Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2016, 11:28 AM

617 posts, read 694,698 times

Advertisements

All Muslims who follow Islam aren't Terrorists but all Terrorists are WHAT ?
https://youtu.be/h_uanwEsBrk
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2016, 04:40 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,019,583 times
Let us see how many non-Muslims will admit this is terrorism.

LiveLeak.com - Redefining the Media

Unseen Cell Phone Video/Images Of Zetas Dragging Hacked Up Corpses To Display In Cadereyta (Discredits Zeta's Claim It Was Not Them) *GRAPHIC* [Files: 1] repost
This is the "work" that took place prior to the recent public display of 49 decapitated and dismembered bodies in Cadereyta, Nuevo León, Mexico. Much of the video is hard to see but what is clear is

http://www.liveleak.com/browse?q=zet...omments&page=4

Last edited by Woodrow LI; 03-28-2016 at 04:52 PM..

Old 03-28-2016, 06:46 PM

1,984 posts, read 1,694,628 times
Hi Guys:

The Zetas are a criminal (drug) cartel, which is typically not considered to be terrorism per se. But I worked Colombian drug cases back in the 80s, and that was terrifying enough. I'll go with they occupy a 'gray area.'

For non-Muslim terrorists, see the IRA, the PIRA, FARC, Red Brigade, Japanese Red Army and our very own KKK. There are a bunch more (read up on Bosnia, for example), but you get the point.

M.Y. (the suicide bomber) was supposed to be targeting Christians at the park in Lahore yesterday, but he blew up three times as many Muslims as Christians. If stupid could fly, he'd be a jet.

Woodrow - check your e-mail. Got another question I don't know the answer to...

Thanks, R-3.

Old 03-28-2016, 08:42 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,019,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescue3 View Post
Hi Guys:

The Zetas are a criminal (drug) cartel, which is typically not considered to be terrorism per se. But I worked Colombian drug cases back in the 80s, and that was terrifying enough. I'll go with they occupy a 'gray area.'

For non-Muslim terrorists, see the IRA, the PIRA, FARC, Red Brigade, Japanese Red Army and our very own KKK. There are a bunch more (read up on Bosnia, for example), but you get the point.

M.Y. (the suicide bomber) was supposed to be targeting Christians at the park in Lahore yesterday, but he blew up three times as many Muslims as Christians. If stupid could fly, he'd be a jet.

Thanks, R-3.
I agree with you. For very similar reasons I do not think the Suicide attacks by idiots thinking they are performing Islam should be called "Terrorism" they need to be called what they are Crimes.

Those carrying them out are nothing but scum criminals. They are not Muhajidun, Martyrs or fighting a Jihad. They are criminals committing a crime and should be called such. They are not on a fast path to heaven they are pole vaulting over the gates of hell to damnation. That is my opinion and mine alone. I do not have the ability or right to Judge anyone nor do I have the knowledge of who will enter Hell. I acknowledge my words are strictly emotional and based upon my own personal hatred of such acts.

Old 03-29-2016, 03:41 AM

3,440 posts, read 2,631,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
I agree with you. For very similar reasons I do not think the Suicide attacks by idiots thinking they are performing Islam should be called "Terrorism" they need to be called what they are Crimes.

Those carrying them out are nothing but scum criminals. They are not Muhajidun, Martyrs or fighting a Jihad. They are criminals committing a crime and should be called such. They are not on a fast path to heaven they are pole vaulting over the gates of hell to damnation. That is my opinion and mine alone. I do not have the ability or right to Judge anyone nor do I have the knowledge of who will enter Hell. I acknowledge my words are strictly emotional and based upon my own personal hatred of such acts.
The critical point is the Quran [in part] is presented in such a manner [Duck-Rabbit] which generate two-truths and enabling 'idiots' to think they are performing Islam to please Allah and confident they will go to Paradise.

The fact is the Quran was the work of one person or group of persons who did not do a good job which end up including evil laden verses that influenced and inspired evil prone Muslims to commit terrible evils and violence.

Thus we end up with many Muslims who act like this;
Bouyeri had told the court he had acted out of religious conviction.
Clutching a copy of the Koran, he said that "the law compels me to chop off the head of anyone who insults Allah and the prophet".

BBC NEWS | Europe | Van Gogh killer jailed for life
My point is,
1. a good religious book written or compiled by wise people would be 'idiot proof' i.e. do not include any evil laden elements so that even an idiot will not have the chance to make a mistake or interpret in such a way that drive the idiots to commit evils and violence.

2. There are religions that has 'idiots proof' religious texts which do not include any verses with leading evil laden elements that will inspire their evil prone believers to commit evils and violence in the name of their religion.

As a comparison Islam is less superior to those religion in 2.

Old 03-29-2016, 03:52 AM

3,440 posts, read 2,631,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescue3 View Post
Hi Guys:

Thanks, R-3.
The drug cartels and the non-Muslim terrorists are not inspired by evil laden elements from any religious texts.

You will note the IRA, the PIRA, FARC, Red Brigade, Japanese Red Army and the KKK are manageable and can be eliminated by secular means. The drug cartels are a present problem must but there are potentials to resolve and eliminate the problem just as how the MAFIA and other gangs were defanged or eliminated.

The problem with Islam is the potentials within Islam is permanent and will be for a long time because of the two main inherent unavoidable factors;

1. 20% of all Muslims [as with all humans] inherently [born with] has evil tendencies.
2. There are a large amounts of evil laden elements of various degrees in the Quran.
3. Elements in 2 trigger and influenced evil prone Muslims in 2 to commit evil spontaneously.
4. The evil laden verses in the Quran cannot be reformed, edited, changed or removed because the words of God are immutable as insisted by Allah.

The above elements in 1-4 combined to form a 'bomb' of permanent potential evils that has already been unleashed in reality and will continue in the future.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam