U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2016, 11:26 PM

2,050 posts, read 662,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
to -Khalif

O Children of Israel, remember My favor that bestowed upon you and fulfill your Covenants Of Bahdkm on me and Varhabon (40)

What is a covenant between the children of Israel and God ?????

Jaozna Beni Israel and sea Votbahm Pharaoh and his soldiers prostitute and an enemy, even if he catches drowning said that he believed in no God but who believed in the people of Israel and I am Muslim (90)

Do you know the history and meaning of these contradictions
Egypt Alvrgh did not know faith in God
It came to be Christ and converted to Christianity
See the contradiction events
Pharaoh did not believe in God
Moses had a single goal
It is to save the people of Israel
And get to the Promised Land
A covenant between God and Abraham in his descendants of Isaac
to -Khalif where are you ?????
what is the
Covenant between Israel sons and of God ?????
You are a Muslim should provide the answer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2016, 12:16 PM

Do you know the contradiction in the Qur'an
Testament God gave the children of Israel
God was with the Israelites in the desert
And sent them to the Promised Land
But then say they are apes and pigs
but --in surat -al-bekra -
(I have you know who attacked you on the Sabbath. We told them ye monkeys, despised and rejected * Fjalnaha Nacala to between her and behind her and an admonition to those who fear Allah) [Al-Baqarah: 65-66].

This is a contradiction
Does God promised Israel with sons
Are the children of Israel, a monkey as the Quran says
This was the biggest speech of hatred in history

Old 07-04-2016, 11:17 AM

(Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians and Alsabian of believing in God and the Last Day and does righteous deeds, they have their reward with their Lord, and no fear nor shall they grieve) al-bakra / 62 and al-maeda 69

Here
Jews, Christians and Sabians do not fear them and they do not grieve.
but in surtat -al-hage-17

Those who believe, and those who are Jews and Christians and Alsabian and the Magi who have been involved and that God separates them on the Day of Resurrection Allah is Witness over all things) Hajj / 17
Here change position
God will make the decision later
Which is correct position??????

Old 07-09-2016, 02:11 PM

[SIZE=6][SIZE=6]Mothers may breastfeed their children two complete years for whoever wishes to complete the nursing [period]. Upon the father is the mothers' provision and their clothing according to what is acceptable. No person is charged with more than his capacity. No mother should be harmed through her child, and no father through his child. And upon the [father's] heir is [a duty] like that [of the father]. And if they both desire weaning through mutual consent from both of them and consultation, there is no blame upon either of them. And if you wish to have your children nursed by a substitute, there is no blame upon you as long as you give payment according to what is acceptable. And fear Allah and know that Allah is Seeing of what you do -al-bakra 233
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
And We have enjoined upon man [care] for his parents. His mother carried him, [increasing her] in weakness upon weakness, and his weaning is in two years. Be grateful to Me and to your parents; to Me is the [final] destination. surat -lekman -14

And We have enjoined upon man, to his parents, good treatment. His mother carried him with hardship and gave birth to him with hardship, and his gestation and weaning [period] is thirty months. [He grows] until, when he reaches maturity and reaches [the age of] forty years, he says, "My Lord, enable me to be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents and to work righteousness of which You will approve and make righteous for me my offspring. Indeed, I have repented to You, and indeed, I am of the Muslims.surat -al -ahkaf -15

Are all the verses pertaining to the bore, and placed for six months, and sustaining lactation, and be completed in 30 months, measured by all the periods of pregnancy, from developed to nine months, the adequacy of the baby be in 21 months? (Ie calculated breastfeeding is born of the pregnancy that put her child in the ninth month, and have the following month is the tenth month, and so that the count up to 30 months, the we count from the tenth month to 30 months, the result is 21 months to breastfeed any account be 9 pregnancy -30 months = 21 months) The full Alihulan are measured from the time of birth and it is not the child's age at birth

You can see the contradictions of verses
And errors in the calculation
And also a contradiction
Do you carry the baby in six months
Or in nine months
Does God wants you ease
Or hardship
It hardship, O Muslims

Old 07-19-2016, 01:02 AM

[SIZE=6][SIZE=6]Al-Baqarah ( The Cow ) - Ayaa 28
How can you disbelieve in Allah when you were lifeless and He brought you to life; then He will cause you to die, then He will bring you [back] to life, and then to Him you will be returned.
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]What these contradictions
Were dead
And then be brought back to life
Then Imitkm
And then be brought back to life
Can you believe this talk
Life one
Birth and death
[SIZE=6][SIZE=6]lifeless=امواتا
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=6][SIZE=6]He brought you to life = [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=6][SIZE=6][SIZE=5] فَأَحْيَاكُمْ [/SIZE] [/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=6][/SIZE][SIZE=5] [/SIZE][SIZE=5][SIZE=6][SIZE=6] then He will cause you to die[/SIZE][/SIZE] [/SIZE][SIZE=5]= [/SIZE][SIZE=5][SIZE=5] يُمِيتُكُمْ[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=6][SIZE=6]will bring you [back] to life [/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]فَأَحْيَاكُمْ
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=6][SIZE=6]and then to Him you will be returned.
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]Is this not the reincarnation of the spirits
Death and life and death and then go back to God
It contradictions hidden Koran
And most of them know not.

Old 07-19-2016, 01:03 AM

So sorry I've got I do not know glitch caused

Old 07-19-2016, 01:16 AM

How can you disbelieve in Allah when you were lifeless and He brought you to life; then He will cause you to die, then He will bring you [back] to life, and then to Him you will be returned.

The discrepancy in the creation and life and death
Verse says
1. were dead
احياكم2-
He brought you to life
3-ثم يميتكم

then He will cause you to die
4--ثم يحييكم

then He will bring you [back] to life

5-Then you shall return to him

Have you noticed this verse
The dead and the life and death and life
Then you shall return to him
Question How many times death
Birth and death
But look good verse and you'll find out it five

Is this the reincarnation of the spirits
Zoroastrianism is one of the principles I think

Old 07-19-2016, 01:36 AM

3,167 posts, read 1,040,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Question How many times death
One.

Can you count?

Now keep talking to yourself.

Old 07-19-2016, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
One.

Can you count?

Now keep talking to yourself.
[SIZE=5]Put your mind inside the parentheses
And you'll see who is wise
كَيْفَ تَكْفُرُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَكُنتُمْ (أَمْوَاتًا)( فَأَحْيَاكُمْ) ثُمَّ (يُمِيتُكُمْ)( ثُمَّ يُحْيِيكُمْ )ثُمَّ إِلَيْهِ (تُرْجَعُونَ)
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]How can you disbelieve in Allah when you were( lifeless )and He (brought you to life); then He will (cause you to die), then (He will bring you) [back] to life, and then to Him you will be( returned. )

[/SIZE]

Old 07-19-2016, 08:21 AM

Sorry revealed verse of Islam and the site seems to be a virus
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam