Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2016, 09:32 AM

1,601 posts, read 1,164,794 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
That is bsed upon the assumption that his family and neighbors knew he was part of ISIS
I think we all knew that. His face was plastered everywhere. So was his name and what he did and whom he represented: ISIS. He was #1 most wanted.

Why did Muslims not celebrate his capture? Why did they attack police and riot and side with the ISIS terrorist?

Why is this place, taken over by Muslims, a hotbed for violence and terrorism? Why aren't 'moderate' Muslims stopping this horror?

Inside Molenbeek, the troubled Brussels neighborhood linked to terror in Paris | Public Radio International

Old 03-20-2016, 11:45 AM

15,501 posts, read 17,078,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
I think we all knew that. His face was plastered everywhere. So was his name and what he did and whom he represented: ISIS. He was #1 most wanted.

Why did Muslims not celebrate his capture? Why did they attack police and riot and side with the ISIS terrorist?

Why is this place, taken over by Muslims, a hotbed for violence and terrorism? Why aren't 'moderate' Muslims stopping this horror?

Inside Molenbeek, the troubled Brussels neighborhood linked to terror in Paris | Public Radio International
since I do not live in Brussels or even no any one there. I have no first hand knowledge.

Like most people I am only aware of what the media says. So far none of the main stream media has even mentioned that the neighborhood was protecting him. Although it is possible some close friends were.

These are the News stories I have read so far.

Most Wanted Man in Europe Is Captured

Salah Abdeslam: Suspicious pizza order 'led police to Paris attacker's hideout' at Molenbeek flat | Europe | News | The Independent

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/19/wo...ment.html?_r=0

Brussels raids: Paris attack suspect Abdeslam arrested - BBC News

In the last article it appears one family consisting of 4 people was harboring him and keeping him hidden. It was not a case of an entire neighborhood protecting him.

Old 03-20-2016, 01:27 PM

Quote:
since I do not live in Brussels or even no any one there. I have no first hand knowledge.

Like most people I am only aware of what the media says. So far none of the main stream media has even mentioned that the neighborhood was protecting him. Although it is possible some close friends were.

These are the News stories I have read so far.

Most Wanted Man in Europe Is Captured

Salah Abdeslam: Suspicious pizza order 'led police to Paris attacker's hideout' at Molenbeek flat | Europe | News | The Independent

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/19/wo...ment.html?_r=0

Brussels raids: Paris attack suspect Abdeslam arrested - BBC News

In the last article it appears one family consisting of 4 people was harboring him and keeping him hidden. It was not a case of an entire neighborhood protecting him.
It amazes me that you are so anxious to defend supporters of terrorism. This ISIS terrorist was born in this Muslim neighborhood. He worked there. His family lived there. He hung out at the gay bars. He was no stranger in hiding.

When he was caught the Muslims in that neighborhood attacked police and rioted.

This is what you defend:
LiveLeak.com - Brussel, Molenbeek, Islamic Terrorists prepare for Jihad

Old 03-20-2016, 04:24 PM

Quote:
It amazes me that you are so anxious to defend supporters of terrorism. This ISIS terrorist was born in this Muslim neighborhood. He worked there. His family lived there. He hung out at the gay bars. He was no stranger in hiding.

When he was caught the Muslims in that neighborhood attacked police and rioted.

This is what you defend:
LiveLeak.com - Brussel, Molenbeek, Islamic Terrorists prepare for Jihad
Post one line where I defended him. I am defending the neighborhood there is no evidence that anyone outside that one famuly had any part in keeping him hidden. I have not found any mainstream news source that accuse of the neighborhood of fighting the police.

Your link is showing 2 idiots acting like the idiots they are. There is nothing in it that even indicates it is even related to the news story. You may notice the date of the video

Brussel, Molenbeek, Islamic Terrorists prepare for Jihad

ISIS sympathizers / youth in Molenbeek, Brussel, celebrating Paris attacks. Date of Appearance : 17 November 2015

That is not what I defend but I do defend the right of a fair trial for everyone. I do defend that all people are to be considered innocent until proven guilty.

I do oppose stereotyping because of the actions of some.

Old 03-20-2016, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Post one line where I defended him. I am defending the neighborhood there is no evidence that anyone outside that one famuly had any part in keeping him hidden. I have not found any mainstream news source that accuse of the neighborhood of fighting the police.

Your link is showing 2 idiots acting like the idiots they are. There is nothing in it that even indicates it is even related to the news story. You may notice the date of the video

Brussel, Molenbeek, Islamic Terrorists prepare for Jihad

ISIS sympathizers / youth in Molenbeek, Brussel, celebrating Paris attacks. Date of Appearance : 17 November 2015

That is not what I defend but I do defend the right of a fair trial for everyone. I do defend that all people are to be considered innocent until proven guilty.

I do oppose stereotyping because of the actions of some.
You completely ignore that people in the neighborhood attacked the police that arrested him and later rioted.

The date on that video is not the point! The point is that Muslims have taken over this very area of Brussels and turned it into a no go zone where terrorism is supported and terrorists are harbored. These young Muslims were celebrating the Paris terrorist attacks! Do you think they would help or turn in the terrorists? The terrorists are heroes to them!

"The nonwhite-colonized suburb of Molenbeek in Brussels actively protected fugitive terrorist Salah Abdeslam, and the “whole neighborhood knew where [he] stayed,” it has emerged....A report in the Belgian De Morgen newspaper revealed that the immigrant-terrorist had been sheltered in Brussels all the time, while terrorism “experts” thought he had fled Europe for Syria.

In reality, De Morgen reveals, Abdeslam was “hiding in his own district in Brussels,” within “walking distance of his parents, surrounded by a very different type of network than anyone thought.”

The report shows that “Europe’s most wanted terrorist” was living in a house just 1,000 feet away from his parents’ house, and right next to the shop which he used to run along with his brother.

“Here in the district, everybody has always known that Salah was still here,” a woman told De Morgen. “And not only him, but Mohamed Abrini [the last of the Paris attack fugitives still on free foot] was in that house next to the pharmacy. They walked around openly,” she said.

In addition, the two immigrant-fugitives even walked over to the local police station “just for fun,” the locals told De Morgen, adding that it was clear that they had “a lot of support......Despite being fully aware of his whereabouts, the local nonwhite colonizers refused to turn him in. It was only by chance that police discovered his whereabouts after detecting phone calls and observing a suspiciously large pizza delivery, De Morgen said.”

Nonwhites Protected Abdeslam -

I am 'stereotyping' (judging) based on a common ideology! I would NEVER judge based on race or age or any characteristic that cannot be chosen. But ideology IS chosen and Islam is an ideology. Just as I would judge a devout follower of Naziism, I would judge a devout follower of Muhammed in the same manner. Good people do not choose to follow evil. And evil people do not choose to follow good.

I judge both sides...the good and the evil. It's called justice.

Old 03-20-2016, 09:02 PM

Quote:
You completely ignore that people in the neighborhood attacked the police that arrested him and later rioted.

The date on that video is not the point! The point is that Muslims have taken over this very area of Brussels and turned it into a no go zone where terrorism is supported and terrorists are harbored. These young Muslims were celebrating the Paris terrorist attacks! Do you think they would help or turn in the terrorists? The terrorists are heroes to them!

"The nonwhite-colonized suburb of Molenbeek in Brussels actively protected fugitive terrorist Salah Abdeslam, and the “whole neighborhood knew where [he] stayed,” it has emerged....A report in the Belgian De Morgen newspaper revealed that the immigrant-terrorist had been sheltered in Brussels all the time, while terrorism “experts” thought he had fled Europe for Syria.

In reality, De Morgen reveals, Abdeslam was “hiding in his own district in Brussels,” within “walking distance of his parents, surrounded by a very different type of network than anyone thought.”

The report shows that “Europe’s most wanted terrorist” was living in a house just 1,000 feet away from his parents’ house, and right next to the shop which he used to run along with his brother.

“Here in the district, everybody has always known that Salah was still here,” a woman told De Morgen. “And not only him, but Mohamed Abrini [the last of the Paris attack fugitives still on free foot] was in that house next to the pharmacy. They walked around openly,” she said.

In addition, the two immigrant-fugitives even walked over to the local police station “just for fun,” the locals told De Morgen, adding that it was clear that they had “a lot of support......Despite being fully aware of his whereabouts, the local nonwhite colonizers refused to turn him in. It was only by chance that police discovered his whereabouts after detecting phone calls and observing a suspiciously large pizza delivery, De Morgen said.”

Nonwhites Protected Abdeslam -

I am 'stereotyping' (judging) based on a common ideology! I would NEVER judge based on race or age or any characteristic that cannot be chosen. But ideology IS chosen and Islam is an ideology. Just as I would judge a devout follower of Naziism, I would judge a devout follower of Muhammed in the same manner. Good people do not choose to follow evil. And evil people do not choose to follow good.

I judge both sides...the good and the evil. It's called justice.
You may notice that your wbsite is attacking people for being non-white, not because they are Muslim a bit of an interesting website if you read some of their other racist views.

You don't find it strange that the only report of rioting and police being attacked is in a somewhat radical white supremacy website that published unfounded rumors as fact such as:

Quote:
The article in turn cited a 9 September 2015 article on the web site The New Observer titled "ISIS Terrorist Arrested in Stuttgart 'Refugee' Center; 'Boxes' of Fake Syrian Passports Intercepted," which claimed that:
10,000 Fake Passports Going to Islamic Terrorists? : snopes.com
A website that calls the thugs involved in 1,005 attacks on Refugee centers "Patriots"

Quote:
2015: 1,005 Attacks on Invader Centers
March 20, 2016 6 Comments

Patriots have carried out more than one thousand attacks of all sorts on invader centers in Germany during 2015, final figures from the Bundeskriminalamt (Federal Criminal Office, BKA) have revealed.
Europe Archives -

Old 03-20-2016, 10:39 PM

Quote:
You may notice that your wbsite is attacking people for being non-white, not because they are Muslim a bit of an interesting website if you read some of their other racist views.

You don't find it strange that the only report of rioting and police being attacked is in a somewhat radical white supremacy website that published unfounded rumors as fact such as:

A website that calls the thugs involved in 1,005 attacks on Refugee centers "Patriots"
I don't find it strange at all. Nor did I find it strange that Muslim gangs were able to rape so many girls in the UK and get away with it because the police were afraid to be politically incorrect. I expect the major (Read: leftist) media outlets to cover up Islamic terrorism.

"Widespread organised child sexual abuse took place in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, England, between 1997 and 2013. Local investigations into the abuse began in 1999, although some reports were never finalised or made public by the authorities.[1] In 2010, five men of Pakistani heritage were found guilty of a series of sexual offences against girls as young as twelve.[2] A subsequent investigation by The Times reported that the child sex exploitation was much more widespread, and the Home Affairs Select Committee criticised the South Yorkshire Police force and Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council for their handling of the abuse.

An independent inquiry into child sexual abuse in the town, led by Professor Alexis Jay, was established in 2013 for Rotherham Council.[3] The inquiry's initial report, published on 26 August 2014, condemned the failure of the authorities in Rotherham to act effectively against the abuse and even, in some cases, to acknowledge that it was taking place.[4][5][6] The report estimated that 1,400 children had been sexually abused in the town between 1997 and 2013, predominantly by gangs of British-Pakistani men.[7] Abuses described included abduction, rape, torture and sex trafficking of children.[6]

Members of the British-Pakistani community condemned both the sexual abuse and the fact that it had been covered up for fear of "giving oxygen" to racism.[8] The leader of Rotherham Borough Council, Roger Stone, resigned, as did the council's Chief Executive, Martin Kimber, and the director of children's services, Joyce Thacker. Shaun Wright, the Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) for South Yorkshire who had been a Labour councillor in charge of child safety at the council, stood down on 16 September, after initially refusing demands that he should do so.[9] The Home Secretary, Theresa May, blamed the failure of the authorities in Rotherham on "institutionalised political correctness",[10] and Denis MacShane, the former MP for Rotherham during the period covered by the report, admitted that he had been "guilty of doing too little" to investigate the extent of the sex crimes being committed in his constituency.[11]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rother...tation_scandal

I never did see anything in the major newspapers over here about this. Maybe I missed it.

This is one of Islam's biggest jihad successes....to switch the blame to the other side. To call informative, honest websites 'hate' sites and get away with it. To have cowed the media into submission to the point that none dare to quote the nasty verses from the Quran or call mass rapists Muslims. No mention in the media of Muhammed raping a child or owning and trading slaves, attacking villages, having people slaughtered...no mention of Allah's sadistic threats to burn torture in sick ways all the unbelievers.

Nope, I am not at all surprised.

Political Correctness Protects Muslim Rape Culture - Breitbart

Old 03-21-2016, 09:13 AM

Quote:
I don't find it strange at all. Nor did I find it strange that Muslim gangs were able to rape so many girls in the UK and get away with it because the police were afraid to be politically incorrect. I expect the major (Read: leftist) media outlets to cover up Islamic terrorism.

"Widespread organised child sexual abuse took place in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, England, between 1997 and 2013. Local investigations into the abuse began in 1999, although some reports were never finalised or made public by the authorities.[1] In 2010, five men of Pakistani heritage were found guilty of a series of sexual offences against girls as young as twelve.[2] A subsequent investigation by The Times reported that the child sex exploitation was much more widespread, and the Home Affairs Select Committee criticised the South Yorkshire Police force and Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council for their handling of the abuse.

An independent inquiry into child sexual abuse in the town, led by Professor Alexis Jay, was established in 2013 for Rotherham Council.[3] The inquiry's initial report, published on 26 August 2014, condemned the failure of the authorities in Rotherham to act effectively against the abuse and even, in some cases, to acknowledge that it was taking place.[4][5][6] The report estimated that 1,400 children had been sexually abused in the town between 1997 and 2013, predominantly by gangs of British-Pakistani men.[7] Abuses described included abduction, rape, torture and sex trafficking of children.[6]

Members of the British-Pakistani community condemned both the sexual abuse and the fact that it had been covered up for fear of "giving oxygen" to racism.[8] The leader of Rotherham Borough Council, Roger Stone, resigned, as did the council's Chief Executive, Martin Kimber, and the director of children's services, Joyce Thacker. Shaun Wright, the Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) for South Yorkshire who had been a Labour councillor in charge of child safety at the council, stood down on 16 September, after initially refusing demands that he should do so.[9] The Home Secretary, Theresa May, blamed the failure of the authorities in Rotherham on "institutionalised political correctness",[10] and Denis MacShane, the former MP for Rotherham during the period covered by the report, admitted that he had been "guilty of doing too little" to investigate the extent of the sex crimes being committed in his constituency.[11]

I never did see anything in the major newspapers over here about this. Maybe I missed it.

This is one of Islam's biggest jihad successes....to switch the blame to the other side. To call informative, honest websites 'hate' sites and get away with it. To have cowed the media into submission to the point that none dare to quote the nasty verses from the Quran or call mass rapists Muslims. No mention in the media of Muhammed raping a child or owning and trading slaves, attacking villages, having people slaughtered...no mention of Allah's sadistic threats to burn torture in sick ways all the unbelievers.

Nope, I am not at all surprised.

Political Correctness Protects Muslim Rape Culture - Breitbart

Look closely at this part of the link you provided.

Quote:
The Fair right is just as biased as the far left. When looking at sensationalism, keep in mind you are viewing very opinionated and biased opinions.

Some links that give some insight into Breitbart and why it is an opinion site, not a news site

Big Falsehoods: An updated guide to Andrew Breitbart's lies, smears, and distortions | Research | Media Matters for America

How Breitbart Got Away With His Lies

Exposing Breitbart's Lies at ALEC 41

Fox News Again Caught Promoting A Breitbart Lie - NewsHounds

Breitbart Unmasked

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-than-a-cause/

Do you support hatred and violence as long as it is non-Muslims attacking Muslims? Do you support the 1,005 attacks, in 2015 alone, on the Refugee centers in Belgium? Do you support the "Paki-Bashing" that occurred in the UK during the 1960s that kept the Pakistanis in Pakistani only enclaves?

SKINHEAD: The Evolution of a Subculture and Society

Growing up with racism in Britain | Socialist Review

In the eye of the storm | Red Pepper

Old 03-21-2016, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Look closely at this part of the link you provided.

The Fair right is just as biased as the far left. When looking at sensationalism, keep in mind you are viewing very opinionated and biased opinions.

Some links that give some insight into Breitbart and why it is an opinion site, not a news site

Big Falsehoods: An updated guide to Andrew Breitbart's lies, smears, and distortions | Research | Media Matters for America

How Breitbart Got Away With His Lies

Exposing Breitbart's Lies at ALEC 41

Fox News Again Caught Promoting A Breitbart Lie - NewsHounds

Breitbart Unmasked

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-than-a-cause/

Do you support hatred and violence as long as it is non-Muslims attacking Muslims? Do you support the 1,005 attacks, in 2015 alone, on the Refugee centers in Belgium? Do you support the "Paki-Bashing" that occurred in the UK during the 1960s that kept the Pakistanis in Pakistani only enclaves?

SKINHEAD: The Evolution of a Subculture and Society

Growing up with racism in Britain | Socialist Review

In the eye of the storm | Red Pepper
I do not support ANY initiation of force against others. Islam does. Muslims slaughter Muslims and non-Muslims by the MILLIONS. I've posted the verses from the Quran and hadiths over and over. You refuse to look at the mountain of evidence. Your choice. I do far more than just look at media sources. I look at reality. Muslims slaughter other Muslims DAILY in the name of Islam. Muslims are doing terrorist attacks all over the globe in the name of Islam. Muslims are mass raping Western women in the name of Islam. Muslims are immigrating to Western countries, demanding special rights, suing for special rights, destroying neighborhoods, demanding welfare, stealing, rioting, attacking Westerners. Celebrating terrorist attacks. All in the name of Islam.

I SEE IT! I have friends who were victims of it!!!

I look at the result of Islam in the many countries where Islam has taken over. Are these countries doing well? NO!! It is a mess!! History tells of the MILLIONS of lives lost to Islamic slaughter and slavery!!

No matter what evidence I (or Continuum) give you, you ignore it and make more excuses. You say there is no evidence. I give you evidence. It's not enough evidence. I give you more evidence. You say the evidence is a lie. I give you more evidence. It is never enough.

"Missiles thrown at police in Molenbeek by Salah Abdeslam 'supporters' - their sick 'HERO'"

Missiles thrown at police in Molenbeek by sick 'supporters' of their 'HERO' Salah Abdeslam | World | News | Daily Express

The right is NOT just as 'biased' as the left. The USA is under a far left president who is importing Muslims without even vetting them. Then come the terrorist attacks. The media won't even call them MUSLIM terrorists! Our education system is giving Muslims special rights that Christians can only dream of having!! A group that has been caught supporting terrorism is alive and well here in the USA...getting plenty of airtime to boot! Do not dare tell me about the 'far right'....they have been effectively neutered by political correctness....to the point that thousands of girls in the UK are mass raped and nothing is done!

"13). The “Death” of Little Muhammad al-Dura: In 2000, during one of The Palestinian’s many intifadas against Israel, the western media — especially that in France — began to shop the shocking story of poor little Muhammad al-Dura. The line being sold to the public was that little Muhammad, a “12-year-old boy from Gaza whose father could not shield him from a hail of Israeli gunfire,” was killed in a firefight. There were even photos and video of this outrage. Little Muhammad was mourned and held up as a symbol of the evils perpetrated by Jews against innocent Palestinians. Only one small problem. No such child existed and no such death was ever suffered. Fortunately the truth came out, but few in the media reported the facts. For years media around the world traded in this lie."

22). Fort Hood Killer’s Religion Suppressed: As mentioned above, one of the many ways to see media bias is as much in what they don’t say as what they do say. The Fort Hood murderer was a perfect example. The media did is best to either ignore Major Nidal Hassan’s Muslim religion or downplay it choosing instead to focus on the fact that he was an Army psychiatrist.

23). Abu Ghraid: This story was portrayed by the left as an endemic problem perpetrated against Iraqi citizens by our solders. The fact that this was an isolated incident never seemed to be noted by the media. Worse, it turned out that many of the photos used by various media outlets to portray abuse of Iraqis were faked.

24). Guantanamo Bay: The media has gone out of its way to portray the terror detainee facility run by the U.S. military as an illegitimate, even racist venture. President Obama even ran his campaign promising to close the facility in a year after he ascended to the White House (a promise he later broke). But one thing the media never reports is that the recidivism rate in detainees returning to terror upon release from the facility is quite high. Key facts again ignored by the Old Media.

28). Ground Zero Mosque: The media outdid itself in the Ground Zero Mosque battle and always came down on the side of those that wanted to build the thing on the very grounds where Muslims murdered so many thousands of Americans on that dark day on September 11, 2001. Take an AP report, for instance, that tried to characterize the Ground Zero Mosque as just one of many Muslim mosques in the area. But the facts run contrary to what AP tried to massage into being. Of course, this is another issue that the Old Media tried for months to avoid talking about.

43). Lone Wolf Terrorist: This leads us to the general penchant of the media to ignore the Muslim connection to many of the mass shootings since 911. While the Tea Party or conservatives are often the first people the media blames for such crimes, Islam is consistently downplayed or entirely ignored as playing a role in these shootings or attempted terror attacks. The case of a 26-year-old man from Massachusetts is a good example of this. Few reports of the arrest of Rezwan Fedaus mentioned he was a Muslim. Instead, the Old Media likes to characterize these killers (or killer wannabes) as “lone wolf gunmen,” as if they popped up spontaneously from the earth fully grown with no connection at all to Islamic terror."

The Top 50 Liberal Media Bias Examples

The good news is that reality does exist:
60 Minutes Goes To Europe For Refugee Story... In 30 SECONDS Of Filming Something Shocking Happens

In this case, we have a Muslim terrorist who escaped after a terrorist attack that killed many people in Paris. He was living for months in a Western country...in a neighborhood where he was born and brought up and had plenty of family and friends. When he was captured, the police were attacked. Rioting broke out - Muslims rioting against the capture. This area of Brussels is known as a hotbed of Islamic terrorism. But you will absolve Islam of any responsibility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQrIXcSjsTw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-inob20I_Y0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icXJH6WYkOE

I do not have time or stomach for more.

Old 03-21-2016, 09:42 PM

Quote:
I do not support ANY initiation of force against others. Islam does. Muslims slaughter Muslims and non-Muslims by the MILLIONS. I've posted the verses from the Quran and hadiths over and over. You refuse to look at the mountain of evidence. Your choice. I do far more than just look at media sources. I look at reality. Muslims slaughter other Muslims DAILY in the name of Islam. Muslims are doing terrorist attacks all over the globe in the name of Islam. Muslims are mass raping Western women in the name of Islam. Muslims are immigrating to Western countries, demanding special rights, suing for special rights, destroying neighborhoods, demanding welfare, stealing, rioting, attacking Westerners. Celebrating terrorist attacks. All in the name of Islam.

I SEE IT! I have friends who were victims of it!!!

I look at the result of Islam in the many countries where Islam has taken over. Are these countries doing well? NO!! It is a mess!! History tells of the MILLIONS of lives lost to Islamic slaughter and slavery!!

No matter what evidence I (or Continuum) give you, you ignore it and make more excuses. You say there is no evidence. I give you evidence. It's not enough evidence. I give you more evidence. You say the evidence is a lie. I give you more evidence. It is never enough.

"Missiles thrown at police in Molenbeek by Salah Abdeslam 'supporters' - their sick 'HERO'"

Missiles thrown at police in Molenbeek by sick 'supporters' of their 'HERO' Salah Abdeslam | World | News | Daily Express

The right is NOT just as 'biased' as the left. The USA is under a far left president who is importing Muslims without even vetting them. Then come the terrorist attacks. The media won't even call them MUSLIM terrorists! Our education system is giving Muslims special rights that Christians can only dream of having!! A group that has been caught supporting terrorism is alive and well here in the USA...getting plenty of airtime to boot! Do not dare tell me about the 'far right'....they have been effectively neutered by political correctness....to the point that thousands of girls in the UK are mass raped and nothing is done!

"13). The “Death” of Little Muhammad al-Dura: In 2000, during one of The Palestinian’s many intifadas against Israel, the western media — especially that in France — began to shop the shocking story of poor little Muhammad al-Dura. The line being sold to the public was that little Muhammad, a “12-year-old boy from Gaza whose father could not shield him from a hail of Israeli gunfire,” was killed in a firefight. There were even photos and video of this outrage. Little Muhammad was mourned and held up as a symbol of the evils perpetrated by Jews against innocent Palestinians. Only one small problem. No such child existed and no such death was ever suffered. Fortunately the truth came out, but few in the media reported the facts. For years media around the world traded in this lie."

22). Fort Hood Killer’s Religion Suppressed: As mentioned above, one of the many ways to see media bias is as much in what they don’t say as what they do say. The Fort Hood murderer was a perfect example. The media did is best to either ignore Major Nidal Hassan’s Muslim religion or downplay it choosing instead to focus on the fact that he was an Army psychiatrist.

23). Abu Ghraid: This story was portrayed by the left as an endemic problem perpetrated against Iraqi citizens by our solders. The fact that this was an isolated incident never seemed to be noted by the media. Worse, it turned out that many of the photos used by various media outlets to portray abuse of Iraqis were faked.

24). Guantanamo Bay: The media has gone out of its way to portray the terror detainee facility run by the U.S. military as an illegitimate, even racist venture. President Obama even ran his campaign promising to close the facility in a year after he ascended to the White House (a promise he later broke). But one thing the media never reports is that the recidivism rate in detainees returning to terror upon release from the facility is quite high. Key facts again ignored by the Old Media.

28). Ground Zero Mosque: The media outdid itself in the Ground Zero Mosque battle and always came down on the side of those that wanted to build the thing on the very grounds where Muslims murdered so many thousands of Americans on that dark day on September 11, 2001. Take an AP report, for instance, that tried to characterize the Ground Zero Mosque as just one of many Muslim mosques in the area. But the facts run contrary to what AP tried to massage into being. Of course, this is another issue that the Old Media tried for months to avoid talking about.

43). Lone Wolf Terrorist: This leads us to the general penchant of the media to ignore the Muslim connection to many of the mass shootings since 911. While the Tea Party or conservatives are often the first people the media blames for such crimes, Islam is consistently downplayed or entirely ignored as playing a role in these shootings or attempted terror attacks. The case of a 26-year-old man from Massachusetts is a good example of this. Few reports of the arrest of Rezwan Fedaus mentioned he was a Muslim. Instead, the Old Media likes to characterize these killers (or killer wannabes) as “lone wolf gunmen,” as if they popped up spontaneously from the earth fully grown with no connection at all to Islamic terror."

The Top 50 Liberal Media Bias Examples

The good news is that reality does exist:
60 Minutes Goes To Europe For Refugee Story... In 30 SECONDS Of Filming Something Shocking Happens

In this case, we have a Muslim terrorist who escaped after a terrorist attack that killed many people in Paris. He was living for months in a Western country...in a neighborhood where he was born and brought up and had plenty of family and friends. When he was captured, the police were attacked. Rioting broke out - Muslims rioting against the capture. This area of Brussels is known as a hotbed of Islamic terrorism. But you will absolve Islam of any responsibility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQrIXcSjsTw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-inob20I_Y0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icXJH6WYkOE

I do not have time or stomach for more.
It is virtually impossible to prove a point through "overkill" The entire post reads like "Sensationalism" A single link showing any actual victems of any rioting would be much more persuasive. Looking through this I could not find any reports of any injuries. The news media is quite good at exaggerating the facts ti give a bit of sensationalism

I've been in race riots here in the USA particular the "Race Riot" that took place in the Cedar Grove area of Shreveport La. in September 1988.

When the riot started my wife was at work at a Hospital near The riot scene. We are both white, although I am Tatar my features are white, Most people assume I am either German or British. Cedar Grove was an almost 100% black at the time. Looking at the news stories of the time:

Hundreds Go on Rampage After a Black Man Is Slain in Shreveport - NYTimes.com

Shreveport Called a 'Powder Keg' After Rioting - latimes

http://archives.chicagotribune.com/1...e/nation-world

Thje unrest continued for several weeks. If you read the New accounts it sounds like it was a war zone. During the entire time my wife and I travelled daily through the area to the hospital my wife worked at. At no point were we threatened of felt like we were in any danger. It was simply some angry people that got out of control, nothing planned or organized. No serious injuries related. The looting of the liquor store and it catching on fire was nothing more than some dishonest folks taking advantage of the situation.

Riots are touched off very easily and do not reflect the people they are simply the result of pent up anger.

Getting back to the pictures of the "rioting" in Brussels. That was not much of a riot compared to what a real riot looks like. Now the 1965 Watts riot in Los Angeles . that was a riot: I remember it quite well although I was not personally in LA at the time but had friends and relatives there and I did fear for their safety.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KHvwOLZbtA{/youtube}

After seeing riots either at the time or seeing the after effects shortly after them I find it hard to consider that fray in Brussels a riot. You also have not shown any verification that more then a very small number of people knew that the alleged terrorist was there, many of those people probably did not understand what the police were doing. I am not justifying or defending them. Just statine small events can trigger riots among normally peacefull people. Cedar Grove started over a white girl killing a black man, Watts started over police arresting a man for drunk driving.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam