perturbed by the terrible evils and violence committed by SOME [not all] Muslims.
These 'SOME' Muslims are adherents of the religion of Islam.
Therefore if I want to find out the root causes of those terrible evils I have to understand Islam thoroughly and in depth.
To understand Islam better I have discussed with others [especially Muslims] in regard to Islamic matters.
So far I find discussions in this forum very useful as I gather information and views of Islam from various posters and Woodrow LI have been very helpful.

Why I bother
If Islam is practiced privately and personally by ALL Muslims as a creed [faith], there should be no issue.
But the reality is, SOME evil prone Muslims commit terrible evils and violence on non-Muslims and even other Muslims when inspired by Islam, i.e. via the evil laden verses in the Quran.
Therefore a responsible human citizen must take note of that "creed" that interfered with the rights of others and committed terrible evils and violence.

If Muslims cannot prove God exists [they can believe whatever they want] but Muslims cannot rely on the laws of a non-existent entity to kill non-Muslims and impinge on the human rights of their minority or others.
The OP is to demonstrate the Quran is based on irrationality and support the fact there is no god that authored the Quran.

Old 01-27-2016, 10:32 AM

120 posts, read 107,398 times
Quote:

Reasons [as posted elsewhere]
As I had mentioned many times, as a concerned citizen of humanity I am perturbed by the terrible evils and violence committed by SOME [not all] Muslims.
These 'SOME' Muslims are adherents of the religion of Islam.
Therefore if I want to find out the root causes of those terrible evils I have to understand Islam thoroughly and in depth.
To understand Islam better I have discussed with others [especially Muslims] in regard to Islamic matters.
So far I find discussions in this forum very useful as I gather information and views of Islam from various posters and Woodrow LI have been very helpful.

Looking at the questions you ask, I don't think you are fit to be the Humanity saviour. not to mention that is corny too LOL

Quote:
Why I bother
If Islam is practiced privately and personally by ALL Muslims as a creed [faith], there should be no issue.
But the reality is, SOME evil prone Muslims commit terrible evils and violence on non-Muslims and even other Muslims when inspired by Islam, i.e. via the evil laden verses in the Quran.
Therefore a responsible human citizen must take note of that "creed" that interfered with the rights of others and committed terrible evils and violence.

If Muslims cannot prove God exists [they can believe whatever they want] but Muslims cannot rely on the laws of a non-existent entity to kill non-Muslims and impinge on the human rights of their minority or others.
The OP is to demonstrate the Quran is based on irrationality and support the fact there is no god that authored the Quran.
Another evidence that you don't know what you are talking about. they are groups who call themselves Muslims and they are killing people left and right.... that is true, However, these kinds of groups exist in any religion and any nation take KKK for example.... so now let me ask you a question, why pick on Islam?

also there are no verses in the Quran that say kill non Muslims, I challenge you to produce one that is not taking out of context, or it is out of your misunderstanding

Old 01-27-2016, 03:21 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,154,182 times
ISIS and all Islamic Radical Extremist groups and individuals are demons in human form. Lets get the facts straight. They follow the Devil himself and they are guided by the Devil. There is no God supporting these groups. When they blow up women, chop heads off, rape, and plunder, and kill women, children and innocents, and scream "Allah Akbar", and think they are doing God's work, they are deceived. Any human being alive who supports these groups and their violent, horrifying actions, are also demons in human form. It doesn't matter what any book says. The actions of the demons in the name of Islam, is what is the greatest evil facing the world today. Not the KKK, or the Black Panthers and etc. It is Radical Extremist Islam. This is the greatest satanic presence in the world today. The Devil is orchestrating this in my opinion. This is a battle of good vs evil. Hopefully all of mankind, peaceful and good Muslims and all good non Muslims, will form a formidable army, and unite, to crush these demonic entities. This is spiritual warfare. We also see some Muslims migrants behaving badly in their host countries in Europe, the world is watching and growing very weary of all of this insanity, all under the umbrella of Islam. The world is weary of Islam, sorry to say...and I think Islam is under siege by the Devil...and it needs to find its way back to God and Godliness. Just my opinion and my view.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...tation-steal-g

http://www.christiantoday.com/articl...evil/66995.htm

Last edited by folkguitarist555; 01-27-2016 at 03:33 PM..

Old 01-27-2016, 04:38 PM

352 posts, read 308,370 times
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh; The peace be upon you, and The Mercy of Allah and HIS Blessings.

Quote:

The Keepers Of The Hell Fire are the Angels of God; Glory Be To HIM, Forevermore. Why shouldn't the Angels speak when they are spoken to?

عَلَيْهَا تِسْعَةَ عَشَرَ {30}
[Yusufali 74:30] Over it are Nineteen.
وَمَا جَعَلْنَا أَصْحَابَ النَّارِ إِلَّا مَلَائِكَةً ۙ وَمَا جَعَلْنَا عِدَّتَهُمْ إِلَّا فِتْنَةً لِلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِيَسْتَيْقِنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ وَيَزْدَادَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِيمَانًا ۙ وَلَا يَرْتَابَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ ۙ وَلِيَقُولَ الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ مَرَضٌ وَالْكَافِرُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّهُ بِهَٰذَا مَثَلًا ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ يُضِلُّ اللَّهُ مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي مَنْ يَشَاءُ ۚ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ جُنُودَ رَبِّكَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ وَمَا هِيَ إِلَّا ذِكْرَىٰ لِلْبَشَرِ {31}
[Yusufali 74:31] And We have set none but angels as Guardians of the Fire; and We have fixed their number only as a trial for Unbelievers,- in order that the People of the Book may arrive at certainty, and the Believers may increase in Faith,- and that no doubts may be left for the People of the Book and the Believers, and that those in whose hearts is a disease and the Unbelievers may say, "What symbol doth Allah intend by this?" Thus doth Allah leave to stray whom He pleaseth, and guide whom He pleaseth: and none can know the forces of thy Lord, except He and this is no other than a warning to mankind.

هَٰذَانِ خَصْمَانِ اخْتَصَمُوا فِي رَبِّهِمْ ۖ فَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا قُطِّعَتْ لَهُمْ ثِيَابٌ مِنْ نَارٍ يُصَبُّ مِنْ فَوْقِ رُءُوسِهِمُ الْحَمِيمُ {19}
[Yusufali 22:19] These two antagonists dispute with each other about their Lord: But those who deny (their Lord),- for them will be cut out a garment of Fire: over their heads will be poured out boiling water.
يُصْهَرُ بِهِ مَا فِي بُطُونِهِمْ وَالْجُلُودُ {20}
[Yusufali 22:20] With it will be scalded what is within their bodies, as well as (their) skins.
وَلَهُمْ مَقَامِعُ مِنْ حَدِيدٍ {21}
[Yusufali 22:21] In addition there will be maces of iron (to punish) them.
كُلَّمَا أَرَادُوا أَنْ يَخْرُجُوا مِنْهَا مِنْ غَمٍّ أُعِيدُوا فِيهَا وَذُوقُوا عَذَابَ الْحَرِيقِ {22}
[Yusufali 22:22] Every time they wish to get away therefrom, from anguish, they will be forced back therein, and (it will be said), "Taste ye the Penalty of Burning!"

There are many people suffering in the fires in this world. I see 'the garment of fire' as the insatiable lust of the soul! The 'boiling water' poured over the head, would be "whiskey" which can cause irreparable damage to the internal parts of 'the body' to include the brain; and how it causes the skin to shrivel/wrinkle. I can also tell you that alcoholics cannot stop drinking alcohol. So, they will be forced back into the fire. The worse is yet to come, in the hereafter.

Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim
وَالشَّمْسِ وَضُحَاهَا {1}
[Yusufali 91:1] By the Sun and his (glorious) splendour;
وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا تَلَاهَا {2}
[Yusufali 91:2] By the Moon as she follows him;
وَالنَّهَارِ إِذَا جَلَّاهَا {3}
[Yusufali 91:3] By the Day as it shows up (the Sun's) glory;
وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَغْشَاهَا {4}
[Yusufali 91:4] By the Night as it conceals it;
وَالسَّمَاءِ وَمَا بَنَاهَا {5}
[Yusufali 91:5] By the Firmament and its (wonderful) structure;
وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا طَحَاهَا {6}
[Yusufali 91:6] By the Earth and its (wide) expanse:
وَنَفْسٍ وَمَا سَوَّاهَا {7}
[Yusufali 91:7] By the Soul, and the proportion and order given to it;
فَأَلْهَمَهَا فُجُورَهَا وَتَقْوَاهَا {8}
[Yusufali 91:8] And its enlightenment as to its wrong and its right;-
قَدْ أَفْلَحَ مَنْ زَكَّاهَا {9}
[Yusufali 91:9] Truly he succeeds that purifies it,
وَقَدْ خَابَ مَنْ دَسَّاهَا {10}
[Yusufali 91:10] And he fails that corrupts it!

Multilingual Quran
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or