U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2016, 10:21 AM

120 posts, read 107,373 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
Like this favor:

The Apostle of Allah sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you except those (captives and slaves) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433)

Let the mass raping begin with allah as the peeping Tom.

Looks like you don't really understand what the verse of hadith is talking about, let's examine them

1. The question of the Apostles should tell you something about their character, a rapist doesn't usually ask these kinds of question.

2. Let's examine the verse
"Prohibited to you [for marriage] are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your father's sisters, your mother's sisters, your brother's daughters, your sister's daughters, your [milk] mothers who nursed you, your sisters through nursing, your wives' mothers, and your step-daughters under your guardianship [born] of your wives unto whom you have gone in. But if you have not gone in unto them, there is no sin upon you. And [also prohibited are] the wives of your sons who are from your [own] loins, and that you take [in marriage] two sisters simultaneously, except for what has already occurred. Indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful" (Quran 4:23)

"And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess. [This is] the decree of Allah upon you. And lawful to you are [all others] beyond these, [provided] that you seek them [in marriage] with [gifts from] your property, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse. So for whatever you enjoy [of marriage] from them, give them their due compensation as an obligation. And there is no blame upon you for what you mutually agree to beyond the obligation. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise" (Quran 4:24)

The whole verse is talking about marriage, so why bring up rape!!! you are misleading others or you don't understand what you are talking about

3. The Hadith is talking about Captive who became Muslims and wanted to marry some of the apostles. there is nothing about raping them here
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2016, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
The Allah in the Quran condemned ALL non-Muslims [kafara, kuffar, infidels] to be in the worst possible conditions [dominated by Muslims, etc.] on Earth and to be burnt in Hell continually with change of skins and eternally.
As such there is no way Allah will grant favors to any non-Muslims.

We don't defend God of what He does because He doesn't need it and We can't ask. so the matter He puts some people to hell that is totally up to him.

but Here on earth, how are they put In worst conditions?

Old 03-03-2016, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Tell me what these verses say:

Qur’an 22:19-22

2:39

2:24

2:104

2:90

2:161

2:254

3:4

3:10

3:11

3:12

3:28

3:56

3:106

3:131

POST THESE VERSES! There are HUNDREDS of verses like this in the Quran. HUNDREDS!!

This is a big list to go through, but if you want to discuss, select your favourite, post the verse, tell me what it means then We can go from there

Old 03-03-2016, 10:27 AM

3,167 posts, read 1,038,277 times
Quote:
ALL non-Muslims are disbelievers!!!
Not all non-Muslims are disbelievers. The Qur'an does not say "ALL non-Muslims" or even "ALL disbelievers".
The claim about the Qur'an was about "ALL non-Muslims". If you do not know the difference between non-Muslims and disbelievers, ask him who had stated "ALL non-Muslims" instead of just "disbelievers".

Old 03-03-2016, 10:31 AM

1,601 posts, read 751,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NABILBB View Post
This is a big list to go through, but if you want to discuss, select your favourite, post the verse, tell me what it means then We can go from there
Just go to the quran.com
It will take you just a few minutes. I could do it in 3 or 4 minutes.

They are almost all in the second and third chapter.

Old 03-03-2016, 10:31 AM

3,167 posts, read 1,038,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NABILBB View Post
That could not more fair but these verses are not mentioned for discussion but to spread hate against the Qur'an.

Old 03-03-2016, 10:49 AM

1,601 posts, read 751,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Not all non-Muslims are disbelievers. The Qur'an does not say "ALL non-Muslims" or even "ALL disbelievers".
The claim about the Qur'an was about "ALL non-Muslims". If you do not know the difference between non-Muslims and disbelievers, ask him who had stated "ALL non-Muslims" instead of just "disbelievers".
Disbelief: Lack of faith in something:
I’ll burn in hell for disbelief

The Quran also talks about unbelievers.
Unbeliever: Someone who has no religious beliefs, or who does not follow a particular religion.

2:24
But if you do (it) not and never shall you do (it), then be on your guard against the fire of which men and stones are the fuel; it is prepared for the unbelievers.

4:151
Yusuf Ali
They are in truth (equally) unbelievers; and we have prepared for unbelievers a humiliating punishment.

4:140
Sahih International
And it has already come down to you in the Book that when you hear the verses of Allah [recited], they are denied [by them] and ridiculed; so do not sit with them until they enter into another conversation. Indeed, you would then be like them. Indeed Allah will gather the hypocrites and disbelievers in Hell all together -

8:12
Yusuf Ali
Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

8:14
Shakir
This-- taste it, and (know) that for the unbelievers is the chastisement of fire.

And then we have the verses like this:

3:31
Say (O Muhammad SAW to mankind): "If you (really) love Allah then follow me (i.e. accept Islamic Monotheism, follow the Quran and the Sunnah), Allah will love you and forgive you of your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

Old 03-03-2016, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Just go to the quran.com
It will take you just a few minutes. I could do it in 3 or 4 minutes.

They are almost all in the second and third chapter.
I am not concern with finding the verses, but it takes time to explain them to you, specially it looks like you don't know what you are talking about.

so, man up.... if you claim something, you should be able to give a full question

Old 03-03-2016, 11:22 AM

1,039 posts, read 775,577 times
The Quran was only written 1370 years ago. The bible way before. It is same God they are talking about. So Jews and Christians are believers the same as Muslims.

Old 03-03-2016, 12:47 PM

15,511 posts, read 13,284,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelightfulNYC View Post
The Quran was only written 1370 years ago. The bible way before. It is same God they are talking about. So Jews and Christians are believers the same as Muslims.
Not all Christians or Jews believe in Allaah(swt) although I do find that a large percentage of Jews do. In Christianity it seems that a large number of "American fundamentalists" have change God to be someone different from Allaah(swt) So it is probably safe tosay that most Christians and Jews do believe in Allaah(swt) Although they may call him different names such as God, Deos, Gott, Yahweh, Elohim, Jehovah etc

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks

MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or