U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2016, 08:47 AM

2,202 posts, read 1,428,895 times

Advertisements

Salam beloved muslim friends!! Just want to try to explain the so -called Trinity ( a term not found in the bible) ,but used to clarify the Godhead ,which I'll explain shortly. The vast majority of Christians have no idea how to explain the Godhead ,which adds to legitimate confusion by Muslims and has them in la la land. Trinity ( three entities was first presented by Justin Martyr in 150 ad) The term triune caught on in the church which simply implies God uses or applies three manifestations of Himself as part of His overall plan. Jesus said "If you have seen me you HAVE seen the Father" This talk to a unbelieving Jew is blasphemy!!! To you nonesense! Jesus coined another wammy saying He is the "I'am". Wow another blasphemy eh? ( not). Anyway God is Spirit and thereby presents this indwelling Spirit in believers ( simple so far). Jesus' role only possible by employing Mary ( lineage from the House of David) to be the vessel of the Holy Spirit ,which is how Jesus was conceived. So God EASILY and without even thinking hard manifested Himself in three roles!!! A no brainer ,yet of course a mystery especially for OUR simple minds!!! Not three Gods ,never three Gods only ONE who decides to present in three roles . He can do this trust me lol. So dump all the spin doctors lies and insanity and tell them to go away and stop being dummies for God!! Keep in mind my beloved Muslims, Satan has presented a confusing array of Christians who lack the discipline of Muslims to bolster your faith . This is a more complex trick to dilute Christianity and making it as disfunctioal as possible ,confusing and not in keeping with your messenger . Be careful and study both!! Be Watchmen! Real Christians attempt to avoid " religion" ,but many facets have been established each
their own quasi mimmic of Islam and in the end man' s mix of truth ,mythology and mysticism authored by a clever Satan. Dance my little gypsies!!!

Last edited by openmike; 02-05-2016 at 09:07 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2016, 08:47 PM

3,440 posts, read 1,589,410 times
As a non-theist and based on my thorough knowledge of the Philosophy of Religions, I agree Christianity believes in ONLY ONE God, i.e. strictly Monotheism as with Judaism.

The ideas and concepts of the Son and the Holy Spirit are merely the forms of the sole substance of a Monotheistic God.
This can be explained by the following analogy of H2O as the substance and its various forms and manifestations as water, water-vapor, steam, clouds, ice, and other forms.
While the forms are very distinct from one another, the substance within these forms has not changed at all, i.e. pure H2O.

Like H20 and its various forms, it is the same with Christianity's monotheism where God is the sole substance/essence and manifesting purely [since God is all powerful] in various forms as the specific Son, and Holy Spirit.
In this sense, God is always in engagement at all times within the Son.
The Son is not God per-se but merely a specific pure expression of God essence in human form.

Some over zealous Christians may ignorantly interpret the Trinity differently but the principles of Substance versus Forms are always intact as in Christianity's Monotheism.

Islam condemnation of Christianity's Trinity is due to ignorance of the principles of Philosophy of Religion and Theology.
If Allah [as reported in the Quran with prophets before Muhammad] can enter into the consciousness of certain prophets directly via his spirit, then Allah [all powerful] could have done it on a constant basis in the whole lifetime of a person if he want to. In the case of Jesus in the Bible, God [all powerful] willed to enter into the consciousness of Jesus on constant basis.

God [all powerful] could place the Holy Spirit in humans [not with full consciousness as Jesus] as he will. It is just like humans are a high fidelity system that is connected wirelessly to God. These are not impossibility because God being all powerful is able to do all things.

The above are the principles that explain Christianity's Monotheism as intact with God manifesting in other entities in pure form and in various degrees of interactions.

Islam condemnation of Christianity's Trinity is based on ignorance, low self-esteem, a big ego and the need to blow the candles of others to shine its own.

The point that Jesus's consciousness is in constant connection with God is much more pristine and superior than the intermittent indirect appearance and communication of Gabriel to Muhammad on behalf of God.

Muhammad as the third party left room for error in communication between Gabriel and Muhammad and this is why there is the issue of the Satanic verses and other possible errors due to the limited physical brain and senses of Muhammad as human.
Even Muhammad's uncle who took care of Muhammad for nearly his whole life and other relatives did not acknowledge and respect Muhammad's related association with divinity and his preachings.

Last edited by Continuum; 02-05-2016 at 08:55 PM..

Old 02-07-2016, 09:58 PM

2,202 posts, read 1,428,895 times
I won't question Mohammad's visit by Gabriel anymore than Paul's encounter with the post resurrected
Jesus in His shekinah glory on the road to Damascus ,but both are suspect to be debated. Paul was temporarily blinded acknowledged by Aninias , Did Mohammad rip off parts of the Jesus walk to firm
up his writings?

Old 02-09-2016, 02:06 PM

3,167 posts, read 1,043,445 times
Salaam, openmike

I agree that Christians worship One God. Their mistake is in trying to describe God.

Old 03-15-2016, 10:06 PM

23 posts, read 10,210 times
Father, son and Holy Ghost is one? Seems like 3 to me. Who ran the world is if killed himself? And is it befitting for God to be born out of a viginia?

Old 03-15-2016, 10:21 PM

56,251 posts, read 54,695,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Salaam, openmike

I agree that Christians worship One God. Their mistake is in trying to describe God.
This Christian agrees with you. How can we think we can describe or define God?

Peace.

Old 03-15-2016, 10:22 PM

56,251 posts, read 54,695,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamzam66 View Post
Father, son and Holy Ghost is one? Seems like 3 to me. Who ran the world is if killed himself? And is it befitting for God to be born out of a viginia?
Um, yeah...thanks for THAT contribution to the conversation...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or