U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2016, 03:06 AM

3,200 posts, read 1,056,639 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
The fact of the above is supported by real terrible evils and violence committed by SOME evil prone Muslims who perceived 'Duck' and do 'Duck' accordingly with the Quran in their zeal to obey and please Allah.
If any Muslim does something that is against the teachings of the Qur'an, it does not mean that they are doing it because the Qur'an taught them.

Anti Islam sites are full of crap from unbelievers coming from their hateful brains.

The verses 60:8 and 60:9 are not even talking about other religions but about how to treat unbelievers who have not waged war on Muslims and have not expelled them from their homes.

Unbelievers don't like these verses because these are preemptive strike by Allah to debunk unbelievers' claims.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2016, 03:16 AM

3,440 posts, read 1,602,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
There is no rationality in thinking that when the Qur'an says to respect unbelievers who do not wage war on Muslims you reject it but when it says to kill the unbelievers who wage war on you for your religion, you soon take it up as if a bee has stung you.
I have extracted some the serious counter points from the articles which are related to the Quran.

Quote:
I already know you don't care. As long as you care to discuss the Qur'an, I will carry on discussing. So far you are not dscussing but merely presenting anti-Islam, anti-Qur'an, anti-God,, anti-Muhammad views.
What do you mean by I am not discussing? You seem to be getting emotional here in concluding my presentations.

It is a fact there are terrible evils and violence committed by SOME [not all] Muslims who are evil prone and are influenced & inspired by a great % of evil laden elements in the Quran.
All my discussions and postings [seemingly anti-Islam, anti-Quran, etc.] which are rational and objective are in relation to the above.
In such a situation it is only necessary and relevant I can only speak against the evil deeds of SOME Muslims and the evil laden elements in the Quran.

Naturally and obviously as a believer you must be bias and will do what it takes to cover up and deflect all the negatives arising from the Quran and your religion. Unfortunately, this is an irrational position to take.
However since you are in a forum like this, you have to face facts, the truths rationally which I have presented.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or