U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2016, 05:39 AM

204 posts, read 109,402 times

Advertisements

It's a great interview if humans continue to layer them a lot of chronic diseases that we see today, such as skin diseases, infectious diseases, to read and ponder ....

- Nail trimming:
Scientific research has shown that failure to cut the nail and prolong the cause of the accumulation of germs and dirt under it, and therefore cause infections and odors. The bacteria accumulated under the nails grow and multiply rapidly because of the conditions for it, then move to inside the human body during the food. Thus, the Prophet forbade mercy peace be upon him for prolonging the nails because of the resulting pollution and poisoning, and if prolonged may lead to a lot of inflammation in the ends of the fingers and cracks due to bleeding and trauma injuries.
- Removing the pubic hair:
It means removing the hair from around the masculine User In other words, shaving pubic hair, a delegate to the male and female and if so, for the Holy Prophet peace be upon him. Has been scientifically proven that this region accumulated sweat and secretions of the skin significantly and are prone to dirt contamination because of its proximity to the place of front and back passages. The neglect of shave pubic hair will help lead to hair abundance in this region and thus find germs and fungi fertile ground to grow it.
This leads to infection of many chronic skin diseases. Thus, the process of removing hair from this area are cleared continuously, and become easier to remove when washing and microbes.

- Plucking the armpit:
For the reasons the former, we find that the area under the armpits where hair grows and increases sweating and secretions of the fat, the fungi and bacteria find a suitable place to live. Thus removing the hair from the underarms means to remove these bacteria remains pure, clean body.

- Circumcision:
Is removed or cut off excess skin that covers the User masculine men. If you do not remove this skin which will accumulate dirt and germs and bacteria grow and multiply until the cause of many diseases Calcelan and syphilis. With the continued accumulation and the growth of bacteria may become infected men with penile cancer, or the futility of the whole man is not circumcised will accumulate under the foreskin remains of urine and the magnitude of the bacteria and fungi may move this to the bladder and kidneys and cause many infections and excruciating pain. The matter becomes complicated if the bacteria moved to the wife during sex, causing a variety of infections may end infertility, or cancer of the uterus. As a result, there are many risks due to lack of circumcision: So the Prophet ordered us to peace be upon him promised that this matter of human nature by order of God.

- Cut the mustache:

The area above the nose, mouth and under the mustache is also a fertile ground to collect bacteria and transmitted easily to the inside of the mouth during eating and drinking. So it must Sa mustache to avoid this infection.
Thus it is clear good effect to worship the believer and that is what we find ratifications him to tell the truth the Almighty: ((97) Whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while he is a believer - We will surely cause him to live a good life, and We will surely give them their reward [in the Hereafter] according to the best of what they used to do) [Nahl: 97].

The Prophet peace be upon him : (five of the instinct of circumcision, shaving the pubes, plucking the armpit hairs, cutting the nails, trimming the mustache) [Bukhari]. This should be a great talk on every believer to take it and apply it in his life. The scientifically proven benefits that accrue to the believer's application of the teachings of the Holy Prophet. Now, to enumerate some of the medical benefits of all that came in the Hadith.

Glory to my Lord has great praise for the blessing of Islam, that Islam is the religion of all prophets and messengers, which urges us always on the purity and cleanliness

رد فعل الناس فى امريكا عند سماعهم القرآن للمرة الأولى

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jutA-40Dq8

شاب أمريكي مسلم يتحدث عن الاسلام والمعجزات الموجودة في القرآن الكريم فيديو مؤثر جدا

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7I3hnKbyn0
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2016, 01:42 PM

1,601 posts, read 754,999 times
wow, allah did a bad job of designing the human body.

Old 01-27-2016, 02:00 AM

Commitment to the teachings of the Hadith

Indicates the direction in terms of sound natural instinct

This is a proof of Islam to maintain cleanliness of internal and external to humans

As for the woman

Must remove all of her hair from her body through the easy way does not cause her pain, such as cream or waxing machine

For men

Five things existing in the Hadith

Does not have to remove all body hair

Because the hands and feet felt the appearance of manhood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpg06lvCUpY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUfVgTdEEyU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_u5bkXHuJE

(7 parts)

Old 01-27-2016, 12:13 PM

275 posts, read 215,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
wow, allah did a bad job of designing the human body.
Why do not you consider them as Manual ?
Did you imagine yourself without nails ?
Or is it cool if it becomes vey long ?

Old 01-27-2016, 06:53 PM

1,601 posts, read 754,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by resigned View Post
Why do not you consider them as Manual ?
Did you imagine yourself without nails ?
Or is it cool if it becomes vey long ?
Why didn't allah create bodies that do not need all this maintenance? He instead created bodies that have so many problems. He is a very poor designer. Why not nails that do not grow?

Why did allah design a penis which will accumulate dirt and germs and bacteria grow and multiply until the cause of many diseases Calcelan and syphilis? Couldn't allah do a better job than that??

Why did allah make such a mess of pubic hair that accumulates sweat and secretions of the skin significantly and are prone to dirt contamination because of its proximity to the place of front and back passages?? Terrible design!! Whas allah drinking when he designed that mess?

The area above the nose, mouth and under the mustache is also a fertile ground to collect bacteria and transmitted easily to the inside of the mouth during eating and drinking, so what does allah do?? Puts a mustache there to grow and gather bacteria!!

Here is a question for you:

In the Quran men are supposed to avoid women during menses.

"And they ask you about menstruation. Say, "It is harm, so keep away from wives during menstruation. And do not approach them until they are pure. And when they have purified themselves, then come to them from where Allah has ordained for you. Indeed, Allah loves those who are constantly repentant and loves those who purify themselves." Quran 2:222

Yet Muhammed loved to take baths with and fondle his women and child bride when they had menses!!

Bukhari (6:298)
Narrated 'Aisha:
The prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to fondle me. While in itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).

Narrated 'Abdur-Rahman bin Al-Aswad:
(on the authority of his father) 'Aisha said: "Whenever Allah's Apostle wanted to fondle anyone of us during her periods (menses), he used to order her to put on an Izar and start fondling her." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 299; see also Number 300)

Why did Muhammed disobey Allah and fondle all these women while they had menses?

Old 01-27-2016, 10:05 PM

275 posts, read 215,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
Why didn't allah create bodies that do not need all this maintenance? He instead created bodies that have so many problems. He is a very poor designer. Why not nails that do not grow?

Why did allah design a penis which will accumulate dirt and germs and bacteria grow and multiply until the cause of many diseases Calcelan and syphilis? Couldn't allah do a better job than that??

Why did allah make such a mess of pubic hair that accumulates sweat and secretions of the skin significantly and are prone to dirt contamination because of its proximity to the place of front and back passages?? Terrible design!! Whas allah drinking when he designed that mess?

The area above the nose, mouth and under the mustache is also a fertile ground to collect bacteria and transmitted easily to the inside of the mouth during eating and drinking, so what does allah do?? Puts a mustache there to grow and gather bacteria!!

Here is a question for you:

In the Quran men are supposed to avoid women during menses.

"And they ask you about menstruation. Say, "It is harm, so keep away from wives during menstruation. And do not approach them until they are pure. And when they have purified themselves, then come to them from where Allah has ordained for you. Indeed, Allah loves those who are constantly repentant and loves those who purify themselves." Quran 2:222

Yet Muhammed loved to take baths with and fondle his women and child bride when they had menses!!

Bukhari (6:298)
Narrated 'Aisha:
The prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to fondle me. While in itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).

Narrated 'Abdur-Rahman bin Al-Aswad:
(on the authority of his father) 'Aisha said: "Whenever Allah's Apostle wanted to fondle anyone of us during her periods (menses), he used to order her to put on an Izar and start fondling her." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 299; see also Number 300)

Why did Muhammed disobey Allah and fondle all these women while they had menses?
because Allah according to his wisdom did not want this world to be perfect. if He did, then there is no meaning for the after life ( which is perfect) in Paradise according to Islamic culture there will be no need for eating for example, but people will eat at that time just for pleasure.

this stage of Human life or ( worldly life ) was made to be imperfect with lots of problems that work as tests for humans.

this is the main point and the rest of your comments do not deserve answers coz it is very boring to answer the same nonsense on every website.

Old 02-01-2016, 01:17 PM

I understand very well
What do you want to say
But
Do you think that God created human on earth
To live in prosperity and happiness
You are mistaken

Everyone on earth
A test of a different kind

That which does not learn to understand,
And boggle your mind

Example
- A rich man but can not have children no matter how hard
- A poor man has children and can barely spending them
- A strong man and can use his power to do good but does not do it
- Weak man but help people to the best of his ability
- Infidel and polytheist man but he has all the blessings
- A Muslim man has diseases in health

Here everyone trials and test its own
Disease = test
Health = test
Disbelief = test
Money = test
And so on
You will succeed and reach to the right path
Or

Like you would say
do not believe it will be worthwhile to hear that if you become muslim all these will go away, you will be protected, etc. We know at practical level that it ain't so.

Therefore

In the Holy Qur'an
4. Verily, We have created man in toil.

5. Thinks he that none can overcome him?

6. He says (boastfully): "I have wasted wealth in abundance!"

7. Thinks he that none sees him?

8. Have We not made for him a pair of eyes?

9. And a tongue and a pair of lips?

10. And shown him the two ways (good and evil)?

This is wrong thinking
Which you portray Satan
The mind that is far from the
the oneness of God and the prophets and messengers

And if you want to know part of the practical side of Islam to my words

See here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_6LPHaO_-0

The story of how he became a Muslim youtube

Why an American doctor convert to Islam -Islam youtube

\\\\
The goal is the resistance and the constant pursuit of success

And not to fall prey to the instincts of the Forbidden

For everything
The price of its

Satisfaction of God and enter heaven will not happen until after exert your effort

شيخ أمريكي مسلم يتحدث عن قرار زواج المثليين في أمريكا

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qLWzilKsXs

قصة مؤثرة جدا لطالبة أمريكية ملحدة اعتنقت الإسلام (An US Student Embraces Islam (A touching story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4dVCewtvm0

قصة ممثلة اباحية امريكية اعتنقت الاسلام مؤثر جدا

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5nE49MYodA

\\\

In the scientific study carried out by the University of University of Southern Queensland show that the beard extend the life of skin cells and maintain the freshness and vitality of the face and delay the symptoms of aging and protect against skin cancer caused by prolonged exposure to the sun!

If we look at everything that came by Islam
Must find the good health and happiness and for man and society. Here is modern science and through his experiences
And by non-Muslim scholars, reveals the benefits of the beard,
The Prophet, peace be upon him by fourteen centuries wanted us these benefits,
worthy of the Holy Prophet respect and appreciation?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXxlRMGsnR0

Old 02-06-2016, 04:44 AM

In the past

There was no shaving of hair in men

also at the time of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
But
There is legislation and became the Islamic laws

So the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, such as Moses in the legislation, laws and enforcement and governance in his people

On the contrary, with the Prophet Jesus peace be upon him was not the ruler of his people

Ex-Priest: Reverend Anthony Swamy Accepted Islam - I Tried to Convert Muslims to Christianity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju0mEGTBNf0

I Converted To Islam - A Drug Dealer Got Caught , Decided To End His Own Life &Then Found Islam !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxkfqOyw28Q

Old 02-11-2016, 10:58 AM

Circumcision as prescribed by Islam involves cutting the foreskin covering the ***** of the ***** only. Those who flay the skin surrounding the ***** or flay the entire *****, as is done in some savage countries, and claim in their ignorance that this is the circumcision prescribed in Islam, this is nothing but something prescribed by the Shaytaan and made attractive to the ignorant, and it is a torment to the one who is circumcised. It goes against the Sunnah of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and the Islamic sharee'ah which is based on ease and which enjoins preservation of life.

It is haraam for a number of reasons, including the following:

1 - The Sunnah mentions cutting off the foreskin covering the ***** of the ***** only.

2 - This is torture and mutilation, and the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade mutilation and torture of dumb beasts, committing outrages upon them or cutting off their limbs. It is more appropriate that tormenting the sons of Adam should be more forbidden, and a more serious sin.

3 - This is contrary to the humanity and kindness encouraged by the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) when he said, "Allaah has decreed humanity in all things."

4 - This may lead to disease or death of the one who is circumcised, and that is not permissible because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

"And do not throw yourselves into destruction"

[Al-Baqarah 2:195]

"And do not kill yourselves (nor kill one another)"

[Al-Nisa '4:29]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRw25KZG0vE

9/11 Really Made Me Consider God: Ex Atheist Darren "My Muslim Friends Were Not Terrorists" youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAREGVtwdec

From Atheism To Islam - A Physicist Who Worked As A Scientist In BMW,Jaguar,Ford ...Etc youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiRsyes_q8o

Old 02-15-2016, 05:16 AM

اسلام امراة بسبب سلوك رجل ملتزم دينيا وبسبب ذكاء د.ذاكر نايك - جميل جدا

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIxmdjiu67I

س11 - لماذا تركعون للكعبة ان كنتم ضد عبادة الاصنام؟ || مفاهيم خاطئة عن الاسلام - ذاكر نايك

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO0JKkVJXwg

Al-Bukhaari (6298) and Muslim (2370) narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Ibraaheem (peace be upon him) circumcised himself when he was eighty years old, and he circumcised himself with an adze. "

An adze (qadoom) is a carpenter's tool; it was also said that al-Qadoom is a place is Syria.

Al-Haafiz ibn Hajar said:

It is most likely that what is referred to in the hadeeth is the tool. Abu Ya'laa narrated that 'Ali ibn Rabaah said: "Ibraaheem was commanded to circumcise himself, so he circumcised himself with an adze and it was very painful for him. Then Allaah revealed to him saying," You rushed to do it before We told you what tool to use. "He said," O Lord, I did not want to delay obeying Your command. "

Ibn al-Qayyim said:

Circumcision was one of the things with which Allaah tested Ibraaheem, His Close Friend. He did them perfectly so Allaah made him a leader of mankind. It was narrated that he was the first one who was circumcised, as mentioned above. What it says in al-Saheeh is that Ibraaheem circumcised himself when he was eighty years old. After him, circumcision continued among the Messengers and their followers, even the Messiah. He was circumcised and the Christians affirm that, and do not deny that, as they also affirm that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRw25KZG0vE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAHUarcECWc
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or