U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-02-2016, 03:38 PM
 
3,166 posts, read 1,036,278 times
Reputation: 289

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
I might believe you if I hadn't read the Quran and ahadith and studied history and talked to thousands of Muslims and read books and articles and seen the riots first hand and known people who had family members raped by Muslims. I might believe you if I hadn't gone to Europe and I hadn't seen with my own eyes what Muslims are doing. I might believe you if I didn't know so many ex-Muslims who tell the truth. And, we have the videos, the blogs, the terrorist attacks......

I know Islam is full of hate and terrorism and rape and pedophilia and slaughter and all kinds of perverted evil.

I hate evil. You love evil. Do you think that makes me a bad person and you a good person?
You lie that I love evil. You lie that you hate evil. I don't love evil and you love evil. That makes me good person and you Muslim hater.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-03-2016, 04:27 PM
 
3,166 posts, read 1,036,278 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
I am the one standing against pedophilia and mass rape and slavery and terrorism and murder and torture and genocide
In this forum, the only thing you are standing for is incessant spewing of hate against Muslims and Islam.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-03-2016, 06:33 PM
 
1,601 posts, read 750,644 times
Reputation: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
In this forum, the only thing you are standing for is incessant spewing of hate against Muslims and Islam.
Well, yes, since Muslims and Islam stand for evil and I'm against evil.

For example, I work with abused children. I see the results of men raping 9 year old little girls. I do my best to help those little girls. You think a man that raped a 9 year old child is a perfect example of conduct.

I hate pedophilia, and you love a child rapist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-04-2016, 01:23 AM
 
3,166 posts, read 1,036,278 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
Well, yes, since Muslims and Islam stand for evil and I'm against evil.

For example, I work with abused children. I see the results of men raping 9 year old little girls. I do my best to help those little girls. You think a man that raped a 9 year old child is a perfect example of conduct.

I hate pedophilia, and you love a child rapist.
That is now hate against me. That's what you stand for.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-05-2016, 07:03 AM
 
1,601 posts, read 750,644 times
Reputation: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
That is now hate against me. That's what you stand for.
Not really. I hate what you stand for and defend. You personally are nothing to me other than someone who supports and defends evil. It is that evil that I 'hate'. I hate terrorism and genocide and pedophilia and slavery and mass rape of women and mass slaughter....as I have told you over and over. Every good person hates these things. It is called JUSTICE.

You want me to accept your evil. I won't. You want me to refrain from judging good from evil. I won't refrain from doing that. You want me to pretend evil does not exist in Islam. I won't pretend. When your impartial attitude declares, in effect, that neither the good nor the evil may expect anything from you—whom do you betray and whom do you encourage?

You don't even know the root of morality, or why humans need a moral code of values and what a proper code of moral values is. The quran sure didn't tell you.

Islam preaches the very worst evil of all...the evil that is the root of all other evils.

I am not talking about rape or slavery or terrorism, but the evil that is at the root of these things.

Can you even tell me what that evil is? What is the common denominator of rape and slavery and slaughter and terrorism?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-05-2016, 09:15 AM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,274,304 times
Reputation: 7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
Not really. I hate what you stand for and defend. You personally are nothing to me other than someone who supports and defends evil. It is that evil that I 'hate'. I hate terrorism and genocide and pedophilia and slavery and mass rape of women and mass slaughter....as I have told you over and over. Every good person hates these things. It is called JUSTICE.

You want me to accept your evil. I won't. You want me to refrain from judging good from evil. I won't refrain from doing that. You want me to pretend evil does not exist in Islam. I won't pretend. When your impartial attitude declares, in effect, that neither the good nor the evil may expect anything from you—whom do you betray and whom do you encourage?

You don't even know the root of morality, or why humans need a moral code of values and what a proper code of moral values is. The quran sure didn't tell you.

Islam preaches the very worst evil of all...the evil that is the root of all other evils.

I am not talking about rape or slavery or terrorism, but the evil that is at the root of these things.

Can you even tell me what that evil is? What is the common denominator of rape and slavery and slaughter and terrorism?
the fact you are misconstruing the Qur'an so badly is a very strong indication you have no knowledge of what Islam is.Yes there are evil Muslims, just as there are evil people in every walk of life. But they are not evil because they are Muslim, they are evil because they choose to be evil.

Yes the Muslim terrorists are very frightening not just to non-Muslims but also to Muslims. The difference is that those of us who are Muslim know it is not Islam that is causing them to be evil. Islam condemns terrorism pedophilia, and the other evils you believe it promotes.There is no justification in the Qur'an for evil acts. Yes the evil acts commited by Muslim have been horrific, but no more horrific than what is found among non-Muslim criminals. Sadly in todays world it takes very few people to harm a large number of innocent people. You are probably too young to remember the bombing of the black schools and churches here in the US during the 1940 and 1950s I remember them very well and they were just as horrific as the attacks by evil Muslims. but they do not represent all southern Christians and the vast majority of Christians are not evil. so it is with Islam the evil ones do not represent Islam nor how Muslims understand the Qur'an.

A Muslim knows that the Qur'an was sent to all people as a blessing and as a source of Peace here on earth and in the hereafter. But to understand it as such one must learn why each ayyat was sent, what it's meaning actually is and who it is applicable to. If a Muslim finds justification to do evil in the Qur'an he does not understand Islam. The Qur'an commands us to bring Peace, harmony and love where ever we go and not to sow discord or malice upon the land.
__________________
When posting as a MOD my posts will be in red

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks


MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-05-2016, 12:04 PM
 
3,166 posts, read 1,036,278 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
the fact you are misconstruing the Qur'an so badly is a very strong indication you have no knowledge of what Islam is.
I agree 100%.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-05-2016, 01:31 PM
 
3,166 posts, read 1,036,278 times
Reputation: 289
This thread now has truely been hijacked. It is no longer about The Islamic Dilemma regarding the Qur'an and Bible. It needs to be brought back to the topic of the thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-06-2016, 12:08 AM
 
Location: Not-a-Theist
3,440 posts, read 1,581,295 times
Reputation: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Yes there are evil Muslims, just as there are evil people in every walk of life. But they are not evil because they are Muslim, they are evil because they choose to be evil.

Yes the Muslim terrorists are very frightening not just to non-Muslims but also to Muslims. The difference is that those of us who are Muslim know it is not Islam that is causing them to be evil. Islam.
If you are good rational human and concerned citizen of humanity you need to recognize the following facts and truths;


1. 20% of all humans [including Muslims] are evil prone. [you agree on this].


2. The Quran contain evil-laden elements of various degrees. [you need to admit this].


3. It is the evil elements in 2 that influenced evil prone Muslims to commit terrible evils and violence around the world. [you need to admit this].


4. Therefore Islam [in part] caused the evil prone Muslims to commit evils and violence.
(note this in-part, not the whole of Islam).


The above is the same with cigarettes, i.e. not every one who smoke cigarettes suffer from lung cancer. Therefore it is only cigarettes in part [the malignant elements] that caused SOME cancer prone people to suffer from lung cancer.


It is also the same with asbestos, i.e. not every one exposed to asbestos suffer cancer.
Therefore it is only asbestos in part [the malignant elements] that caused SOME cancer prone people to suffer from lung cancer when they have been exposed to asbestos.


Therefore, similar to cigarettes, asbestos, other poisonous elements and ideologies,
(I understand the truth is painful to bear,) but
you have to admit, Islam in part , not whole, influenced some evil prone Muslims to commit terrible evils and violence.
The proofs of this claim is glaringly evident for any one to deny it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-06-2016, 01:27 PM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,274,304 times
Reputation: 7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
If you are good rational human and concerned citizen of humanity you need to recognize the following facts and truths;


1. 20% of all humans [including Muslims] are evil prone. [you agree on this].


2. The Quran contain evil-laden elements of various degrees. [you need to admit this].


3. It is the evil elements in 2 that influenced evil prone Muslims to commit terrible evils and violence around the world. [you need to admit this].


4. Therefore Islam [in part] caused the evil prone Muslims to commit evils and violence.
(note this in-part, not the whole of Islam).


The above is the same with cigarettes, i.e. not every one who smoke cigarettes suffer from lung cancer. Therefore it is only cigarettes in part [the malignant elements] that caused SOME cancer prone people to suffer from lung cancer.


It is also the same with asbestos, i.e. not every one exposed to asbestos suffer cancer.
Therefore it is only asbestos in part [the malignant elements] that caused SOME cancer prone people to suffer from lung cancer when they have been exposed to asbestos.


Therefore, similar to cigarettes, asbestos, other poisonous elements and ideologies,
(I understand the truth is painful to bear,) but
you have to admit, Islam in part , not whole, influenced some evil prone Muslims to commit terrible evils and violence.
The proofs of this claim is glaringly evident for any one to deny it.
Actually on point one what I agree on is that a percentage of all people are evil prone. I do not know what the percentage is, therefore I do not know if it is or is not 20%

You and I disagree as to if some verses are evil laden. Now as to if people are influenced by some verses to do evil, I think what actually happens is people that are prone to evil will interpret anything to Justify their goal.

What needs to be looked at is what percentage of Muslims commit violence in comparison to the percentage of non-Muslims that commit violence.

My own observations have been that non-Muslims are much more likely to commit acts of violence. The world wide murder rates tend to verify that..Virtually every person that commits an act of evil will find reason to justify their act. A Muslim by the fact of being Muslim has to find a method of using the Qur'an as justification as We believe everything we do we do for Allaah(swt). If you completely eliminated the Qur'an a Muslim committing violence would still find a way to show that Allaah(swt) condoned his action. If you completely eliminated Islam, the violence would increase world wide Islam is greatly reducing violence among nearly 1.7 billion people.
__________________
When posting as a MOD my posts will be in red

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks


MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top