Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2016, 09:00 PM

1,601 posts, read 1,163,708 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
You think wrong; as usual.

It means you do not know for sure but only "think" that you know.
I am trying to give you the benefit of the doubt until I see that you are again lying to me. That's very nice of me to do that. However, you do indeed seem to be unable to come up with a single verse to post where Meccans initiated attacks and murdered Muslims.

I did do my homework. I looked up the first 3 verses you posted the numbers for. I found that not only did these verses say nothing about Meccans attacking and murdering Muslims, but you didn't even have the battle right. Why should I go on from there?

Anyways, you have now proved that there are no verses in the quran saying that Meccans attacked and murdered Muslims on ANY occasion, let alone three.

I post the verses to prove my points and you refuse to post the verses to prove your points.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2016, 08:28 AM

3,640 posts, read 39,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
I am trying to give you the benefit of the doubt until I see that you are again lying to me. That's very nice of me to do that.
LOL!

By now, I know quite well how nice you are to me and ALL other Muslims.

Quote:
However, you do indeed seem to be unable to come up with a single verse to post where Meccans initiated attacks and murdered Muslims.
That kind of debating does not work on me; a seasoned debater about Islam. There isn't even a remote chance of you getting your way with me on this one because I am sure you know where I am coming from. I know my subject; you do not.

I have given you the verse numbers on purpose (instead of quoted full verses) to see if you know much about the Qur'an other than copy and paste verses from the Islam hating sites.

It is now becoming quite apparent that I was right about you all along. You do not know much about the Qur'an except the copy and paste verses from the Islam hating sites.

Quote:
I did do my homework. I looked up the first 3 verses you posted the numbers for. I found that not only did these verses say nothing about Meccans attacking and murdering Muslims, but you didn't even have the battle right. Why should I go on from there?
I gave you more than the three verses. You now know what the score is and the reason for not going further is a pathetic excuse. Had I been wrong, you would have gone though the whole Qur'an to prove me wrong. Now you know very well that I was right and you wrong. Just accept it if you are brave enough.

Quote:
]Anyways, you have now proved that there are no verses in the quran saying that Meccans attacked and murdered Muslims on ANY occasion, let alone three.
You have now proved that you are not only hater of ALL Muslims but also a pathetic debater about the Qur'an.

Quote:
I post the verses to prove my points and you refuse to post the verses to prove your points.
You copy and paste many verses out of context from Islam hating sites to spread hate against Islam and ALL Muslims. When it came for you to do your homework about the verses I mentioned, you put up shutters so that you don't see those verses.

You have been found out lacking Qur'anic knowledge.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam