U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-15-2016, 11:55 PM
 
23 posts, read 10,210 times
Reputation: 10

Advertisements

Salam Alakium,

My name is Mohammed as many of you Muslims may know there is a lot of hatred and bigotry towards Islam. You will find hate comments flooding YouTube comments and forums like the forum [domain blocked due to spam].com and even Muslims forums the bigots are coming in and leaving their hate known. And on this forum as well there is clear bigotry and insult although less then others. I just joined this website and read few posts and can already see the same old accusations as most other forums have. One main one is the marriage of the prophet Mohammed peace of Allah and his blessing be upon him to Ashia RA. I have a website that deals with refuting these claims and modern day Islamic misconceptions as well as a few other courses one of which is a learn Arabic alphabet course for Muslims and other courses but I am here to advice non-Muslims to read my posts that I will be posting here. They are the text version of my lectures of the course that deals with the topic of clearing Islamic Misconceptions. I already posted 2 of my articles here that I wrote before one was refuting the claim they islam promotes terrorism and another was 10 reasons ISIS is not Islamic. Please do take the time to read them. I also advice Muslims to read the posts I will post here to help refute the claims of th bigots. I am going to post a article I wrote a few moths ago refuting the claim that the prophet Mohammed married a child. And another common Question asked or accused towards Muslims and Islam is if Islam doesn't promote terrorism why are there so many terror groups who are attacking in the name of Islam and apparently more then all other faiths. Some say no faith exept Islam have terror groups and you know that is not true but it is true that some Muslims are more extreme then other faiths and I will explain why in a article that will be posted here soon. Another topic will be the claim that Muslims worship the black stone and that accusation doesn't even need a session of its self because I can refute it with one sentence: We Muslims do face the kabba and we do kiss the black stone and the Jews face the wailing wall and kiss it and now their heads up an down does they mean they worship it? End of story. Another accusation is the marriage of prophet Mohammed to his adopted son former wive. The Christians are quick to point the finger and say that of wrong and morally indecent, well, my reply is where in your bible is that forbidden? Your bible basically has no laws since you claim all the Lawson the Old Testament are all canceled. Even though your Jesus said I have not come to cancel the laws of the prophets I have come to enforce them and many other quotes like that. And Jesus said if a child insults his or her mom the child must be put to death. So before worryin about Islam you should worry about that verse which is very extreme. My point is not to insult other people religion as you Christians and atheists have done to us, my point is to refute and let the evidence speak for itself. The reason I mentioned I teach students who want to learn arabic alphabet is because my website deals with that course but the islamic misconceptions course is free on the same website and I just wanted to let people know a bit about my website and my backround. And I am stating this to the moderator I am not advertising my website or anything I am only giving info about the free course regarding islamic misconceptions because this section of your forum deals with Islam and most of the posts are anti-islamic posts so I wanted to deal with that issue and clarify the accusations and give people who have a open mind to hear th true message of Islam and as for the bigots I am still goin to refute you even if you don't agree it like it because I will be posting all my lectures comprised in text form on this forum. And I welcome all Muslims to use my content they I post free without any restrictions and you don't have to give me credit. Stay updated for the next post coming shortly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-16-2016, 12:11 AM
 
Location: Not-a-Theist
3,440 posts, read 1,589,410 times
Reputation: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamzam66 View Post
Salam Alakium,

My name is Mohammed as many of you Muslims may know there is a lot of hatred and bigotry towards Islam. You will find hate comments flooding YouTube comments and forums like the forum [domain blocked due to spam].com and even Muslims forums the bigots are coming in and leaving their hate known. And on this forum as well there is clear bigotry and insult although less then others.
By default all believers [especially Abrahamic] must be emotionally bias, subjective and bigots. Otherwise their faith [beliefs without proofs nor reasons] will not work to soothe their psyche and insecurity.

This is why your views above are so narrow, bias and ignorant of reality.

You stated "there is a lot of hatred and bigotry towards Islam" from the non-Muslims but you are ignorant there are tons of hatred and contempt from Islam [Quran only] towards the non-Muslims.

There may be some non-Muslims who are bigoted and has contempt for Islam for some personal reasons. Obvious we need to condemn such people.

However the majority of negative comments towards Islam are justified criticisms based on real fears arising from the real terrible evils and violence committed by SOME [not all] Muslims who are evil prone where they are influenced and inspired by the 'duck' [duck-rabbit] elements of the verses in the Quran.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2016, 01:14 AM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,043,445 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
By default all believers [especially Abrahamic] must be emotionally bias, subjective and bigots. Otherwise their faith [beliefs without proofs nor reasons] will not work to soothe their psyche and insecurity.
By default you are emotionally bias, subjective and bigot when you rip a verse into parts and use only one part of it to present your bigotry.

Quote:
This is why your views above are so narrow, bias and ignorant of reality.
Not at all!

Quote:
You stated "there is a lot of hatred and bigotry towards Islam" from the non-Muslims but you are ignorant there are tons of hatred and contempt from Islam [Quran only] towards the non-Muslims.
Only against Islam enemies! Those who are not active Islam and Muslim enemies are to be respected and treated justly according to the Qur'an. Therefore, your view is bigotry and formed wihout reason.

Quote:
There may be some non-Muslims who are bigoted and has contempt for Islam for some personal reasons. Obvious we need to condemn such people.
There may be some non-Muslims? Wow! That is not condemning them but pleading ignorance about them.

Quote:
However the majority of negative comments towards Islam are justified criticisms based on real fears arising from the real terrible evils and violence committed by SOME [not all] Muslims who are evil prone where they are influenced and inspired by the 'duck' [duck-rabbit] elements of the verses in the Quran.
There you are, back into your usual closet!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2016, 01:22 AM
 
Location: Not-a-Theist
3,440 posts, read 1,589,410 times
Reputation: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamzam66 View Post
Your a typical athiest and comments are close to bigotry. All your pairs you have not successfully refuted me and if I was to bother with you you would not stand a chance because your basing your views on hate and bigotry not facts.

You said most bigotry and hate is due to the violence from Muslims. Last I checked NON-MUSLIMS have killed 4 million Muslims and this is only after 9/11 the attack and invasion of Muslims lands has started far before that one main issue is an was the Palestine invasion and genocide. And I will deal with this topic as well check this site often to read the articles.
How many non-Muslims has Muslims killed upto date? I would safely say less then 10,000 and that is pushing it. Most people killed from exteamist are Muslims.
I suggest you analyze and critique each of the statement above before you accuse me as close to bigotry. Show me the proofs.

Note I have a project where I address all evils and violence on Earth.
I believe All types of evil and violence on Earth must be addressed and dealt with.
So I am not ignoring evil by non-Muslims who had killed millions.

This forum section is on "Islam" so we have to deal with deaths, evils and violence by Muslims and not by non-Muslims. By the rule of this forum we have to deal with evil and violence of involving non-Muslims in other relevant forum, e.g. politics, etc.

Your comparison is not wise at all.
Are you implying that non-Muslims kill 4 millions [I doubt this is accurate] Muslims after 911 and Muslims has killed say 3 millions or 10,000 [as you claimed which is wrong], then because of the lesser number we should ignore the crimes of the Muslims?
You seem someone who like to exaggerate the facts.

Note there statistics [27,993] below


There were 27,993 accidents after 911 which involve at least one death of non-Muslims and also Muslims.
If 15,000 were related to non-Muslims and the average death is 2, then there are already 30,000 killed.

Where Muslims have killed non-Muslims, these Muslims are influenced and inspired by verses from the Quran.
Btw, no Muslims would dare to go against Allah's words, otherwise they will go to hell. Therefore when they kill non-Muslims these Muslims are obeying Allah's words as in the Quran.

Btw the way I am not merely referring to deaths and terrors by jihadists, there all sort of evils, oppression, injustices, cruelty, intolerances and violence where Muslims are imposing on non-Muslims based on the verses in the Quran.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2016, 01:36 AM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,043,445 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
I suggest you analyze and critique each of the statement above before you accuse me as close to bigotry. Show me the proofs.
Each time you use comments in the Qur'an against infidels who were torturing, attacking and murdering Muslims, you take and try to present them as if they are against all non-Muslims. We don't need better proof than that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2016, 01:52 AM
 
Location: Not-a-Theist
3,440 posts, read 1,589,410 times
Reputation: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamzam66 View Post
No they are cherry picking verses as you are doing. Muslims killed 3 million people lol. That's a good one! I doubt it has reached a mere 5,000 death of non-Muslims.
Don't be childish on this one.
Read my post again, I mentioned, "say 3 millions or 10,000 ..." "say" imply it is a guess.
911 already involved 3000++ non-Muslims.
You are like an ostrich who prefer to bury your head in the sand in the face of facts.
Read the statistics again.
From those numbers the most conservative consideration will take one past 5000 death easily.

Quote:
And no I don't think you should ignore non-Muslims deaths because they are less but you should deal with who is doing most of the killing on earth and I can tell you it's not Muslims. And yes 4 million Muslims have been murdered at the hands of the west yet they dare insult islam.
Your 4 million Muslims death since 911 killed by non-Muslims is pure bullsh:t and an intention to lie. Some me some proofs.

Quote:
And you said a mother who shoots her son as the bible commands if he insults her is not a true Christian because there are more peaceful verses then not in the bible well I can say the same for the Quraan. The term mercy is mentioned 10X more then war. War is mentioned in only few chapters the rest is stories and laws mainly for Muslims. 99% of the Quraan is fear the fire and prepare for the afterlife.
I did not say she is not a true Muslim.
I imply she had committed a sin and it is up to God to judge her.

Quote:
99% of the bible is how Jesus cured the one affected by demons. I spent 2 hours reading chapter of Mathew last night it's so boring and not enlightening at all. Most of it was Jesus doing miracles and telling people to believe an his miracles and curing demons.
I do not fully agree with Christianity and I believe humanity must wean off all religion [replace them with fool proof alternatives] in the future as soon as possible.
However I would rate Christianity as a theistic religion at 70/100 over Islam's 20/100 in terms of enabling the spiritual progress of believers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top