Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2016, 01:09 PM

2,416 posts, read 2,011,104 times

Advertisements

It seems that Christians were the target.

Pakistan explosion leaves many dead at Lahore park - BBC News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2016, 01:40 PM

17,504 posts, read 17,386,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modernist1 View Post

Can't have Christians in Muslim countries. How many Muslim countries have peaceful Muslims driven out Christians through bombings, rape, murder, torture, and false allegations of insulting the prophet or desecrating the Quran, both resulting in death. Just a new form of "convert or die!"

Old 03-27-2016, 02:29 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,217,959 times
The Muslims are now doing exactly what the Christians did throughout history...convert or die. These two groups never seem to learn.

Old 03-27-2016, 02:58 PM

1,601 posts, read 1,157,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modernist1 View Post

OMG, not again!

Pakistan -- Muslim 97%

At least 60 people have been killed and scores injured in an explosion at a public park in the eastern Pakistani city of Lahore, officials say.
The park was crowded with families at the time and most of the victims are said to be women and children....Pakistan has suffered regular incidents of Taliban-related violence, sectarian strife and criminal gang activity.

And this:
OBAMA PROMISES ADMITTANCE OF MORE REFUGEES...

Old 03-27-2016, 04:10 PM

17,504 posts, read 17,386,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
The Muslims are now doing exactly what the Christians did throughout history...convert or die. These two groups never seem to learn.
And where are Christians doing this today? It's Islam that is the threat.

Old 03-28-2016, 02:48 AM

3,640 posts, read 17,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
And where are Christians doing this today? It's Islam that is the threat.
It's not Islam that is threat but some mentally sick people who regard themselves Muslims. They are killing even Muslims.

There were many Muslim families in the Lahore park with Christian families enjoying Easter Sunday together. Over 70 have died so far, and this number could go up. The Pakistani Taliban have claimed responsibility that they were targetting Christians. Obviously they are killing Muslims as well who mix with Christians. Last time they had kiled 143 Muslim children in a Peshawar school because the Pakistan army was after these people. They saw Pakistani army cooperating with the West. The children in that school were of families serving in Pakistan army.

Only insane people would do this kind of evil act.

Old 03-28-2016, 03:30 AM

3,440 posts, read 2,627,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
It's not Islam that is threat but some mentally sick people who regard themselves Muslims. They are killing even Muslims.

There were many Muslim families in the Lahore park with Christian families enjoying Easter Sunday together. Over 70 have died so far, and this number could go up. The Pakistani Taliban have claimed responsibility that they were targetting Christians. Obviously they are killing Muslims as well who mix with Christians. Last time they had kiled 143 Muslim children in a Peshawar school because the Pakistan army was after these people. They saw Pakistani army cooperating with the West. The children in that school were of families serving in Pakistan army.

Only insane people would do this kind of evil act.
Those people are not insane, they are Muslims striving to be Mu'min and Mushin in accordance to the Quran [Duck-view] with the confidence they will please Allah and go to Paradise.

Part [not whole] of Islam is a threat to the well being of humanity.

Note my hypothesis;
1. 20% of ALL humans [including Muslims] are evil prone with tendency to commit evil.
2. The Quran contain loads of evil laden elements of various degrees.
3. Elements in 2 catalyze and trigger the evil prone of 1 to commit evil.

The proof of my hypothesis is glaringly evident by this terror, evil and violence in the Lahore Park and many other places around the world in the past.
My hypothesis will easily predict there will be another rampage of terror soon somewhere in the world.

Evil Laden Elements in the Quran relevant to this terror;
2:120 And the Jews will not be pleased with thee, nor will the Christians, till thou follow their creed. Say: Lo! the guidance of Allah (Himself) is Guidance. And if thou shouldst follow their desires after the knowledge which hath come unto thee, then wouldst thou have from Allah no protecting guardian nor helper.

5:14 And with those who say: "Lo! we are Christians," We made a covenant, but they forgot a part of that whereof they were admonished. Therefor We have stirred up enmity and hatred among them till the Day of Resurrection, when Allah will inform them of their handiwork.

5:141 O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.

9:29. Fight against such of those [infidels] who have been given the Scripture [Jews & Christians]
[such] as [those infidels who] believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and
[such] as [those infidels who] forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and
[such] as [those infidels who] follow not the religion [deena] of truth,
until they [infidels] pay the tribute [Jizya, aljizyata] readily, being brought low [subdued].

9:30. And the Jews say:. Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The Messiah [Jesus] is the son of Allah. That is their [Jews & Christians] saying with their mouths.
They [infidels] imitate the saying of those [infidels of old] who disbelieved of old. Allah (himself) fighteth against them [infidels]. How perverse are they [infidels]!

9:34 O ye who believe! Lo! many of the (Jewish) rabbis and the (Christian) monks devour the wealth of mankind wantonly and debar (men) from the way of Allah. They who hoard up gold and silver and spend it not in the way of Allah, unto them give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom,
The above verses and many others trigger the evil prone to commit terrible evil and violence against the Christians and other non-Muslims.

As for the Pakistani army, they are Muslims who are accused of co-operating with the enemies of Allah, thus are hypocrites;
60:1. O ye [Muslims] who believe! Choose not My enemy [infidels] and your enemy [infidels] for friends [allies, partners, guardians].
Do ye [Muslims] give them [infidels] friendship when they [infidels] disbelieve in that [revelation Quran] truth which hath come unto you [Muslims], driving out the messenger and you [Muslims] because ye [Muslims] believe in Allah, your Lord?
If ye [Muslims] have come forth to strive in My way and seeking My good pleasure, (show them [infidels] not friendship).
Do ye [Muslims] show friendship unto them [infidels] in secret, when I am best Aware of what ye [Muslims] hide and what ye proclaim?
And whosoever [Muslim] doeth it among you, be verily hath strayed from the right way.
Since the Pakistani army Muslims are hypocrites they and their children are targets.

Old 03-28-2016, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
Those people are not insane, they are Muslims striving to be Mu'min and Mushin in accordance to the Quran [Duck-view] with the confidence they will please Allah and go to Paradise.

Part [not whole] of Islam is a threat to the well being of humanity.

Note my hypothesis;
1. 20% of ALL humans [including Muslims] are evil prone with tendency to commit evil.
2. The Quran contain loads of evil laden elements of various degrees.
3. Elements in 2 catalyze and trigger the evil prone of 1 to commit evil.

The proof of my hypothesis is glaringly evident by this terror, evil and violence in the Lahore Park and many other places around the world in the past.
My hypothesis will easily predict there will be another rampage of terror soon somewhere in the world.

Evil Laden Elements in the Quran relevant to this terror;
2:120 And the Jews will not be pleased with thee, nor will the Christians, till thou follow their creed. Say: Lo! the guidance of Allah (Himself) is Guidance. And if thou shouldst follow their desires after the knowledge which hath come unto thee, then wouldst thou have from Allah no protecting guardian nor helper.

5:14 And with those who say: "Lo! we are Christians," We made a covenant, but they forgot a part of that whereof they were admonished. Therefor We have stirred up enmity and hatred among them till the Day of Resurrection, when Allah will inform them of their handiwork.

5:141 O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.

9:29. Fight against such of those [infidels] who have been given the Scripture [Jews & Christians]
[such] as [those infidels who] believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and
[such] as [those infidels who] forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and
[such] as [those infidels who] follow not the religion [deena] of truth,
until they [infidels] pay the tribute [Jizya, aljizyata] readily, being brought low [subdued].

9:30. And the Jews say:. Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The Messiah [Jesus] is the son of Allah. That is their [Jews & Christians] saying with their mouths.
They [infidels] imitate the saying of those [infidels of old] who disbelieved of old. Allah (himself) fighteth against them [infidels]. How perverse are they [infidels]!

9:34 O ye who believe! Lo! many of the (Jewish) rabbis and the (Christian) monks devour the wealth of mankind wantonly and debar (men) from the way of Allah. They who hoard up gold and silver and spend it not in the way of Allah, unto them give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom,
The above verses and many others trigger the evil prone to commit terrible evil and violence against the Christians and other non-Muslims.

As for the Pakistani army, they are Muslims who are accused of co-operating with the enemies of Allah, thus are hypocrites;
60:1. O ye [Muslims] who believe! Choose not My enemy [infidels] and your enemy [infidels] for friends [allies, partners, guardians].
Do ye [Muslims] give them [infidels] friendship when they [infidels] disbelieve in that [revelation Quran] truth which hath come unto you [Muslims], driving out the messenger and you [Muslims] because ye [Muslims] believe in Allah, your Lord?
If ye [Muslims] have come forth to strive in My way and seeking My good pleasure, (show them [infidels] not friendship).
Do ye [Muslims] show friendship unto them [infidels] in secret, when I am best Aware of what ye [Muslims] hide and what ye proclaim?
And whosoever [Muslim] doeth it among you, be verily hath strayed from the right way.
Since the Pakistani army Muslims are hypocrites they and their children are targets.
Continuum,
You are reflecting the mentality of evil Taliban. You agree with them and they get comfort from this. As long as there are people like you agreeing with them and foolishly gualifying their belief to be correct, I am, as a hypocrite, going to be their target as well as you the infidel. Is that what you really want? If not then you will have to do better than this.

Remember and quote the verses about doing good to others that you are going to learn from the Qur'an now after reading the Qur'an another 50 times.

Old 03-28-2016, 10:26 PM

3,440 posts, read 2,627,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Continuum,
You are reflecting the mentality of evil Taliban. You agree with them and they get comfort from this. As long as there are people like you agreeing with them and foolishly gualifying their belief to be correct, I am, as a hypocrite, going to be their target as well as you the infidel. Is that what you really want? If not then you will have to do better than this.

Remember and quote the verses about doing good to others that you are going to learn from the Qur'an now after reading the Qur'an another 50 times.
I do not agree with the Taliban and other evil prone Muslims. But as a concerned citizen of humanity I feel responsible to seek the truths and contribute in whatever ways within my competence to resolve those terrible evils and violence.

I am presenting the reality and truth of how the Talibans and the likes are influenced by the same Quran read by all Muslims. Understanding the truths of what is going on do not mean I agree with it.
To resolve a problem one must understand [not necessary agree] the all the elements and root cause of the problem. Hope you get it.

1. After reading the Quran more than 50 times [still reading it at present] I understand there are evil laden elements in the Quran that influenced and inspired the Muslims of Taliban, ISIS and the likes to commit terrible evils around the world. This is a fact that you want to deny [naturally bias and blinded] and of which many are ignorant of it.

2. Another fact is we cannot change [easily] the genetics of the evil prone from the Taliban, ISIS and the likes.

3. Humanity is thus presented with the above two critical variables [1 & 2] to address.

What is most critical at present is all humans must recognize and acknowledge the facts and should not be like an ostrich that such facts do not exists as real.
The real hindrance at present in resolving the issue of Quran-inspired evils by SOME evil prone Muslims is the Muslims and their apologists' DENIAL of the facts as presented above.

Old 03-29-2016, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
I do not agree with the Taliban and other evil prone Muslims. But as a concerned citizen of humanity I feel responsible to seek the truths and contribute in whatever ways within my competence to resolve those terrible evils and violence.
No. You agree with them. You say the same things as they say. You qualify their actions with the out of context verses of the Qur'an as they do. You are just as guilty as they are of having twisted belief about the verses of the Qur'an. This is no way to resolve those terrible evils and violence. You are merely fueling the evil actions by qualifying them with out of context verses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam