Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2016, 05:08 PM

3,640 posts, read 29,007 times

Advertisements

10:55
Oh, verily, unto God belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth! Oh, verily, God's promise always comes true - but most of them know it not!

10:56
He alone grants life and deals death; and unto Him you all must return.

10:57
O MANKIND! There has now come unto you an admonition from your Sustainer, and a cure for all [the ill] that may be in men's hearts, and guidance and grace unto all who believe [in Him].
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2016, 05:17 PM

10:37 Now this Qur'an could not possibly have been devised by anyone save God: nay indeed, it confirms the truth of whatever there still remains [of earlier revelations] and clearly spells out the revelation [which comes] - let there be no doubt about it - from the Sustainer of all the worlds. (Asad)

Old 05-13-2016, 05:25 PM

[18.46] Wealth and children are an adornment of the life of this world; and the ever-abiding, the good works, are better with your Lord in reward and better in expectation.

Old 05-13-2016, 07:10 PM

1,601 posts, read 1,160,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
10:37 Now this Qur'an could not possibly have been devised by anyone save God: nay indeed, it confirms the truth of whatever there still remains [of earlier revelations] and clearly spells out the revelation [which comes] - let there be no doubt about it - from the Sustainer of all the worlds. (Asad)
Whoops, Allah forgot where semen comes from!!

Quran 86:5 - 7 So let man observe from what he was created. He was created from a fluid, ejected, Emerging from between the backbone and the ribs.

And what are these revelations? Anything about the cure for cancer? The common cold? The formula for faster than light travel, or how to use electricity? How about time travel instructions?

Old 05-14-2016, 12:06 AM

2,049 posts, read 1,061,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lion5 View Post
The first Qibla Muslims prayed towards is Al-Aqsa mosque المسجد الأقصى (or Bait Al-Maqdis بيت المقدس), here is a lovely photo the southern "chapel" of it (which is the oldest and main part)

Al-Aqsa Mosque

It's still a sacred place for Muslims (and Christianity and Judaism as well), in fact Allah blessed it and the lands surrounding it, and the Israa was from the Holy Mosque (Kaabah) to it, and the Miraj was from it to heaven see this aya, and it's there (in Al-Aqsa Mosque) where the Prophet prayed as Imam and all the Prophets behind them (Peace and Blessing Be Upon Them All).
Is there any verse or hadith that established that Qibla? Why Muslims prayed towards Jerusalem?

Yes, there is.

First to know is that the prophet prayed towards Al-Aqsa mosque before Hijrah, and after it, he prayed towards it for about seventeen months until Rajab of the second year (according to Ibn Abbas), when Allah ordered him to pray towards Kaabah.

\\\

كيف ولد النبي محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم - د ذاكر نايك Zakir naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54COeoDJshQ

د. ذاكر نايك يثبت لبنت مسيحية بالدليل أن المسلمين هم من يتبعون تعاليم المسيح

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egTFgk-2OPE
Have you proof that the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Palestine
Jerusalem, a Jewish you must know the history

During the life of Muhammad

Old 05-14-2016, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
[18.46] Wealth and children are an adornment of the life of this world; and the ever-abiding, the good works, are better with your Lord in reward and better in expectation.
Narrated Hisham's father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236)

Is it good works to rape a little child?

Muslim Book 009, Number 3506:
Jabir b. 'Abdullah (Allah be pleased with them) reported: Abu Bakr came and sought permission to see Allah's Messenger. He found people sitting at his door and none amongst them had been granted permission, but it was granted to Abu Bakr and he went in. Then came 'Umar and he sought permission and it was granted to him, and he found Allah's Apostle sitting sad and silent with his wives around him. He (Hadrat 'Umar) said: I would say something which would make the Holy Prophet laugh, so he said: Messenger of Allah, I wish you had seen (the treatment meted out to) the daughter of Khadija when you asked me some money, and I got up and slapped her on her neck. Allah's Messenger laughed and said: They are around me as you see, asking for extra money. Abu Bakr (Allah be pleased with him) then got up went to 'A'isha and slapped her on the neck, and 'Umar stood up before Hafsa and slapped her saying: You ask Allah's Messenger which he does not possess. They said: By Allah, we do not ask Allah's Messenger for anything he does not possess.

Is it good to slap girls and laugh about it?

Muslim (4:2127) - Muhammad struck child bride, Aisha, in the chest one evening when she left the house without his permission. Aisha narrates, "He struck me on the chest which caused me pain."

Is it good to hit the child you are raping?

Old 05-17-2016, 01:26 PM

204 posts, read 156,551 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6kr_sk2W5I

\\
I understand very well
What do you want to say
But
Do you think that God created human on earth
To live in prosperity and happiness
You are mistaken

Everyone on earth
A test of a different kind

That which does not learn to understand,
And boggle your mind

Example
- A rich man but can not have children no matter how hard
- A poor man has children and can barely spending them
- A strong man and can use his power to do good but does not do it
- Weak man but help people to the best of his ability
- Infidel and polytheist man but he has all the blessings
- A Muslim man has diseases in health

Here everyone trials and test its own
Disease = test
Health = test
Disbelief = test
Money = test
And so on
You will succeed and reach to the right path
Or

Like you would say
do not believe it will be worthwhile to hear that if you become muslim all these will go away, you will be protected, etc. We know at practical level that it ain't so.

Therefore

In the Holy Qur'an
4. Verily, We have created man in toil.

5. Thinks he that none can overcome him?

6. He says (boastfully): "I have wasted wealth in abundance!"

7. Thinks he that none sees him?

8. Have We not made for him a pair of eyes?

9. And a tongue and a pair of lips?

10. And shown him the two ways (good and evil)?

This is wrong thinking
Which you portray Satan
The mind that is far from the
the oneness of God and the prophets and messengers

And if you want to know part of the practical side of Islam to my words

See here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_6LPHaO_-0

The story of how he became a Muslim youtube

Why an American doctor convert to Islam -Islam youtube

\\\\

treatment Exist

But

Human oblivious to his presence

will Be discovered

At a time when God allows discovery

Such as serum and antibiotics

For everything dating for it
\\\
Surely there cannot be any sin in seeking help from doctors, so why discourage it?

Of course, we encourage that

And do not neglect to ask for help and success from allah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKtQN1ZYplY

The goal is the resistance and the constant pursuit of success

And not to fall prey to the instincts of the Forbidden

For everything
The price of its

Satisfaction of God and enter heaven will not happen until after exert your effort

رائد الفضاء ( نيل أرمسترونج ) يرفض أن يحلف على الكتاب المقدس , شاهد لماذا

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYtekAXj5t4

عبادة الاصنام عند الهنودسيين محرمة - ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vjwNDYIIxQ

\\

Prophet Muhammad) were literally written 100s of years after the death of Prophet Muhammad,

Prophet Muhammad committed no adultery or fornication with Aisha. She was his wife even before they consummated! The culture back then and still today in many parts of the world as we'll see shortly did allow for such marriage to take place.

The Bible too allowed for little girls being married off as well:

Exodus 21:7-11
7. "If a man sells his daughter as a female slave, she is not to go free as the male slaves do. 8. "If she is displeasing in the eyes of her master who designated her for himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He does not have authority to sell her to a foreign people because of his unfairness to her.
9. "If he designates her for his son [Note: "his son" means that the master is either her father's age or even much older!], he shall deal with her according to the custom of daughters.
10. "If he takes to himself another woman, he may not reduce her food, her clothing, or her conjugal rights.
11. "If he will not do these three things for her, then she shall go out for nothing, without payment of money. First of all, did the daughter have any choice to be sold off by her father, married off by her master to either himself or his son? No!
Also, the fact that the master can either marry her or marry her off to his son, means that MOST LIKELY, SHE IS HIS DAUGHTER'S AGE and younger than his son!! So he's probably at least 30+ years older than her. Yet, he himself (her father's age or even MUCH older) can marry her.

Strange things: Fathers sticking their fingers into their daughters' vaginas before marriage in the Bible.
Let us look at the following Verses in the Bible: "If a man takes a wife and, after laying with her, dislikes her and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, 'I married this woman but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,' then the girl's father and mother shall bring proof [how do you think they would do that?] that she was a virgin to the town elders at the gate. The girl's father will say to the elders, 'I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. Now he has slandered her and said, 'I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.' But here is the proof of my daughter's virginity.' Then her parents shall display the cloth [the father would literally stick his two fingers covered with a piece of cloth into his daughter's vagina before she gets married and keep that bloody cloth for as long as his daughter is married] with before the elders of the town, and the elders shall take the man and punish him. (From the NIV Bible, Deuteronomy 22:13-18)"

Here is a more clear translation from Hebrew Resources: "The girl's father and mother shall produce the evidence of the girl's virginity before the elders of the town at the gate. And the girl's father shall say to the elders, "I gave this man my daughter to wife, but he had taken an aversion to her; so he has made up charges, saying, 'I did not find your daughter a virgin.' But here is the evidence of my daughter's virginity!" And they shall spread out the cloth before the elders of the town. (From the New JPS translation, Deuteronomy 22:15-17)"
The New JPS translation of Deuteronomy 22:15-17 makes it even more clear about having the parents of the girl displaying the bloody piece of cloth before the elders of the town.

According to the Talmud, the cloth should be "A cloth of less than 3 square finger-breadths. (From the Talmud, Eruvin 29b-30a and Succah 16a)", and before it is being used, it should be "soft, woolen and clean. (From the Talmud, Niddah 17a)"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1Dx-YTsS6A

حوار عن ضرب المرأة في الاسلام - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgWAQWnEAlA

شاب يسأل ويلمح على زواج عائشة من النبي محمد وهي صغيرة - ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sqJdIwpiLE

Old 05-17-2016, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion5 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6kr_sk2W5I

\
Prophet Muhammad committed no adultery or fornication with Aisha. She was his wife even before they consummated! The culture back then and still today in many parts of the world as we'll see shortly did allow for such marriage to take place.
Let me be very clear about this: ANY man that rapes a child is evil. Period. ANY MAN. If Michael Jackson did it he was evil. If priests do it it is evil. If you do it you are evil. If I do it I am evil. If Jesus did it, Jesus is evil. ANY MAN WHO RAPES A CHILD IS EVIL.

WHY is it evil? Because a child cannot give informed consent and no 9 year old little girl wants old men to shove their erect penis into them over and over. It rips them up inside. It is terrible pain. They do not understand it. It takes away their trust in adults and destroys their psyche. I have worked with many children who were raped. They are a ruin.

What kind of man wants to do this to a child? An evil man who has a perverted need to hurt and destroy and manipulate. Certainly no rational, moral man is out raping 9 year old children.

No, 'marrying' the child is not an excuse to rape the child. A child of 9 years old does not understand the concept of marriage. Or being screwed. Go into a 4th grade classroom and start screwing the little girls. See if they like it.

Muslims, to my horror, support sex with children. They claim it is normal. The child likes it, asks for it. They defend the pedophile. They say how wonderful Muhammed was with Aisha and how she loved him. This is what pedophiles do.

Rape is a terrible thing. It is a violation that it seems Muslim men cannot understand. To do it to a child is even more evil.

Is that clear?

Muhammed raped a little 9 year old child according to many references in Islam. She was playing with dolls and swinging with her playmates when they came for her and turned her over to Muhammed to rape.

And this monster says he is a prophet and you believe him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF0HqErHL9I

Last edited by juju33312; 05-17-2016 at 01:58 PM.. Reason: add video

Old 05-21-2016, 07:31 AM

This is due to many conditions

Psychological and social compatibility, feelings and sensations

The important thing
girl Desire(acceptance or rejection)
Should not force any girl to marry

Girl
must choose the proper thing of her

Regardless of wealth or poverty, age or social status

To achieve Happiness
In the Arabian Peninsula
This situation is normal
At that time
Aisha before the marriage of the Prophet
Associated with a person of the tribe before the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
But the marriage did not complete
Therefore
Kfar
Quraish
Did not speak about it
Against
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

You mean
Marriage of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon Ms. Aisha, may Allah be pleased

Nabi speeches before puberty
And married after puberty

So can not marry young girls before puberty

Because mental sensations for the girl
Composed after puberty

\\\

At the beginning of it
qibla in the past in the direction of Jerusalem (qibla prophets and messengers, including the Jews)
But
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him wanted Alqibla In the direction of Kaaba
Wants it and feels it
Raises his head to the sky and look without saying anything
So
allah says in the Holy Qur'an
(144) We have certainly seen the turning of your face, [O Muammad], toward the heaven, and We will surely turn you to a qiblah with which you will be pleased. So turn your face toward al-Masjid al-îar m. And wherever you [believers] are, turn your faces toward it [in prayer]. Indeed, those who have been given the Scripture well know that it is the truth from their Lord. And Allah is not unaware of what they do.

This is from allah
Transformation of all Muslims in the direction of the Kaaba immediately
This demonstrates the obedience of slaves to allah

▶ بشرى مجيء النبي محمد في كتب الديانات السابقة لذاكر نايك - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzvdSwXysR8

Allah's Apostle prayed facing Baitul-Maqdis for sixteen or seventeen months but he loved to face the Ka'ba (at Mecca) so Allah revealed: "Verily, We have seen the turning of your face to the heaven!" (2:144) So the Prophet faced the Ka'ba and the fools amongst the people namely "the Jews" said, "What has turned them from their Qibla (Bait-ul-Maqdis) which they formerly observed"" (Allah revealed): "Say: 'To Allah belongs the East and the West. He guides whom he will to a straight path'." (2:142) A man prayed with the Prophet (facing the Ka'ba) and went out. He saw some of the Ansar praying the 'Asr prayer with their faces towards Bait-ul-Maqdis, he said, "I bear witness that I prayed with Allah's Apostle facing the Ka'ba." So all the people turned their faces towards the Ka'ba.

Note that it says for 16 or 17 months (not 13 years or so when Islam was propagated). This was the second year of the prophet in Madina (2nd Hiji). This would mean the Masj-al-Aqsa qibla was specifically made Qibla in Madina after the prophet migrated

▶ القرآن هو المعجزة و دليل النبوة للدكتور ذاكر نايك - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJlP0GNGKOk

The place of the Dome of the Rock is told to be the place from which the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) ascended to heaven at the night of Israa and Miraj, hence its importance.

The First Qibla of Islam was toward Bitul-Maqdis, which is now in Jerusalem. Muslims used to pray Salat towards this Qibla, until this Ayat is revealed:

We have certainly seen the turning of your face, [O Muhammad], toward the heaven, and We will surely turn you to a qiblah with which you will be pleased. So turn your face toward al-Masjid al-Haram. And wherever you [believers] are, turn your faces toward it [in prayer]. Indeed, those who have been given the Scripture well know that it is the truth from their Lord. And Allah is not unaware of what they do 1

This hadith From Anas (R.A) which is recorded in Sahih Muslim is saying this:

Anas reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) used to pray towards Bait-ul-Maqdis, that it was revealed (to him):" Indeed We see the turning of the face to heaven, wherefore We shall assuredly cause thee to turn towards Qibla which shall please thee. So turn thy face towards the sacred Mosque (Ka'ba)" (ii. 144). A person from Banu Salama was going; (he found the people) in ruk'u (while) praying the dawn prayer and they had said one rak'ah. He said in a loud voice: Listen! the Qibla has been changed and they turned towards (the new) Qibla (Ka'ba) in that very state.

Before the Quran came from Allah the Bible (new & old testament) came from Allah . According to the old testament people were required to pray towards Jerusalem.

The origin of this is based in the Bible as below...

"If thy people go out to battle against their enemy, whithersoever thou shalt send them, and shall pray unto the LORD toward the city ( Jerusalem ) which thou hast chosen, and toward the house ( Baitul Makdas ) that I have built for thy name" [ 1 Kings 8:44 ]

So Mulsims were following that direction because that was the last known direction of prayer given by Allah until He changed it in the Quran towards Mecca based on the verse below...

"From whencesoever Thou startest forth, turn Thy face in the direction of the sacred Mosque; that is indeed the truth from the Lord. And Allah is not unmindful of what ye do." [Quran 2:149

Change Of Qibla From Jerusalem To Kaaba By Nouman Ali

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfeSLuLMeAo

Concept of Aqeeda e Risalat in the light of Incident of Change of Qibla by Tahir ul Qadri

Khan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v67R8quJvP8

Old 05-25-2016, 07:39 AM

How to proof the #Afterlife To an #atheist كيف تثبت #الآخرة لـ#ملحد

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12qB_GNyqHI

حكم المرتد في الاسلام - ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik about killing murtad in islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbsejG--znc
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam