Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2016, 03:26 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,067,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
Does he answer those prayers? Does he grant favors to non-Muslims?

Just curious to hear what Muslims would say.
Allah is the creator AND the owner, of ALL humans (and everything else in the universe).

Allah sustains Humans regardless of what their belief is. Allah provides them with food, shelter, intelligence, logic, and many, many other resources and amenities of life.

Does Allah listen and answers the prayers of non-muslims? Yes, otherwise, Allah would have not blessed them with off springs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2016, 05:33 PM

1,601 posts, read 1,159,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NABILBB View Post

"And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess. " (Quran 4:24)

3. The Hadith is talking about Captive who became Muslims and wanted to marry some of the apostles. there is nothing about raping them here

What does this mean, "And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess"????

Are you saying that Muhammed and his men attack an unarmed village, slaughter the men and boys and the women and girls get really horney for the men that just slaughtered their husbands, sons, fathers and brothers?

I'm kinda thinking rape is pretty strongly implied...like with Muhammed raping a 9 year old child. 9 year olds don't want old men to screw them. Really. Try it sometime. Try breaking into a house, slaughtering the men and boys and see if the women and girls want to have sex with you.

Are Muslims really this immoral and stupid?

Old 03-03-2016, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
Allah is the creator AND the owner, of ALL humans (and everything else in the universe).
How come allah doesn't know where sperm comes from or how babies are formed?

Old 03-04-2016, 12:53 AM

3,440 posts, read 2,632,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
Continuum, I think you have counted the verses....how many verses in the Quran talk about endless torture of the souls of disbelievers? I think it was over 500.
According to my analysis I counted 312 verses related to HELL and Fire.

The number of verses related to "violence" is 508;
The number related to "cruelty" is 476.
Note these elements appear with a range of degrees from low to high.

Old 03-04-2016, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
An utter lie!
You did not read the 6,236 verses in the Quran??
Note non-Muslims [disbelievers] are accorded the worst torture in Hell.

Here is Earth, non-Muslims are expected to be dominated by the superiority of Islam and Muslims and they must pay tax to Muslims.
The above is the ultimate mission of Islam which is world domination but of course in practice that is not the case and it will never be. However, many Muslims will strive for the ultimate mission of Islam as pronounced in the Quran.

In addition note the many stories of how the Jews and Christians of old were tortured on Earth for disbelieving. Flood, rain of stone, town razed to the ground, crops were destroyed etc.

Note this ridiculous scenario and claim:
Just as you do not want to prove your assertion 'God exists'
So, I don't have to prove my above assertion?

Obvious I will provide proofs from the verses in the Quran.
But if you expect me to produce proofs, you have to provide justified proofs, i.e. God exists as well.

Last edited by Continuum; 03-04-2016 at 01:14 AM..

Old 03-04-2016, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NABILBB View Post
We don't defend God of what He does because He doesn't need it and We can't ask. so the matter He puts some people to hell that is totally up to him.

but Here on earth, how are they put In worst conditions?
As a human being you must have some basic level of morality within your moral compass.
The concept of torturing humans wherever is immoral.
Therefore if you [as a human being] come across any elements of immorality you must take a stand regardless of whether it is from God or otherwise.

When Allah condemns non-Muslims to Hell, it send the wrong impression to Muslims, i.e. SOME evil prone Muslims who will share the same views [good or evil] that Allah has on non-Muslims.

It is human nature to be influenced by their leaders [Allah is their greatest leaders] and they will be swayed to do what the leader do to others. When Hitler deliver his hate the Jews message, his followers were influenced to kill Jews wherever they find them.
This is what happened to the Jordanian pilot who was burnt to death because Allah burnt his enemies to death in Hell and on Earth i.e. note what happened to the Jews and Christians of old who disobeyed Allah.

Here on Earth?
Note my reply to Khalif above.

Old 03-04-2016, 04:25 AM

3,640 posts, read 27,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
When Allah condemns non-Muslims to Hell, it send the wrong impression to Muslims, i.e. SOME evil prone Muslims who will share the same views [good or evil] that Allah has on non-Muslims.
And the evil prone non- muslim is getting the exact same impression of the verses. Both misunderstand them.

Old 03-04-2016, 06:06 AM

15,501 posts, read 17,023,829 times
Quote:
The Allah in the Quran condemned ALL non-Muslims [kafara, kuffar, infidels] to be in the worst possible conditions [dominated by Muslims, etc.] on Earth and to be burnt in Hell continually with change of skins and eternally.
As such there is no way Allah will grant favors to any non-Muslims.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
An utter lie!
Quote:
You did not read the 6,236 verses in the Quran??
Note non-Muslims [disbelievers] are accorded the worst torture in Hell.

Here is Earth, non-Muslims are expected to be dominated by the superiority of Islam and Muslims and they must pay tax to Muslims.
The above is the ultimate mission of Islam which is world domination but of course in practice that is not the case and it will never be. However, many Muslims will strive for the ultimate mission of Islam as pronounced in the Quran.

In addition note the many stories of how the Jews and Christians of old were tortured on Earth for disbelieving. Flood, rain of stone, town razed to the ground, crops were destroyed etc.

Note this ridiculous scenario and claim:
Just as you do not want to prove your assertion 'God exists'
So, I don't have to prove my above assertion?

Obvious I will provide proofs from the verses in the Quran.
But if you expect me to produce proofs, you have to provide justified proofs, i.e. God exists as well.
The key words are ALL Non-Muslims No where does the Qur'an state ALL NON_MUSLIMS will go to Hell.

In reading the Qur'an we do not know who will go to Hell we do know there are some behaviors that lead to Hell but over all we are not told WHO will be go to Hell. The Qur'an also states the behaviors that will lead to Heaven. We are also told there are different levels of Hell and it appears that only the worse level is described in the Qur'an which seems to be pretty much reserved for hypocrites and apostates from Islam. We are also told that not all who follow the path hell will spend eternity there.

No person will go toeternal Hell unless they themselve choose to follow the path too it deliberately and with having been given the opportunity to learn what awaits those who choose Hell over heaven. We also know that all people Muslimand Non-Muslim will be rewarded for the good the do and punished for the rewards they do. the rewards being worth many times more than the value of their deeds and the evil never punushed in eccess of the value of their deeds. Theses rewards and punishments may come at anytime during our lifetime, in the grave, in the hereafter or in any combination.

We also know that not all who find them self in Hell will not spend eternity there.

We as Muslims have are not told in the Qur'an how to identify who is going to Hell, What level of punishment they will receive or how long they we will be there. We are simply warned of what is a possible out come if we choose the path to hell over the path to heaven.

The Qur'an does not dwell over Hell it's emphasis is on the benefits of choosing Heaven. Every person, no matter how evil their life has been has within them self the ability to choose Heaven if they desire to do so. for those who feel they prefer Hell over Heaven and have do desire to serve Allaah(swt) they are well warned of a possibility they might receive in Hell. I can not say, as I do not know, if the revealed punishments in the lowest level of hell are what will actually happen or are metaphorical descriptions to explain what eternity would be like if we choose to exclude our self from the presence of Allaah(swt)

But the point of Emphasis is that no where does the Qur'an state ALL Non-Muslims will spend eternity in Hell

Old 03-04-2016, 08:56 AM

6,115 posts, read 3,067,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
How come allah doesn't know where sperm comes from or how babies are formed?
you will meet Allah after your given time is up, and the last curtain falls on your eyes. There is any escaping to it? lol - you bet not!
You can then ask him this question.

And don't scream then, that I was not informed about my creator, and I didn't know I was to meet him. Make sure to remember asking your sperm question. It will be a nice scene.

Old 03-04-2016, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
you will meet Allah after your given time is up, and the last curtain falls on your eyes. There is escaping to it.
You can then ask him this question.

And don't scream then, that I was not informed about my creator, and I didn't know I was to meet him. Make sure to remember asking your sperm question. It will be a nice scene.
Indeed, this is what the peaceful Muslims wish upon billions of souls!

Qur’an 22:19-22 “fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem” “for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods”

Because I will not submit to an ideology where, by it's own books, the prophet owned and traded slaves, let his men mass rape women, raped a little 4th grader, sold women, hit a child, has a 'god' that gleefully wants to torture billions of souls, says to beat women, etc, etc......I should expect to be tortured horribly by that god for all eternity.

Good thing Islam is nothing but evil nonsense.

Here's the thing I don't get. WHY do you choose to believe such evil nonsense? Why abandon morality and rationality for such monsters?

Last edited by juju33312; 03-04-2016 at 09:02 AM.. Reason: spelling
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam